Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66381 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by A1kennedy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Too handsome keh! Can a man be too handsome?

Welcome to Silver Spring Residence, the future of living. Silver Spring is located within the axis of Ibeju-Lekki, just a mile away from The Free Trade Zone. Silver Spring Residence is designed to give you a larger than life perspective of living.

Features:

Cutting Edge

Swimming Pool

Fully Equipped

Gym & Spa

Leisure

Podium

Natural

Garden

CCTV

Internal

Paved Roads

Children

Play Area

Solar Powered

Street Light

Gated

Estate

24hours

Water Supply

Internal

Drainage

Tennis/Basketball

Court

Dm me for a plot of land at an exclusive discount. Thank you!

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by pocohantas(f): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:

Haba! Think about your children future biko and pray that he combines those qualities with a fine face.

He should just be okay facially. Wetin I dey use “fine” man do?

- Have a nice voice. That sugar daddy type.
- Be good with numbers. Be into engineering or IT. I suck at computer work, so if you can teach me how to copy and paste, I will just see you as a special being.
- Have money. grin

You see VERY FINE face, that one na jara.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
Wetin flat ASS no go see for SKIRT

YOU mean SHE has flat Ass, Savage

you must BE a wicked SOMEBODY
She said so fa
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fash20:

Someone like this abi

More like tongue

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Fash20: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

More like tongue

Lol...
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Ibrahiimo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
ToyinDipo:

She said so fa
Yeah,

Even with HER small ASS, she can STILL give BIRTH
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by COOL10(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pusyiter:
I suffered similar fate years back
I was just crazie about this girl but the reason she gave me after 6 months was that she sees girls flocking around me all the time in school and that my pink lips, dimple, fine face etc aint helping matters
She added that I am just too handsome for her to handle because she was the jealous type.
Oi boy! see me dey beg say I fine no be my fault.
She bone...till today, that's how I lost her. embarassed

She lost you. You didn't lose her. Change your mindset ASAP

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by InvertedHammer: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
/
Being handsome can only last till 25yrs of age. Beyond that, account balances take over.

If in doubt, ask Oshiomhole, OBJ, Okowa, Obaseki and other "handsome" men in their group.

\

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Kingsteve(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mizwisdom:
What I consider handsome is IQ, you can't be daft and handsome at the same time. Just be an intellectual and I'm happy, dunno why but this is my idea of handsome
This guy below, has one of the highest IQ.
Is he handsome to you?

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Why can't he find his own woman Now you got me thinking of My brother's keeper, where one brother plays guardian to his mentally handicapped brother grin
I'll pass tongue

Lol! Just kidding. Those are my pictures.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Origin(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
If he carries the over handsome for head...

That's a no no..
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by lilybonny(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hell no
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by franchasng: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
pepemendy:

You obviously craving for one naija dick in your fat xenophobic ass, you know that's what we do, Bleep south Africans in all areas. grin
hahahahahahaha
[img]https://media./images/8c98132a35f26bdff324ddded73751a5/tenor.gif[/img]

XhosaNostra:

I'm sure you've gotten a few ladies in here swooning already, I don't want an easy win tongue I'm willing to mud wrestle any one of them, to win fair & square grin

Any takers?

[img]https://media1./images/977f4473a86a40d39851fbeb24c20e23/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by JayPeeOham: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
heartbraker:
My friend likes this girl so much, but she told him she can't cope with him, that he's too handsome.

Though to say the truth I dey codedly envy d guy, everything about him is too cute, jelly hair, so cute, no beard face, the stature, the voice, everything about him.

So girls can you turn down a guy because he is too handsome?

I wonder what Gents are doing commenting in a thread meant for Ladies undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by franchasng: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Being handsome can only last till 25yrs of age. Beyond that, account balances take over.

If in doubt, ask Oshiomhole, OBJ, Okowa, Obaseki and other "handsome" men in their group.

\
One thing I love about ladies is, they love to deny the truth to confuse men, and that is why:

"You must not listen to what a woman says she will do, but pay attention to what she does, will do and what she has been doing" - Anonymous Engineer cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Are you beautiful?
teehex:
Drop his number and lemme give him my answer directly
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by franchasng: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:

Haba! Think about your children future biko and pray that he combines those qualities with a fine face.
Do you know that most handsome men don't give birth to good looking kids, especially if their wife is ugly or not very cute

Look around you, the dads of most hot chicks don't always look handsome, its always those ugly looking men that give birth to beautiful, hot girls, and this always worry me......you will notice this if you take time and observe

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

Lol! Just kidding. Those are my pictures.

I'm sure you've gotten a few ladies in here swooning already, I don't want an easy win tongue I'm willing to mud wrestle any one of them, to win fair & square grin

Any takers?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Raalsalghul: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:

Hmmmm...surely there are prettier faces but Idris got it all.

1. A tall athletic frame
2. Brown skin
3. Lovely shoulders
4. Beautiful eyes
5. Sexy accent
6. Wondrous laugh
7. Moves that says "come to daddy"
8. Pocket in flames
9. Intelligence( trust me its only in Naija and India that movie stars are dull)
10. And those lips...there's more...several more...have you heard him laugh before? Lawd be merciful grin

How many times you don masturbate with this guy's picture? grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Deicide: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Money == Handsome
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Raalsalghul:

How many times you don masturbate with this guy's picture? grin

Zero...but I love him babe! He's overly hot! grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Any takers?

You reside in S.A I guess. That is miles apart.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
franchasng:
Do you know that most handsome men don't give birth to good looking kids, especially if their wife is ugly or not very cute

Look around you, the dads of most hot chicks don't always look handsome, its always those ugly looking men that give birth to beautiful, hot girls, and this always worry me......you will notice this if you take time and observe

Hmmm...a fruit, I heard, does not fall far from a tree fa. How can a panda give birth to a polar bear? No nau grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Any takers?

Where are the pictures? Does he look like my Idris?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
36 years old lady dey make exotic choices too like others. Hmmm.. Nawaoo. Nothing man no go see. I know you to practice misandry.
pocohantas:

He should just be okay facially. Wetin I dey use “fine” man do?

- Have a nice voice. That sugar daddy type.
- Be good with numbers. Be into engineering or IT. I suck at computer work, so if you can teach me how to copy and paste, I will just see you as a special being.
- Have money. grin

You see VERY FINE face, that one na jara.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

You reside in S.A I guess. That is miles apart.

I will move to Naija to claim my prize grin

But yeah. All na joke though lol. Not to be presumptive or anything, but I'm not here for anything other than chitchat smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I will move to Naija to claim my prize grin

But yeah. All na joke though lol. Not to be presumptive or anything, but I'm not here for anything other than chitchat smiley

I know. But I don't reside in Nigeria at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:

Where are the pictures? Does he look like my Idris?

LMFAO. Way better wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

I know. But I don't reside in Nigeria at the moment.

*nods*
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Way better wink

Wow...well, let me stay with my Idris, I know all his angles already wink
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:

Wow...well, let me stay with my Idris, I know all his angles already wink

Good decision, because I'm willing to make someone an ancestor prematurely for this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by franchasng: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:

Hmmm...a fruit, I heard, does not fall far from a tree fa. How can a panda give birth to a polar bear? No nau grin
Forget idiom abi adage my sister, take time and observe what I told you today and you will see.

If you have girlfriends who are born cute/hot, not the ones that have used artificial beautification to turn themselves to slayqueens....I mean born beautiful, try and see their dads and you will understand.

Seems kids take more gene responsible for physical beauty from their mothers than their fathers, and take more genes responsible for having sense from their fathers than their mothers, maybe grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.