Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? (35800 Views)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Happy Birthday Dear, can we be friends?
Thank u kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by favour32(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na refined black man wey wan do like Oyinbo nai dey kneel down dey propose.
Wetin do ya mouth alone,sit like big boy,
tell ya girlfriend say, you wan update the relationship to the latest version of the permanent site.If she nor gree, you carry your project waka as many contractor full sites. cool

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by James4bright(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
Now you're the unreasonable dummy who couldn't comprehend before jumping to my mention.

You felt i was dissing.... Next time, you learn how to read and comprehend my comments before you "felt"

Big F00l.
grin

Coming from a gay man who uses a lady's picture to lure men. You aren't just slow-witted but a cheap scammer. Lol

And please don't mention me again. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
My wife refused my proposal at first because we only met one week in the relationship,I said ok but don’t expect another proposal from me,propose to me when you’re ready,3months later out of no where in our phone conversation she said I am ready,I said ,you’re ready for what?she said let’s go pick the ring,17years later we’re still together with 2 beautiful kids.

6 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by DonMustafa: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

How does my marital status benefit you, boy?

I have no interest in getting married soon. I love you lips and fingers. Can we date? I will take care of you. I am a student and I own a big bet9ja shop. By student standard, I am a millionaire.

What do you say to a marriageless relationship?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Life goes on
adewumi at 40
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
James4bright:

Coming from a gay who uses a lady's picture to lure men. You aren't just slow-witted but a cheap scammer. Lol

And please don't mention me again. Lol
Just like the way your dad salivated at my profile pics like an old Imbeccile, you want to follow his footsteps? grin

Dummy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mumu
jaksmillioniar:
adewumi at 40
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by clemmonce(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Easybela:
undecided if it fails you move on,I don't know why a guy will propose publicly to someone he hasn't discussed marriage with before, each time you tell your girl"I love you",she replies with"thank you",then one day,you wake up and decides to disgrace your village people. Even she claims to love you,discuss marriage with her severally before coming out public
People date for different reasons,not just women alone,men inclusive,not everyone you are dating wants to marry you.
Nice reply. PEople dont seem to get it. Just because she comes to visit you does not mean she wants to marry you.
TIps to know when it is right to propose.
1. She will always talk about the future putting you in the picture of her future.
2. She will ask you about marriage, then as a guy you can calm her and assure her of your love
3. Dont ever propose in public. Propose to her privately while watching a movie or doing something romantic.

DONTS.
Dont ever propose to a girl thinking it will revive your lost spark... Ko Le work....
Donr propose in public.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by abimbola74(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

That's more like it grin
Lovely response even though he brought ur dad into it. Shows how matured u are.

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nairalandmonika: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Easybela:
undecided if it fails you move on,I don't know why a guy will propose publicly to someone he hasn't discussed marriage with before, each time you tell your girl"I love you",she replies with"thank you",then one day,you wake up and decides to disgrace your village people. Even she claims to love you,discuss marriage with her severally before coming out public
People date for different reasons,not just women alone,men inclusive,not everyone you are dating wants to marry you.
I really don't understand you girls, what is the point of dating if not marriage. Like how will u as a girl agree to date someone u can't marry.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by stubbornman(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?
Any man that attempts this with me is asking for trouble. I don't like drama.

Will you marry me embarassed embarassed kiss kiss
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Pacesetter123(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
jericco1:

Desperate ladies everywhere undecided
........and u think dats de rationale behind de question?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Mumu
who do u don die no be me say make u no get sense for ur whole life.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Proposal goes way beyond kneeling down with a ring in public and asking a lady to marry you.
I asked my wife to marry me 3 times (and we had long private discussions why she said no) before she said yes. I got the engagement ring after she agreed to marry me and even after our introduction, and now we've been married for 18 months. I can confidently say I'm a better man because my wife said no those 2 times. (I went back and got my act together, career wise, spiritually and in my relationships with peolple).
For people whose proposal is all about public show, I doubt they'll be matured enough to even take a "no" reconcile their differences.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nairalandmonika: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
clemmonce:
Nice reply. PEople dont seem to get it. Just because she comes to visit you does not mean she wants to marry you.
TIps to know when it is right to propose.
1. She will always talk about the future putting you in the picture of her future.
2. She will ask you about marriage, then as a guy you can calm her and assure her of your love
3. Dont ever propose in public. Propose to her privately while watching a movie or doing something romantic.

DONTS.
Dont ever propose to a girl thinking it will revive your lost spark... Ko Le work....
Donr propose in public.
Are u comparing girl coming to visit to dating. Like which guy will propose to a girl just coming to visit him?
Are u alright at all?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by fujirice: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Relationship YES, friendship Not Really.
Depends on the plan both have before the proposal
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by AntiWailer: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Waste more years during to convince her.

Idiot.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sammchuck1: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Does the relationship ends after a rejected proposal?

Fine boy like that. Choi. Can never be me cool
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
If she says no to my proposal, I will propose to my sidechick. I can't come and go and kee myself. grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nairalandmonika: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Someone7:
Proposal goes way beyond kneeling down with a ring in public and asking a lady to marry you.
I asked my wife to marry me 3 times (and we had long private discussions why she said no) before she said yes. I got the engagement ring after she agreed to marry me and even after our introduction, and now we've been married for 18 months. I can confidently say I'm a better man because my wife said no those 2 times. (I went back and got my act together, career wise, spiritually and in my relationships with peolple).
For people whose proposal is all about public show, I doubt they'll be matured enough to even take a "no" reconcile their differences.

Personally I believe she had the intention to marry you, she just said no to make you do some certain things, no mature reasonable girl will date a guy knowing fully well she cannot marry the guy.

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Easybela:
Well said!

Say no more!
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by leggybaba(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Easybela:

Any girl that tells you "thank you" after telling her i love you... Just know she doesn't love you..
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
paddy4jungle:
It simply means both of you are not on the same page, you probably ignored some glaring signs that the relationship wasn't working out and besides you also didn't communicate enough to know each other's long and short term goals with respect to the relationship.
Rejecting the proposal doesn't necessarily mean its over it only means you need to be on the same page ......imho oh...�����

I was hoping to see this comment. A rejected proposal doesn't mean the love is not there. Sometimes the person might just not be ready yet. It's selfish to think just because you are, your partner must be as well

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by purplerope: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?

I hear you, Na there u go old put

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by francis5051: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

And that's why you're still stuck in the dark ages.
you that is hovering in light age how far ?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Ikjosh04: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
J111333:
If she says no to my proposal, I will propose to my sidechick. I can't come and go and kee myself. grin

Hahahaha!!! You're very hilarious. Hope you are staying safe over there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Notatribalist(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
my dear I just read some of your thread in you profile. Pls have you read about Stem cell enhancer? I think it can really help you in your situation. It has helped me,and I think it will help you too.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by DonMustafa: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Someone7:

You should be ashamed of yourself. She finally said yes because the other guy she was hoping on ignored her. Try read about simpletons.

Simpletons take pride in bragging about how they were downgraded
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by ebuskalabe2020: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
yes
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by clemmonce(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Are u comparing girl coming to visit to dating. Like which guy will propose to a girl just coming to visit him?
Are u alright at all?
You did not get my line. There are guys who seems to carried away because a girl comes to visit regularly means she is ready for marriage. They are dating quite alright. but she visits every weekend have few of her cloths in the house, then some men without playing their card think she is ready for marriage. Not knowing she might be coming for the SEX only. Thats what i mean.

Take notes of the points i made if every thing is checked YES, then it is right to propose not in public. No public is my 2 cents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / At This Age And Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.