Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. (10910 Views)

Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 2:12pm On May 13, 2020
Theconglomerate:
the bitch go kill herself las las.
She don't know what's going on,always thinking every man is broke like her worthless self.
Watch as she will run away from posting her own peasant records covered with some bs diplomacy grin
Broke girls united,tueh!!

grin grin
Don't mind them bro,
Na real Broke girls united.
I spit on their smelling ugly pvssies
Tuehhhhh
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 13, 2020
LMAO. BROKE HOES VEHEMENTLY DEFENDING THEIR RIGHTS TO BE PARASITIC LEECHES ALL IN THE NAME OF RELATIONSHIP. THE THREAD FALL PRESS THEM LASS LASS cheesy cheesy wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Omar09(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Haa haaaaa,
Who is this again?
Seems emmaodet lives and sleeps in your head 24/7.
And who told you my wife feeds me? Are you that daft to jump to conclusion?
Please don't dare me or cross my path because you won't like my reaction. I will place you where you belong.
From my payslip, do i look like someone his wife feeds?
Are you that wretched that you think everybody is like you.
Why the sudden attack at me since yesterday from you stvpid women sef, abeg make una free me

You didn't tell me you are housing a nairalander. Na wa oh... You never even mentioned that some nairalander lives with you that she knows how deep your pocket it.

Ps. I donbelivedatpaslip. It could be doctored tongue I'm kidding.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 2:50pm On May 13, 2020
Omar09:

You didn't tell me you are housing a nairalander. Na wa oh... You never even mentioned that some nairalander lives with you that she knows how deep your pocket it.

Ps. I donbelivedatpaslip. It could be doctored tongue I'm kidding.

Hahahahaha bro,
Don't mind those yeye girls jare.
Sometimes, it good to come down to the level of pigs and roll in the mud with them.
Keeping silent always isn't good all the time.
Just like yesterday when one of them called Ybaby was quick to call me broke.
I don't know the problem they have with broke boys. If am broke nko, wetin consign dem.
How is your side jare bro
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Martinez39s(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol, and you think any reasonable company will employ a contract staff or casual with full options? HMO (medical coverage for me, wife and 4 kids), fly me to and fro work to house, pick me up with a driver from airport? Pension? NHS(Housing mortgage) etc
Don't you think you can only be a full staff to enjoy such benefits?
Is it because we are on a faceless forum and everybody is same you think everybody is broke?
Pls stop disgracing yourself more, pls
I know you are not expecting such from ubunja follower. You expected a frustrated, jobless, broke guy of a sort.
Newsflash - there are silent millionaires on this forum i know. Cool guys earning big.
Like i said, why don't you change your circle broke lady
It's sexylassie's wet dream to see red pill men being broke. That's how she kept stalking me, and kept digging my posts from my old account. cheesy Don't mind her. She might be a broke used up hòe. grin It's funny how women advocate feminism and reject female gender roles, but declare that it's a man's job to provide.

4 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 2:56pm On May 13, 2020
crownedrookie:
LMAO. BROKE HOES VEHEMENTLY DEFENDING THEIR RIGHTS TO BE PARASITIC LEECHES ALL IN THE NAME OF RELATIONSHIP. THE THREAD FALL PRESS THEM LASS LASS cheesy cheesy wink

grin grin
Don't mind them bro.
Lazy leeches. They have all gone into hiding.
Spits*
Since yesterday, they have been attacking with being broke just because i gave my opinion from a logical point of view putting Nigeria condition into consideration.
In a country with about 70% people struggling to live, these mofos are all just dreaming and thinking of marrying only the rich and comfortable while broke shaming the others.
Bro, it is not easy out there. Anywhere - be it US, canada, asia or europe. It is not easy
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 2:59pm On May 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
It's sexylassie's wet dream to see red pill men being broke. That's how she kept stalking me, and kept digging my posts from my old account. cheesy Don't mind her. She might be a broke used up hòe. grin It's funny how women advocate feminism and reject female gender roles, but declare that it's a man's job to provide.

Bro, you can see how they all displaying their stupidities.
Nonsense people. I don't pray any of my family meet not to talk of marrying these caliber of ladies.
How is your side bro? How is mum? And when can we hook up in lagos?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Martinez39s(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:
Bro, you can see how they all displaying their stupidities.
Nonsense people. I don't pray any of my family meet not to talk of marrying these caliber of ladies.
How is your side bro? How is mum? And when can we hook up in lagos?
These ladies are not really different from the ladies we see every day. A faceless forum is just too convenient for them to show their true colours without any consequences. The boyfriends of these ladies haven't even seen their true colours. grin

I don't know when we can hook up, but I will create time after the lockdown is fully lifted for good.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 3:12pm On May 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
These ladies are not really different from the ladies we see every day. A faceless forum is just too convenient for them to show their true colours without any consequences. The boyfriends of these ladies haven't even seen their true colours. grin

I don't know when we can hook up, but I will create time after the lockdown is fully lifted for good.

Aiit bro.
Will beep you up when i get back home after the lockdown.
Cheers
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 4:15pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol, and you think any reasonable company will employ a contract staff or casual with full options? HMO (medical coverage for me, wife and 4 kids), fly me to and fro work to house, pick me up with a driver from airport? Pension? NHS(Housing mortgage) etc
Don't you think you can only be a full staff to enjoy such benefits?
Is it because we are on a faceless forum and everybody is same you think everybody is broke?
Pls stop disgracing yourself more, pls
I know you are not expecting such from ubunja follower. You expected a frustrated, jobless, broke guy of a sort.
Newsflash - there are silent millionaires on this forum i know. Cool guys earning big.
Like i said, why don't you change your circle broke lady

I know you want to brag but your contract is over.

Also you didn't answer your payslip on a4 paper.

Also stop saying your are a silent millionaire, you aren't, your contract was for 2 months that is the standard of 2nd mate/dpo contract on vessel. After that you were laid off.

So stop bragging.

You aren't any silent millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 4:22pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

I know you want to brag but your contract is over.

Also you didn't answer your payslip on a4 paper.

Also stop saying your are a silent millionaire, you aren't, your contract was for 2 months that is the standard of 2nd mate/dpo contract on vessel. After that you were laid off.

So stop bragging.

You aren't any silent millionaire.

Lol,
Okay.
I'm done with you

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 4:22pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol
I know it is a shocker for you now,
Ekuke
Abeg commot for my front make beta people see road
Dirty poor broke lazy ass

It is not a shocker, it is not.

Your contract was in 2018 for 2 months, why don't you show us the duration of that contract if it isn't for 2 months. Your contract ended in that same 2018, stop lieing here.

A second mate contract is short term 7 weeks off/on,50 days off/on or 2 month.

That is the standard. So stop bragging. You are jobless now, you know that, I know that.

If you aren't jobless, show us where you are working now.

Aren't you grinding groundnut now?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 4:22pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol,
Okay.
I'm done with you

Bye bye with your lies.

Liar
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 4:30pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

It is not a shocker, it is not.

Your contract was in 2018 for 2 months, why don't you show us the duration of that contract if it isn't for 2 months. Your contract ended in that same 2018, stop lieing here.

A second mate contract is short term 7 weeks off/on,50 days off/on or 2 month.

That is the standard. So stop bragging. You are jobless now, you know that, I know that.

If you aren't jobless, show us where you are working now.

Aren't you grinding groundnut now?.

Who said am a silent millionaire? Am not.
Why do you think am jobless? Why don't you check the date on the salary slip breakdown because that was march payment. Check the top right corner.
About grinding groundnut - so? That is the factory i run at home? Or is it a crime to have my own personal biz?
Why don't you check my present pix at work since you need more evidence.
And then not to forget your own, where is your pay slip? Or are you jobless?
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 4:40pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Who said am a silent millionaire? Am not.
Why do you think am jobless? Why don't you check the date on the salary slip breakdown because that was march payment. Check the top right corner.
About grinding groundnut - so? That is the factory i run at home? Or is it a crime to have my own personal biz?
Why don't you check my present pix at work since you need more evidence.
And then not to forget your own, where is your pay slip? Or are you jobless?

Your pic are old, suddenly to prove you work on a vessel, you quickly posted your old pic.

The salaryslip showed 2018, your contract also started the same date as it was printed on your contract, but you didn't show us when the contract will be over, no contract runs till 2020 now especially this moment when their is crisis.

As I have written contracts are short term especially for 2nd mate.

Why did you blur out the date on your payslip?

I am not calling you out for grinding groundnut, what I was calling you out for was the half truth.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 4:46pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

Your pic are old, suddenly to prove you work on a vessel, you quickly posted your old pic.

The salaryslip showed 2018, your contract also started the same date as it was printed on your contract, but you didn't show us when the contract will be over, no contract runs till 2020 now especially this moment when their is crisis.

As I have written contracts are short term at least, the highest is 6 months and up for renewals.

I am not calling you out for grinding groundnut, what I was calling you out for was the half truth.

Lol
Don't worry.
Seem there is nothing i can do to prove myself.
Back to YOU - where is your payslip even if it is back dated to 2018 and a prove you are working else won't reply you anymore.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 4:50pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol
Don't worry.
Seem there is nothing i can do to prove myself.
Back to YOU - where is your payslip even if it is back dated to 2018 and a prove you are working else won't reply you anymore.

I don't have to post anything.

You posted your payslip online, nobody asked you to do it. You comprised your privacy to to boast to strangers.

Once you post something online, don't be angry when people start to scrutinize it.

2 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by emmaodet: 4:54pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

I don't have to post anything.

You posted your payslip online, nobody asked you to do it. You comprised your privacy to to boast to strangers.

Once you post something online, don't be angry when people start to scrutinize it.

Your moniker is well noted.
Henceforth, i won't reply you again either on this thread or any one on nairaland forum again.
I don't deal with poor, broke, dirty ladies.
I'm sorry, you need to find your level because we are not mates.
Am out
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 5:10pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Your moniker is well noted.
Henceforth, i won't reply you again either on this thread or any one on nairaland forum again.
I don't deal with poor, broke, dirty ladies.
I'm sorry, you need to find your level because we are not mates.
Am out

Yours also is well noted, I don't deal with liars and groundnut grinders, you are not my levels. A dirty and stinking boy.

I can't cope with someone using his house as a place to grind groundnuts, after he calls himself a millionaire.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Ybaby: 5:16pm On May 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Hahahahaha bro,
Don't mind those yeye girls jare.
Sometimes, it good to come down to the level of pigs and roll in the mud with them.
Keeping silent always isn't good all the time.
Just like yesterday when one of them called Ybaby was quick to call me broke.
I don't know the problem they have with broke boys. If am broke nko, wetin consign dem.
How is your side jare bro

You are a foolish broke boy for tagging me in your mess.
The way your father used your mother to bring you to earth and did not deem you worthy to be provided for is the way you are looking for a girl to bring forth your spermling and you not take care of them
Utterly shameless saying if he is broke nko. If you are broke - do not bring a child into this world. Your broke father brought you instead of using soapy now see what we have to contend with. A soapy pretending to be a full fletched human being.

I will advise you not to let the devil use you - instead of going to learn how to make money on the business section or youtube ... you are here at the backyard trading words with women who have husbands that provide for them.

I pray you donot provoke me.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Theconglomerate(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

Yours also is well noted, I don't deal with liars and groundnut grinders, you are not my levels. A dirty and stinking boy.

I can't cope with someone using his house as a place to grind groundnuts, after he calls himself a millionaire.
So if his house has space he could use,he should leave it and go and rent another place and spend money that could have been saved or reinvested?
People stay millionaires by their ability to cut unnecessary expenses,something I don't expect a worthless girl like you to know anyways undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 5:30pm On May 13, 2020
Theconglomerate:
So if his house has space he could use,he should leave it and go and rent another place and spend money that could have been saved or reinvested?
People stay millionaires by their ability to cut unnecessary expenses,something I don't expect a worthless girl like you to know anyways undecided

People that have factories should have turn their house into 1.

If he has money then he would have rented a place to grind his groundnuts.

I don't understand how someone will grind groundnut, with a loud machine in a residential area.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Arthur2021: 5:33pm On May 13, 2020
@emmaodet I hate to do this,creating an alternate because of a ban and having two accounts ain't my thing but I had to call you to order.

Don't feed hopeless trolls like sexylassie2,dande55 and other wretches...this people are scum. Like real scum you see in gutters...
Their lives are a sorry tale. They never be your level,no matter what...

The animals have trolled ubunja and martinez39s for ages,dig up their past.

The dustbin sexylassie2 went as far as lying against ubunja getting pictures that aren't his to pull him down.

They hate redpillers and will live to pull them down...let them be please. Let their frustrations kill them. They can never be your level...never!

They are bemoaning the drastic drop in male chivalry,let them go and heal.
No man that will ever wink at them will be half as bouyant as you are.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 5:35pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
@emmaodet I hate to do this,creating an alternate because of a ban and having two accounts ain't my thing but I had to call you to order.

Don't feed hopeless trolls like sexylassie2,dande55 and other wretches...this people are scum. Like real scum you see in gutters...

The dustbin sexylassie2 went as far as lying against ubunja getting pictures that aren't his to pull him down.

They hate redpillers and will live to pull them down...let them be please. Let their frustrations kill them. They can never be your level...never!

Stop tagging me you this lowlife.

Your master picture was not fake but real.

Get used to it. Stop being pained.

You are as broke as your master.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Arthur2021: 5:38pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

Stop tagging me you this lowlife.

Your master picture was not fake but real.

Get used to it. Stop being pained.

he ain't my master...has your trolling of him made you any better in life?has it reduced him? He got more followers after then...he has a blog now. How your hate/disdain for red pillers down anything yet?

*modified

Are you richer than me?if not be quiet
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 5:43pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
he ain't my master...has your trolling of him made you any better in life?has it reduced him? He got more followers after then...he has a blog now. How your hate/disdain for red pillers down anything yet?

*modified

Are you richer than me?if not be quiet

You can't be rich especially with what you wrote down.

Imagine someone writing about having a blog and followers, are all these stuff equals to cash.

Any idiot can get a blog nowadays.

Any idiot can get followers, the mistake your master made was getting broke followers that is why when corona virus came he had to lie low, redpill couldnt put food on the table.

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Arthur2021: 5:45pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

You can't be rich especially with what you wrote down.

Imagine someone writing about having a blog and followers, are all these stuff equals to cash.

Any idiot can get a blog nowadays.

Any idiot can get followers, the mistake your master made was getting broke followers that is why when corona virus came he had to lie low, redpill couldnt put food on the table.
lol...I didn't talk of richness but he has grown with his redpillers truths while you are a here sore like puss.
Are you richer than me?if no,shut the Bleep up
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by MedicH: 5:52pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:

you are very correct.

you don't roll in mud with pigs to prove any point

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 5:56pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
lol...I didn't talk of richness but he has grown with his redpillers truths while you are a here sore like puss.
Are you richer than me?if no,shut the Bleep up

Yes, he has grown with the so called truth that he couldn't feed himself with.

Everyday, I will remind you your place on earth and that is under my foot

I don't argue richness with poor men typing from shit hole countries.
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by Arthur2021: 5:59pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

Yes, he has grown with the so called truth.

Everyday, I will remind your place on earth and that is under my foot

I don't argue richness with poor men typing from shit hole countries.
lol,do you know if I am in Nigeria? Lol..
I will live my identity,location,and income to your imagination...
Sad ,lonely hag..

As I have said,if you aren't sure if you are richer than me, be quiet.

Let's agree to disagree
Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by sexylassie2(f): 6:01pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur2021:
lol,do you know if I am in Nigeria? Lol..
I will live my identity,location,and income to your imagination...
Sad ,lonely hag..

As I have said,if you aren't sure if you are richer than me, be quiet.

Let's agree to disagree

I know you will write this down...so nothing new.

Dem shit hole boys forming redpill

1 Like

Re: Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. by bammo: 6:02pm On May 13, 2020
Eyeness:
I do not appreciate the language you use on this thread @the bolded. Kindly desist from such

On to the topic. I understand that we have different opinions, But a man spending on you is not the same as purchasing you. If a husband spends on his household, is he purchasing them?

The thing is this. A man will spend money where he sees value, be it a business venture or his PS4. If he is spending money on you, regardless of motive, you are of value to him at that time. If men are not spending on you khia, then ask yourself why they don't see you as valuable?

If a man sees a person he is spending on as property, that's because he has a twisted orientation, not because you are a bad person or you are not valuable. That he spends on you is not a license to treat you badly or tolerate bad behavior from him.

If all a woman can offer in return for Money is her body, then she's a whor'e .. no vex dear! it's a simple something.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.