Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. (10972 Views)

Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 6:05pm On May 13, 2020
bammo:

If all a woman can offer in return for Money is her body, then she's a whor'e .. no vex dear! it's a simple something.

Most men like you will complain if she doesn't give you sex after taking your money.

I can say that you are confused.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 6:14pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
@emma

Thanks Arthur and sorry about the ban.
When is your ban expiring?
Have stopped replying them since i knew they have nothing to offer. Just empty barrels.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Omar09(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

How is your side jare bro

Big man, my day was great. I am not minding those whose account balance is like traffic light count down. Just looking for capital.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by khia: 6:32pm On May 13, 2020
Eyeness:
I do not appreciate the language you use on this thread @the bolded. Kindly desist from such

On to the topic. I understand that we have different opinions, But a man spending on you is not the same as purchasing you. If a husband spends on his household, is he purchasing them?

The thing is this. A man will spend money where he sees value, be it a business venture or his PS4. If he is spending money on you, regardless of motive, you are of value to him at that time. If men are not spending on you khia, then ask yourself why they don't see you as valuable?

If a man sees a person he is spending on as property, that's because he has a twisted orientation, not because you are a bad person or you are not valuable. That he spends on you is not a license to treat you badly or tolerate bad behavior from him.

I would be offended if a man saw me as a woman who has a price tag to be bought. I would rather he give me his respect, time and heart. Special occasions like birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, Valentine's day and just because are things we would do for each other but material things I can buy for myself.

It's your culture that has convinced you that a man must spend, spend , spend on you in order to deem you valuable which is ludicrous. This concept is what breeds entitled gold diggers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 6:49pm On May 13, 2020
khia:
I would be offended if a man saw me as a woman who has a price tag to be bought. I would rather he give me his respect, time and heart. Material things I can buy for myself. It's your culture that has convinced you that a man must spend, spend , spend on you in order to deem you valuable which is ludicrous. This concept is what breeds entitled gold diggers.
your culture has also convinced you to be the breadwinners and packmules of your households to hobosexual bum men. To pin after men who don't want you and think it's better to go for white trash. Men who can't protect you and build your community

I think I'll take my culture anyday to yours

3 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 6:50pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

Most men like you will complain if she doesn't give you sex after taking your money.

Very confused human beings

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by bammo: 6:52pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

My point exactly!
Why would you ask someone for money when you have no means of paying them back? And why must you wait for someone to show interest in you B4 you start billing them? Isn't that prostitution?
I don't think anyone should value a woman that needs money to be with him, because no matter how much money you have, the fact remains that any id!ot with money can easily take her any day from you.

2 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 6:52pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

Your pic are old, suddenly to prove you work on a vessel, you quickly posted your old pic.

The salaryslip showed 2018, your contract also started the same date as it was printed on your contract, but you didn't show us when the contract will be over, no contract runs till 2020 now especially this moment when their is crisis.

As I have written contracts are short term especially for 2nd mate.

Why did you blur out the date on your payslip?

I am not calling you out for grinding groundnut, what I was calling you out for was the half truth.
let me sip tea!!
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by purples25(f): 6:56pm On May 13, 2020
EM123:
always bare in mind dat a woman dat suffer with a man can never be forgotten by that man , no matter how many girlfriends he has , his wife is always is wife , he might not spend on u but he still have u in mind . A woman dat suffer with a man is like d home of a goat , no mater how long he stays out in d day e will return home

Lol so my reward is to be the home of a goat. grin

Ha women don suffer grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 6:58pm On May 13, 2020
Emmaodet, sexylassie, arthur2021, Martinez39 pls be civil on my thread.

There's more to life than trolling each other.

I draw the line when insults are thrown or dirty laundry is aired in public.

Contribute to the thread with becoming rabid dogs and disgracing yourselves. Sexylassie pls take note
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 6:59pm On May 13, 2020
purples25:

I tell you.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 7:00pm On May 13, 2020
Omar09:

Big man, my day was great. I am not minding those whose account balance is like traffic light count down. Just looking for capital.

Hahaha, okay.
Capital for what? Which business are you venturing into?
Have you drafted a business plan with a good and comprehensive market survey?
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by bammo: 7:01pm On May 13, 2020
Eyeness:

Contribute to the thread with becoming rabid dogs and disgracing yourselves. Sexylassie pls take note
You sound like the owner of the Website

2 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 7:03pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=phazotron post=894868][/quote] Never in your life insult me or anyone in my again. Keep your disrespectful behavior at home, where your bad behavior is allowed. Don't behave like a wild animal here or you will be gunned down as such.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 7:03pm On May 13, 2020
Eyeness:
Emmaodet, arthur2021, Martinez39 pls be civil on my thread.

Contribute to the thread with becoming rabid dogs and disgracing yourselves. pls take note

Alright, message well copied and noted
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 7:05pm On May 13, 2020
bammo:

You sound like the owner of the Website
We can have a civil discussion, without trolling, calling names or exposing personal secrets.

Anyone who does such will receive immeadiate action. I thought this forum was full of humans, not dogs
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Eyeness: 7:06pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Alright, message well copied and noted
I know I quoted sexylassie, why did you edit her name out?
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by EM123: 7:07pm On May 13, 2020
purples25:

please don't misinterprete me , what i mean is that a wife is always a wife , his family members know's u as his wife , everybody in the community know's u as the wife , he can never have the boldness to introduce any of his girlfriend to anybody but he will introduce u as his wife , no governor or president or king can put is girlfriend in the position of first lady or queen , but the wife will always have that position , please u really have alot to gain .
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by purples25(f): 7:09pm On May 13, 2020
Eyeness:
I tell you.

Relax, my dear. I don't know what is killing them. Its not like anyone's opinion is the final word for everybody. In real life everyone will be on their guard, follow their principles and live cautiously.

I've been doing a little of my art today. Wetin consine me with all these arguments. Lol but why is it paining them? We all have our opinions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:09pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
@emmaodet I hate to do this,creating an alternate because of a ban and having two accounts ain't my thing but I had to call you to order.

Don't feed hopeless trolls like sexylassie2,dande55 and other wretches...this people are scum. Like real scum you see in gutters...
Their lives are a sorry tale. They never be your level,no matter what...

The animals have trolled ubunja and martinez39s for ages,dig up their past.

The dustbin sexylassie2 went as far as lying against ubunja getting pictures that aren't his to pull him down.

They hate redpillers and will live to pull them down...let them be please. Let their frustrations kill them. They can never be your level...never!

They are bemoaning the drastic drop in male chivalry,let them go and heal.
No man that will ever wink at them will be half as bouyant as you are.

ODET WAS HAVING THE FUN OF HIS LIFE, THE REASON WHY HE DIDN'T WITHDRAW WHEN I TOLD HIM TO.
THE TRUTH IS, SOMEONE NEEDED TO SERVE THIS MEAL AND SINCE YOU AND I WOULDN'T, ODET DID AND WAS EQUAL TO THE TASK TODAY.

THESE FOLKS THAT COME ONLINE TO BROKESHAME EVERYBODY MAY LAND THEMSELVES IN TROUBLE WHEN THEY SHAME THE LANDLORD THEY'VE BEEN OWING FOR 6 MONTHS, OR THE PROVISION STORE OWNER THEY'VE BEEN TAKING THINGS FROM ON CREDIT.. THEN YAWA GO BURST. cheesy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by purples25(f): 7:10pm On May 13, 2020
EM123:
please don't misinterprete me , what i mean is that a wife is always a wife , his family members know's u as his wife , everybody in the community know's u as the wife , he can never have the boldness to introduce any of his girlfriend to anybody but he will introduce u as his wife , no governor or president or king can put is girlfriend in the position of first lady or queen , but the wife will always have that position , please u really have alot to gain .

But he dinnor marry me na? So what next?

Is sorry am chopping now.. grin
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 7:11pm On May 13, 2020
Eyeness:

Ooopss...
Never mind
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 7:13pm On May 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ODET WAS HAVING THE FUN OF HIS LIFE, THE REASON WHY HE DIDN'T WITHDRAW WHEN I TOLD HIM TO.
THE TRUTH IS, SOMEONE NEEDED TO SERVE THIS MEAL AND SINCE YOU AND I WOULDN'T, ODET DID AND WAS EQUAL TO THE TASK TODAY.

THESE FOLKS THAT COME ONLINE TO BROKESHAME EVERYBODY MAY LAND THEMSELVES IN TROUBLE WHEN THEY SHAME THE LANDLORD THEY'VE BEEN OWING FOR 6 MONTHS, OR THE PROVISION STORE OWNER THEY'VE BEEN TAKING THINGS ON CREDIT.. THEN YAWA GO BURST. cheesy

Hahahahaha,
Bro sometimes we just need to roll in the mud with these people to clear their doubts.
I have never done what i did today here but the regular calling and tagging me really pissed me off today.
I will like to go back to my quite mood now.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 7:13pm On May 13, 2020
Eyeness:

Ooopss...
Never mind
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 7:14pm On May 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE FOLKS THAT COME ONLINE TO BROKESHAME EVERYBODY MAY LAND THEMSELVES IN TROUBLE WHEN THEY SHAME THE LANDLORD THEY'VE BEEN OWING FOR 6 MONTHS, OR THE PROVISION STORE OWNER THEY'VE BEEN TAKING THINGS FROM ON CREDIT.. THEN YAWA GO BURST. cheesy

You and your gangs should stop acting like victims.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Arthur2021: 7:15pm On May 13, 2020
Eyeness:

you didn't call out ybabes and sexylassie2 for rudeness?lol you are a hypocrite
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by MJBOLT: 7:16pm On May 13, 2020
imagine that kain thing

CAPSLOCKED:

3 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Dande55: 7:17pm On May 13, 2020
grin Broke boys keep crying me a river, your tears are so sweet. grin

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by EM123: 7:17pm On May 13, 2020
purples25:

But he dinnor marry me na? So what next?

Is sorry am chopping now.. grin
please make ur self clear , i didn't understand what u are saying.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Dande55: 7:18pm On May 13, 2020
grin grin
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Omar09(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Hahaha, okay.
Capital for what? Which business are you venturing into?
Have you drafted a business plan with a good and comprehensive market survey?

You have come with that your Latin. Survey kini? Business planet ko. Make I chat you for WhatsApp.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by crackkhaus: 7:20pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Hahahahaha,
Bro sometimes we just need to roll in the mud with these people to clear their doubts.
I have never done what i did today here but the regular calling and tagging me really pissed me off today.
I will like to go back to my quite mood now.
Me sef I was surprised when I saw that your comment/photo in my following. I had to double-check the moniker to see if it was you. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.