Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (97440 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Brightgem(f): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nothing else about her aside flat stomach, straight legs and perky what? Hihihihi! And you are too clean just based on how you look has she seen your place too? And already she's ur final bustop and you'll like us to help you convince her.

So you still went to church last week amidst Corona! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Heffalump(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Please your advice will be duely appreciated. Thanks

Op, go bath in the mud and then go visit her. She has low esteem. May be na riff-raff dey shine her Congo angry
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
The number 1 sexiest virgin boy with a first class result has spoken. Guys oya start sending her PM, na una fellow boy be this oh, don't be fooled!!
where is your wife now that you are here?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by grandstar(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig

O boy, she is correct. You're going to cheat on her. grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin grin grin Continue trying your best, be friends with her, let her know the "trustworthy" man that you are cool cool

Op, ... Never Take Relationship advise from a Woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Bobotic(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Brother, wise up
This corona is a beast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:

lol girl wey I wan marry? grin
I'm only appreciating God's creation. this girl is just way too fine. even her walking steps reeks of complete elegance. you should see this girl Bro

Then do the needful,pics or we don’t believe it
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by danielsage: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thats not ur last bustop bro
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by franchasng: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
where is your wife now that you are here?
bookmark this page, if you dare reply any guy on Nairaland and make any attempt to share your contact with them, you will be arrested, try it and see.

Foolish local yahoo boy scamming fellow poor boys instead of learning a useful handwork angry

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by AmazingELixir: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
OP your own better....meanwhile how much dem dey sell one condo of garri for your area?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by LivingSage: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
The story is different here in heaven, no much pressure in winning women's heart
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by angelfallz(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Move on, being very clean is an advantage not a disadvantage. Maybe she is a dirty girl or The girl does not fancy you.

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
The thing you have to do is to convince her that she is right for you.... She should stop thinking of herself as an option but as the only item for you, she is just having low self esteem, and she is just having doubts which is quite okay. But don't go to church tomorrow abeg oo

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by hardbody: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:

Simple. Start looking 'unclean'.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
bookmark this page, if you dare reply any guy on Nairaland and make any attempt to share your contact with them, you will be arrested, try it and see.

Foolish local yahoo boy scamming fellow poor boys instead of learning a useful handwork angry
Wack detective,i really do not want to insult you but you have chosen to be stupid.Lets continue tomorow,just make sure I'm not bored. Go and cuddle your wife Mr wack detective

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by jasman1: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
What type of business is booming now, health care? I think she’s being sarcastic, she doesn’t want you
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jump inside gutter,then go to her house.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by flashychib(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Post her picture make we see
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Shyguy500(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
opposite, I guess
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
You are broke. Forget long story.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by SmartyPants(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:

From meeting to asking out to swearing she is your final bus stop all in 7 days?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by angelfallz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
femi4:
Perky boobs kill you there....you are after her body and she knows. You are objectifying her
He described the girl he was talking about. How would you describe the girl if you were in his shoes?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by weedfada(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chibaby224:
Don’t pressure her .. just let her be for now. She might change her mind

Well, unfortunately she can see the desperation in his antics... So she sees him as either a player, or just "another guy falling for my beauty"... All that neatness crap na wash.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Monday60655(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Boy you're not ready for marriage and that's why she turned down. Look at how you just described and analyzed her physical outlook without even considering her innate make up (character) which is the basic criteria for women in terms of marriage
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by angelfallz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Peacefullove:

She doesn't like you . that's just an excuse to discharge you... Work more on building friendship first that's if you have good intentions for her.
I agree with your first and second sentences. Your third sentence is wrong, because that is a first class ticket to the friend zone. A man should make his intentions clear to a woman from the onset, not hiding behind friendship.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by openmine(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
What a flimsy excuse! cheesy

@Op
You were not the first to have a crush on her and will definitely not the last!
No matter your motives,she knows you are into her!
She can smell your desperation from afar!
You are not so different from other guys who have done the same thing you did!

Ignore her and move on!
Don't engage her anymore like the other guys!
Stop admiring and start concentrating on other things about your life!
Carry your self with much aplomb and create a sort of scarcity about yourself around people like her!

If you are opportune to meet her any where,Just greet and walk away as if you are in a hurry!
With time she will come around...that's if she is into you!

Please don't force anyone to love you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by angelfallz(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
femi4:
When you objectify a woman, she ll see you as a hit and run guy

Smh

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by angelfallz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Jugding from your profile picture,omo you are not bad oh...well, seems she is into you already, just start with friendship and when time goes on,she might consider you...just don't rush it
No right thinking man should take this advice

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by desoul2004(m): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:

The worst mistake you made is that you've already told her about marriage, it's a turn off for the beautiful girls. Try and put her in a confused state first, she will even be the one chasing you.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Npower:

A little pressure will do the magic

And she'll date him out of Pity once Pressured

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.