Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (59969 Views)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by dederocs(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2020
Ignorant woman, only if a woman is rich can she find a man that will respect her, you can not be poor, and a man pays all your bills and still expect to be treated like an equal...keep deceiving yourself, you go old for house.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Alaganature(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2020
Nonsense
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 23, 2020
prekumohtim:

Settle down with a man like me , you will never regret it cheesy wink

smiley
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Sheungbengar(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2020
OP , if Ladies flee from all these type of men, which type of Man should they go for?
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Greystone: 12:22pm On May 23, 2020
J111333:
...(9)...short guys, they can argue for Africa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by MNDY(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Some Girls Need To Flee From Themselves..

Hahahahahahahaha
If some girls see their character, dem go run.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 12:23pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Aunty think of making your own money. I can bet your dad is or was a poor man. undecided
So because I'm making my own money, I shouldn't advice my spouse to be financially responsible? To invest and save? Do you really think you have sense quoting me with d nonsense u posted? Yes my dad was poor but does that mean I should settle for a poor man who doesn't know how to invest?

Next time reason well before you quote me. Bloody fool. Naso una go useless money finish come dey find woman wey go take una in, feed una useless stinking ass. Stupido

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by emmansus(f): 12:23pm On May 23, 2020
What else do we momen wants order than being pampered,care for and Bleep our soul out of this world.tell me what else.no.8.is die Dere.shekena.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nn3muka(f): 12:24pm On May 23, 2020

2. The Rich Fools: These ones belong to the “money made me Pompous” gang. They feel money is everything, infact all women want and need is money. They are very disrespectful, insult you at any given opportunity, go ahead to throw money and gifts at you when you get mad or protest their actions. They feel you can’t leave them, the money is the major attraction, therefore they are free to do anything with you. When you eventually leave, they will say you left for a richer guy. Avoid them at all cost.

I know one Audio Yahoo thief with 50 monikers on nairaland grin
This one describes his personality perfectly yet shi shi he doesn't have.
Sense sef is far from him Awon benzboys cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by cray91(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2020
Now OP tell us where you belong among the category cuz it takes a thief to know a thief
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/04/26/8-type-of-guys-ladies-should-flee-from/

2 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Elkcee(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

smiley

I will take this as: I will
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Rareangel(f): 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
As a lady ,you will end up with one out of the seven men. So be ready or choose to be single for ever.
NB.....only 3 out of 100 men dont posess one of those characters ,only d lucky ladies come across them.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by afecgivers: 12:26pm On May 23, 2020
All fingers are not equal, learn to tolerate, learn to endure as there is no such thing as perfect marriage. The best marriage is the one that never exist. Another man's food is another man's poison. one of those your eight ways might be a buy buy situation for another woman who is ready or prepared for the marriage.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Liposure: 12:26pm On May 23, 2020
Even if u find a man with none of dis attributes. there will surely be a skeleton in his cupboard
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by emmansus(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2020
What else do we momen wants order than being pampered,care for and Bleep our soul out of this world.tell me what else.no.8.is die Dere.shekena. shocked
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by emmansus(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2020
What else do we momen wants order than being pampered,care for and Bleep our soul out of this world.tell me what else.no.8.is die Dere.shekena.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Olarewaju89: 12:28pm On May 23, 2020
Lamasta:
Just tell them to continue to flee until they enter menopause cos a man will definitely be guilty of one of the aforementioned above grin

grin

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Orestino(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Kukuma tell them to enter convent undecided

As in ehn.. my thoughts exactly
because each and every guy on earth falls under one of those categories

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So because I'm making my own money, I shouldn't advice my spouse to be financially responsible? To invest and save? Do you really think you have sense quoting me with d nonsense u posted? Yes my dad was poor but does that mean I should settle for a poor man who doesn't know how to invest?

Next time reason well before you quote me. Bloody fool. Naso una go useless money finish come dey find woman wey go take una in, feed una useless stinking ass. Stupido
Na ogun go kee you there! Go and blame your poor father who sabi fvck without sense. Always harping on finance shows you had a very scary and fatal upbringing and made men can't stand such financial appetite from a "NOBODY".

2 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Fredoallan: 12:29pm On May 23, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/04/26/8-type-of-guys-ladies-should-flee-from/

Can any sensible and hard working man have to to compose all these nonsense? Capital NO

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Olarewaju89: 12:29pm On May 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by oyewale0001(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2020
It is well.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by EngrEgghead: 12:29pm On May 23, 2020
Can l add number 9.
9). The visionless man: These type does not have a purpose in life. He lacks direction. Anything, any work, and anywhere goes for him. When a man doesn't have anything he is pursuing in life, he will definitely achieve nothing. A man should be full of ambition with some goals he wants to achieve per time.
With a visionless man, even the wife may be somewhat stagnated. Hence, it is advisable that any woman should ensure her man is purpose-driven, otherwise she will be unfulfilled.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Fheelzz(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2020
Ladies listen to this and you will never get married grin
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 12:32pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Na ogun go kee you there! Go and blame your poor father whosabi fvck without sense. Always harping on finance shows you had a scary and fatal upbringing and made men can stand such financial appetite from a "NOBODY".
Baba amadioha decimate you there. You terribly lack home training but then your dad was probably busy sucking dicks upandan to give you any training. Son of a thousand fathers. Ode oshi. Bloody freaking illiterate without any sense of comprehension. See eh I'm really for a narcissistic bastard like you today o. Yowaa bring it on!

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Futuragetty: 12:32pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Especially the stubborn extravagant men won't listen to you. Money today, no money tomorrow... Fleee
Flee oh, But do not flee from a Man that challenges himself to be a better man!

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 23, 2020
9)Broke guys, this is one invisible rule but he dey there, i know you cant see it but it is there
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Plesh12345: 12:33pm On May 23, 2020
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Liposure: 12:33pm On May 23, 2020
No man is perfect. Only in your dreams
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by jericco1(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2020
The list is very useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.