Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am (50352 Views)

Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? / Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / I Think I'm In Trouble In My Compound..Nairalanders Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by worldclass68(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2020
Karleb:
Sincerely speaking, you are too soft.

Even my 10 year old sister always drag the knife with we the elders when it's time to kill Christmas chicken.

Hmmmm... someone cannot quarrel with unha family oooo.. imagine 10 years old girl dragging a knife angry angry sad angry angry
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Bsingle(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2020
this is your problem; you're too emotional.
just look into the mirror and tell yourself, "dear heart, stop being too emotional, your duty is to pump blood".
that's all.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Sadsoulnow: 10:57pm On May 14, 2020
Op you just described me..That's why most times I wonder how people kill their fellow human being.. Sincerely I really don't understand..
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 14, 2020
your balls(guts) makes you a man, learn to be a man, may be you grew up in the midst of women.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by FASASI1(m): 11:02pm On May 14, 2020
I can't kill chicken or goat also but as for rat, lizard ehn those one I be John wick for their side. But seriously you can't even kill anythibg and it's amazing in a weird way
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 14, 2020
evansjeff:

lol...not at all. You may want to try me with your girlfriend. In fact I have no mercy when it comes to girls both in decisions and in bed. The issue with me is basically on violence whether against human or animals.
Na for pusssy hole you get power
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by bizzibodi(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2020
U cant kill a rat but u can pound a bloody red pussy without mercy,without fear bros u are not normal atall angry angry angry
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Briller: 11:08pm On May 14, 2020
Kikikikik. I'm still laughing and can't hold back the laughter. We are exactly the same, the only difference is just that we are not from same parents. I can't kill any of the things you mentioned, except mosquitoes or sometimes cockroaches. It is so bad that I cannot even hold a live chicken or come close to where it is, but that doesn't mean that I am weak. I just cannot deal with it.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by chaloskyx: 11:09pm On May 14, 2020
Aww so touching but one question can you kill a cockroach?
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Larryallfather(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2020
Ahhhh, Bro, lemme just laugh in peace. I've got no advise for u.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by okekekelechib(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2020
Guy, u funny. Me too, I d fear fowl pass anything. U are normal bro
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Remaboy(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2020
davillian:

You don't have mercy on bed ?
When digging or drilling someone's child
Don't you think if it was your ass someone was drilling without mercy....
I suspect cooked up stories...
Dumbass, so he shouldn't have sex? No be woman he go drill??
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by donyfrank: 11:13pm On May 14, 2020
I sensed that you are yet to develop your spiritual awareness of Oneness.
You have a rare gift which many labour to achieve.
Let me tell you, you are a friend to all that is life.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Remaboy(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2020
Mizwisdom:
You have no mercy for a human being but you have mercy for a chicken? please see a psychiatrist, your calm and gentle nature should not be selective or in preference of animals as opposed to human.
See your yellow teeth. Does sex kill a woman?
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by rayval(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2020
Personally, this is not a problem.. Empathy. Same with me bro. As long as you arent doing anything bad bro. You are alright.. It is almost same thing with me.. But one thing I cannot do is not do defend myself and the ones who are dependent. My demons break chains in those moment
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by forlexxy(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by jeph19(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
Don't feel alone as a handful of people might probably be in your shoes.
Having a "soft/tender" heart won't be considered a crime.

Had a bae that couldn't hurt a mosquito, despite spending endlessly on anti-malaria pills.

ManOfSteel will advice you extend that "brotherly love" when next you are confined with a Rattlesnake.

Lol he will think "what if I'm the one crawling and a giant wants to hit me"
When he marry who go be woman??
If e burst the babe go run go him back not knowing she's the man there... OP... It is well.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 14, 2020
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i laugh in swahili this your story is very hilarious man u need deliverance u cant kill a coackroach chaiiiii
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 14, 2020
mytime24:
U mean soft like today bread
i don't even know which of u should i take/date.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Gordson: 11:24pm On May 14, 2020
nairalanders will not kill me with laf grin
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Onero699999: 11:25pm On May 14, 2020
Need a quick online loan?We guarantee fast turnaround in processing your loan as well as same-day access to funds (once approved). We guarantee loan disbursement in under 4 hours - No collateral, no guarantors or paper works required.  CALL/text 08146940572 for more enquiries. Offer ends on 16th May
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Remaboy(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2020
davillian:

My brain box has been stolen
My papa na just scrap with little or no value...
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by phorget(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2020
evansjeff:

lol...not at all. You may want to try me with your girlfriend. In fact I have no mercy when it comes to girls both in decisions and in bed. The issue with me is basically on violence whether against human or animals.

So when you are busy tearing them girls toto you don't consider that as violence against humans abi? undecided
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2020
mytime24:
U mean soft like today bread

Real recognizes real grin

You be Kpako, and your fvcking pretty
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Herbephe1(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2020
the moment you have"I go do am " intention, believe me you're Will do it. In my area people are used to calling me Alfa ( may be it's due to my calmness and I don't talk until I see who is ready to listen)on that fateful day, they came to call my youngest bro( real Alfa) to slaughter the naming goat, fortunately, yeah I mean fortunately he's not around, and it seemed I was the only"Alfa" available in the house. I followed immediately I was summoned,my heart was beating so loud, since I had no option than to prove to them I'm bold, I summoned courage and I slaughtered it perfectly. wen I returned to my room, I was so excited as if it was an elephant I slaughtered ni.
In summary, boldness depends on your determination!
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2020
Mikelarteta:
Start smoking weed, you will be surprised at the kind of things you will start doing.

Sense no go kill you my brother grin
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by ariefadenco: 11:35pm On May 14, 2020
evansjeff:

Naso everybody dey talk.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you! This is a clear example of toxic masculinity, expecting men to do certain things in order to be perceived as a "manly man" when in the real sense those things do not in any way determine your masculinity. Honey it's 2020, there's nothing wrong in being a sensitive, emotional man that is scared of bugs and insects.

Not being able to murder animals or witness gory sights doesn't make you less of a man.

Na mumu una dey like grin

Everything is wrong abeg!
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Lzjinspired(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2020
evansjeff:
Recently I've been very bothered about myself. I'm a guy of around 30 but some things that still worry my heart is really disturbing. I will start like this.

1. Something embarrassing happened some time last year when I travelled home for visit. They bought a goat and was looking for who to kill it, me knowing I'm the most senior man at home jejely went into ghost mode, everyone started looking for me, in the end I had to come out but shamelessly told them I can't kill it. They had to call a 16 year old opposite neighbour to do it while my younger ones helped him hold the goat. I couldn't even stand the sight of seeing the goat struggling for life while receiving knife in the throat. I left there immediately.

2. You might think it's normal for goat until I tell you that I can't kill a chicken or rat, last Christmas, I badly wanted to buy a life chicken because I beleive it's more healthy, but who will kill it? Bae was around, I don't want any embarrassment so I jejely bought frozen chicken . There is a wall gecko strolling around my room for weeks now, but I can't kill it, it becomes embarrassing any time I have a visitor

3. The most recent is, there are two birds trying to build a house in my lobby, I kept destroying the house but they didn't give up, it got to a point, I felt bad for the poor birds, what if they don't have a house? what if I'm the one building a house with all my strength and government keeps destroying it? I had to leave them to build. My neighbour said he killed the birds that tried doing that in his house but me can i do that? No. i just tire.

4. Lastly, When travelling and there's an accident, people rush out to watch but I dare not else the trauma will remain for months, I can't stand the sight of blood and body cuts.

Any time I think about killing an animal, I ask myself, what if I'm the one being held by boko haram or killer herdsmen and about to be slaughtered? How excruciating the pain can be.

Any time I think about crushing a cockroach, I ask myself, what if I'm the one trying to cross the high way and dangote trailer crushes me?

So guys, am I normal? Do I need to see a doctor or a psychologist?
Lol. We be the same somehow. But today i killed two small snakes when i was the last option. It's in you bro. Reach for it. Mind yoy, na small ones of if na big one, i for don run o
I ready to be called a sisi
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2020
ariefadenco:

Naso everybody dey talk.

You dey mind am
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Rok01: 11:37pm On May 14, 2020
God have given us dominion over everything. if only you can take bold steps to overcome all these fears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) / Earn Up To #350,000 Every Month By Becoming A Bet9ja Agent!!! / World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.