Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Employee (64413 Views)

Share My Story My Employee Is Trying To Seduce Me / How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by hermesprogidy(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
For those saying dating this girl may ruin his business. Do you know Melinda Gates was Bill's secretary before the inevitable happened?
Life is not black and white... Just saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by MrMacinterchi1: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2020
[/s][s]
Olude193:

She's different because she smiles, make more money in sales..

Most important she cooks and doesn't collect a dime...

This last part is all planned... Where she get the money to be cooking for you.. her salary abi.. you just a hungry pedophile..

She won't even pick up a toasters call in your front... She will even tell you she's never seen a third leg.. until you put her in the house then you know that she's as wild as a lioness...

You just an Ode at almost 40

At your age you are suppose to have done your findings before coming to give us half baked information..

Have you even prayed about it

Come here and be giving us physical information..

Nonsense

Later you will come back here and open a new thread with a new moniker writing

New wife ruins business, was she too young
[s]
Olude193:

This last part is all planned... Where she get the money to be cooking for you.. her salary abi.. you just a hungry pedophile..

She won't even pick up a toasters call in your front... She will even tell you she's never seen a third leg.. until you put her in the house then you know that she's as wild as a lioness...

At your age you are suppose to have done your findings before coming to give us half baked information..

Nonsense

[/s]
Olude193:

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by edu123: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2020
OKOATA:
You said she makes more sales than you then that means she corroborate your spirit and that’s an added advantage to you, just monitor her like some people said and instead of dating her just propose and marry her immediately that way you both are good.

Oga, leave spirit out of this... It's simply because she has good marketing ability angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by OhiOfIhima: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:
I didn't bother to read all that u wrote but I know one thing for certain

It will always end in tears.

Pls guys, share this post incase of next time

He will come back to talk abt how a lady ruined his business..

Who has watched Money heist?

Professor mixed business with pleasure and things turned upside down...

The truth is whenever u mix business with pleasure, pleasure takes over... Emotion isn't a good thing for a good business man

Having said this,

Somone shud pls subscribe airtel for me

1500 for 6gb

0904 403 5200

God bless the cheerful giver.. God bless u

Someone already helped with me 500 naira airtel... Thanks sir yommen.. I am most grateful.

I am very very much grateful sir... Very Grateful sir yommen.. Thanks very much

The strick out was vr wrong! A man in his late thirty has nothing to lose. I am vr sure the girl will accept him. This is not a matter of bf n gf, once she said yes, introduction straight if otherwise nothing spoil. If she misbehave wit my business, I sack her.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by MrMacinterchi1: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Olude193:

Nonsense

you're talking in the nonsense
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by biafran1stson(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Oga shoot your shot before it's too late for you ooo
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by edu123: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Starke:
Do not date her while she is working for you. It will complicate your workplace. If you like her to the extent of considering dating her, then you have to fire her first and then keep her as a gf.
Other than that, you are in way over your head.

Make sense, don't date and employ her simultaneously
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by blingmoney01: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Op did she know how to cook very well? if yes marry asap, some girls can't do that.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Konection(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Hanfield: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by IMMUNO1(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Those of you asking the OP some irrelevant questions and making a joke of this post have not really experience the real journey of the hear. My advice to the OP is this; if you are so interested in this girl, it is time to stylishly get to know her family and background without her knowledge. When you are satisfied with your findings, then go ahead and make your plans known to her but before then, make sure you are not just interested in a hide and seek game with her. If she accepts, then disengage her temporarily from the office and after her graduation, you can get a beach office for her to manage. My little challenge here is your age difference cos at your age, you need a matured lady, but if you two can blend together, age is just a number. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Mtmike(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2020
They af use food reset this bros ni sha
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by emmy4life02(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2020
Elmojiid:
sack her and date her then
U too wicked. Na wow for some of una for NL. U don't even consider the trauma she will pass true. To some of you guys every decent girl want to take advantage of u. OP forget about age, boundary, looks & their so called pretence. If u truely love the girl, from the little things u have said here. I will just tell u to go ahead and ask her out, try to know more about her beyond work, u can invite her over with the consent of her family before u ask her to marry u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2020
OhiOfIhima:

The strick out was vr wrong! A man in his late thirty has nothing to lose. I am vr sure the girl will accept him. This is not a matter of bf n gf, once she said yes, introduction straight if otherwise nothing spoil. If she misbehave wit my business, I sack her.
God bless you for this response sir
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by A305: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Thanks but what if I make her a partner and things go south.
I really want to thread carefully in this situation because I see how delicate it is
Do you mean a business partner or life partner?

Business partner - NO! You had better not date her but keep her as your best staff with no intimacy involved.

Life partner - Yes! Because your success will mean her success so she will strive to made it a success with you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nackzy: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2020
My brother prick no get sense
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2020
A305:
Do you mean a business partner or life partner?

Business partner - NO! You had better not date her but keep her as your best staff with no intimacy involved.

Life partner - Yes! Because your success will mean her success so she will strive to made it a success with you.
Now I get you,thanks
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Expresswriter: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2020
She is obsessed with you.

Both of you are infatuated.

Avoid her.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by bizhop01: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2020
About to enter river without life jacket,

Dating your employee don't always end well.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by ADADAB: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Sisijetue:
What you want to do is in your mind already... don’t ask us just do it grin
You are a realistic person.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by ADADAB: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Sisijetue:
What you want to do is in your mind already... don’t ask us just do it grin
You are a realistic person. grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Leo588(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2020
BUSINESS AND LOVE OR LUST ,....Have never been friends.

Becareful not to fall in just month of eating anghara soup
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by onetouch04: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Be careful. cool smiley grin[center][/center]... Just be very careful. All that gliters is not GOLD..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Fulcrum15: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.
Dey there dey waste time. If she is the type of material you like zoom sharp sharp.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Henri244: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.
just try to know her more, See her friends and determine the kind of girl she is

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Henri244: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Hhhhh
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Cwhyte(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2020
if she's seems a good girl to you and you like her then date her. But remember, when dating her, she must stop working actively for you. she can come around once in a while to assist, but she must stop working actively for you.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by xendra: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2020
biggy26:

So did they get married, or doubt set in?
you too like amebo grin
they got married, but the girl was starting to hear things and was losing hope, she calls my friend everyday to get words of advise cheesy +the guy don try to convince tire, he just had to rush things.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Smithwilliams826: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Advise me please.
Even witches and wizards smile to their prey. Watin u wan do dey your mind already no dey ask us.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Maobichek: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:
I didn't bother to read all that u wrote but I know one thing for certain

It will always end in tears.

Pls guys, share this post incase of next time

He will come back to talk abt how a lady ruined his business..

Who has watched Money heist?

Professor mixed business with pleasure and things turned upside down...

The truth is whenever u mix business with pleasure, pleasure takes over... Emotion isn't a good thing for a good business man

Having said this,

Somone shud pls subscribe airtel for me

1500 for 6gb

0904 403 5200

God bless the cheerful giver.. God bless u

Someone already helped with me 500 naira airtel... Thanks sir yommen.. I am most grateful.

I am very very much grateful sir... Very Grateful sir yommen.. Thanks very much
. Of a truth, Ppl are more understanding this period, Covid 19 really changed our orientation to an extent.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Femeto: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Shoot your shot na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.