Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120284 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Pinopinodaddy: 3:04pm On May 26, 2020
Which one is not sin; cohabiting? If you are staying together, ie sleeping in the same bed or apartment and you are not yielding to sex, it means you are earthly ignorance. If you can live together before marriage, it also means you can have sex before marriage. Nna, no much talk, take your stand as a man.

If you have not had premarital sex with her, still stick to that to avoid blames. Before she will say you did this or that before marriage. You will have your ego protected if you do not succumb. But hope you have checked her body anatomy to ensure she is even ok. She has womb and all that, to avoid stories that touch.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 26, 2020
In 2020! No sex before marriage.

This should be in comedy section.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by zoezoelogistics(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2020
Sisijetue:
Shalaye FC grin ko necesstry

This got me rolling. You are not nice at all
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Oluromantic: 3:09pm On May 26, 2020
fscream:

All you need to know is here, am talking from experience too. If you can live with it now, then u are good to go because this mood swing and you petting her will be your cross till death do you part
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Oluromantic: 3:10pm On May 26, 2020
Ghostfaze:

While I read through your comment it was as if you were describing my girlfriend, even the Ludo and Whot game part.

Me I dey deeper hole than the OP sef
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Oluromantic: 3:10pm On May 26, 2020
ut47:

Exactly what am passing through now. I told her we are not compatible and this relationship can never ends in marriage. Let just be friends. She said No.
whysquare4real:

please are u a psychologist cos u just described my wife. she gets angry whenever I beat her in ludo game and swing moods always; one time she is very happy and next she is all moody and angry. will not even talk to me some times. though we didn't date for long before getting married but she is very supportive and nice overall. I love her though and she do love me very much as well.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by oobinna: 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.

There is nothing wrong with her. It is how she was wired from God. Just learn to cope with her. limit how you pacify her during such times. You could ignore her when her mood swings for bad. Dont talk to her at such times, she would come apologizing.

I am married to someone like her. we never dated. I met her and married her after few months. I noticed the ease at which she changed mood. I tried talking to her. After the talks, she would apologize and still repeat that before one week passed. I resorted to ignoring her.When she noticed I had stopped giving a damn to her mood switches, she changed by force.(though not completely). We could go months before her mood swings.

I have never regretted marrying her. She is really an Angel and fun to be with. If you are sure you love her and she loves you go ahead.

Above all, as a christian, talk to God about it
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Bentila(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2020
awetaiye2015:

Many things can cause mood swing. One of the things I've learnt from my own experience is lack of sex. I was never an advocate of "no sex before marriage", so I dated girls while in school. I had this girlfriend among others, that if it's been a while we made love, she gets mood swing. Not until she opened up to me that if she stays away from sex for a long time, she always get this mood swing and act funny, and gets angry unnecessarily. So wat I do is wen I notice that she is about to act strange because we've not had sex for a while, I do the needful and before u know it, she can even give me her life, and u see her happy and doing things well.

I'm not saying u should break ur vow bro but if her case is as a result of what I experienced, then after marriage, u should be able to resolve it. But u need to put it into prayers should it be spiritual. The general solution is to look for what makes her happy and give her wat she wants. She might want to adventure sex with u who knows and knowing that u are not that type for sex outside marriage, it hurts her. Try talk to her to be patient but don't make it look like u are saying that sex is her problem.
Less I forget, don't get too close to her in a sexual way so as not to turn her on while u know that u won't satisfy her urge. Keep ur distance. She no be fire wood. Depending on libido but there are ladies who can not stay close to a man without completing the movie. Their urge is so high that just by seeing that part of ur body that they love so much, they can even atempt to rape u or hit u with something if u deny them the complete act.
I think this guy has given you a very good advice. Allow me to add a little.
If so many people believe the problem is the 'no sex' ,then be happy you are 3weeks away from solution. Do not break your vow that you kept all these years, when you have just three weeks to go. You may continue to feel guilty for years if you break this vow of yours. It's your principle so hold on to it .Besides your no sex before marriage has been and will always be an asset to you. It holds her closer to you and She will so trust you even if you travel distance away after marriage.
The change of mood thing you see in her seems to be the only major problem. If you have been managing it I will encourage you sit her down and tell her how this is affecting you and May affect d family in the future. With constant discussion she may come out of it, but if not just prepare your mind to keep managing it. I say manage it if this is your only major worry in d relationship. Those of Dem telling you to leave her tell Dem to get a replacement for you that is perfect- I mean hard-working, caring, loving, faithful, supportive, respectful, humble,beautiful and so on as they expect a real wife to be- they won't be able to get you such. Women just like men have one or two deficiency. So in marriage you should be ready to manage d deficiency of ur mate, or be ready for steady divorce advice which nairalanders will pack on your table whenever you come for marital advice.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by paul100(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2020
Kirinwa:

Not sensitive parts nah, abi the grammar off you?
gringrin. I just dey reason that thing he said.Which one be not sensitive parts.I don't know whether na her teeth he dey touchgrin.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Happyguy201: 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
This type of girl is usually toxic and controlling I doubt you two are meant to be . You better call it off the red flags are everywhere
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by adegeye38(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

You can't eat your cake and have it my brother, If its no sex before marriage, let it remain so, there should not be unnecessary touchings, and makesure that there is no lust in ur mind, because it seems there is now.

Also Obey God and listen to the leadings of the Holy Spirit.

Then are u sure dis Lady is God's plan for ur life?, and are you sure God is in your courtship?, re examine those things prayerfully
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Hmm. Can be frustrating undecided

You men tend to throw away the baby with the bathwater. You've seen someone that is caring now, you're shouting mood. I pity you. Better know that's how most women are especially when they are ovulating. Better marry that girl if you know what is good for you.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by professore(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

Lol nahh....i cut off from Toxic ladies anytime I notice any trace of toxicity

Anyways I've since shifted to a Serbian grin
I like the language "toxic". Bro, no like trouble grin. Give me examples of toxic behaviours.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 26, 2020
paul100:

gringrin. I just dey reason that thing he said.Which one be not sensitive parts.I don't know whether na her teeth he dey touchgrin.

LOL

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mordecai(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2020
@donbabaj

Don't stop your wedding. Having doubts when the wedding is near is healthy.

It shows you're still thinking and not under the influence...

She needs sex with you. She doesn't know how to say it without sounding like a devil to you. If you won't have sex yet, it doesn't stop both of you from being open and discussing it, your fantasies and expectations. She should be able to tell you how Hot you make her feel, and how she can't wait to have sex with you. You too...

Have mindblowing sex with her and this mood swings will reduce.

Happy Married Life in advance.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by ayokunl: 3:39pm On May 26, 2020
THIS IS WRONG PLACE TO GET GOOD ADVISE FOR UR QUESTION, 99% of the Counsels u will get here will be anti-biblical counsels. 1. Because we are talking about a Christian marriage. 2. the 'No sex relationship' is annoying statement to most people here
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Truthbites: 3:40pm On May 26, 2020
She has bipolar. That's how it will be o ..!! Bipolar patients are always depressed with mood swings, never happy and sometimes suicidal. Though it's not her fault, bipolar can be managed. Just de counsel her and pet her. Also try to talk to her so she can lead a normal life ..Usually, they get worse as they grow older. they can hardly handle themselves..

It's up to u
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by HRtechnique: 3:40pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You know at times you just want to please these ladies at times and give them attention. But not with my faith.

Agree with you
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Twoclans(f): 3:44pm On May 26, 2020
paul100:

3 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by LaJoe2: 3:44pm On May 26, 2020
Call off the wedding, end the relationship, just be friends.

This is clearly a sign you've been privileged to see before hand.

This is why I don't support match making. It robs you of the opportunity to be naturally attracted and alters proper self study of your potential partner.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by lilyheaven: 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
I don't see any issues here, you actually looked for her trouble, why touching her if you don't want sex, she has blood running inside, you want her to be happy after Arosing her feelings. For the mood swings, let her be when ever she is in that mood, when she is through swinging, she will come along. Success in your marriage!
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by cvamadi(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2020
She's bipolar.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Tushed: 3:50pm On May 26, 2020
I think she is suffering from hormonal imbalance. You can help her by making love to her , it will relieve her tension.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by DAVE5(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You know at times you just want to please these ladies at times and give them attention. But not with my faith.

I hope you would not be angry when she tells you she had sex with someone else

If you no want buy food why you enter restaurant?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
Kirinwa:

Head, hand, back.
[/s] shut up
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by geraob1: 3:58pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I left her in the sitting room without any remorse but my mind no carry am. I went to plead with her now & she agreed. cry

Simp
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Billygene: 3:59pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

I,m thinking you are a small boy walahi How old are you sef?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by zcee: 3:59pm On May 26, 2020
foleskay:
Lol. You said the relationship is no sex until marriage of a thing. So I can see the reason why she's swinging mood. The babe needs a damn dicck. Fvck her and see d happiness all over her face. Today's ladies love sexx, so you as a man should not let them lack it. Bleep them hard. And besides I think she's honest to you, cos had it be she's been receiving dick somewhere else, her behavior would hv been d same. You would even know anything. So pls fuucck her and see how she's gonna come back to her normal self.
at least to know if na wetin be her prob or just na her character...

It will determine weda the dude shud go ahead with the wedding or not,he is the prob right now not the lady..
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by edrys(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be passive abt her swings, she may leave for her parents or friend house for being ignored and that'll be embarrassing. But their strength is being supportive, they can give u their all or even indebt themselves for you in loves name.

If you know u can't cope, you still have time to decide. Forget about family.. only 2 of you'll live together as man n wife. Forget the general conclusion that women are emotional..little things upset them blabla. It's when they want to be selfish they say all that. Not all women are emotional dilly-dallys. Though emotional, some are sensible with their emotions. I'm not wishing you separation at d edge of ur wedding but the truth need be told. You need to be very emotionally balanced and independent on your own to keep her going. If you are, then you can cope, but if you're not, hmmmm...

You just described my madam. Mind me, I said Madam.

Lemme just be going.... #grin.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by ACE1010: 4:05pm On May 26, 2020
AccessME:
Op If I were u I will give her good sex that's obviously what she needs.

Forget all this biblical talks, be a man for once and act as one.

Na Hard F*ck she need!

Yeye boi grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.