Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise (56704 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
actually I don't mind what anyone calls my baby mama. That lady is my intimacy gadget forever. Whoever marries her will have the luck of perpetually eating my sloppy seconds cause to this day we're still having sex. Lool. Alpha Fvcks Beta Bucks.
The fact you only get public toilet is just sheer ill luck on your part...you should be weeping that you share a bed with someone easily available for you....thats not a conquest.she can give that kitten also to the driver or barber as well.

Step up your game.

How come your errand boy Martinez is not here yet?

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:

The fact you only get public toilet is just sheer ill luck on your part...you should be weeping that you share a bed with someone easily available for you....thats not a conquest.she can give that kitten also to the driver or barber as well.

Step up your game.

How come your errand boy Martinez is not here yet?
I took that girl's virginity. She was easy only for me. Others will have to pay up. To support the daughter. You are so clueless about life it's sweet.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Sixfeetbelle: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:

That is why I never delved into the NL version of red pill ,albeit I follow other mgtow and red pill pages. Till date they live on a wack definition of an alpha male(since a large number of them can't measure up to the real standards of being alpha). Follow other red pill pages on IG,Facebook et Al and you will be ashamed of the ones on this forum.

How can a masculine man who ought to be courageous bend to archaic/medieval psychologies?

I have no reason to hold some guys on this forum to esteem, no wonder ladies here call them dogs and western men are suffering from the lashes of feminism.
We mess up over here,and the sane men over there get scourged instead of black men.

That said,marrying a single mom is better than marrying some buffoons on this forum such as funmistiqueen, ri.ele,lillmissfavy et Al that are without kids.

Let no betnaija player chatting with free WIFI quote me! angry

But can a lady whose never played bet9ja before and isn't using free WIFI quote you? grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
Raising another man's kid is for losers who can't make their own kids.

Dude find your own girl to impregnate. Those balls are not for decoration.

Wena you like talking kak. Had a man with balls stepped up & raised YOU right, I'm sure you'd have turned out differently. Not this embittered, wretched soul you are now, who obviously wasn't nurtured as a child. No amount of impregnating women & seeing them as conquests is going to fix what's fùcked up with you. While you fancy yourself a coach, what you actually need is a couch to sit on with a good therapist...& a condom. Very important. No more jizzing off, spreading your faulty seed around grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
cool
Arthur21:
good luck on your path of life,albeit I see it as mediocrity...
If that gives you fulfilment,kudos on that
you're mature. As a man, you took sentiments aside and could call out fellow guys for the error in their judgement.
I'm just trying to guess your alternate account.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

Anyone who knows you on this forum knows that you ain't shìt. The figment of your imaginations is on the high level. A love Lorn, lonely broke lazy shabby thing like You, that has nothing working in his life other than day dreaming and jacking off with plenty omo will always worship the both the beta and simp men when you all come across offline. Keep making yourself feel better online, cos we know what you are offline. grin
Albeit I don't support your misandry in most posts of yours but you kinda made a point here.

In my early years I delved his path. Later on I felt empty,unfufiled,I realized my time had been wasted on mediocrity ( i mistook for the ace life) . I had to retract and focus on better things. There is nothing wrong with red pill,just those that make it look like a misogynistic perverted movement. It never ends well with their lots(and also misandrists like yourself). It never does
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

Anyone who knows you on this forum knows that you ain't shìt. The figment of your imaginations is on the high level. A love Lorn, lonely broke lazy shabby thing like You, that has nothing working in his life other than day dreaming and jacking off with plenty omo will always worship the both the beta and simp men when you all come across offline. Keep making yourself feel better online, cos we know what you are offline. grin
Albeit I don't support your misandry in most posts of yours but you kinda made a point here.

In my early years I delved his path. Later on I felt empty,unfufiled,I realized my time had been wasted on mediocrity ( i mistook for the ace life) . I had to retract and focus on better things. There is nothing wrong with red pill,just those that make it look like a misogynistic perverted movement. It never ends well with their lots(and also misandrists like yourself). It never does.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dande55: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
I took that girl's virginity. She was easy only for me. Others will have to pay up. To support the daughter. You are so clueless about life it's sweet.
What's so special in taking someone's virginity?
Wasn't it another woman that took yours?
She's easy, so as You? What's giving you the privilege to call yourself alpha eeh, this olosho. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by victorian(f): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
lefulefu:
as if the guy will tell u the truth cheesy
a lady would rarely lie if u ask her but for we guys hmm cheesy
a married man already with five children and a wife will tell u he"s a bachelor and never married cheesy.its left for u to dig deep to check if he is lying or not cheesy.

Married men own, we know them already with such lies.
And yea I always dig deep.

But a glaring single guy hiding the fact he has a kid somewhere is not common. Most say the truth, and funny with all sense of pride and joy. Lol
I will just look at the guy and reply sorry I can't date u.
I met one recently, he was even happy to say he has two kids from two baby mamas cheesy.

I was like what
He smiled with pride. Lol
I look the guy and I asked him, are u allergic in marrying any of those women u impregnated, cos u say u give them money for upkeep. He laughed and said he's not allergic to marriage but it simply happend and he had to accept responsibility.

So I replied, so. I'm now the 3rd woman u want to impregnate now Abi?
Before he replied, I said no don't worry its OK. Say no more. Sorry I'm not interested. Stick with your baby mamas, don't complicate my life for me. I don't want trouble. And that's it.

Can u imagine? cheesy

Some guys sha!

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by AfroKnight: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Baba say him no want “no single drop of noise”. grin

Break up.

You should have broken up when she told you about the child. She deliberately hid her kid until you had invested 7 months of your time and resources into the relationship, because she is manipulative and more importantly, she is not proud of her own child.

How can anyone hide her own child from a friend? I want to believe she was friendly with you for a little while before she became your girlfriend. Why would she withhold that important information?

You fell in love with a lie and you should have ended it all immediately you found out.

I like the fact that you are upfront about your feelings for the child. Good. Like someone has told you, her love for you is only as deep as your usefulness in her child’s life. If you are not openly critical of him, if you refrain from correcting him and keep your opinions to yourself, if you pay his bills, buy him clothes and presents, you will get profound love from her. Simple.

The easiest way to win the love and loyalty of a single mother is to care for her child as well. Now she has brought him to live with you. Your behaviour towards the toddler is the number one source of problems in your relationship, because you are not showing him care like a father or uncle.

One more thing. Her babydaddy will always be a part of your life if you marry her. You cannot wish him away. If you are ready to accommodate that, go ahead.

But I still think you should leave her. For your own peace and for hers.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Wena you like talking kak. Had a man with balls stepped up & raised YOU right, I'm sure you'd have turned out differently. Not this embittered, wretched soul you are now, who obviously wasn't nurtured as a child. No amount of impregnating women & seeing them as conquests is going to fix what's fùcked up with you. While you fancy yourself a coach, what you actually need is a coach to sit on with a good therapist...& a condom. Very important. No jizzing off, spreading your faulty seed around grin
instead of attacking me why don't you counter my points? Am I lying? No. Is not what I'm saying happening? It is. But just cause its Ubunja saying it, it has to be attacked.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
undecided

XhosaNostra:

Wena you like talking kak. Had a man with balls stepped up & raised YOU right, I'm sure you'd have turned out differently. Not this embittered, wretched soul you are now, who obviously wasn't nurtured as a child. No amount of impregnating women & seeing them as conquests is going to fix what's fùcked up with you. While you fancy yourself a coach, what you actually need is a coach to sit on with a good therapist...& a condom. Very important. No jizzing off, spreading your faulty seed around grin
he doesn't want to accept that he's a broken record. People who act tough are the most insecure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by victorian(f): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
lefulefu:
most single moms still connect sexually with the baby daddies of their child cheesy.its a fact cheesy.thats why i cant date a single mom.cant be competing with the baby daddy and the wahala he will bring my way cheesy.i am fine jor happy sunday wink.

Please don't o.

You've come this far in life to now complicate it with baby daddy wahala on top your woman. No need Abeg!

Happy Sunday dear.

I can see you are fine. cheesy

I'm happy u are settled where u are. It's good. Keep it up. smiley

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But can a lady whose never played bet9ja before and isn't using free WIFI quote you? grin grin cheesy
lol...I knew who I was referring too...
Some low life that will call me a beta cuck for debunking their absurdity.

How do people think the world is run by the ideologies they cook up in their little heads undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
victorian:

Married men own, we know them already with such lies.
And yea I always dig deep.

But a glaring single guy hiding the fact he has a kid somewhere is not common. Most say the truth, and funny with all sense of pride and joy. Lol
I will just look at the guy and reply sorry I can't date u.
I met one recently, he was even happy to say he has two kids from two baby mamas cheesy.

I was like what
He smiled with pride. Lol
I look the guy and I asked him, are u allergic in marrying any of those women u impregnated, cos u say u give them money for upkeep. He laughed and said he's not allergic to marriage but it simply happend and he had to accept responsibility.

So I replied, so. I'm now the 3rd woman u want to impregnate now Abi?
Before he replied, I said no don't worry its OK. Say no more. Sorry I'm not interested. Stick with your baby mamas, don't complicate my life for me. I don't want trouble. And that's it.

Can u imagine? cheesy

Some guys sha!
inside life grin grin

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dande55: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:

In my early years I delved his path. Later on I felt empty,unfufiled,I realized my time had been wasted on mediocrity ( i mistook for the ace life) . I had to retract and focus on better things. There is nothing wrong with red pill,just those that make it look like a misogynistic perverted movement. It never ends well with their lots(and also misandrists like yourself). It never does.
I know right.
Well, I'm not a misandrist, I'm just giving these 1diot$ what they deserve.
Thank God you realised yourself on time.
I don't have any problem with red pill whatsoever, I have a perfect gentleman in my life.
I used to believe that red pill is meant to encourage men to be emotionally strong and financially independent which every human ought to seek for. But that simpleton here and his goons, have shamelessly, turn the meaning of red pill into bitterness, misogyny, manipulating teenagers, encouraging raping of young women, encouraging laziness just like their jobless leader Ubuntu who's a known jobless old man on this forum and also, telling young boys of 12-18 years on how to fully depend on women and coogars, supporting violence against women et al.

That's not what redpill stands for and I wonder why the mods keep letting these hate grow on this forum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
So you can't even afford to care for your kid ?? Did I get you correctly?

4 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by SeverusSnape(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Marrying a single mom has more disadvantages than advantages, as long as the father of the child still remains in the picture, they always do.

Mr. man, If you know you can't, Just leave her, Simple.

11 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
instead of attacking me why don't you counter my points? Am I lying? No. Is not what I'm saying happening? It is. But just cause its Ubunja saying it, it has to be attacked.
She no valid points with which to counter your points. That's why she is being nonsensical and taking things personal because it's all she can do.

Anyway, notice that the OP's girlfriend didn't inform him of her single-mom status until 7 months after the relationship began. Is that not bait and switch? cheesy Too bad the OP fell for it. grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by SeverusSnape(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Some people are angry at RED PILL, But why?.

I figured only Manipulative females and Simp Males don't like hearing "Red pill".

hehehehehehehe...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:

I don't have an issue with you, but as smart as you are, your thought process sometimes is a bit unhealthy, to put nicely. There're many men out there who've raised children that aren't theirs, because sometimes it's not about you & your interests, but what you can do for somebody else, to better their life. You're here mentoring young men to be manwhores, why can't another man do the same thing but the exact opposite? God knows there's already enough vermin masquerading as men. Young boys need good role models/father figures in today's society.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

I know right.
I don't have any problem with red pill whatsoever, I have a perfect gentleman in my life.
I used to believe that red pill is meant to encourage men to be emotionally strong and financially independent which every human ought to seek for. But that simpleton here and his goons, have shamelessly, turn the meaning of red pill into bitterness, misogyny, manipulating teenagers, encouraging raping of young women, encouraging laziness just like their jobless leader Ubuntu who's a known jobless old man on this forum and also, telling young boys of 12-18 years on how to fully depend on women and coogars, supporting violence against women et al.

That's not what redpill stands for and I wonder why the mods keep letting these hate grow on this forum.
@Emboldened
Even Satan (if he exists) cannot lie like this. SMH.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Some people are angry at RED PILL, But why?.

I figured only Manipulative females and Simp Males don't like hearing "Red pill".

hehehehehehehe...

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dande55: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
I have told this 19year old school drop out to shamelessly leave my mention for saner minds.
I don't reply or quote people who I consider pigs.
Be warned. smiley

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
undecided

he doesn't want to accept that he's a broken record. People who act tough are the most insecure.

Exactly!
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

I know right.

That will be unfair to call for the removal of red pill threads/posts when the comments of misandrists also thrive here. Ladies aren't innocent in this gender bashing. I have seen you call men dogs,m0ron etc..
There is a trend of men being called horse bands on this forum.

The redpillers don't break any rule aside personal insults. Giving mediocre rules on how to run ones life and behave towards ladies is not an offence.
I advice ladies to avoid social media if they are weak willed to not get burnt by some people's indirect post towards them.

Albeit I am not Ubunja's disciple I believe he is being targeted by the mods,he rarely insults people,just shares his views,and get banned while ladies that hate him and call him names get banned. I never endorse their partiality even though am not his fan.

Funmi have trolled him for ages and no mod bans her for it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nat404: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
Some of these girls are fake in character. If you really want to know the real character of any woman, talk to her bestie, you would definitely find out.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dande55: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:

That will be unfair to call for the removal of red pill threads/posts when the comments of misandrists also thrive here. Ladies aren't innocent in this gender bashing. I have seen you call men dogs,m0ron etc..
There is a trend of men being called horse bands on this forum.

The redpillers don't break any rule aside personal insults. Giving mediocre rules on how to run ones life and behave towards ladies is not an offence.
I advice ladies to avoid social media if they are weak willed to not get burnt by some people's indirect post towards them.

Albeit I am not Ubunja's disciple I believe he is being targeted by the mods,he rarely insults people,just shares his views,and get banned while ladies that hate him and call him names get banned. I never endorse their partiality even though am not his fan.

Funmi have trolled him for ages and no mod bans her for it
Well, I guess I will mention you when their hatred against women starts popping.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:

How you see it doesn't matter. What matters is that people like you enable it.
Spare me that kid...you see things you way and debunk how others see it as not relevant.

I enable what? You don't know sh!t about me so don't make hasty conclusions. Let me guess you call assuming I am a simp.

Stick to your ideologies and path,I stick to mine...is that hard for you??
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:

How you see it doesn't matter. What matters is that people like you enable it.
Spare me that, kid...you see things you way and debunk how others see it as not relevant.

I enable what? You don't know sh!t about me so don't make hasty conclusions. Let me guess you are assuming I am a simp.

Stick to your ideologies and path,I stick to mine...is that hard for you??

PS: I am not a hater,na...we don't just agree on this issue ,but others we may agree.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I don't have an issue with you, but as smart as you are, your thought process sometimes is a bit unhealthy, to put nicely. There're many men out there who've raised children that aren't theirs, because sometimes it's not about you & your interests, but what you can do for somebody else. You're here mentoring young men to be manwhores, why can't another man do the same thing but the exact opposite? God knows there's already enough vermin masquerading as men. Young boys need good role models/father figures in today's society.
and those men after raising other men's kids what thanks do they get? Remember that famous American NBA star raised by a step father when awarded an award got up to thank only his mother. Not even one mention of step dad. Even though its step dad who spent his life teaching the boy basketball and spending his time and money. Being a step father is a thankless job.

26 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.