Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. (103878 Views)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / What Can This Family Do? / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Angelacruz: 6:36pm On May 31, 2020
U are very hilarious
Millenniumlady:
My moniker ain't the issues because they love strong women who will take down police if they eventually come for them.....Please let them know that i can speak very well i can cook and i can open legs .biko help don't allow all these home base naija guys with corona to get hold of me embarassed
Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Mcslize: 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
ednut1:
Once abroad resist the urge to post pictures. Find your parents something from time to time. Finish.

That's the mistake people make. They post pictures on Facebook and before they know it their inbox is filled with how far na? Oboy u don yakpa? Abeg push me small thing na ma take hold myself tight abeg.

If they can keep their life private, I bet no one will know they've travelled out. Imagine having some old pictures dated back to 2009 in your Facebook account, who will even have time to view your Facebook to know you've travelled out?

But by the time you start uploading pictures with oyibos on the background, such person is already drawing attention to himself. The rate family and friends will fload your DM, you would be surprised yourself and confused as how come?

But the thing is that no matter how one tried to hide it, some persons will still know you are no longer in the country.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by onegig(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2020
Sterope:
Keep your family circle small and prioritise. Ask uncomfortable questions about demands, especially from overbearing parents. When family members push responsibilities like 'why don't you get mum a car', ask them who would be responsible for fuel, repairs etc;

'You should pay so and so fees', ask them if his parents are dead or what happened? If a nephew asks for money, ask him to forward his request to his parents or an outright no. When you give Mr A some money, warn him not to tell Mr B.

There are always exceptions, it is uncomfortable but you will get used to it. Obviously, your 'friends' will not expect you to be financially responsible for them, it doesn't mean you won't care if you really think they need it or if you are feeling charitable.

Exactly. Small circle, mind what you post.

I am not against people flaunting their wealth but what i have realised is that most of these requests are coming from people who think you are large and made based on your social media history.

People post pictures online claiming "new whip", "vacation in Bahamas" and so on without explaining that most of these were funded by years of savings . Don't be offended when you get numerous requests from people sending you messages to "help your boy". It's not your fault it is just the culture.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On May 31, 2020
I can’t believe your relative made $100k annually and couldn’t pay their bills.

It’s very surprising.
samzepaparazi:

This was true before 2015 buhari regime.

I believe the dollar was still N150.

I always told my friends that it was better living in Nigeria .
But this is not the case today. I remember back then my relatives earned about 100k dollars, but my folks still sent them money from Nigeria for some bills They lived in Connecticut at the time.

Before now, you all you earned was 500k that would have been over 3000 dollars.
1 million was over 6000 dollars.

If you make 100,000 dollars in the US, that places you among the top earners. Infact some articles place you as high class.

$100k was just N15 million.

Pure water money in Nigeria for many business men back then.

Now 15m is not even half of 100k dollars.

So I doubt people in Nigeria will be sending people abroad money now. Things have turned the other way round

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by omonnakoda: 6:42pm On May 31, 2020
lekki1444:
in sweden you will end up with 40k
you get value services for your tax.

The economy is not designed for you to send money to anyone outside Sweden.

Their police wont ask you to buy petrol for their cars
You won't be kidnapped
The public schools are good
You don't maintain a borehole,pay for vigilante,generator diesel etc. Whe you pay tax you see why.
If you lose your job you get solid benefits

12 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 31, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Oga dey dont care about u simple
See am a benin guy my grand dad gave birth to like 20 children days if e nurr pass
16 out of the 20 are scattered all over Europe even my own grand mother travelled to France before I was born now am going close to 25

But I have not gotten help Nur any other family member in naijagotten help from any of them
I remember all through my National diploma in auchi my grand ma was only able to send me just 20k 50euro if u ask her for money she ll say she has rent to pay
My ND program was like hell cause I was always broke
I graduated from auchi I had to go into labour market with just National diploma result to gather money for my HND
Gained admission after spending 1 year hustling
I called grandma just for kill assistance she gave me same story
I blocked her number and told my mum dat I v disown her
D next week I heared she sent over a 2000 euro to my granddad for his coronation celebration
Funny.
How would you rate your grandmother's relationship with her husband vs her grandchildren?
Not her son o, her grandson.
Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by ibkayee(f): 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
cococandy:
I can’t believe your relative made $100k annually and couldn’t pay their bills.

It’s very surprising.
Maybe he means 100k naira converted to dollars annually

This is one of the first threads I've read from beginning till end and I've laughed hard throughout

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Onnasucs1(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2020
I came to that realization too recently. Though I work and earn a little here in Nigeria. Even with the little, I discovered that I spend more on people than myself. While everyone else is happy, I'm there without anything to show for my labour.

I'm not spending any shishi on anyone again. Na these kind people go say "nothing e achieve since wey e dey work"

11 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Yoighaman(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2020
ogbonti:

Thanks for this exhaustive analysis of the situation overseas. what is baffling to me is the notion that someone or anyone who travels overseas is seen as a financial messiah to friends and family back home in Nigeria. My father used to tell me as a kid that there is nowhere on God’s green earth where money grow on trees. every amount you spend is earned EXCEPT you are into CRIME, you won a LOTTERY or you got an INHERITANCE. The latter is not applicable to anyone who left Nigeria for a foreign country because there is no inheritance for you from someone who is not related to you

Having said that, the actions or some of us overseas is terrible. Agreed a few of us made it to be comfortable, but a whole bunch of us are struggling too financially. The few successful ones go home to paint a rosy picture that life overseas is a piece of cake - and that if you have relatives overseas who are not supporting you means they are stingy and wicked BUT what they won’t tell you is that most of them are into a criminal enterprise or simply sailing under false colors (borrowing from credit cards to impress) or probably became legitimately comfortable financially but makes it seem effortless and easy, it isn’t

HOWEVER - i believe in giving wisely because the bible tells us “blessed is the hand that gives than the hands that takes” but never do so to the detriment of your comfort and future

For example, if you make $4,000 a month after tax (at least that is a decent earning in states that not california, new york or new england area, and you can pay all yours bills and live on $3,000 nothing stops you from giving out $100 to a family members and $100 to a friend once every other month- if you can save $800 a month

NOW that money is not going to be for one family member every month but randomly given to different ones who you truly know are in a bind- TRUST ME, you will be blessed for doing so

My rule is - stick to that budget (5% for charity and 20% savings) because i know bills and expenses will surely consume 75% of what I earn in the western world) - Now whatever i make from doing business or my side hussle is not and will never be shared with anyone- i do not give even 0.000001% of my business profit to anyone -NEVER, that is just my rule and I can’t explain it- period!!!!

Ordinarily, to even save 20% of your earnings and give out 5% of your earning as charity to folks in Nigeria means you are able to earn something decent here in America and you are not burying yourself in debts acquiring liabilities like paying child supports (that’s another story for another day) and you are not buying a new car that you do not need just to keep up with the trend, just generally living a lifestyle that you cannot afford.

So my advise is - “never ever do more than your pocket can accommodate for anyone in Nigeria regardless of the situation because you are not Jesus”. If there is a month no one ask you money or request then keep your money

whenever someone is genuinely in need (not never ending monthly need) You will be blessed when you give - because when someone thanks you and prays for you - there is a feeling of satisfaction in your soul and God listens! NEVER EVER FORGET THAT - and there is no divine rule that says if someone ask you 100,000 naira and you can only give 10,000 naira that you will not be blessed. it’s what you can give - NEVER DO MORE THAN YOUR BUDGET PERMITS

and if someone is ungrateful or acts like - i didn’t do enough, i simply black list that person and will will never get 1 naira from me again because I owe no one nothing, PERIOD!!!!

Nice post.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by iaatmguy(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2020
lol

Nigerians want to eat their cake and have it, you enjoy a serene environment. good roads, quality education for your child(ren), good healthcare, compliant citizens, yet complain about the cost. abeg go back to nigeria, bubu will take you with loving arms

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Houseofglam7(f): 6:48pm On May 31, 2020
snowland:

Please don't tell him yet. Let him found out by himself. I pray he joins them as soon as possible, so that he can also have better things to say about "abroad" .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Imustreturn(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2020
Going through number 5 now.. I'm in tears

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Houseofglam7(f): 6:50pm On May 31, 2020
bizme:
Permission granted. Please tell him. grin grin grin

He won't understand.
Anyone willing to put it in a song? cheesy
Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by banio: 6:50pm On May 31, 2020
timesup234:
you know majority of Nigerians are slaves. They hear america and still vibrating. Americans are dead broke and miserable. Only a fool dont know this

Americans are broke, looting shops while protesting killing of George Floyd.

6 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2020
ibkayee:

Maybe he means 100k naira converted to dollars annually

This is one of the first threads I've read from beginning till end and I've laughed hard throughout

He said what he said grin

I’m tired of some Nairalanders honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by wickyyolo: 6:51pm On May 31, 2020
primeson1:

All lies bro...who makes 100k and get 40k after tax.
You say tax...when you buy things online, go shoprite in Naija, won't you pay tax? Una want free free things...gluttons.
If you get a mortgage in Naija...won't you be paying it every time b4 the tenure ends?
You can get cable free with ordinary Amazon firestick 4k.
If you go abroad the legal way and have your qualifications...you should get a good job with time and you won't suffer .
Everyone can't make it in life but these abroad countries give a better opportunity than Naija.

No gock.

People won’t tell you everything.

If somebody have never been to Lagos island he will think everywhere is heaven. Whereas any small rain it’s always flooded with water. Same estates don’t have gutters and their homes are flooded . I usually see Lagos Island except Lekki Phase 1 as Kubwa in Abuja.

The point I’m driving at is that earned income is like 50% income. You end up having only 50 percent for yourself at the end of the year. Nobody will tell u this until u experience it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by sunboy(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2020
rentAcock:
Abroad people call me every weekend asking me to send money (not bragging). Many of them are frustrated over there. They work long hours including overtime but the government takes federal, state, city, social security, medicare, medicaid and disability taxes. On top of that, when they buy biscuit, they will still take sales tax. They pay exorbitant rent; those who "own" homes are locked in a loan repayment for 30yrs of which they still have to pay annual taxes for their house. Phone bill can cost over $60 per line, cable $120, internet $80 and they still pay tax on top of it. Burger and chips with soft drink can easily cost you $16 plus tax.

Sure some folks are making over $100,000 theoretically especially healthcare workers in expensive states like California and new York, but by the time they deduct all those taxes from their check, they are left with just $40,000. Then they still have to pay more taxes on every thing they buy. That's not life. It's like a rat wheel, oscillating but not making any progress. I have a cousin who was in the same situation in America, after 10yrs working as a social worker, he returned home and we started up a business. He still regrets all the years he spent slaving away in America. Today, he travels the world on vacation and visiting places he didn't even have time to visit when he was living abroad. It's not too late for Nigerians living abroad to return home; you can make it big here with less stress and you will extend your life span.

Yes you are bragging! And your exaggeration is out of this world wow!

In what state do you earn 100k and left with 40k after tax ... are they paying tax to God ? Abeg go and sit down Mr Shalaye

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by ednut1(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2020
Mcslize:

That's the mistake people make. They post pictures on Facebook and before they know it their inbox is filled with how far na? Oboy u don yakpa? Abeg push me small thing na ma take hold.myself tight abeg.

If they can keep their life private, I bet no one will know they've travelled out. Imagine having some old pictures dated back to 2009 in your Facebook account, who will even have time to view your Facebook to know you've travelled out?

But by the time you start uploading pictures with oyibos on the background, such person is already drawing attention to himself. The rate family and friends will fload your DM, you would be surprised yourself and confused as how come?

But the thing is that no matter how one tried to hide it, some persons will still know you are no longer in the country.
true even here in 9ja.when i was a trainee on average pay i used to post pictures of travel( hotels, planes, helicopter etc). Next thing is bros find me something. One of them that used to disturb me wella later told me he lost money to MMM of recent. Am like you get this kind money na him you dey tax mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Prechgold1180(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2020
Squillaci:

Funny.
How would you rate your grandmother's relationship with her husband vs her grandchildren?
Not her son o, her grandson.
Oga all of them we stingy
My education ought to be more important than dat birthday
My granddad has is own stinginess he is a politician Asin ward leader in Benin dat man has money dey recently made him d odionwere of one place like that
My family is just the definition of OYO on your own
My grand father prefers to spend on his lil gf s
Girl wey me suppose dey bleep my grandad carry Dem
Me dey count everything dey follow Dem
E get where d matter go reach I go set dat useless family house on fire

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Hotspotbro(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2020
Nigerian mentality says that when one goes Abroad, he is gonna get rich
But it's not that easy.

That's why sometimes Nigerians will live in US on expired visa..

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2020
Nigeria is a 'good' country to live your 'normal' life and enjoy yourself in

but the problem with Nigeria are corrupt leaders (government).

this corruption of government spreads across other things affecting this country.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 31, 2020
Prechgold1180:

Oga all of them we stingy
My education ought to be more important than dat birthday
My granddad has is own stinginess he is a politician Asin ward leader in Benin dat man has money dey recently made him d odionwere of one place like that
My family is just the definition of OYO on your own
My grand father prefers to spend on his lil gf s
Girl wey me suppose dey bleep my grandad carry Dem
Me dey count everything dey follow Dem
E get where d matter go reach I go set dat useless family house on fire
I mean your grandmother should value her husband over one of her several grandchildren.
Jeez, don't you have parents?

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Hathor5(f): 6:57pm On May 31, 2020
iaatmguy:
lol

Nigerians want to eat their cake and have it, you enjoy a serene environment. good roads, quality education for your child(ren), good healthcare, complaint citizens, yet complain about the cost. abeg go back to nigeria, bubu will take you with loving arms

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Tulsaguy: 6:57pm On May 31, 2020
Leave abroad ppl, hustle your own. Get paid legitimately for completing tasks and survey online. It's as simple as ABC. Click the Link below and register. You earn $50 on registration.

https://share.cshcrates.co/Donbabatee100
Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by wickyyolo: 6:58pm On May 31, 2020
bankylan:
You LIED. Nowhere in the world where people pay 60% tax. And whoever is calling you every weekend from abroad to send money to them is obviously an illegal immigrant or students still trying to cope. The fact that you don't know how much they even pay on tax casts doubts on your claims here.

In America or Canada where you gave an instance, they don't pay 60% on their first 100k.

The higher you earn the more you’re taxed. Check your bank statement after the end of the year you will realize that 45 percent of income went to tax
Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by sunboy(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I wish this was the case for most people in Nigeria but the reality is that majority are suffering!

That it is well with you doesn't mean you disregard the plight of millions of jobless, lowly paid Nigerians who sadly also have a entitlement mentality towards those abroad, making financial demands on top of someone else's sweat!

EDIT:
I love seeing all these comments assuming those abroad are "struggling".. if believing this is what it'll take to get leeches off our backs then so be it! Stop begging money from your relatives abroad please.. they are all "broke and suffering" cheesy

You Nigerians in Nigeria are far better than us so please send us money wink

For Real! You nailed it!
Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Prechgold1180(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2020
Squillaci:

I mean your grandmother should value her husband over one of her several grandchildren.
Jeez, don't you have parents?
divorced
Mumsi got 5 children to train all by herself
Dats y I Nur dey like disturb her with bills
Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by sunboy(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2020
wickyyolo:

The higher you earn the more you’re taxed. Check your bank statement after the end of the year you will realize that 45 percent of income went to tax

What are you talking about? You’re talking in the nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy there’s no where you get taxed 60%

And what has bank statement got to do with taxes ? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by Yoighaman(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2020
BabaJoe001:

Lol abroad different from abroad. May be those begging you dey Oman.. definitely not in the US or UK. People are making it well over there Stop exargerating .. no one go even get time to dey beg you when they get to the US. ... a friend received 5 million from his Aunt in the US to start a business. I wonder who will give you such in Nigeria and the aunty had only spent 7 years in US .you are definitely sounding like someone that has been denied american VISA 7 times. Lies full this your comment. Enter you US, you will not want to come back again.

"...maybe those begging you dey Oman..."

Please go to Google, type in the exchange rate of Omani rial to naira....now check that of dollars to naira.

Come and tell us the result.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by mk3jax: 7:00pm On May 31, 2020
cococandy:
Whether they earn 100k or not, they don’t pay 60% taxes. That’s the point.

You can pay up to 60% cummulative tax depending on the country. In a Scandinavian country, my tax was 55% on the progressive scale and about 41% in absolute term. This mean I pay 55% on any extra money I make but the total I pay divided by my earning is about 41%.
VAT is 25% on every single thing you buy meaning you still pay an extra 0.25 * (0..59%) of the amount left which gives you additional 14.75% in sales tax. This 2 alone is already about 55.75% tax.

Then you also pay housing tax, TV license, green tax at the end you pay more than 60% tax in many European countries cumulative.

People just don't know because they don't. do the maths.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by rontolo(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2020
Crochet:
Most of the people living abroad are broke but despite that they are comfortable. But note even If you have lived abroad for years , you will always have this mentality that you are a second class citizen and the thought of am not part of this people will always be in your mind. This is what I have experienced and not hear say. As for helping your loved ones back home if you can help them, please do and If you can't let them no, but the idea of ignoring their text messages and phones calls makes no sense.
Don’t generalise.
Re: Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:06pm On May 31, 2020
eazzzy1:
Are you a Nigerian? do you have friends and family in diaspora or home who are doing well for themselves but will ignore your request to send money all the time? before you call them stingy or wicked, here are some of the reasons why rich friends do not give out money;

1. They don't have enough: Enough is subjective, someone can earn as much as $100,000/annum but feel he's not earning enough, some people have these dreams of being wealthy and that salary isn't sufficient to get them there. So you have a friend/relative who works in a big firm abroad, you think he's rich, he thinks he isn't earning enough. Even millionaires have needs too.

2. You are not the only one making financial demands: You think you are his best friend because you went to secondary school together and were seat mate or bunk mates in the hostel so automatically he should be predisposed to meeting your needs, well there are primary school best friends, university best friends, first love, NYSC best friends, Neighbours, uncles, aunties, brothers etc who think their request should be met too. It is impossible to meet all these needs.

3. Making financial demand is never a one time thing: I had this habit of giving money to people who ask for financial favors the first time. I thought since they never asked for such before, they must really be in need. I soon found out that after that first time they run to me whenever they need money again, sometimes they space out the request like two months, some every month etc. I then realize that the $100, $200 i send them is never going to be sufficient, they will always come back for more. So i joined the God will provide gang.

4. Yahoo boys : Not every fraudster hacks into companies accounts, or forge the accountants signature, or even find lonely older women/men to scam. Some yahoo boys have resorted to begging, they send you message of how their dad is dying in the hospital, how their sister got arrested for a crime she didn't commit and they need a lawyer bla bla, they call these lies format and once you send them money they pop champagne and call you client.

5. General realization : One day i was going through my bank statement and i noticed i gave out about $500 monthly to family and friends. The same me who will walk into H & M, see a shirt of $40 and think it's too costly. I either buy it grudgingly or wait till it's on sale to buy. I realized i wasn't taking care of myself enough. Most people will come to this realization at a point in their lives.

This thread isn't limited to just people abroad, it include people who work and earn who are home based too. How do you cope with demands?Diasporans what made you rethink your generousity?

Feel free to add yours.
Well, I believe everyone has got their own problems no matter how rich they are so I tend to avoid asking for money. We should all just not live above our means and cut our coat according to our cloth, set our priorities right and stop expecting people to fend for us. Of course if and when we have more than enough then we can spare. I'm here in Nigeria, don't make much but what I do is once I get paid, I save a great part of my money, buy foodstuff, set aside some money for miscellaneous and give a little part to those I feel might need (I do these to avoid being a liability to those in Nigeria and outside the country.)
Furthermore, truth is you can never please people, hence, we must learn to say NO to certain requests sometimes and explain subtly why we cannot give that certain time.
Lastly, I just think no matter how little one makes one should learn to save and invest, although life isn't always guaranteed, setting one's priorities right, saving and investing can help one retire from 9-5 jobs very early as well as help one avoid taxing people upandan.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.