Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Employee (64410 Views)

Share My Story My Employee Is Trying To Seduce Me / How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by GabinoMarket(f): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.

Fire her, give it some time-not too long- then ask her out. Don’t waste time please

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by faithfull18(f): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Mixing business with pleasure often times don't end well.

She likes you obviously and ensured you noticed, lol.

Life is all about taking risks, you can take the risk.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:
I didn't bother to read all that u wrote but I know one thing for certain

It will always end in tears.

Pls guys, share this post incase of next time

He will come back to talk abt how a lady ruined his business..

Who has watched Money heist?

Professor mixed business with pleasure and things turned upside down...

The truth is whenever u mix business with pleasure, pleasure takes over... Emotion isn't a good thing for a good business man

Having said this,

Somone shud pls subscribe airtel for me

1500 for 6gb

0904 403 5200

God bless the cheerful giver.. God bless u
Beggy beggy grin

U nor dey shame?
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Annie001: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
I read the first five lines and got tired cos u only mentioning ur achievements, Goodluck to whatever made u create the thread
Inferiority complex
Is he suppose to mention your own achievement
Yeye

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by ameh99: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2020
First fire her from the job

Then approach her for relationship

undecided undecided undecidedThat's only when you know her stands undecided undecided
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by NumbEmotions(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by moyin2009: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2020
The best advise is to pray about it and makes some findings about her and her background. Don't be fooled by her behaviour she must have done her own findings about you and makes up her mind to give it what it will take to win your heart. From the scriptures " the heart of a man/woman is desperately wicked only God can know. Go ask God about her. Getting married to her might end your business also the other way she might be an helpmeet for you from God.

Mine own advise. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Chirowman(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Don't date her but you can instigate for marriage talking from experience if not your business will be a story. if you monitor her lifestyle and equally spy on her character, marrying her will give your business a boom because she understands it but dating her would put you in trouble because she might get one jolly fellow that will use her to get you down or even her using you as a money bag.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Blisplendor12(f): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Why asking for opinion? Since you've made up your mind
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by HARDDON: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2020
my business mentor would always advise: Don't Dip Your Pen into The Company's Ink.

they painted it with another set of words in Lagos business school, when I attended, but it means same thing.

The easiest way to lose control of the office and your staff members and start losing money is what you are about plunging into.

Take it from a professional and an entrepreneur like you.
And yes, I'm also a dating expert.

If you must date her, you must FIRST FIRE HER( don't just do it like a dock and lose her love and respect.)

You can't mix biz with pleasure, you just can't.

by the way, you should know,her green lights are so glaring. How you act on them matters alot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
Beggy beggy grin
U nor dey shame?

No shame ooo... grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Blu3ray: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hahahaha... Abi... OP just go ahead...

Why? Almost all your followers are m!
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Delightedonyi: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2020
You have a running business so what are you still waiting for but young man do u want to ask her out because of the food or love if it’s for love go for marriage no go break someone heart please if u know you are going for fun seat back but if you really love her go for her....but next time we don’t care about the shops u have
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Delightedonyi: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2020
You have a running business so what are you still waiting for but young man do u want to ask her out because of the food or love if it’s for love go for marriage no go break someone heart please if u know you are going for fun seat back but if you really love her go for her....but next time we don’t care about the shops u have[b][/b]
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by howmarket2: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2020
am just listening to 50cents 21 questions.ask your self if I didnt have that shop will she still smile at me.if I were broke would she help cook me a meal.guy go and look for a gal who has something going for her.but this might not be the case. just get to no her type of gal.does money drive her.ask her what type of a woman her mother is.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by SmartyPants(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

I assure you that was not my intention

Don't worry it's obvious you were just trying to give us a bit of context.

The girl has already made her move. It's up to you now to have this conversation with her if you like her too. Please don't mess her up in any way.

If you are ready to wife her, why not. It has worked out very well in many cases. If you are genuine, take the right steps and maybe to be safe, record your usual conversation and explicitly state that any refusal of your advances would not lead to any consequence in professional terms.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Happyfela(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2020
This is too Extreme lol. They will both lose themselves
chronique:

This is where it all starts from. You got to be very careful. She can make or mar you. Before falling in love with your staff, do a due diligence check on her properly. You can arrange with someone she doesn't know to come and act like your boss and be giving you instructions and treating you like a boy boy. He can even insult you and ask you to kneel down for one offence or the other. Basically just let him reduce you to the level of the other staffs and then, you'd confess that you are not the owner of the business and that it belongs to this your boss. Do it and find out how she reacts to you. Even if it takes six months of playing the game, do it and observe her behavior. The rest is left for you to decide after you have made your discovery.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by temitope66(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:
I didn't bother to read all that u wrote but I know one thing for certain

It will always end in tears.

Pls guys, share this post incase of next time

He will come back to talk abt how a lady ruined his business..

Who has watched Money heist?

Professor mixed business with pleasure and things turned upside down...

The truth is whenever u mix business with pleasure, pleasure takes over... Emotion isn't a good thing for a good business man

Having said this,

Somone shud pls subscribe airtel for me

1500 for 6gb

0904 403 5200

God bless the cheerful giver.. God bless u
Ojukwu's brother spotted
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Openbusiness: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2020
stchinedu:

She has been making and bringing food to you? shocked

Bobo yi ti je efo riro.
Iz possible oh, too much sense will not kee u grin. Na so I see this picture for wan girl status. My mind shake. Omo fear women, they can do an undo to get d man they want grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2020
temitope66:
Ojukwu's brother spotted
Meaning
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by onadana: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Sisijetue:
What you want to do is in your mind already... don’t ask us just do it grin

Don't mind him.Let him be fooling himself. Am sure he has even started.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by raphloren: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2020
U claimed she's an undergraduate. I hope she is not leading u on with hope u will now take up her education n other responsibilities. Am sure ur not d only one that av seen her with all this qualities. If u feel u love her, make a detailed research and take Ur steps quickly. Don't come back here to cry how she played u n how u spent money doing this or that for her family n education. This is just how women do once they like u n knows Ur responsible n eligible. But don't allow Ur closeness bring u embarrassment while she's working with u. Who knows if she's even given u love portion. Its obvious u already want her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Advise me please.
The 6th law of the Mafians says "Never get your meat where you get your bread."

If you are wise enough that quote above is the advice you need right now. You are rising to the top of the pyramid but you are about to use your hands to pull yourself back to the base of the pyramid. let me ask you; Where was she when you were struggling? She should remain a loyal employee. C`est le suin. Bye

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by MrsYamLeg(f): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Beggy beggy grin

U nor dey shame?
[/s]
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Munzy14(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Advise me please.
Business before pleasure.

But, man must marry if he wants to. Keep observing her and run a proper background check on her. These ladies can put a up a Series ones the want you.

Remember few wives ,too many women.

Shine ya eye, business must be guided.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by frozen70(f): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Advise me please.

You guys have intrest for another

I will advise, if you want to date her, be very sure it's going for marriage

So take your time and study her more

She takes good care of your business, it's a good character in her, so your business is safe in her hand or with her in your absence

But if you want to take advantage of her and date her then drop her, it will be exposed where you are and people will see you as being exploitive

So calm down and make up your mind as you are doing so ask her about her village and family, so that you can see if you don't mind being their future inlaw

But pls it's either you stop eating the food she cooks with her money, without giving her money for it or she comes to your place and cook it after you have given her money for it or you make sure you give her money to buy food and cook for you

You can't be eating free food and be happy, have you asked yourself, where she gets the money unless she is taking it from the business

Bottom line, prepare for marriage if you will want to date her because of the future of your business

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by ajimotoke(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2020
I will advice you tell her your mind, before another person does that, so you won't regret at the end, what makes you think she doesn't have same filling with you. Bro do the right thing jor
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by ebuka440: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Being in love with your employee isn't that bad. If you do love her, approach her gently and don't show her too much love to avoid her misunderstanding it.

You are good to go with her if you love her from your heart.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by benjida: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Let her be.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Teaveapoet(f): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Create friendship first. Don't be too easy to ride into a relationship. I can sense she likes you too but be careful.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by grandstar(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife

I really don't know how to answer. Your moniker tells me you're a combative and nasty person.

You write like a nice guy but are you cold and calculating inside. The moniker sounds menacing and cruel. Haven't you heard "a good name is better than silver and gold"?

I wish you well in all your endeavors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by comos: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Advise me please.

If she can run your business, cook very well for you and moderate in house keeping, i will advice you to investigation on her, if you found her report to be good then you are just looking at your wife.
Don't allow her to pass you by, because you might not find somebody like her again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.