Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66428 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

Lol! It is the Panama cap.

Ok what about This?

Give me a moment to breathe, this is too much to take tongue Pity me small grin

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:

Hmmmm...surely there are prettier faces but Idris got it all.

1. A tall athletic frame
2. Brown skin
3. Lovely shoulders
4. Beautiful eyes
5. Sexy accent
6. Wondrous laugh
7. Moves that says "come to daddy"
8. Pocket in flames
9. Intelligence( trust me its only in Naija and India that movie stars are dull)
10. And those lips...there's more...several more...have you heard him laugh before? Lawd be merciful grin

Except I be gay, I possibly can never observe all you listed lol!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by googi: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Its true that some ladies do not like handsome men. The prettiest ones prefer real ugly men like this Raster I saw with the prettiest girl.

But you know what, they love to cheat with them. Sometimes to give them cute baby.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Have sense and have money.

I am not using your fine face to shop on amazon biko!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Acidosis(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you've lost me. What's the correlation? Babies are supposed to awaken your maternal instincts, but those are not the kind of emotions you want your man to arouse in you. How do you do certain things with him if he's adorable? grin

Lol. That's why I said women don't know what they want. A rough looking man who's got an ugly gene within cannot produce the kind of babies/children you find adorable on Instagram. It is wickedness to love fine children yet wish for a rough looking/unkept man because of a warped perception that the uglier the man looks, the better his manhood or strength in bed. grin grin Don't jeopardize the future of your kids for sex. Fine boys are not meant to worship women or overdo this sex thing grin There's no sacrifice too much to have cute children. Settle with fine boys and your children (generation) will thank you. They've got the genes to transform ya! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Give me a moment to breathe, this is too much to take tongue Pity me small grin

Ok make I stop on this one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by bullabong(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Handsome guys are not good in bed
Says who?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Acidosis:

Lol. That's why I said women don't know what they want. A rough looking man who's got an ugly gene within cannot produce the kind of babies/children you find adorable on Instagram. It is wickedness to love fine children yet wish for a rough looking/unkept man because of a warped perception that the uglier the man looks, the better his manhood or strength in bed. grin grin Don't jeopardize the future of your kids for sex. Fine boys are not meant to worship women or overdo this sex thing grin There's no sacrifice too much to have cute children.

That doesn't matter. Monkey no be fine but hin mama like am or however you say it in Pidgin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

Except I be gay, I possibly can never observe all you listed lol!

Hmmmm...then take my word for it grin.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

Ok make I stop on this one.

Never knew you were such a hottie tongue Go you!
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
sisisioge:

Hmmmm...then take my word for it grin.

I agree. It takes a lady to identify a cute guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Never knew you were such a hottie tongue Go you!

That is my brother o. If you like him we can arrange something.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Haba! Think about your children future biko and pray that he combines those qualities with a fine face.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Ibrahiimo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Turn around, is that your flat a** in the pics angry
Wetin flat ASS no go see for SKIRT

YOU mean SHE has flat Ass, Savage

you must BE a wicked SOMEBODY
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
if the bitch turn you down there will 100 thousand more ready to swallow your dick for a living....as a fine guy you get to fûck 2 friends ...Bleep 2 sisters ....Bleep a girl and her mum.....Bleep ur neighbors daughter ..Bleep the hottest bitch in hood Bleep your landlords wife.... Bleep your best friend sister...Bleep your best friends wife on the eve of her wedding.... Bleep her even after her wedding ....Bleep your friends girlfriend.... Bleep your pastors wife.....there is a big privilege for you if you re born handsome.....

And as you're bleeping remember that what goes around comes around. I rest my case
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Toks2008(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
if the bitch turn you down there will 100 thousand more ready to swallow your dick for a living....as a fine guy you get to fûck 2 friends ...Bleep 2 sisters ....Bleep a girl and her mum.....Bleep ur neighbors daughter ..Bleep the hottest bitch in hood Bleep your landlords wife.... Bleep your best friend sister...Bleep your best friends wife on the eve of her wedding.... Bleep her even after her wedding ....Bleep your friends girlfriend.... Bleep your pastors wife.....there is a big privilege for you if you re born handsome.....
That is not life

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by yoruBADboi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.

Sneak in... The door is slightly open
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Acidosis(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That doesn't matter. Monkey no be fine but hin mama like am or however you say it in Pidgin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toks2008:

That is my brother o. If you like him we can arrange something.

Why can't he find his own woman Now you got me thinking of My brother's keeper, where one brother plays guardian to his mentally handicapped brother grin
I'll pass tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by vickydevoka(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Buh u will receive praises from your follow ladies

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Iknowhow: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pusyiter:
I suffered similar fate years back
I was just crazie about this girl but the reason she gave me after 6 months was that she sees girls flocking around me all the time in school and that my pink lips, dimple, fine face etc aint helping matters
She added that I am just too handsome for her to handle because she was the jealous type.
Oi boy! see me dey beg say I fine no be my fault.
She bone...till today, that's how I lost her. embarassed
Long story
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by apiski(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Tsek.
I swear, If I know wetin u dey talk about ehn, make I smoke siga.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pusyiter:
I suffered similar fate years back
I was just crazie about this girl but the reason she gave me after 6 months was that she sees girls flocking around me all the time in school and that my pink lips, dimple, fine face etc aint helping matters
She added that I am just too handsome for her to handle because she was the jealous type.
Oi boy! see me dey beg say I fine no be my fault.
She bone...till today, that's how I lost her. embarassed

Make we see your picture if truly you be fine boy grin
No come here dey bobo us

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Fash20: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.

Someone like this abi

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Breezzy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
No be small thing we dey hear from girls hmmmm

They believed that most handsome guys are players
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by SciLab: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Wetin dey hungry you no dey for market.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Ryocaj(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
Most times d Handsome guys r assholes coz they got lots of girls falling for them..
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by BeeAll1(f): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yes!!!! In a heartbeat. Theyre too much trouble especially the ones that know that they're fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.