Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Employee (64472 Views)

Share My Story My Employee Is Trying To Seduce Me / How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by MrsYamLeg(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
he should use 9lines to say things about him? ur stupidity still overwhelms me, try harder
[/s]
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Sebgajere(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Problem to business kwa? Bros 4get dat one, d girl is already a plus to ur business.U are in love wit her go for her bf one of ur employees will sharp-guy u den u Wil know d real "problem to ur business" Lol.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Click2olas: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2020
My brother if you like her don't waste the chance you have, do your needful finding and let her know ur mind most important if you know that you both are compatable don't hesitate is the major factor to consider in relationship good luck to you.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Butoneday2(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.
Bros no advice here, the only advice is for you to make a hay why the sunshine. My advice, call her tell her what you have in mind wait for her response then after that don't wait to get to know her parents and proceed from there. Good wife are scarce these days. This is a similar case to me before I take action. Today I'm happily married with three kids. Remember action speaks loud than words. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Akpacha(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Sisijetue:
What you want to do is in your mind already... don’t ask us just do it grin
Hahaha! If he is not even doing it already!
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2020
kingjoe:
this one u are beginning did your employee ruin ur business and make u broke

Not at all... No one shud mix pleasure with business. It ruins things
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by enemyofprogress: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Yinmu. Na there your business wan take collapse be that
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by crafteck(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2020
And you had to bring it here, one if your staff is probably reading this with a smile
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by colestephan86: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
All these men wey no fit separate business and pleasure. Shame
Odlodo.
An unmarried man that has an unmarried employee that is not his sister.
Use your head biko.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by chronique(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Happyfela:
This is too Extreme lol. They will both lose themselves

Marriage is about making a life time decision and no matter how smart you are, you can never know everything about a woman until she starts living with you fully. But you can do your bit to try and know what's she's about before you say I do. I'd rather be with a person who is blunt and tells me "I'd only date and marry you if you have money", than marry someone who is forming good girl and innocent but might low key be a gold digger. We see certain things that we don't talk about on Nairaland for privacy sake.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by SoNature(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Thanks, I've had all this feelings even before she started cooking for me though. And even when she brings my food I normally share it with some of my workers and I haven't noticed any thing different.
The only issue here for me is that I don't know how she's going to react to marriage, she's still got like a year in school.and with what people are saying here dating is not a good option

It's obvious the girl likes you. Please disregard any adviser that tells you to marry without dating her

I think you should get close to her and find out if she's in a relationship. If she's not, you ask her out and start dating her.

Make her understand that you are not a player and closely watch her performance at work, going forward.

If you think that she has negatively changed toward your business because she's now oga's babe, correct her at once. You should not stop at correction; make her understand that your business means everything to you.

If she doesn't change, break up with her and fire her at once

Alternatively, you described her like a sensible girl. So, we cannot rule out the possibility that she could play a pivotal role in transforming your business in the near future. Unlike a slay queen, a sensible girl will personalize the business knowing full well that it's her guy's source of livelihood.

In that case, you go ahead and wife her. The babe obviously has a plan and her patience may run out if you don't act ASAP. What I mean is that she likes you.

But if you don't act, she will accept another guy and you will go feeling like a sore loser the day she flaunts her boyfriend in your face. Every girl has a never-give-up chyker in her life.

The good thing is that you like her too, so you should act now.

PS: Whether you accept to date her or not, make sure you support her financially once in a while. We all know that she buys the foodstuff used to prepare the meal all of you enjoy. That's courtesy

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by maestroferddi: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
shilz:
Please let her stop cooking for you.set boundaries,find out about her,if you are okey with your findings then do as you wish.
You have a point sha...

The cooking aspect has to be over the top.

Lax discipline....
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by misreal(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Sisijetue:
What you want to do is in your mind already... don’t ask us just do it grin
lol..you got it right sis.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by kem20863: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2020
utts7sxpjv
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by AsawanaDgreat: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Your way no pure my guy.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by thestevens: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2020
My take,since you're already doing well,why not ask her out,then she resigned her job and faced her study and you guys can build a life together
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by united4men: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Your point is valid,but the girl is showing some affections,like sometimes she'd rather help me in the shop that go out with her friends even when it is her time out,so I don't want to betray that and at the same time I do not want to overstep my boundaries

I wouldn't call this affection, I'll rather say she's diligent. Cooking for you may not mean anything, ladies do this if they find you nice and/or friendly to them enough.

Personally, I don't mix business with pleasure so I'll try to ignore every potential passes. IMO, it seems you've had your eye on her for long and you're just reading meaning to things she's doing now and using it as a reason to want to ask her out or date her.

If you'll be marrying her soon, take necessary steps. If you just wanna get down or date without direction, look elsewhere. You don't have to date every lady who's nice to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by colestephan86: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

I know what I want, but at the same time I want to thread carefully that is why I brought the matter here so I can get advice from people.
Bro, nothing stops you from asking her of her interest.
So long you don't want to play on her emotions.
Cos that's where problem go dey o.
Believe me she won't respect you again
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ayasayas(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2020
You have met the right woman, please go ahead and make her your wife.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Starboi0: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Just follow ur heart bro.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by favour32(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2020
If you like the girl ask her out.
Late thirties,nor be small pikin again.
If like say Nigeria get head,you don arrange 2-3 pikins.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by TokeableGod(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2020
yommen:

I sent you 500 Naira. Hopefully, some else adds for you.

For OP, anything is possible. Just be sure you no wan chop the girl and run.

Hello Bros help me too with airtel I want to call my sick dad 0,9,0,4,7,5,6,3,3,7,6 thank you God bless you
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Happyfela(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2020
I agree with you
chronique:

Marriage is about making a life time decision and no matter how smart you are, you can never know everything about a woman until she starts living with you fully. But you can do your bit to try and know what's she's about before you say I do. I'd rather be with a person who is blunt and tells me "I'd only date and marry you if you have money", than marry someone who is forming good girl and innocent but might low key be a gold digger. We see certain things that we don't talk about on Nairaland for privacy sake.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by ofiko123(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
So what should I do if you are in love with your employee...
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Annie001: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
he should use 9lines to say things about him? ur stupidity still overwhelms me, try harder
Go find what to do
Dickhead
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by yommen: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

Yes sir.... I actually wanted to let u no I av received it but I Dey fear make airtel no go deduct the money again

Thank u very much sir..... I am so much grateful sir... Thank u very very much sir

Thank u very much sir

Thank God Sir.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by letitrainnow(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
If she is homely, marry her instead of only asking her out.

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Thanks, all this started even before she started cooking for me,and most of the times I don't eat that food alone,I let my workers have the meat and most of the food sometimes so that is not a problem, I've been around for a while and dated all sort of people over the years so I assure you I know better.

My man, if she has all you need as a woman(i mean if you ready for marriage)
See what will happen

Tips: Be a good employer to her.
Treat her like your friend
Be nice and kind to her always and Watch her graduate
Don't show your feelings nor confess to her yet
If you are lucky, she can be your worker till she graduate
Then, you can move to confess your feelings for her
She won't decline it.

I don't know if this Tips gonna work for you
But heed to the advices given to you here by your fellow NAIRALANDERS

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by dukeprince50: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Annie001:

Go find what to do
Dickhead
I know u can do it, but u are still stupid, keep trying
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2020
yommen:

Thank God Sir.

Thanks so much sir. I'm really grateful
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by MrFly(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2020
u can equally fall inlv with ur customers
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2020
ITbomb:
Like I always say, forget how she behave with you, watch how her attitude with others especially those outside her social class, cleaners, bike/keke men, low income customers, and most importantly her junior brother (or relative).
If you are okay, please go ahead with her. I believe by your age you should know that to get a good girl to marry is not easy. So if you see one, go for it
my thoughts too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.