Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise (56687 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

Well, I guess I will mention you when their hatred against women starts popping.
I will also mention you when misandrists like funmisticqueen,lilmisssfavvy,ri.ele,yourself, etc start popping .

Its a two way thing,if you feel justified for calling men names,they also may have their reasons for calling ladies names

The sanitation of this forum is a two way thing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:

So you can't even afford to care for your kid ?? Did I get you correctly?
I don't have that time when the world is full of desperate men who'll even marry a single mother. What I will do is focus my time and energy into creating more babies with more women so more of my genes can live on after I die. Its called Survival Of The Fittest.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
wink
ubunja:
I don't have that time when the world is full of desperate men who'll even marry a single mother. What I will do is focus my time and energy into creating more babies with more women so more of my genes can live on after I die. Its called Survival Of The Fittest.
Bravo!

That means your errand boy Martinez is a fellow since he doesn't wanna have sex. He isn't an alpha(based on your definition)...am right??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dande55: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:
I will also mention you when misandrists like funmisticqueen,lilmisssfavvy,ri.ele,yourself, etc start popping .

Its a two way thing,if you feel justified for calling men names,they also may have their reasons for calling ladies names

The sanitation of this forum is a two way thing.
They started it.

cheesy
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

Anyone who knows you on this forum knows that you ain't shìt. The figment of your imaginations is on the high level. A love Lorn, lonely broke lazy shabby thing like You, that has nothing working in his life other than day dreaming and jacking off with plenty omo will always worship the both the beta and simp men when you all come across offline. Keep making yourself feel better online, cos we know what you are offline. grin

You didn't have to write an epistle only to end it with you know him offline.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:

Spare me that, kid...you see things you way and debunk how others see it as not relevant.

I enable what? You don't know sh!t about me so don't make hasty conclusions. Let me guess you are assuming I am a simp.

Stick to your ideologies and path,I stick to mine...is that hard for you??

PS: I am not a hater,na...we don't just agree on this issue ,but others we may agree.
by supporting single mothers you enable women to see single motherhood as something that can be survived. Why would any woman bother to have a kid only after marriage when left right and center she sees her friends get kids outside marriage then eventually get married.

Your tolerance of single mothers enable single mothers to exist

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

They started it.

cheesy
two wrongs doesn't make a right
Be the change you wanna see in others.
If you wanna fight evil come with clean hands and not equally dirty hands.

I have being on this forum for almost a decade,guys have always been broke shamed.

6 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dande55: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:
two wrongs doesn't make a right
Be the change you wanna see in others.
If you wanna fight evil come with clean hands and not equally dirty hands.

I have being on this forum for almost a decade,guys have always been broke shamed.
They do worse to ladies, believe me.
Unless you are putting a blind eye to that fact.

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:
winkBravo!

That means your errand boy Martinez is a fellow since he doesn't wanna have sex. He isn't an alpha(based on your definition)...am right??
how is his disinterest in sex associated with single mothers?

6 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
LOGOBELT:

I can't believe this comment is from a woman
Are u a learner? Who. Told u ubunja is a female.. Oga na male be dt oo
So u never hear abt ubunja miseducation grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Wena you like talking kak. Had a man with balls stepped up & raised YOU right, I'm sure you'd have turned out differently. Not this embittered, wretched soul you are now, who obviously wasn't nurtured as a child. No amount of impregnating women & seeing them as conquests is going to fix what's fùcked up with you. While you fancy yourself a coach, what you actually need is a couch to sit on with a good therapist...& a condom. Very important. No jizzing off, spreading your faulty seed around grin

You really should take your own advice.

8 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin Bow your head and let's pray for the beta cucks.

Lord! May they continue to be beta cucks so that us alpha will have the realest of all women amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

What other purpose do you have in life apart from producing smelly and regurgitating litres of sperm?

What, so you've gulped it before, in litres to know? You da MVP
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

Gene of uselessness, frustration, laziness, whorèdom and worse than coronavirus. Do the world a favour by annihilating your existence on this planet earth. cheesy
there you go again...I have pointed this out, Ubunja didnt insult you...

The mods should Ban you for this if they are to ban misogynists here

9 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dande55: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:
there you go again...I have pointed this out, Ubu.nja didnt insult you...

The mods should Ban you for this if they are to ban misogynists here
Well, you turn blind eyes when he insults ladies and guys who don't agree to his stupid ideologies right.
I will always call his foolishness out once I have his time, just like today. grin

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
how is his disinterest in sex associated with single mothers?
You said an alpha is one who makes lots of babies for the beta to raise(correct me if I am wrong on this). You said an alpha fu¢ks.

Martinez is eschewing sex,and thus isn't an alpha by your definition
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dande55: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Omar09:

What, so you've gulped it before, in litres to know? You da MVP
No, he's unfit. He's only good in the eyes of his fellow villagers and rabbid dogs online followers who guzzle on his sperm and breathe through his anùs.
I believe I've given you the attention you've wanted. Now, buzz off my mention.
Thank you. smiley
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

Well, you turn blind eyes when he insults ladies and guys who don't agree to his stupid ideologies right.
I will always call his foolishness out once I have his time, just like today. grin
Ubunja never insults a lady on this forum first,they insult him first because his message disfavors them.
Be honest ,they insult him first just like you are doing.
The thing with you ladies is that you can spark up trouble and cry foul when its retaliated.

I was banned with my previous moniker because a troll insulted me,when I retailated she had the mods get me banned and yet she wasn't banned.

No wonder no one takes feminists serious because they want gynocentrism and not equality

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

I know right.
Well, I'm not a misandrist, I'm just giving these 1diot$ what they deserve.
Thank God you realised yourself on time.
I don't have any problem with red pill whatsoever, I have a perfect gentleman in my life.
I used to believe that red pill is meant to encourage men to be emotionally strong and financially independent which every human ought to seek for. But that simpleton here and his goons, have shamelessly, turn the meaning of red pill into bitterness, misogyny, manipulating teenagers, encouraging raping of young women, encouraging laziness just like their jobless leader Ubuntu who's a known jobless old man on this forum and also, telling young boys of 12-18 years on how to fully depend on women and coogars, supporting violence against women et al.

That's not what redpill stands for and I wonder why the mods keep letting these hate grow on this forum.

After saying the bolded, do you feel good about yourself? Cause you just bloated out a lie.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dande55: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:

Ubu.nja never insults a lady on this forum first,they insult him first because his message disfavors them.
Be honest ,they insult him first just like you are doing.
The thing with you ladies is that you can spark up trouble and cry foul when its retaliated.

I was banned with my previous moniker because a troll insulted me,when I retailated she had the mods get me banned and yet she wasn't banned.

No wonder no one takes feminists serious because they want gynocentrism and not equality
You sound so partial. Like you've never seen him call people hoe, pussy and all those his rotten 5th world country irritating names?
Onlu guys get banned? Really? You know how many times I've been banned here too? Lol.
Say something else. grin

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
and those men after raising other men's kids what thanks do they get? Remember that famous American NBA star raised by a step father when awarded an award got up to thank only his mother. Not even one mention of step dad. Even though its step dad who spent his life teaching the boy basketball and spending his time and money. Being a step father is a thankless job.

Lol, see why I say jy's mal! So just because there're ungrateful people means appreciative ones don't exist? Polarization, ndoda. Things are not either black or white. That's what makes your thinking very worrisome. Like I said, sometimes it's not about self-interest but doing what benefits somebody else instead. Whether the guy thanked the stepfather or not, what matters is, it was under his care & guidance that he achieved success. As black people that's why we rarely succeed because everyone is out for themselves instead of lifting each other up.

Btw, I was raised fulltime by a loving stepfather & only spent time with my biological father on weekends. He doesn't have children of his own, but he took care of me & I never lacked for anything. Without him, I'm sure I'd have been one of those girls who spread their legs to random men for stuff. He rewrote the story & changed the narrative...for this township girl wink We need more people like that, so every child doesn't end up being a victim of circumstance.

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:

No, he's unfit. He's only good in the eyes of his fellow villagers and rabbid dogs online followers who guzzle on his sperm and breathe through his anùs.
I believe I've given you the attention you've wanted. Now, buzz off my mention.
Thank you. smiley

If you are feeling special for replying me, just remember the word "special" is used for people with autism.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by fcdgrand(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
you have only one life, i can't tell you what to do, you already know what to do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Omar09:

You really should take your own advice.

Go fùck yourself.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dande55: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:

I am talking of a direct insult targeted at someone. For example saying,dande is a bitch is different from saying ladies are bitches.
He rarely gives direct insults.

Don't call me partial,I don't endorse misogyny,I am just saying the sanitation of this forum is a two way thing.

Lol. Don't worry.
I will tag you once he starts his usual insults.

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by fcdgrand(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
Find your own girl to give a baby. Don't settle for left overs

No matter how well-behaved and loving a single mother is, remember she's well behaved and loving BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOU TO RAISE HER KID. Never forget. If she didn't have that kid she wouldn't be talking to you in the first place. Just remember.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS

Bad Boys impregnate, Simps raise.
baba 4 bottles of chill gulder for you

9 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
Find your own girl to give a baby. Don't settle for left overs

No matter how well-behaved and loving a single mother is, remember she's well behaved and loving BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOU TO RAISE HER KID. Never forget. If she didn't have that kid she wouldn't be talking to you in the first place. Just remember.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS

Bad Boys impregnate, Simps raise.
See the rubbish this one is writing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, see why I say jy's mal! So just because there're ungrateful people means appreciative ones don't exist? Polarization, ndoda. Things are not either black or white. That's what makes your thinking very worrisome. Like I said, sometimes it's not about self-interest but doing what benefits somebody else instead. Whether the guy thanked the stepfather or not, what matters is, it was under his care & guidance that he achieved success. As black people that's why we rarely succeed because everyone is out for themselves instead of lifting each other up.

Btw, I was raised fulltime by a loving stepfather & only spent time with my biological father on weekends. He doesn't have children of his own, but he took care of me & I never lacked for anything. Without him, I'm sure I'd have been one of those girls who spread their legs to random men for stuff. He rewrote the story & changed the narrative...for this township girl wink We need more people like that, so every child doesn't end up being a victim of circumstance.
question is why do women have babies with unproductive men who end up absconding? Aren't we all told women are good judges of character etc plus they have intuition yada yada?

I will not advise any man to take the chance and raise another man's kid. Myself I was raised by a step father as well but it's cause my father died when I was about 4. Even then taking on the duties of fathering another man's offspring is not something I will let my brother or son do.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by luvyaself95(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
So you find decent up and down what you can find is baby mama. I pity for your soul oh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Ishilove: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
daddytime:
Wow.....

I'm sitting here and just wondering how you'd handle your own blood if he or she turns out to be more hyper than your babe's son.

You mentioned how you hate noise of any sort, let's just say you definitely ain't prepared to have any kids of your own.

It is obvious you have zero love for this kid and I'm afraid to tell you that, you can't love a momma and hate her toddler kid. From the woman's side, that'd be a no-no.

It's best to "die" this relationship and bury whatever it is you feel for this woman because e no go work.

It's a good thing you are letting it out on how you truly feel instead of to go dey use shame chop winch.

Meat wey person dey forbid e no dey use teeth share am.

If you can't love a kid no matter the circumstance, you'd have same problems with yours for sure and you'd be venting out your frustrations on your spouse and before you'd say Buha....you don open another thread here say your one year marriage don get k-leg.

A child will always return the vibe given. In his innocence, he's able to pick up on your hatred for him which of course won't help him love you in return and the subtle tantrums is what you'll get as his way of protesting/rebelling. Show him some love and you'll be amazed how calm he'd become.

I pray you grow up fast and find a way to handle this pretty well.

Let her go bro....
Very sensible comment from an experienced adult, not all these kids running their mouth upandan.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.