Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (73173 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / She Just Can't Stop Calling / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Kingluqman(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hope she never use Kayamata on you so?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by elmagnifico411(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
This one no serious at all.. if I were your new girl, I would leave u. Wait until your ex becomes a grandma before you'll get over her.. yeye dey smell.
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Whenever we cross paths on the road she ignores me like we never knew before.
Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by simeoneh: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

You sure say them no lock � you inside bottle?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Brainz01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
hmm I've been there, bro you gats try hard to forget or else e go affect you till eternity ni... this love thing ehn
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by banio: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

Guess U miss her smell and her succulent pussy. Look for a girl with the same smell and succulent pussy. That's the only solution.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by rolams(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
I pity you, you are being childish here. I got married five years ago to the person that once disappointed me in 2012 and later came back in 2014. I forgave her and we got married. After two years, she bleeped up again and she left me. The day she packed her things was the day I blocked and deleted her number. She kept following me on Facebook, I discovered and blocked her. Immediately she left me, I let go of her.

You caused it. Why not stop following her? Why not stop trying to meet her?

Look for another better half and stop comparing your ex with her. Delete everything that has to do with your ex and look for a way to ignore her. Work more on yourself and improve in some areas you are lacking.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

go for deliverance seriously surely you are jazzed
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by kiddkash(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

is her ass made of candy?

is it so sweet that you can't get over it or are you just stupid

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by sammirano: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Following her fingerprints online is where your problem lies. I have a belief. "Out of sight, is out of mind". No matter how I like you once we are not connected yiu are history. I have had to leave social media to forget some people, hard price but its worth it.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Jaqenhghar: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

Let her be. She belongs to the streets

3 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Jaqenhghar: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
kiddkash:

is her ass made of candy?

is it so sweet that you can't get over it or are you just stupid
Lmao
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

Whenever u decide to get ur senses back u will forget her permanently. Either by disliking her for a while and then moving on or by reasoning how stupid u are becoming. I’m sure when sense hits u u will be cured.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by anonimi: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

You are not a G man.
Anyway just focus on the rapture you are expecting to happen soonest. Simply watch and pray instead of boring us with your pussywhipped stories.

Alexgman1:
The altimate aim and goal of every bible believing christian to make heaven either after death or at rapture.
But it will shock you that some self aclaimed christians dont believe in the rapture, great tribulation and the 2nd coming of christ maybe because their pastors and prophets never or rarely preach about it. Some christians are being led astray with eroneous doctrines by false prophets which give them the strong believe that there is no heaven or hell. Or there is heaven and no hell.
Brethen we are in the last days and the signs are everywhere. The rapture is imminent and the anti-christs are around us. This is the hour to seriously watch and pray because CHRIST will come like a thief in the night and he who is not raptured will face or experience unimagineable or unthinkable tribulation the world has never seen.
Do you believe in the rapture, great tribulation and 2nd coming of christ? Or what did your man of GOD tell you.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Hedonisco: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

Go your kitchen find sharp knife take cut off your prick and donate am to the nearest anatomy laboratory around you make dem take am do research. You're not a man.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by bossrillboss: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.
...guy y na,choi..see bad mouth fa.u just kill d guy nd bury am chap chap again.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by ZooOga: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by mashad(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
I have actually been in such emotional situation. I broke up with my ex but I find it hard to let go of the the memories we shared together. Luckily for me after 3weeks of NYSC camp, I barely even think about her...Why because, I met more classical n charming beauties....My brother, until you find someone above her class , you are still going to be in such bondage.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
All this love torey self, there's no such thing as love there's just the will to continue the human race abeg.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by cdm4live: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
tobechi74:
Simp
Son
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nweike190(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

You have moved on.... With your new girl.. Just be content.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by 2cribz: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Only time to blink on my ex bich cos she aint getn nothing from me. A relationship wt a naija gal is also armed robbery
Gonna take off your brains out,jilt u n run off with your money. Leave u hopeless till only u by u keep begging your ex,she aint pickin yur calls or responding to texts.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Chocogoddess(f): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
I know it ain't easy... I understand perfectly how u feel cuz I have been dere... Buh u have to move on. Find a distraction, anything at all, start learning a new skill, read a book, watch a movie, do house chores.. visit a Friend, something to keep ur mind off her, not going into another relationship to forget her... Cuz u ain't treating the other person fairly. Time they say, heals all wounds.

And before u know... U would have totally forgotten her, like she didn't even exist in the ist place.

It worked for me, might work for u too...
U deserve better, Don't let anyone make u think or feel less!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Frankcallys(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

Whaat!!! Are you kidney me? grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by SATANNIST: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

ths right here is why u should not fall in love with someone that is not in love with you
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by debbydams(f): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

.be calming down bro grin grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Ingriid(f): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

My brother, u will have to do everything within ur power to forget this lady cos this is so draining, gosh! Ve been there and sincerely I know how u feel right now.
Do u work? Pls focus more on it. In ur free time just engage urself and stop thinking about d good times u once had. Listen to good music but not love songs pls. ..
U can go to Quora and find more help if that’s ok with u.

Whatever u are doing , don’t be stock with her, just keep moving.
May u find help soon. Blessings!

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Elsueno: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mehn...The only woman that I can forgive over anything and even more than once it's my MOM.

Now, as for my girlfriend, If it's generic screw up, she gets like 3 chances, D fourth time will be her last. But if she cheats, omoh, even if it was on D wedding day, I will broke up with her.

TRUST me, if you cheat, I will definitely catch!

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Deborah98(f): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
let me sound silly, can you date me undecided, lolzzzzz just move on bro,life na turn by turn okay
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by TheCork(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ingriid:

My brother, u will have to do everything within ur power to forget this lady cos this is so draining, gosh! Ve been there and sincerely I know how u feel right now.
Do u work? Pls focus more on it. In ur free time just engage urself and stop thinking about d good times u once had. Listen to good music but not love songs pls. ..
U can go to Quora and find more help if that’s ok with u.

Whatever u are doing , don’t be stock with her, just keep moving.
May u find help soon. Blessings!

^^^kaiii..see yellow
Hello..please can I chop kiss for 200 naira, cash? I beg!! cheesy
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Elxandre(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Deborah98:
let me sound silly, can you date me undecided, lolzzzzz just move on bro,life na turn by turn okay
Yeah. I can.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Frankcallys(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
lacruz12:

This is what happens when you give your all and expect your partner to do same. You were the drive behind the relationship and she was just a passenger hoping to alight when due, you gladly pick her up whenever she loses interest regardless of her sins.

You gotta move on bro, she doesn't deserve your love one bit. You know quite well you are never gonna be 'perfect' even if she comes back to you, so kill the feelings and see the light in your new girl.

Stop stalking her, start steering your life in the right direction. There's more to life than meets the eye, you are wasting precious time. Invest your energy and time into improving yourself. What's wrong with you is just inferiority complex.... Thinking you ain't gonna find another like her. My guy na lie

Build your self esteem and confidence, think about the lies and cheating and tell yourself you don't deserve a filth like her. No better revenge than being successful, give her reasons to see she lost a gem

Awesome!!! Bros wey still dey catch feelings like me, you don hear better advice? This is the only way. I know it might not be that easy but you have to pull this through by fire by force. Maka Odi mma gi inugo?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by lightest(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

i feel u guy, but the truth is that u really love her. u are only like this because she was the one that broke up with u.

thats is the fact bro. All u need to do is to delete all her contact u have and see ur new girlfriend as a better part of u.

don't compare them together .

i have being there, mine was 9 months before i got over it bro.

take care bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.