Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (56281 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Starz825(m): 11:25pm On May 26, 2020
This is not a big deal to me though...
As long as she hasn't come to me to tell me she isn't doing anymore...

So op relax.... the relationship is still on....she hasn't called it inconclusive grin
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by OsuMustGo: 11:27pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.
So what does she use her money to do?

You're wasting your time man. That girl is certainly involved with someone else at your workplace.

IT WILL END IN TEARS!
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by chaloskyx: 11:28pm On May 26, 2020
Oga you sef listen to the reason it doesnt even make sense. collect your ring and cancel your proposal shes a cheat

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by stasius: 11:28pm On May 26, 2020
SO BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON A POST IN NAIRALAND NOW, THEY WILL ASK YOU

ARE YOU A MUSLIM
. EZIOKWU
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by vickydevoka(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2020
theTransporter:

Am not interested in the ring or the kingsmen, am just interested in the fact that she's above you (not a little above you), meaning she gets more pay than you right?, but u take care of her bills with your own pay, may I ask what she does with her's?, aren't you the one who is supposed to be saving so that you can "collect list". Continue draining your energy. Men that want to grow look 4 asset in a wife and not liabilities . My one cent thoo
De story fake die. I can't be collecting the same salary with my wife n be spending on her. Abeg waiting she de do with hers.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 26, 2020
I have said it before and I will say it again.All I need to marry a woman is Love and understanding.
If no love,weather she's on a higher or lower cader,if no Love found.My Guy Gbaga.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by drightguy(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2020
BlackfireX:
Spiritual problem that hate her putting on her ring...

2 things are involved:

A. She has spiritual husband
B. She has a physical husband

So my friend you are the side chick, don't let the real husband (s) catch you o.

*walahi this weed they give sensible nonsense
Got me laughing out loud I swear down. grin
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by bonnyhope: 11:36pm On May 26, 2020
peterangelo:

The rate at which guys complain about their girlfriend is alarming.

Is like girls are winning. The table is turning around.

Guys are becoming more emotional tgese dayz
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by 2dice01: 11:36pm On May 26, 2020
faithfull18:

Nah, she may not. A proposal isn't marriage.

What if it doesn't end in marriage? And suitors already think she isn't single.
Then what is the essence of proposing when ring won't be worn by both parties
Since all we do is to emulate the white culture so let's dance to it

it's obvious you will do the same
Just tell ur bf not to waste his money and time
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by lilyheaven: 11:36pm On May 26, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Kukuma marry yourself na..
Ring doesn't define a marriage.
Are you aware that RCG doesn't exchange rings, but bible.
A cheat will will cheat
Haven't you seen a husband cheating his wife, haven't you seen a wife cheating her husband?
Yet they wear rings
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by drightguy(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2020
Don't you see that she has been in that stage you are putting her now before? Don't want to place her egg in one basket beside you are the least of her expectations!
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by abbey621(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2020
Guys save yourself the heartache and never ever propose publicly or romantically to any woman! If you dated properly and did the right thing, you and your partner already have an understanding of marriage. In fact, going to meet her parents is a much more serious sign of love than this rubbish you youths do nowadays of audio proposals and shenanigans! You're a man for bleeps sake, ACT LIKE ONE! You want to wed someone that you've not lived together with, you think you know her behaviors yet you get angry over little thing like a ring....Dude marriage should be the last thing on your mind, your relationship ain't ready. I mean if a common ring is enough to have you typing on Nairaland like a lunatic then my friend marriage will have you ready to jump off of third mainland bridge....Fools rush in only to rush out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by drightguy(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2020
bonnyhope:

Guys are becoming more emotional tgese dayz

This lockdown has restricted our foreign connections and making us stick to local connections that are suprised seeing us stuck to them.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Tabitha03(f): 11:41pm On May 26, 2020
You are over reacting. She already told you her faith is against it
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by pippimp(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2020
As if ring go prevent person from cheating. Children.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 26, 2020
I wonder what he will do if she don't wear wedding ring
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.

marriage nor be film trick o
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 26, 2020
drightguy:

Succeeded in rewinding front and back
What are you seconded ? Are you telling us that you got nothing on you head to comment? Rather than seconded to that unfaithful female comment? Keep being a simp, too much simpii will surely get you killed one day.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by muhammad4islam: 11:46pm On May 26, 2020
Norman4real:
this here is my only concern from all your issues you stated. This woman is smart, she is saving and probably investing her money wisely while you are foolishly spending yours on her. Otherwise regarding the engagement, you have no claim to her yet and therefore she's not under any law compelled to wear that ring, but in any case that's what we call a "red flag". U better cancel the engagement and save yourself from this selfish woman.

I somehow concur with you. If the lady is having a higher pay then do not spend much on her. Just the basic things. Focus more on the marriage and small savings. If she ask you tell her you are saving for the future and the wedding. Don't spend your money unnecessary that's how you save money and knows if she truly love you. Moreover, she ends more money so she should manage, unless if there is foul play. On the ring issue is not my ethnical or religious clime. However, when someone is engage( both family have agreed to the marriage, date have been fix) , then it is wrong for another man to disrupt, interfer in to the engage. Unless if both parties are not interest. Those who read wide especially Hadith will understand better. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

If lady don dey give u condition and she be religion lady... Guy na lie, run
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by dumininu01(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2020
Op hope it's not promise ring you gave her cheesy cheesy...Even if she wears ring doesn't mean she can't cheat on you... So since she hasn't told you she's not interested.. Be calm with her and marry her appropriately but be careful bro grin
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 26, 2020
faithfull18:
Lol, you want other suitable suitors to think she is taken right, then you turn around and disappoint later.
What such if unfaithful comment is this again?if really this is kind of girls we have in this generation?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 26, 2020
Med ooh.Is she a hooker or afraid of something?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by drightguy(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2020
Meeyankee:

What are you seconded ? Are you telling us that you got nothing on you head to comment? Rather than seconded to that unfaithful female comment? Keep being a simp, too much simpii will surely get you killed one day.

Got me wrong bro.
She succeeded in starting up a comment but ended up saying nothing. "Rewind front and back"
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by popcykaylah(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2020
grin winkShould we tell him ?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by AfroKnight: 12:03am On May 27, 2020
Paschal7890:
From the streets did she emerge and to the streets she will return/ And I say unto you "She is for the streets."/ So be not weary when she must return from whence she came. - The Gospel Of Future

Damn right brother.

She has a double mind. Might be about the quality of the ring or the quality of the man.

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by here: 12:04am On May 27, 2020
Just so we understand alittle
1.what’s the level difference at work and is your relationship known at work?
2. In your other thread you said you planned to wed her in few months, is she aware of these steps?

Modified: I think you should hold off with that list and clear your fears and also stop spending and invest those bills payment in something productive. It’s your life and you must feel comfortable in all you do. A matured girl interested in a marriage will tell her man over a kiss babe pls I mightn’t be wearing this ring as it draws much attention or any excuse by herself not you having to ask before an excuse comes. If there are spiritual problems how come you both haven’t sat to discuss all. Are you sure this the only problem or you will be told the complete after you wed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by wanakak: 12:06am On May 27, 2020
Don't wear rain coat again, you hear
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by wanakak: 12:08am On May 27, 2020
Sorry bro
here:
Just so we understand alittle
1.what’s the level difference at work and is your relationship known at work?
2. In your other thread you said you planned to wed her in few months, is she aware of these steps?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by foleskay(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2020
Zinny25:
hope you ain't planning to turn her to the Lord of the rings

maybe she isn't happy that it's you she will be ending up with, you were the least in her options. She's not proud of being called your fiancee or wife.

Chaii. As if the girl really told you he's d last option for her. Nawa for you. See reasoning undecided
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Martinez39s(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2020
theTransporter:

Am not interested in the ring or the kingsmen, am just interested in the fact that she's above you (not a little above you), meaning she gets more pay than you right?, but u take care of her bills with your own pay, may I ask what she does with her's?, aren't you the one who is supposed to be saving so that you can "collect list". Continue draining your energy. Men that want to grow look 4 asset in a wife and not liabilities . My one cent thoo
The OP's girlfriend is just using him. When she monkey-branches to a higher bidder, his eyes will clear. Stupid people are bound to learn the hard way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.