Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66417 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:
No! I will do my children a favour by buying them some crazily fine genes biko....

If Idris here says hey babe alone...I'm already saying yes!
He's already old naw
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Bianda24: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
I turned down Eddie Murphy in those days

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by AreaFada2: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Handsome guys are not good in bed
Ojigbijigbi.

Haba! How can you know that?

You need to have sampled 100 cute and hundred not so cute guys to be statistically reliable. Or at least have questioned women who sampled 100 each from both groups.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Story of my life
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by darediamond(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pusyiter:
I suffered similar fate years back
I was just crazie about this girl but the reason she gave me after 6 months was that she sees girls flocking around me all the time in school and that my pink lips, dimple, fine face etc aint helping matters
She added that I am just too handsome for her to handle because she was the jealous type.
Oi boy! see me dey beg say I fine no be my fault.
She bone...till today, that's how I lost her. embarassed

Eeeh!!!����
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Mac12(f): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Though I am married, yes I would turn him down till he himself go reach down. I can never forget my experience with my ex. That guy ate more than he could chew. I even chop slap join, chai
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by nisai: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mftivi:

lmao, mofugin clown!
grin grin grin weytin I do now?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lmao...You no go kill me �
Yahman1:

Twale Baba, I cut cap for u

na Woman Phycology u study for school if I'm not Mistaking?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
davillian:
Most girls are usually scared of me
They say I have the eyes of a player grin
Only eyes?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by vickydevoka(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
The truth is that, if u are a gal n u wan to marry a very good looking handsome man. Make sure u a hustler or u gat work doing bcus he will spend more money taking care of himself n maintaining his looks. N also alot of gals are ready to spend on him
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He's already old naw

Haaa...that there is the finest wine. Dang...he's a serious hottie. He was voted the hottest man on earth in 2019!
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by darediamond(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yahman1:

Twale Baba, I cut cap for u

na Woman Phycology u study for school if I'm not Mistaking?

Aaaah you make me laugh is cute boy tone
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.

Like this Yoruba demon
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Insecurity at its peak.

Oh well. Would you date a woman with a moustache? Exactly! Then why is it insecurity when I refuse to date a guy with cherub lips & doll lashes?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
As a fine guy you tend to to Bleep bitches die you can Bleep up to 50 bitches in a month....they all hovering all over my face book and ig funny enuf I don’t spend Shishi
The women folks highly thank you for your Community service... Kindly keep it up...ur reward is in heaven

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

Like this Yoruba demon

Hmmmm... tongue

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:

How many have you been with?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ToyinDipo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Fortunately, I'm not grin I can just imagine the nuisance they must deal with on a daily basis tongue

You just lost your pass to any good naija D
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
What I consider handsome is IQ, you can't be daft and handsome at the same time. Just be an intellectual and I'm happy, dunno why but this is my idea of handsome

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm... tongue

That meme cracked me up big time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Acidosis(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh well. Would you date a woman with a moustache? Exactly! Then why is it insecurity when I refuse to date a guy with cherub lips & doll lashes?

Well I stopped giving a hoot about what y'all want since 2001. It's not like y'all get what you want anyway. I have seen women like you who like them rough and ugly yet adore fine and cute babies so much. Where is that correlation coming from? How can you adore a fine baby yet desire a rough and ugly father?

You see why it's time wasting to care about your specs? All I see is confusion; and maybe intimidation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by teehex(f): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Drop his number and lemme give him my answer directly
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by safarigirl(f): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Do handsome men ask women out?

People that women chase everyday, dem no dey toast women, they get toasted. If your friend is asking this chic out, he must not be as fine as this chic thinks him.

Anyway, I can date anyone, as long as he has a great personality and decent looks, fine boys are people too.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
ToyinDipo:

You just lost your pass to any good naija D

Loooooool, best news I've heard all day.

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:

Haaa...that there is the finest wine. Dang...he's a serious hottie. He was voted the hottest man on earth in 2019!
He's indeed handsome. Very roughly handsome... Not d pretty type but stark musculine type

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by vickydevoka(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
if the bitch turn you down there will 100 thousand more ready to swallow your dick for a living....as a fine guy you get to fûck 2 friends ...Bleep 2 sisters ....Bleep a girl and her mum.....Bleep ur neighbors daughter ..Bleep the hottest bitch in hood Bleep your landlords wife.... Bleep your best friend sister...Bleep your best friends wife on the eve of her wedding.... Bleep her even after her wedding ....Bleep your friends girlfriend.... Bleep your pastors wife.....there is a big privilege for you if you re born handsome.....
My cousin fùck 3 sisters. Buh he finally marry wowo woman bcus of fear

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by darediamond(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Let me just say I don't like clean-cut guys. The guy in the OP is very feminine to me, he even has glossy lips ffs!
High
O pari ooo!!!

E eeenh?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Why will I even comman be dating someone that will be looking at mirror more than me?.
The house will not contain the two of us
Smh
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by enemyofprogress: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
I trust Bola146, seunmohmoh, naijaolosho and funkybabee, they will never try that
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

That meme cracked me up big time.

You look great if that's you on the pic tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm... tongue

Or this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Wrong!!! Very wrong...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.