Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109208 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by petluvsu(m): 6:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Muntula
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by bluefilm: 6:28am On Feb 12, 2020
Wow!

She's the perfect girlfriend!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

It is better and good for your future if you remove sex off your relationship. Apart from the fact that is a gross sin against God, it blurs your vision of a good wife material.

You will no longer observe her objectively, your observation will be distorted by emotions. Guide against premarital sex. Marry if you can't stay without sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Teymanhenry(f): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Am surprised someone is complaining about this. but this is the normal thing Nigerian girls do na. come to you only when they need sex and on top of that, demand pay after you have rendered a service to them...bro leave this GF matter hussle and make bar. Only den you'll be comfortable

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Jamarii: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
check his profile and see his previous thread where he just graduated with a 2:2.
instead of him to channel such energy on his career and perhaps acquiring a skill, he's wasting away on a hoe
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2020
cut that biiitch loose bro why would any sane person willingly go through such bullshiiiit in the name of "love".
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Juliearth:

How is it a bad idea? Isnt what is good for Goose likewise good for the Gander? It boils down to trust and understanding between the couple. #bigpicture.
Easier said than done undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Driwiz(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Anytime she visit again Bleep her hard and recorded the video then send the recorded video to her new boyfriend am damn sure u will finally got your answers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by bhouze(m): 6:48am On Feb 12, 2020
Ogbenyi dust your shoes and move on. Same thing happened to me. The only woman I'm going to spend on is my wife. That is I'm not going to spend on any girl hence forth till I marry the girl then the flood gate can open.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Oluwamarc(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Alaye fun loyun.. impregnate her
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by thunderbabs: 6:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Are you sure she never bottle you sha?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by elonize(m): 7:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Its a foolish case..the girl coms,u still pay her after d duty roaster... U spent 90% of wat she owns ..u complaining, it makes no sense. I've always said it.
No girl is worth d sacrifice, if u like buy her plane.the one wen 1leave u ,go leave u"I'm tired of d relationship "....only few dat really stands out...its a lesson to u
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Truthbites: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Oiling de sweet abi? My dear, caution ur sef by ur sef. Look for another woman and move on. She's only fvccing u. I never knew women do this to men too. Don't beat her. Don't set her up. Just flee. Zip up. It will hurt u... but u go de ok last last

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by tk4rd: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2020
The fact that you still love this girl makes you the stupid person in this whole mess..
Even if you don't love her, you love the sex so much. That makes you not to even know what you want.
She is now cheating on both of you with the both of you, and since your mumu is on the high level, she has no problems letting you know her games..
If you are really sure that you are tired, you would have given the boyfriend a call long ago.
Since she enjoys both of you, then let there be a party.
With that, nobody would feel used..
Or rather, both of you would feel used together.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Pavarottii(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2020
saucerence:
O boy u no wise oh ...... see Dey give u sex 24,7 u still Dey talk love , u better service Wetin come ur way and enjoy full time coz dat kind opportunity no go come again oh ........ who love her for loose girls side..... u better sex while legs re still on open adventure oh..... I beg if u need help pass my her number......... something kill love there
Guy ur thinking is of a low man... He his looking for love... See Wat u advising him.. So life is all about sex?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Dagrace01(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Keep knacking the puna until u find urself the real girl 4u.
Then u embarrass her outta ur house with ur new gf in attendance.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by vikosh(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Oboy u are lucky o so she just comez for sex and that's it.
Just enjoy your self cause me am looking for that kind of friendship o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Yankiss(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
There are many case scenarios: 1. She doesn't love you well enough for marriage but the sex was good. 2. She loves you but your overcaring nature and excess love for her is driving her away subconsciously from u. 3. The new friend jazzed her 4. She is forming Virgin with the new friend and comes to u to let off steam 5. She is confused and can't gather her feelings. In any of these cases, you should not be afraid of free puna. Simply search for another girlfriend and don't ever take her back under whatever guise. Use as much as you can, but protect yourself. When u get a committed babe dump her sorry arse.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by simhosting: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2020
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by christ007(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Way you for Dey happi say you till Dey sex her but I will tell you to leave girl for now, when money come girl to rich follow you like Benz
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by geok12(f): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2020
She is using kayamata for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Emmizofficial: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!

You talk the real truth man
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Omar09(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
ubunja the legend! I hail ooo....pls help us talk to this guy before it gets too late....one love

OP is in love, love is blind and love is also deafening. Yeah they didn't tell you that too. It also paralyzes.

Nothing will make him hear word till he's crushed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by liverpool72(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2020
simplepee:
Yes,anything else you want to know about yourself?

The 'use and dump' sentence isn't only for guys afterall cheesy cheesy
The guy is even mumee he doesn't know.Weakling that makes we strong men look feeble, pls can one just walk him out of here.
He is even asking if he is stupid no na u and Buhari wey u de curse
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Ibfpleasant(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Yes you have been very stupid and useless for spending that much on a girl that doesn’t have anything doing with her life, a girl that doesn’t add values to your life yet you claim to love such a girl and keeping lavish your hard hearn money on her.. I feel so disappointed most time when I read about these type guys.. look for a lady with dream who loves you and support her.. leave this one alone as she won’t still be useful to her present guy. All she can offer is sex, Now you have end up being a mediocre
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by oneluv4v(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Call for you carpentry works, furniture works, aluminium roots, suspended ceilings, upholstery, structural supervision and designs all at affordable prices 07062211030, oneluv4v@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by zingywingy: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Impregnate her... grin grin grin

Deny it easily... Don't give a f*ck

McCoy662:

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by lekkan(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2020
NNE you're stupid oh grin grin, not being stupid for the girl using you oh, but stupid for lying about what you're enjoying!! Keep fuccking her until you jam HIV!!
Ire oh undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.