Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,053 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (86464 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by hybridblood07(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2020
You're very foolish and daft.
englishmart:
Interracial marriage isn't advisable. Marry your people let's marry our people.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by pansophist(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Also please I have a special request. I currently have 987 subscribers and I need 13 more subscribers to reach my first major milestone so please If you haven't yet subscribed to my channel, please help me reach 1000 subscribers please. Follow this link to subscribe it takes just a second please https://www.youtube.com/c/AfroRossiyaTv?sub_confirmation=1

Thank you guys and I pray coronavirus shall not come near you or your family and loved ones IJN, Amen.

Tochi I don subscribe. Hope you're doing fine. I can see your video skills getting better and better. You're a beautiful video maker bro.

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PHijo(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Graysons:
Bros you don see how Cameroon women look like? no try am ooo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Funny man!
I like black women sha, before I was open to everyone except Asians. After a few relationships I have settled for Black women. Despite their flaws I think they are the best for a Black man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Zooposki(f): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

You forget one thing. By default you are not that interesting to a white man. More like curiosity or a risk. There is a stereotype of angry uncultured women that colours the general perception of black women.

For guys though, it’s more of an assumed sexual prowess. Which is still a win.

Good luck with your “teamWhiteMen” cheesy

Actually statistics show that marriages most likely to succeed are black women/white men, while the marriages least likely to succeed are white women/black men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by iswallker(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Also asked Russians to tell me what they know about Africa and you can't believe the ignorant and stupid answers they gave lol see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laMuhEfSuIY

You did a survey and people responded - then you call them stupid... undecided

You shoukd have better manners next time.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by overlord77: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Also asked Russians to tell me what they know about Africa and you can't believe the ignorant and stupid answers they gave lol see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laMuhEfSuIY

You can't blame them, it's what they are shown

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by hybridblood07(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2020
You no get sense at all. May God deliver you
Ussycool:
Oyibo wey not fit pound yam.
Oyibo wey no go wash clothes.
Oyibo wey no like black man
Oyibo wey not fit stay 4 Ajegunle
Oyibo wey be like puf puf.

If oyibo no go give me $80,000k, I no go marry am.

Wetin I know?

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by AfroKnight: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2020
PHijo:

Tired old men settle for Black or Asian girls when the kind of White women they wish to be together with won't accept them. Most prefer Asian girls because unlike their
African counterparts they are not too demanding when it comes to money.
Another thing is the assumption White people have about Black women's sexual organs. They believe it is large, they believe Asian women have smaller organs. They settle for smaller organs and Less stress.

Emphasis on “less stress”.

They think black women are stress personified. Even many black men think so.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by AfroKnight: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Zooposki:

Actually statistics show that marriages most likely to succeed are black women/white men, while the marriages least likely to succeed are white women/black men.

Let me accept your statistics, however we are talking about attraction and the likelihood of a relationship between them.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Mistaicey2288: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Really? grin. Black man anyday for ME, I even find 'fair' guys unattractive talk more of 'white'..Tall and dark is bae kiss kiss.

Beauty with brain right here. How i wish i can like this comment a million times over. You even fine pass that Petyprincess... In fact, I'll like to know you better. Make i slide enter ya DM.. I'm a shiny dark skinned dude grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by labodeolu(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmm. The part she said "a man has to be a man"
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Dinho20(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2020
"HMMMM"
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Jim99: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2020
#Teamwhitewomen

Black man + White woman

Pocohantas, Ibkayee comman see oh grin

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by lepasharon(f): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2020
RaptorX:
Actually they don't, you are delusional if you think majority of white women prefer you over their men.

This is true

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PHijo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

Emphasis on “less stress”.

They think black women are stress personified. Even many black men think so.

When you settle for the wrong Black woman stress is certain. Unfortunately for those from other races, most Black women who will marry non-Black men have stress as their first name. That is why most of such unions don't last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.