Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17145 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 3:00am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

FYI I am a Muslim, so I have every right to be here.

How manage?  grin You have already told us on this forum that you are an ex-Muslim.Have you reconverted to Islam or are you part of the avant-garde faithfull who belong to both religions simultaneously? grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

How manage? grin You have already told us on this forum that you are an ex-Muslim.Have you reconverted to Islam or are you part of the avant-garde faithfull who belong to both religions simultaneously? grin

ah so apart from being myopic, inchoate, belligerent and intellectually disabled she also combines lying with being unstable? What a shame!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 3:04am On Jun 23, 2007
NEWS FLASH[/b[b]]!! This just in,

Davidylan has won the award for the most intelligent person who has ever lived, I am waiting for you Einstein, show me, no show us where u were recorded in History, dumb fool,

No No chicken, be the man u claim to be, let me hear the names of my bereft friends, I have a few here, and the last time I checked none knew u, Yet u claimed to knw cute ass, boy git. cute ass is African not white, stupid boy.

Now please if u have nothing worthwhile to say, leave our thread and find ur own,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 3:06am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

How manage? grin You have already told us on this forum that you are an ex-Muslim.Have you reconverted to Islam or are you part of the avant-garde faithfull who belong to both religions simultaneously? grin

F,UCK Off David follower. That's all u do, follow him around and agree to everything he says, are u two in love?? gayass punks,

My dad and mom are muslims, I was raised muslim, so what is ur freaking point

@Davidylan u are the biggest liar, don't get me started now,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 3:08am On Jun 23, 2007
@Omo Eko

Na this thread I dey refer to-EX-MUSLIM Post 58 grin  grin

Well I was born into a Muslim family but am now a Christian changed in 1993, however I still kept my Muslim name because it’s really important to my dad

Hard to reconcile it with this grin
FYI I am a Muslim,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

NEWS FLASH[/b[b]]!! This just in,

Davidylan has won the award for the most intelligent person who has ever lived, I am waiting for you Einstein, show me, no show us where u were recorded in History, dumb fool,

No No chicken, be the man u claim to be, let me hear the names of my bereft friends, I have a few here, and the last time I checked none knew u, Yet u claimed to knw cute ass, boy git. cute ass is African not white, stupid boy.

Now please if u have nothing worthwhile to say, leave our thread and find your own,

do i spot a little bit of desperacy here?  grin grin grin
No one cares about you or your equally clueless friends. Birds of the same feather flock together, it is not difficult to imagine that you all are one and the same.
I am no einstein neither have i alluded to such it is probably your inferiority complex that is biting u really hard.

Leave cute_ass out of this dear, glad to know she's got 100000 times more sense than you can ever hope to possess. Let's keep this between us.

Fire on dear, i can't wait to read more of your drivel.  grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Freewilly(f): 3:11am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

F,UCK Off David follower. That's all u do, follow him around and agree to everything he says, are u two in love?? gayass punks,

My dad and mom are muslims, I was raised muslim, so what is your freaking point

I wonder if seun will ban Omo Eko for using such ugly language
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

@Omo Eko

Na this thread I dey refer to-EX-MUSLIM Post 58 grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FYI: i am a muslim! mumu  grin grin grin

Freewilly:

perhaps not likely, sometimes vulgar and bellicose iindividuals who are lucky to find themselves outside Lagos like her are needed to keep us laughing our heads off.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

Please start this o, i need to know where i lied pls. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 3:15am On Jun 23, 2007
Freewilly:

I wonder if God would punish u for being a Lesbian

@I Man, U need to stop being a follower and be a leader,

@Davidylan,
Chicken, am still waiting for the names of my clueless friends, come on spit them out, dumbo
And again, as long as u continue coming to other people's threads and causing mischief (wahala Man) I will be on ur ass. U need to stop being a coward and again, grow balls,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 3:19am On Jun 23, 2007
@I Man, You need to stop being a follower and be a leader,

Its your claim of being a Muslim that prompted my queries.I am not interested in the dispute itself. grin grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

I wonder if God would punish u for being a Lesbian

At least she's got far more spunk than you can ever hope to acquire in a lifetime. Sit there mooning over the unlucky lad who manages to marry you.
What a silly, underhand and completely unecessary comment. If this is not the epitome of cowardice i wonder what that is.

Omo Eko:

@I Man, You need to stop being a follower and be a leader,

I'm sure you would have regarded him as a "leader" if he were backing your sorry self. What a shame!  grin

Omo Eko:

@Davidylan,
Chicken, am still waiting for the names of my clueless friends, come on spit them out, dumbo
And again, as long as u continue coming to other people's threads and causing mischief (wahala Man) I will be on your ass. You need to stop being a coward and again, grow balls,

This was not about naming clueless friends dear, don't derail this. It is about YOU! What makes me a balless coward? That i didnt turn tail and run from your drivel?

I wonder who is the real coward here, the one who openly claims to have become a christian in 1993 and yet boldly LIED to be a muslim just a thread ago!  grin What a loony.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 3:27am On Jun 23, 2007
@Davidylan,
U are so predictable, Always begin getting other people involve in ur wahala then drawing back. Yes it's about my clueless friends, afterall u were the one to mention that, I didn't. So dont be a coward, change my idea of u for once, and name them, They are waiting, LMAO,

And No nO speak for urself, the Dyke has more spunk than ur oyiobos

@I-Man, I have nothing more to say to u. U are a 2faced hyprocrite who comes to thread and try to be funny yet u cut on both sides. I have seen the way to follow David around when he attacks Afam and others for no reason. Both of u will rot in hell if u dont change ur ways,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 23, 2007
[size=28pt]yawn[/size]

someone wake me up when this market woman says something original.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 3:32am On Jun 23, 2007
Good gracious Omo-Eko, these guys are here getting a kick out of your reactions/posts, they want you to continue, and since you're overreacting (and very sensitive might I add) you're playing right into it.
David would like to converse with you about the questions raised on this thread, but he wants to do so politely, and he's asking you to do the same.  There are other effective ways to disagree with him, employ those. undecided

Please brothers, easy on the girl now. tongue
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 3:34am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

Good gracious Omo-Eko, these guys are here getting a kick out of your reactions/posts, they want you to continue, and since you're overreacting (and very sensitive might I add) you're playing right into it.
David would like to converse with you about the questions raised on this thread, but he wants to do so politely, and he's asking you to do the same. There are other effective ways to disagree with him, employ those. undecided

Proverbial save ur breath dear, David has not a clue what having a civil discussion means. Go back and read all his posts here, always attacking others who do not agree with him, especially since he believed he was the only person on NL to have a college degree.

@David, market woman u say?? Ask ur mama, she was born in the village, am a Lagos girl/////
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 3:37am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

So Proverbial, are you ready to pass me my prize money now?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 3:37am On Jun 23, 2007
@I-Man, I have nothing more to say to u. You are a 2faced hyprocrite who comes to thread and try to be funny yet u cut on both sides.  I have seen the way to follow David around when he attacks Afam and others for no reason. Both of u will rot in hell if u don't change your ways,

Cutting on both sides. . . like claiming to be a Muslim a month after claiming to be a Christian.This beats "Yar'Adua is die" by a mile  grin  grin Ok. . .let me leave you alone to do your thing  grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 23, 2007
ah, the underhand blows again. Now we've drifted to mama's eh.  grin True my mom was born in a village, infact i've been there a couple of times.
Yoou'd be surprised that a village can be remarkably neater than most cities.
Anyway, the day you become a chief peadiatrician please let me know.  grin Last i remembered being born in Lagos does not make u any smarter than those born in the village.

Civil discussions? So u even know what one looks like? Who would have thought it!  grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

Cutting on both sides. . . like claiming to be a Muslim a month after claiming to be a Christian.This beats "Yar'Adua is die" by a mile grin grin Ok. . .let me leave you alone to do your thing grin

LMAO! This was the chicken who kept claiming a commissioner's son authoritatively told her Yar Adua is die!! chineke! I completely forgot!

What a tool! grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 3:41am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

Cutting on both sides. . . like claiming to be a Muslim a month after claiming to be a Christian.This beats "Yar'Adua is die" by a mile  grin  grin Ok. . .let me leave you alone to do your thing  grin

Yea am a double mouth, just like men who says they are straight yet they are gay,

davidylan:

ah, the underhand blows again. Now we've drifted to mama's eh.  grin True my mom was born in a village, infact i've been there a couple of times.
Yoou'd be surprised that a village can be remarkably neater than most cities.
Anyway, the day you become a chief peadiatrician please let me know.  grin Last i remembered being born in Lagos does not make u any smarter than those born in the village.

Civil discussions? So u even know what one looks like? Who would have thought it!  grin

And what makes u think that am interested in medicinePlease child, make some sense.

yes I do know and understand what civil discussions are. Sadly u cannot hold any, sissyman
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

And what makes u think that am interested in medicinePlease child, make some sense.

yes I do know and understand what civil discussions are. Sadly u cannot hold any, sissyman

Is this all you can come up with? grin grin Come on, i always thought you could do better.
Of course i'd be shocked if u were interested in medicine, people like you who cant even string correct grammar together wont be able to go through pre-med. Stick to what you do best dear.
If by civil discussions you mean what you do on the forum games threads then i need to go back and figure out what that phrase really means. grin yeye pikin.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 3:45am On Jun 23, 2007
Islander, you're here, I'm guessing you've completed the task you mentioned earlier.
Please rephrase the post you addressed to me, I really don't understand. undecided
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 3:48am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

Is this all you can come up with? grin grin Come on, i always thought you could do better.
Of course i'd be shocked if u were interested in medicine, people like you who can't even string correct grammar together wont be able to go through pre-med. Stick to what you do best dear.
If by civil discussions you mean what you do on the forum games threads then i need to go back and figure out what that phrase really means. grin yeye pikin.

Einstein is back, attack my grammar all u want, at the end of the day I have all that is needed to make something of myself, village boy. Hurry up and get back to ur village, since u were pitied a VISA u think u have grown wings, foolish.

U need to grow up and stop acting like u wrote the Bible, u are only making a fool of urself and its a huge turn off.

Davidylan, NL Puppet,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nurse007(m): 3:48am On Jun 23, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Iman3(m): 3:49am On Jun 23, 2007
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar  grin Non-Muslims should please leave this thread abeg.

@Davidylan
Please,stop verbally lynching Omo Eko  grin

@Omo Eko
Peace cool  

We have deviated from the essence of the thread.Lets leave it for the Muslims cool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

Einstein is back, attack my grammar all u want, at the end of the day I have all that is needed to make something of myself, village boy. Hurry up and get back to your village, since u were pitied a VISA u think u have grown wings, foolish.

You need to grow up and stop acting like u wrote the Bible, u are only making a fool of yourself and its a huge turn off.

Davidylan, Nairaland Puppet,

congrats! Who pitied you with a visa urself for i'm sure you werent born here?  grin
Its people like you who make it look like the US is equivalent to heaven.
no stress, in a few yrs i'd be back in my village trying to make life better for my people not sitting on my computer making a fool of myself dancing naked in the market square.

No probs, since u are the only one complaining it means there is nothing to change. My attitude should not be a turn off to u seeing as i didnt even know u existed until the other thread with cute_ass. I like to keep it that way.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 3:53am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

Islander, you're here, I'm guessing you've completed the task you mentioned earlier.
Please rephrase the post you addressed to me, I really don't understand. undecided

Was about to run out, but got the green light on this one. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, I refering to the chat we had earlier in "Offtopic" wink wink wink wink wink wink.

@Omo eko,
Calm down senorita, come let's play a game on YIM,  leave this mess to those who relish in such idiocy. Those who knoweth the way and doeth not shall be beaten with many stripes.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 23, 2007
allahu akbar! grin

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 3:57am On Jun 23, 2007
Why people can't update their profile and include d last poster in their ignore list is what i dunno
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 23, 2007
i also wonder! grin

@ topic
I learnt sura 19:68 - 71, that all muslims are going to hell by an irrevocable decree of allah. Discuss!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2007
Mustay:

Why people can't update their profile and include d last poster in their ignore list is what i don't know

NOTED!!

@David, FYI I am a naturalised US citizen and I didnt come on a VISA, Now leave the thread alone,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived / Kidnapped Kaduna RCCG Members Released – Adeboye Announces / American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.