Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17140 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2007
Personally Mustay says "ASTAGIFIRULLAH LASI LAILA ILA HUWA ALIAYU LI KOYUMU WA aTUBU ILAEHIN"
meaning- i brave for mercy from ALLAH. There is none save ALLAH. He's eternal and everlasting. I seek pardon from him.

Virtue- one who reciter this will have his or her shop pardoned even though he might have fought against an army. It's a narration that if one recites this after the morning and Asar prayers thrice his sins will be forgiven even if they may be as wide as an ocean!

Takbir
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2007
Personally Mustay says "ASTAGIFIRULLAH LASI LAILA ILA HUWA ALIAYU LI KOYUMU WA aTUBU ILAEHIN"
meaning- i brave for mercy from ALLAH. There is none save ALLAH. He's eternal and everlasting. I seek pardon from him.

Virtue- one who recites this will have his or her sins pardoned even though he might have fought against an army. It's a narration that if one recites this after the morning and Asar prayers thrice his sins will be forgiven even if they may be as wide as an ocean!

Takbir
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2007
@ mustay cheesy your own nice  sha .

i recite solatu Fati all the time cheesy and Ayatul Kusir . i love that verse kiss   kiss
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2007
what is the difference between you and idol worshippers. Recite thhis thrice, recite this before a meal, recite that after wearing clothes. . . grin grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2007
" i seek refuge with the Lord and cherisher of mankind"

ma salaam
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2007
How can a man cherish u when u are but a slave? grin

Christ calls u HIS OWN SON! What greater love can a man give than that He lay down His life for His friends.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2007
@ Mukina'ah
what about your best chapter?
Mine is surat al RAHMAN. Just love d
"fa bi ayi a la hi rabikun tuka dhi ba n "

p s. You oughta read surat kaf every friday
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2007
Sometimes i read it sha but not all d time
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2007
aight Mustay thanks cheesy

Al Qunut is to be read as a closing du'ah after witr prayers cheesy
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2007
I learnt anger is the cousin of shaytan and patience can earn al janah
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2007
i missed Ju'mat today sad

@ Mustay there is this du'ah my oustass taught me, when someone's trying to get you angry .Its part from Surat Fatiah

A'uzu Billahi minash-shaitanir-rajim cheesy
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2007
Mustay:

I learnt anger is the cousin of shaytan and patience can earn al janah

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who is shaytan's niece? Well u'll find out when you get to hell, not to worry.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2007
[center][size=17pt]Seun you need to stop this idiots attacking other peoples beliefs angry angry angry angry angry, damnnnnnnnn [/size] [/center]
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2007
My Sister ,just ignore him, he's slowly losing it . If he so hates Islam and wants to teach people doing so on a mere thread, wont achieve anything for him .so let him carry go
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2007
you are right jare about ignoring him, but it's get irritating now angry angry angry.

David carry go with your madness because it's clear you have a "Bipolar disorder"and I have a friend who is into psychology, and would ask her to prescribe "Abilify" for you.

Abilify [/b]is used to treat maniac or mixed episodes in adults with [b]Bipolar Disorder
and maintain efficacy in patients whose symptoms have been controlled on Abilify for 6 weeks.

Wish you all the best
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2007
Omo Eko:

you are right jare about ignoring him, but it's get irritating now angry angry angry.

David carry go with your madness because it's clear you have a "Bipolar disorder"and I have a friend who is into psychology, and would ask her to prescribe "Abilify" for you.

Abilify [/b]is used to treat maniac or mixed episodes in adults with [b]Bipolar Disorder
and maintain efficacy in patients whose symptoms have been controlled on Abilify for 6 weeks.

Wish you all the best

thank you ma'am. I guess you have made this thread even more interesting. grin I thot u were all ignoring me.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2007
Omo Eko:

Abilify [/b]is used to treat maniac or mixed episodes in adults with Bipolar Disorder and maintain efficacy in patients whose symptoms have been controlled on Abilify for 6 weeks.

Mind the grammer ma'am. It's grammatically impossible to use abilify to maintain efficacy (?) in patients whose symptoms have been controlled on the same abilify for 6 weeks.
We understand you really need to show that you have learnt something in school but please coherence is required. grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2007
davidylan:

Mind the grammer ma'am. It's grammatically impossible to use abilify to maintain efficacy (?) in patients whose symptoms have been controlled on the same abilify for 6 weeks.
We understand you really need to show that you have learnt something in school but please coherence is required. grin
Abilify is used to treat maniac or mixed episodes in adults with Bipolar I Disorder and maintain efficacy in patients whose symptoms have been controlled on Abilify for 6 weeks.

If you think you know everything David, why don't you visit angry angry angry angry
, www.abilify.com/bipolardisorder.
Thank you, Mr. Know-it-all, !!!!!!!!Shio
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2007
Omo Eko:

Abilify is used to treat maniac or mixed episodes in adults with Bipolar I Disorder and maintain efficacy in patients whose symptoms have been controlled on Abilify for 6 weeks.

If you think you know everything David, why don't you visit angry angry angry angry
, www.abilify.com/bipolardisorder.
Thank you, Mr. Know-it-all, !!!!!!!!Shio

Market women too have started using nairaland. Nigeria us improving. grin Grammer ma'am!

Panadol is used to maintain efficacy in patients who have been put on a regimen of panadol for 6 weeks.

That still doesnt make sense dear. I dont know it all but the little i know tells me you know even much less. grin
Ah she's going to come barking like a rabid dog soon, just as i expect. . . cheesy
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 1:32am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

Market women too have started using nairaland. Nigeria us improving. grin Grammer ma'am!

Panadol is used to maintain efficacy in patients who have been put on a regimen of panadol for 6 weeks.

That still doesnt make sense dear. I don't know it all but the little i know tells me you know even much less. grin
Ah she's going to come barking like a rabid dog soon, just as i expect. . . cheesy

David let it go. I was NOT to one to state the findings on Abilify. I was merely quoting what was written on its label.  Why don't you contact the manufacturers and correct them since you seemed to be the one who did the research.

market woman? check in Rochester, you know where they are,

Just like you to build an argument from nonsense,  sissy man angry angry angry angry
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 23, 2007
I was not surprised to see a rebutal! grin If putting u in ur place is the definition of a sisiman then no problemo.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

I was not surprised to see a rebutal! grin If putting u in your place is the definition of a sisiman then no problemo.

ur not repping Christ at all
ur just stalking

no fruit of the Holy spirit here

@mukina et al

sincere apologies
God bless
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 23, 2007
salsera:

your not repping Christ at all
your just stalking

@mukina et al

sincere apologies
God bless

Thanks dear, i can't remember claiming to come here to "rep".  Many of those who bury their heads in the sands of denial and hypocrisy are far worse than those who choose not to pat the backs of followers of the religion of the perpetually offended.

This is an anonymous and independent forum where everyone is free to make an oppinion. Please desist from making insincere appologies on my behalf, i am well able to do so if i need to.

It's annoying to read self righteous comments such as the above. When Christ went into the temple He didnt go there wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with "I rep Christ". He flogged them OUT of His Father's house. He refered to the pharisees as a generation of vipers!
There is a time to rep Christ and there is a time to speak the truth no matter how hurtful. The muslims here have heard the gospel 10000 times and have never been convinced.

Repping Christ is not all about hypocritical self loathing, sef righteous humility and turning the other cheek. Whenn these same muslims hop on this forum to deride Christ, many of you "reps" are no where to be found prefering instead to go pursue your visas to the UK only to turn around and accuse others of stalking.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 1:54am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

I was not surprised to see a rebutal! grin If putting u in your place is the definition of a sisiman then no problemo.

LMAO,, You call making a fool of urself, putting in place? please boy. all u did was try to out do the makers of a drugs, yeye boy.

salsera:

your not repping Christ at all
your just stalking

@mukina et al

sincere apologies
God bless

You couldnt have say it better, he is a stalker and very annoying,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

LMAO,, You call making a fool of yourself, putting in place? please boy. all u did was try to out do the makers of a drugs, yeye boy.

You couldnt have say it better, he is a stalker and very annoying,

thanks. Funny enough not even the muslims who started this thread have gone out on a limb to spread their dirty linen in public. Keep showing up urself as the jobless loudmouth you really are. what a shame!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Freewilly(f): 2:00am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

thanks. Funny enough not even the muslims who started this thread have gone out on a limb to spread their dirty linen in public. Keep showing up yourself as the jobless loudmouth you really are. what a shame!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 2:22am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

thanks. Funny enough not even the muslims who started this thread have gone out on a limb to spread their dirty linen in public. Keep showing up yourself as the jobless loudmouth you really are. what a shame!

u make me laugh all the time. New comer to the west,, what makes u think we are all jobless

FYI i am in college, just like u. what is ur point yeye boy

loudmouth? David u have the biggest mouth here. always talking yet saying NOTHING,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

u make me laugh all the time. New comer to the west,, what makes u think we are all jobless

FYI i am in college, just like u. what is your point yeye boy

loudmouth? David u have the biggest mouth here. always talking yet saying NOTHING,

Old comer to the west una well done o. grin yeye pikin. Only God knows what those whose grand parents were born here would tell us, silly people suffering from inferiority complex. You've been in the west longer so? What benefit has it done to you? You can live in the west as long as u wish, the west cant force u to hold civilised conversation that does not involve calling others idiots!

College ke? See small pikin, i cant remember when last i was in college. Read ur books well, u will need a very good GPA when you finish. I cant remember in the 2 yrs i've been on this site ever making any reference to you in any of my posts before you came flying in to defend those who silently chose the high road of maturity. Its a testimony to ur childishness. Now out of my radar and back to your little inconsequential corner from whence u came. Mukina2 and mustay where much more mature than you in their responses and THEY ARE MUSLIMS.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 2:32am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

Old comer to the west una well done o. grin yeye pikin. Only God knows what those whose grand parents were born here would tell us, silly people suffering from inferiority complex. You've been in the west longer so? What benefit has it done to you? You can live in the west as long as u wish, the west can't force u to hold civilised conversation that does not involve calling others idiots!

College ke? See small pikin, i can't remember when last i was in college. Read your books well, u will need a very good GPA when you finish. I can't remember in the 2 years i've been on this site ever making any reference to you in any of my posts before you came flying in to defend those who silently chose the high road of maturity. Its a testimony to your childishness. Now out of my radar and back to your little inconsequential corner from whence u came. Mukina2 and mustay where much more mature than you in their responses and THEY ARE MUSLIMS.

Just proved my point,  blah blah blah, that's all u do.  talk talk talk,
oh oh I forgot, Davidylan has been out of college since he was 13 years old,
I flew out of my inconsequential corner after watching how u go around this forum making trouble. FYI I am a Muslim, so I have every right to be here. Go to your christian thread, Seun did create one for u, and stop making trouble all over. Look every thread that u have been causing trouble has been locked. Stop this womanish behaviour and grow some balls,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 23, 2007
yeah, i was expecting the usual female escape route. Any man who refuses to just swallow their nonsense is suddenly a woman who needs to grow balls.
My dear, it is those who smile sheepishly while runts like you clamber all over them who NEED to grow balls.
No i dont go round the forum making trouble, infact i dont go around all threads. Rather it is hypocrites like you with ur parade of intellectually bereft females who go round insulting everyone who doesnt agree with ur point of view which is always usually myopic, inchoate and belligerent.

You came on with ur bellicose attitude on the other thread with cute_ass, i purposely chose to ignore u because i have regarded you from the first time i saw ur ID as someone of very low intelligence quotient who needs to make up for their cerebral inefficiencies by making a lot of noise.
Note how others on this thread, far more committed muslims than you refrained themselves even in the face of my posts. Neither of us turned this into a mudslinging match until u flew in crying about "idiots". No one is bothered what religion u are, u are only here because it is yet another avenue for u to exhibit ur chronic case of verbal diarrhoea.

Have fun slinging this back and forth, but if you think i will just slink away and give you room to make a fool of urself then u are sadly mistaken. It is not a sign of growing balls to give place to suffer fools!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 2:48am On Jun 23, 2007
ROFLMAO

@Davidylan

Nairaland woman wrapper, that's who u are. All u do is make noise all over the forum, Ass kisser david, Please u can post whatever u wish about Omo eko, she doesnt care one bit.

i know ur type, bipolar disorder is ur diagnosis. You are so helpless that u have to rant lots of nonsensical statements to make urself feel important.

And why don't u name me those intellectually bereft females u just mentioned, chicken,

Yes I mentioned if cute ass knws u, she doesnt, and won't as long as am her friend. I dont want her mingling with a sissy man like u,

now get back to ur christian thread and continue to bark
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

ROFLMAO

@Davidylan

Nairaland woman wrapper, that's who u are. All u do is make noise all over the forum, Ass kisser david, Please u can post whatever u wish about Omo eko, she doesnt care one bit.

lol if she didnt care she wouldnt be responding in the first place. Do you really have any semblance of coherence at all when you post? You just finished insulting proverbial and throwing a jibe at TOH on the other thread and u cry about others making noise all over the forum? grin lol

Omo Eko:

i know your type, bipolar disorder is your diagnosis. You are so helpless that u have to rant lots of nonsensical statements to make yourself feel important.

Ah, usually we hear "nonsensical statements" when people find it difficult to understand certain words used without reaching for their dictionaries. Dont worry, read hard you will soon get there if u apply a bit more sense than u have been exhibiting here.

Omo Eko:

And why don't u name me those intellectually bereft females u just mentioned, chicken,

There's no point, they havent come here vomiting. grin Awww i shld have known people like u desperately need a family support programme before you can yell loudly. sorry David is up to the task. Fools like u should not be getting away with speaking anyhow because this forum affords u anonymity.

Omo Eko:

Yes I mentioned if cute ass knws u, she doesnt, and won't as long as am her friend. I don't want her mingling with a sissy man like u,

Honestly on this silly statement, i just have to say no comment. You really are full of urself dont u think? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

TB Joshua Denies Prophesy On The Kidnap Of An East-African President / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It / Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.