Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Employee (64414 Views)

Share My Story My Employee Is Trying To Seduce Me / How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.

please stop eating her food ,it is very dangerous if i may say, a lot of ladies have hidden agenda.
Secondly, please don't mix business with pleasure, it is very dangerous to practice.
Thirdly follow whatever your mind is telling you to do, There is no better advise than the one you give to yourself.
cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2020
SIRKAY98:

Dont settle for less. Emotional love playing out. Tell her to dress to your office without make up or any wog attachment...she should also wear Native. Abd see how yiunwill see another person

I've seen her without make up and in native attires on her way from Church, though I'm not religious so I don't really go to Church but I see her when she comes back to the shop,cos we open on Sundays too and she shows up even though her normal workdays is mon-friday
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by trendyprettygir: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello Op...

1. Stop eating meals she prepares... get your own meals and eat.
2. Don't date her, continue to treat her with respect and as your worker.
3. Do a thorough background check on her, study her extremely well to see if this is someone who you would like to spend your life with... I presume you run background checks on your workers? Start from there, what did the records pick on her? Know her family, her attitude, her character, Her Lifestyle? Get enough information about her.
4. Decide if after all you have gotten, she is one you would like to spend your life with. If she is what you want, marry her, if not, let her continue to be a worker.
5. Ensure you don't sleep with her in all of this please...

Stay Safe and Use your brain...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by SoNature(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2020
GabinoMarket:

Fire her, give it some time-not too long- then ask her out. Don’t waste time please

Just read what you just typed again.

He should fire a lady who brings jobs to the business more than the owner of the business?

I just pity those who take e-advisers seriously

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Johnchyz(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Lol grin,no,thanks for the offer though, we're closed for now anyways.
. THAT GIRL DON CATCH YOU WITH HER OTUMOKPO. AND I THINK SHE IS WISE LIKE EVE PASSING THE BITTEN APPLE TO ADAM, AND ADAM TASTED IT AND IT WAS NICE. JUST LIKE YOU HAVE TASTED IT NOW. MY BROTHER YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY MUCH YOUNGER. START TO GO COMING AROUND TO HER PEOPLE MEET WITH THEM, GIVE AM BELLE IMMEDIATELY ,O BOY YOU DON MARRY AM, U HAVE AN ADVANTAGE FOR HER TO BE RESPECTING U FOR YOU ARE HIS OGA. AND SHE WILL BE LOYAL TO U. AND USE PRAYER. ADD AM.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by sammytee042(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2020
baiaon:

@Emboldened When will Nigerian men figure out these sort of games women play??
She knows you are doing well hence she is strategizing her moves like a chess plsyer
I wonder oo. They keep using old tricks and some men are still falling for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Goziesolar: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.
from all you just said she is a decent girl which is rare to come by...decency and good manners are two different things,dating her might ruin your employer & employee relationship but if its really marriage you seek there is nothing wrong in that.if it were me I would ask her out but would take her out of my employ so it won't ruin both your relationship with other employees and hers also which would affect your biz

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Kritique:

please stop eating her food ,it is very dangerous if i may say, a lot of ladies have hidden agenda.
Secondly, please don't mix business with pleasure, it is very dangerous to practice.
Thirdly follow whatever your mind is telling you to do, There is no better advise than the one you give to yourself.
cool cool cool cool

Thanks, I've had all this feelings even before she started cooking for me though. And even when she brings my food I normally share it with some of my workers and I haven't noticed any thing different.
The only issue here for me is that I don't know how she's going to react to marriage, she's still got like a year in school.and with what people are saying here dating is not a good option
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by McTested(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2020
See oga catching feelings with his employee...

Better focus before you lose both your business and the girl fa

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Johnchyz:
. THAT GIRL DON CATCH YOU WITH HER OTUMOKPO. AND I THINK SHE IS WISE LIKE EVE PASSING THE BITTEN APPLE TO ADAM, AND ADAM TASTED IT AND IT WAS NICE. JUST LIKE YOU HAVE TASTED IT NOW. MY BROTHER YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY MUCH YOUNGER. START TO GO COMING AROUND TO HER PEOPLE MEET WITH THEM, GIVE AM BELLE IMMEDIATELY ,O BOY YOU DON MARRY AM, U HAVE AN ADVANTAGE FOR HER TO BE RESPECTING U FOR YOU ARE HIS OGA. AND SHE WILL BE LOYAL TO U. AND USE PRAYER. ADD AM.
Lol thanks bro,I get what you're saying
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2020
trendyprettygir:

Hello Op...

1. Stop eating meals she prepares... get your own meals and eat.
2. Don't date her, continue to treat her with respect and as your worker.
3. Do a thorough background check on her, study her extremely well to see if this is someone who you would like to spend your life with... I presume you run background checks on your workers? Start from there, what did the records pick on her? Know her family, her attitude, her character, Her Lifestyle? Get enough information about her.
4. Decide if after all you have gotten, she is one you would like to spend your life with. If she is what you want, marry her, if not, let her continue to be a worker.
5. Ensure you don't sleep with her in all of this please...

Stay Safe and Use your brain...
Thanks
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by K4daniel: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2020
You better catch her young before she becomes a graduate too much grammar and you may not be able to marry her.

He that finder a wife finds good things and obtaineth favour from the lord.

People meet their life partners anywhere, so you may be her boss today but her future potentials your money may not buy.

Above all, Ask God for divine directions.

Cheers!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Bryan88(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2020
Sisijetue:
What you want to do is in your mind already... don’t ask us just do it grin
lol....badt guy.... grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Olude193: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Exactly bros,that is what I'm thinking I'm not getting younger and I've met a lot of girls in my life but this girl is quite different, the only thing is that she's like 13 years younger than me.

She's different because she smiles, make more money in sales..

Most important she cooks and doesn't collect a dime...

This last part is all planned... Where she get the money to be cooking for you.. her salary abi.. you just a hungry pedophile..

She won't even pick up a toasters call in your front... She will even tell you she's never seen a third leg.. until you put her in the house then you know that she's as wild as a lioness...

You just an Ode at almost 40

At your age you are suppose to have done your findings before coming to give us half baked information..

Have you even prayed about it

Come here and be giving us physical information..

Nonsense

Later you will come back here and open a new thread with a new moniker writing

New wife ruins business, was she too young
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2020
A305:
Smart girl.

She lured you in with good character, intelligence and care (making your food).

Fire her then make her a full time girlfriend who will also oversee your business - Build with her, Reason for firing her is to make her know she isn't a staff but a stake holder in the business so if the business progresses then its for the good of both of you but if you keep treating her like a staff, the narrative will be like employee and boss dating which will be dentrimental to position she holds.

So fire and date her to be your assistant and build a life with her.
Thanks but what if I make her a partner and things go south.
I really want to thread carefully in this situation because I see how delicate it is
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Annie001: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
I read the first five lines and got tired cos u only mentioning ur achievements, Goodluck to whatever made u create the thread

seriously?
Are u mentally ok?
I got tired of reading cos I never saw what I was looking for after reading the first five lines and u call it inferiority complex? I was expecting the highest insult to be lazy youth or something close.

Some of u ehn, ur stupidity is overwhelming
Your own stupidity is jogging
So he should just jump into the story without any form of introduction and what is even your fucking business with whatever he has chosen to write
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by AmeLonRo(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2020
If its right take the right step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZqgYwMbmU
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Advise me please.

The lady just charmed you with her delicious food.
What if she is doing all these to get your attention?
An undergraduate?

I Dream of you becoming an employee to the lady you employeed

Bro be wise, they have already told you that the first thing that brings man to his downfall is WOMEN AND LOVE.

don't mind feelings with business

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Advise me please.

An undergraduate?

Bro be wise, they have already told you that the first thing that brings man to his downfall is WOMEN AND LOVE.

Just treat her like a sister just the way you treat other employees.

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by yommen: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:
I didn't bother to read all that u wrote but I know one thing for certain

It will always end in tears.

Pls guys, share this post incase of next time

He will come back to talk abt how a lady ruined his business..

Who has watched Money heist?

Professor mixed business with pleasure and things turned upside down...

The truth is whenever u mix business with pleasure, pleasure takes over... Emotion isn't a good thing for a good business man

Having said this,

Somone shud pls subscribe airtel for me

1500 for 6gb

0904 403 520

God bless the cheerful giver.. God bless u

I sent you 500 Naira. Hopefully, some else adds for you.

For OP, anything is possible. Just be sure you no wan chop the girl and run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by chronique(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2020
bigthink:

Oga please don't try this, it's silly.... My advice is just stop eating her food, involve God into it and keep watching her from a distance, what I mean is try to secretly know everything about her first and see if you are ok with.... Women can be very deceptive am not saying she's... Remember your age is not the issue here... Marriage is for better for once.. your marriage decision determines how your remaining days on Earth would be.... as I said stop eating her food first...

We've seen some of these kind of stories before and we know how it ended. It's no big deal dating or marrying someone who works for you but the question is knowing how they perceive you. Would they still have same feeling and respect for you if you are not the owner of what they think you own? That should enable you know how to plan your life. Take for example, would the lady in question start warming up to the new boss thinking he owns the business? If yes, then she never loved the guy in the first place but loved what he has. He can decide to go on with her knowing that, or call it quits.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Na konji dey worry you. Before she started working with you girls no full ground abi?
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by maestroferddi: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Exactly bros,that is what I'm thinking I'm not getting younger and I've met a lot of girls in my life but this girl is quite different, the only thing is that she's like 13 years younger than me.
Trump is 24 years Melanie's senior.

Dont allow age issues to make you lose a gem...

BTW, women normally tend to age faster than men.

That lady might be looking like your mum ten years into marriage...

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by psalmistkakah(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Seems to be a good girl, if you have intention to marry her, go ahead 100percent support from me. I run almost the same business with you, I just included nairabet to it too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2020
yommen:

I sent you 500 Naira. Hopefully, some else adds for you.

Yes sir.... I actually wanted to let u no I av received it but I Dey fear make airtel no go deduct the money again

Thank u very much sir..... I am so much grateful sir... Thank u very very much sir

Thank u very much sir
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by dukeprince50: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Annie001:

Your own stupidity is jogging
So he should just jump into the story without any form of introduction and what is even your fucking business with whatever he has chosen to write
Mtcheew
he should use 9lines to say things about him? ur stupidity still overwhelms me, try harder
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2020
stevmatt15:

An undergraduate?

Just treat her like a sister just the way you treat other employees.

Thanks, all this started even before she started cooking for me,and most of the times I don't eat that food alone,I let my workers have the meat and most of the food sometimes so that is not a problem, I've been around for a while and dated all sort of people over the years so I assure you I know better.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Rondigee: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2020
The girl likes you and you like her. If you want to friend the girl for just an advantage over her, i will ask you to stop because it may have a negative impact on your business but if you intend to marry her, she will not destroy the business but rather will want to make it grow.

Already she has the spirit to grow the business. Talk to her if you intend to marry her and if she agrees look at your genotype and go ahead but without that stay clear and let her continue as a sales girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2020
psalmistkakah:
Seems to be a good girl, if you have intention to marry her, go ahead 100percent support from me. I run almost the same business with you, I just included nairabet to it too...
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by fowlyansh181(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2020
She is still in school, you are 13 years older than her.. this will end in tears , she still needs to grow more, finish school and nysc before knowing what she wants.. for now you may want to date and marry her but that may not be her priorities yet
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by SIRKAY98(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

I've seen her without make up and in native attires on her way from Church, though I'm not religious so I don't really go to Church but I see her when she comes back to the shop,cos we open on Sundays too and she shows up even though her normal workdays is mon-friday

Okay but you appear to hv gone far than her.....tell her your mind if she want hook up with her...am afraid if she enters upper institution she doesnt follow another man in 2020 LATEST TOYOTA and makes you waste all your investment on her. Check that as well

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by kingjoe(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:
I didn't bother to read all that u wrote but I know one thing for certain

It will always end in tears.

Pls guys, share this post incase of next time

He will come back to talk abt how a lady ruined his business..

Who has watched Money heist?

Professor mixed business with pleasure and things turned upside down...

The truth is whenever u mix business with pleasure, pleasure takes over... Emotion isn't a good thing for a good business man

Having said this,

Somone shud pls subscribe airtel for me

1500 for 6gb

0904 403 5200

God bless the cheerful giver.. God bless u
this one u are beginning did your employee ruin ur business and make u broke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.