Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (62546 Views)

How To Ask Your Boss Out / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Mistaicey2288: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I equally want to do same with my boss, but I am scared.... She lost her boyfriend recently to a ghastly motor accident, just wanna take her out tomorrow just to make her feel relaxed but...... Hmmmm!!!
Jeez! That's a very sad one.. I feel for her
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Indispensable85(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
A man is a man irrespective of class and status.Women like men who are bold and confident.
I am currently dating a lady well above me in class and status.It started with one step of boldness.
Our love has grown in leaps and bounds since then.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by freemandela4(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
My boss posted on her WhatsApp story "Who will be my Val" and other series of messages concerning taking her out for Val.

I'm older than her and she respects me, deep down I really like her, I don't know if I should ask her playfully, we chat a lot. I tease her a little bit when she posts a picture that is not fine and we laugh over it.

I want to tell her if she is unsuccessful in her search for a date I can be her back up plan. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell her that. I need honest and matured opinions please.
Do it this way.
1. Send her that MOG of that guy raising his hands up.
2. Lock-up as if nothing happen and wait for her reply.
3. From her reply you will know how far.
But hope you no get wife for house, cos I no support infidelity ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Omoapena(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
My boss posted on her WhatsApp story "Who will be my Val" and other series of messages concerning taking her out for Val.

I'm older than her and she respects me, deep down I really like her, I don't know if I should ask her playfully, we chat a lot. I tease her a little bit when she posts a picture that is not fine and we laugh over it.

I want to tell her if she is unsuccessful in her search for a date I can be her back up plan. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell her that. I need honest and matured opinions please.
Don’t ask her directly,
Just reply to same status that you are in same shoe and you so wish to have a Val date.
Her reply would tell if you should go on and ask her out...

9 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
friday2011:

What? U want to tell your boss "if she is unsuccessful in her search for a date" guy, no use tha line ooo, e better make you just call am this evening and say: "you want to know if she will be available for a date tomorrow, and you wouldn't mind taking her"

I guess this sounds more matured than that your own line.
I hope it does not end in premium tears

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by fowlyansh181(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
one cold Pepsi for you... I'm gonna be extra careful with words
seems your mind was already made up before coming online, why even bother creating a thread

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by JosephXavier: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

If you are asking to be her backup Val
I suggest you should probably have a back up job too

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by anomaly20: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bro they are advising you and it looks as though you have made up your mind on what to do. But please when you carry out the foolish act, don't come here to seek for help with threads such as " Help I am about to lose my job after asking my boss out on Valentine's day".

10 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

Unless she’s 38years and above....don’t try it...that’s the only condition that will likely make a woman swallow her pride and let down her guard for her downline in the same office for that matter......like someone rightly said...your lower level compared to hers is already an insult...
Even if deep down she finds u attractive, the “what will people say syndrome” will make her turn u down

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Rollins777(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Then how are you going to handle your wife or your girlfriend?
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

Is she a fellow employee or the owner of the business/company? Does she have the power to hire and fire?

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by sniperr007(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

Go ahead.
Just dont expect anything more if she finally agrees.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
platido:
You're chewing what you can't take...no mind your work do, find love
I mind the job sir, I still want to settle down
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by SoNature(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
No

Of all the ladies in your state, you have no one else to be your Val than your boss?

Someone is about to remind someone that he is abusing privileges
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by sniperr007(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I equally want to do same with my boss, but I am scared.... She lost her boyfriend recently to a ghastly motor accident, just wanna take her out tomorrow just to make her feel relaxed but...... Hmmmm!!!

Tell her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Osegs01: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Una plenty for here ooooooo

uote author=JasonScoolari post=86620255]I equally want to do same with my boss, but I am scared.... She lost her boyfriend recently to a ghastly motor accident, just wanna take her out tomorrow just to make her feel relaxed but...... Hmmmm!!![/quote]
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Let her make the move instead then you will know how to wedge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by ignis: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:
Can somone please find this person one of the many threads of those who complimented their boss on whatsapp and had to start looking for another job.
Others did same and got promoted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
I understand the feelings you are referring to, so because she is a boss she does not need toasters? Is she not a single woman? Guys younger than me, or of lower socio economic status, ask me out atimes, I don't insult, a simple ''no'', and off I go. I cannot understand why a woman should be rude. However if you are suspicious she's not in need of a man in her life, then no diggidies!
JasonScoolari:
I meant "no romantic feelings"

Just trying to play safe so I won't come across to her like a toaster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Renforce: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:
Can somone please find this person one of the many threads of those who complimented their boss on whatsapp and had to start looking for another job.

Lmao! He dunno

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Farki:
If you want to be her back up Val make sure you get a back up job. You can't be too careful around Nigerian women.
she's from Indonesia and she won't do anything regardless, either Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by IdJack(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Guy.. Give it a try. You might be lucky.

That is why you are a man. Wishing you good luck.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Villain7:
Hmmm.... This people are always on duty... Village People.....
tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Lexusgs430: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
yes and yes

Just ignore taking your boss out, it eventually would not end well (in most cases).........
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by SoNature(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
wunmi590:
Honestly, I see nothing wrong with telling your boss to be your val. But believe me this is Nigeria, we are just too archaic in this part of the world.

I wish you luck in your pursue to take your boss out for val.

Pursuit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
staga:

People get into trouble when they cannot define relationships. Only a child will confuse a boss for a romantic date!
jokingly ask, relax bro
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Vloml222(f): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
You could buy her a gift( a good ladies wine in a beautiful gift bag,dont add card oooo)..more like an appreciation on a wonderful day as val day...keep it simple n nothing more.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by nelszx: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Say after me ...... Fatal accident
Ghastly accidents don't involve loss of life
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Saint99:
It pays to separate love life from work. It may turn out to be a sil.ly move.
so be it
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Renforce: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
I can find another job, can I find a woman as humble as she can be? I wouldn't know unless I find out, and I'm playing it safe too

Your mind already made up, since you don't wanna listen to reason and face your job then go ahead
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by A305: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

Just do it buddy.

Here is the thing. You would have prep her mind up for it if had been subtly flirting with her before now but it isn't too late.

Bring her surprise gift(Flower, card and chocolate) to start with (Don't bring it yourself, get a dispatch rider to bring it to her at her home) then ask her to be your val before night fall tomorrow or take her out for dinner on Saturday.

Keep in mind; For every shot NOT taken is a wasted chance of the possibility of something great in existence.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by khalids: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
I wish I understood

In translated pigin english: Hope your village people never open your case

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.