Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66431 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by BlissB(f): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
I don't have anything against cute guys ooo but I'm ok with ugly grin grin grin my kids will sort themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
if the bitch turn you down there will 100 thousand more ready to swallow your dick for a living....as a fine guy you get to fûck 2 friends ...Bleep 2 sisters ....Bleep a girl and her mum.....Bleep ur neighbors daughter ..Bleep the hottest bitch in hood Bleep your landlords wife.... Bleep your best friend sister...Bleep your best friends wife on the eve of her wedding.... Bleep her even after her wedding ....Bleep your friends girlfriend.... Bleep your pastors wife.....there is a big privilege for you if you re born handsome.....

If you are handsome, just dress fine and be friendly and humble.
Forget what these ladies say here , they will bleep you anytime ,any day.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Adufeamos: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Even d pic of guys up dere re not too handsome ......Op do u evn kno d meaning of handsome.hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He's indeed handsome. Very roughly handsome... Not d pretty type but stark musculine type

I swearit! You just want to keep hugging and hugging and hugging him...got shoulders on sleek!
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by enemyofprogress: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Handsome guys are not good in bed
oloshooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You look great if that's you on the pic tongue

That is my brother. Do you like him?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
BlissB:
I don't have anything against cute guys ooo but I'm ok with ugly grin grin grin my kids will sort themselves grin

Wicked mother grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ToyinDipo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Loooooool, best news I've heard all day.
Turn around, is that your flat a** in the pics angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by awakeuche(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.
for some reason I find your inane talk engaging

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:
No! I will do my children a favour by buying them some crazily fine genes biko....

If Idris here says hey babe alone...I'm already saying yes!

How can they name him the sexiest? I no gree.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by castrol180(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Olunmercy56:
No, if he has what it takes to be a real man, I'll marry him cool

What does it take to be a real man and are you a real girl yourself?...mumuric station

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by udemzyudex(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
czarr:
Yes because they do not care to make the effort to please...unlike ugly guys who want to give the girl something to be attracted to,to make up for their looks so they make crazy effort digging the coochie...

Beautiful girls are also not good in bed cos they think the guy should please them because they are beautiful, so they just lay like a log of wood.

Not 100% true, your facial look have nothing to do with your sexual prowess.

There are people that love sex, and there are those who don't really like it. Whether pretty, handsome or ugly.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:
No! I will do my children a favour by buying them some crazily fine genes biko....

If Idris here says hey babe alone...I'm already saying yes!
You only need to say y, I am a very fine specie
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Totalconcept(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Faworaja......
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Well I stopped giving a hoot about what y'all want since 2001. It's not like y'all get what you want anyway. I have seen women like you who likes them rough and ugly yet adore fine and cute abies so much. Where is that correlation coming from? How can you adore a fine baby yet desire a rough and ugly father?

You see why it's time wasting to care about your specs?

Lol, you've lost me. What's the correlation? Babies are supposed to awaken your maternal instincts, but those are not the kind of emotions you want your man to arouse in you. How do you do certain things with him if he's adorable? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mizwisdom:
What I consider handsome is IQ, you can't be daft and handsome at the same time. Just be an intellectual and I'm happy, dunno why but this is my idea of handsome
Terrible choice.. Would trade my 20points of my IQ for more EQ.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

How can they name him the sexiest? I no gree.

The dude won back to back sef! Trust me, he's crazily handsome, funny to bits and playful like dontbesilly!
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
awakeuche:
for some reason I find your inane talk engaging

smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:

The dude won back to back sef! Trust me, he's crazily handsome, funny to bits and playful like dontbesilly!

Well, what else can I say? Me I have seen finer guys.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

Or this.

Big daddy tongue

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Dr7Manhattan: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Skmoda360:

Nah!!! I'm scraggly and fully bearded..... undecided
#MeToo
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Turn around, is that your flat a** in the pics angry

angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by apiski(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

A Cameroonian maybe, they're sexier grin
Dis girl, I don dey observe you since. You dey always use style dey insult naija guys. No worry we go soon pursue you 4 dis forum
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Big daddy tongue

Lol! It is the Panama cap.

Ok what about This?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
apiski:

Dis girl, I don dey observe you since. You dey always use style dey insult naija guys. No worry we go soon pursue you 4 dis forum

Tsek.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Sirlins(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
I have been turned down like mad, dem dey talk say I be player

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
vickydevoka:

My cousin fùck 3 sisters. Buh he finally marry wowo woman bcus of fear
I crate of Origin bitters 4 ur curzo
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Eddygre8(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Insecurity
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

Well, what else can I say? Me I have seen finer guys.

Hmmmm...surely there are prettier faces but Idris got it all.

1. A tall athletic frame
2. Brown skin
3. Lovely shoulders
4. Beautiful eyes
5. Sexy accent
6. Wondrous laugh
7. Moves that says "come to daddy"
8. Pocket in flames
9. Intelligence( trust me its only in Naija and India that movie stars are dull)
10. And those lips...there's more...several more...have you heard him laugh before? Lawd be merciful grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Angelfrost(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Wrong question as usual... Let me rephrase for most of our Nigerian ladies: Will you reject a guy because he is too rich??!

Wetin consign Naija lady with good looks??! Will that pay for Mary Kay and Gucci?! grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by blackjack21(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Handsome guys are not good in bed
A'uzubillah! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.