Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17142 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@David, FYI I am a naturalised US citizen and I didnt come on a VISA, Now leave the thread alone,

Now that we have heard what u were struggling so desperately to pass across you can now lie down in peace eh.  grin I wonder what my neighbour whose grandfather was a US citizen by birth would say. Or should i wonder what my cousins who were actually born here and have never been to AFrica would say.

Its not difficult to note those who have problems with self esteem, it is them who glorify being a "naturalised US citizen" as if it were the best gift given to man. What a shame!

Yep, u didnt come on a visa but i did. Unfortunately for u we both live in the same country and enjoy the same benefits. Infact to further put you to shame, the US government actually pays my school fees! You can go eat ur US passport. grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 4:05am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@David, FYI I am a naturalised US citizen and I didnt come on a VISA,  Now leave the thread alone,

One last thing. . .to be a "naturalised citizen",you must have been an immigrant ab initio.No be so? You naturalise for Naija?  grin No offence,just inquiring
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:05am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

Now that we have heard what u were struggling so desperately to pass across you can now lie down in peace eh. grin I wonder what my neighbour whose grandfather was a US citizen by birth would say. Or should i wonder what my cousins who were actually born here and have never been to AFrica would say.

Its not difficult to note those who have problems with self esteem, it is them who glorify being a "naturalised US citizen" as if it were the best gift given to man. What a shame!

when would u learn boy?
i was merely answering a question YOU asked previously, If u did ask I wouldnt have gone there. who cares about ur uglyass cousins and where they were born, Please DAVID, it's friday night, all the normal guys I know are out, not stuck behind a computer., get a freaking life,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:08am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

One last thing. . .to be a "naturalised citizen",you must have been an immigrant ab initio.No be so? You naturalise for Naija? grin No offence,just inquiring

I can see u are living up to ur name pre-intimacy, Where does it state that u must be an immigrant in order to be a naturalised citizen?? fool. Our mom was here before us, she filed and we came as Legal aliens, not illegal immigrants, nor on a student VISA like ur pally David. So get ur facts straight before u come here and vomit shit,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

when would u learn boy?
i was merely answering a question YOU asked previously, If u did ask I wouldnt have gone there. who cares about your uglyass cousins and where they were born, Please DAVID, it's friday night, all the normal guys I know are out, not stuck behind a computer., get a freaking life,

NO! You were "answering a question" allegedly asked more than 2 threads ago? No ma'am i didnt want u to give 2 figs about my cousins, just trying to let u know that u're not the only one with a US passport in case u forgot.

That's another exhibition of how daft you are. You equate life to equal hobnobbing at bars getting drunk and carrying women around. Sorry to disappoint you but i'm much too busy to lead that kind of debauchery you call life.
What are u doing behind ur computer? shldnt a guy have picked u up by now?  wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:12am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

NO! You were "answering a question" allegedly asked more than 2 threads ago? No ma'am i didnt want u to give 2 figs about my cousins, just trying to let u know that u're not the only one with a US passport in case u forgot.

That's another exhibition of how daft you are. You equate life to equal hobnobbing at bars getting drunk and carrying women around. Sorry to disappoint you but i'm much too busy to lead that kind of debauchery you call life.
What are u doing behind your computer? shldnt a guy have picked u up by now? wink

u see u are the one who is daft, why does having a life means going to the bar
FYI, am about to have a cook out with some friends, and no I have ONE guy and he is my one and only, Not every woman man-hop like ur Oyiobos,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

I can see u are living up to your name pre-intimacy, Where does it state that u must be an immigrant in order to be a naturalised citizen?? fool. Our mom was here before us, she filed and we came as Legal aliens, not illegal immigrants, nor on a student VISA like your pally David. So get your facts straight before u come here and vomit shit,

Only incredibly small minds glorify coming here as a legal ALIEN. Please we dont need your family history of how you emigrated here jooo! YES i'm on a student visa fully enjoying a US government fellowship that is worth more than most of u will EVER earn as first degree holders. Now go hit ur head against the wall "naturalised citizen"!  grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 4:13am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

I can see u are living up to your name pre-intimacy,  Where does it state that u must be an immigrant in order to be a naturalised citizen?? fool. Our mom was here before us, she filed and we came as[b] Legal aliens[/b], not illegal immigrants, nor on a student VISA like your pally David. So get your facts straight before u come here and vomit shit,

I understand you have issues with the English Language. An immigrant is a " a person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another".It doesn't refer to legallity or illegality.If your mum filed papers and you came in as a "legal alien",then you came in as an immigrant.No be so?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 4:14am On Jun 23, 2007
@ reasonable Nairalanders. If d D fellow says Allah has decreed all muslims to die and he's passed d message across. . . fine. Se d guy wan follow us go 'hell' too?
It's like telling a prostitute to stop d business when she knows what's right.

Verily, those who DISBELIEVE and hinder men from the Path of Allah and islam; then die while they're disbelievers- Allah'll not forgive them
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

I understand you have issues with the English Language. An immigrant is a " a person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another".It doesn't refer to legallity or illegality.If your mum filed papers and you came in as a "legal alien" for you to come over,then you came in as an immigrant.No be so?  

Perhaps she doesnt understand why the word "naturalised" is used to describe people like her.  grin

Omo Eko:

u see u are the one who is daft, why does having a life means going to the bar
FYI, am about to have a cook out with some friends, and no I have ONE guy and he is my one and only, Not every woman man-hop like your Oyiobos,

Ok, so having a life is synonymous with having a cook-out with friends?  grin grin grin na wa o! This girl sef, what do we do with you? You are too young to be such a tool!
Yes you have one guy, so did my mother and grandmother! Anything new you want to tell us?  cheesy
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by debosky(m): 4:17am On Jun 23, 2007
sorry for the offtopic interruption bros david come on YIM abeg, we get gist

what did I learn in Islam? Give to the poor, zakkat is very good wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:17am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

I understand you have issues with the English Language. An immigrant is a " a person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another".It doesn't refer to legallity or illegality.If your mum filed papers and you came in as a "legal alien",then you came in as an immigrant.No be so?  

Thank u for finally entering 4play, one word for u, KISS MY BLACK FEMALE ASS, And again, am a naturalised US citizen,

davidylan:

Only incredibly small minds glorify coming here as a legal ALIEN. Please we don't need your family history of how you emigrated here jooo! YES i'm on a student visa fully enjoying a US government fellowship that is worth more than most of u will EVER earn as first degree holders. Now go hit your head against the wall "naturalised citizen"!  grin

Mr. Braggart,
I can see u in the near future, amounting to nothing. reason, u spent so many time boasting that u forgot time was going. I can't wait to laugh at ur ass, when u are old and grey and still here on NL trying to prove ur stupid ;points,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 23, 2007
bros debosky, i dey come now now. just let me teach this small minded pikin a lesson. She thinks because she's a naturalised US citizen the world now revolves around her.

Omo Eko:

Mrs. naturalised citizen,
I can see u in the near future, amounting to nothing. reason, u spent so many time boasting that u forgot time was going. I can't wait to laugh at your ass, when u are old and grey and still here on Nairaland trying to prove your stupid ;points,

Nice! grin Sounds like a good description of u, good job! Best thing i've read from u all night! grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:22am On Jun 23, 2007
@David go meet ur crew and do what u guys do best, gossip, bunch of hyprocrites,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@David go meet your crew and do what u guys do best, gossip, bunch of hyprocrites,

are u tired already? i was just getting down to proper business! Time to teach u a lesson u ignorant bug! grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:24am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

are u tired already? i was just getting down to proper business! Time to teach u a lesson u ignorant bug! grin

My girls are here for our cook, but I can spare u a few more time. U rat calling me a bug, got some nerve,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 4:25am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

Thank u for finally entering 4play,  one word for u, KISS MY BLACK FEMALE ASS,  And again, am a naturalised US citizen,
A "naturalised citizen" who came into the US as an immigrant like millions of others.In essence,you came into the US as an alien like Davidylan grin  grin Thanks for answering my queries.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

My girls are here for our cook, but I can spare u a few more time. You rat calling me a bug, got some nerve,

u tried o! when did u learn to write such "good" english? grin u know what "nerve" means? I'm shocked.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:27am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

A naturalised citizen who came into the US as an immigrant like millions of others. grin  grin Thanks for answering my queries.

thought i told u am done with u, u man wrapper, now go suck balls, u know u like doing dat,

davidylan:

u tried o! when did u learn to write such "good" english? grin u know what "nerve" means? I'm shocked.

yes i no, forgot? u taught me,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

yes i no, forgot? u taught me,

madam naturalised citizen! how can i, a poor illegal alien on a studen visa have taught ur royal higness with a US passport? grin Far be it from thy servant!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 4:29am On Jun 23, 2007
This is arrant nonsense! If this is what y'all learnt in islam, this is d wrong thread.
You are polluting this thread with offtopics.
Islam doesn't condone arguments and like y'all r using scope to write- it amounts to a waste of TIME
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 23, 2007
@ mustay,

i guess that's what the FYI i am a muslim learnt today in islam. How to fight! grin At least i never claimed to be a muslim even though i learnt allah would send all muslims to hell today.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 4:32am On Jun 23, 2007
Mustay,I dey sorry o.I no go post again.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:33am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

madam naturalised citizen! how can i, a poor illegal alien on a studen visa have taught your royal higness with a US passport? grin Far be it from thy servant!
No u love atttention, so enjoy, attention seeker david,,,

@mustay,
sorry oo, but un know thats what David do well, spoil people threads with his know it all,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 4:34am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

sorry oo, but un know thats what David do well, spoil people threads with is know it all,
grin grin lipsrsealed Mustay,sorry,last time
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:37am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

grin grin lipsrsealed Mustay,sorry,last time

i see ur parents wanted a girl, so they went out and got all pink stuff. then u came out a boy, too bad u had to wear the pink stuff, so as a result ur feminine side, poor child, pussy,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

No u love atttention, so enjoy, attention seeker david,,,

@mustay,
sorry oo, but un know thats what David do well, spoil people threads with his know it all,

ah who was busy discussing her entire family's immigrant history a few minutes ago?  grin

Correct your english madam, don't be such a disgrace! Didnt u claim u were born in lagos? my mother from the village can doo much better!

At least i know it all, what do you know besides vulgar language? Bush woman! Who is that epitome of misery who decided to marry u? grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

ah who was busy discussing her entire family's immigrant history a few minutes ago?  grin

Correct your english madam, don't be such a disgrace! Didnt u claim u were born in lagos? my mother from the village can doo much better!

if u collected a penny for every time u have mentioned your motherl, oyoibos and job on this forum, u would have asked seun to buy Nairaland,  damn fool.

we don't want to hear about your family, nor your life. I mentioned mine because u went there.

The epitome who chooses to marry me, wont be one who has inferior complex, like u asshole
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

if u collected a penny for every time u have mentioned your motherl, oyoibos and job on this forum, u would have asked seun to buy Nairaland, damn fool.

we don't want to hear about your family, nor your life. I mentioned mine because u went there,

shocked shocked who came here bleating about her mother filing for them? Who goes around blithering about her impending marriage to an unlucky looney? Who goes around shouting about being a "naturalised US citizen"?

I remember mentioning my mother because you disrespectful tool claimed she was a village woman. Glad to know a woman from the backk waters of her state has done far better than holders of a US passport! Foolish girl, isnt ur food with ur equally clueless group of friends getting cold? wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Freewilly(f): 4:43am On Jun 23, 2007
@ Omo Eko, "aka" market woman

If I was you, I'll just close my store and call it a day. The more you open you mouth, the more you expose your foolishness. Just my 2 cents
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:45am On Jun 23, 2007
Freewilly:

@ Omo Eko, "aka" market woman

If I was you, I'll just close my store and call it a day. The more you open you mouth, the more you expose your foolishness. Just my 2 cents

@freewilly,
so i see they have released ur lesbian ass from jail, and it is "if i were you, not was"

I would rather be called a market woman, than a jail hopping lesbian, thief,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 4:47am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

i see your parents wanted a girl, so they went out and got all pink stuff. then u came out a boy, too bad u had to wear the pink stuff, so as a result your feminine side,  poor child, pussy,

Puppetry!So you had to get someonelse to type this.Et tu, Les?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It / Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived / Kidnapped Kaduna RCCG Members Released – Adeboye Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.