Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (51909 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
If you want an iPhone it's very easy, open an instagram account, start posting half-naked pictures, very soon a simp will slide into your dm to give you money very simple.
600 years for you angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Rawhumper(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Please everyone i need sincere contributions, i
dont know it all and sorry i will derail a little
but its somehow connected.

Firstly, am a playboy that dont give a shit
about ladies but there was this girl i met in a compound.

I met her when she came to a guy's house to
help him out.

Nice and beautiful but she told me, she came
to cook and do some house chores for my
neighbour a single guy.

After sometime, i asked her if she has slept
with the guy, she denied it and even swore
saying that her aunt knows about her going to him once a month to help him out.

Take note that even when the guy's girl friend was around, she visited as usual and did her job and left. That made me to be confused, if
they were having anything, she wouldnt visited.

But i cant believe that crap cos i kniw the guy
he bleeps almost everyday with different girls
and this girl is swearing to me that nothing is
btw them.
For a month now i have stopped calling her, she has too.
I even saw her there today after a month, cos she goes there once a month, and have never
seen anyother day after that one in a month.

She once asked me, wasnt it thru the guy i met her, why am i kicking for her to visit him.

I somehow like this girl, but my access to many
girls have made me not to really feel any
jealousy, for more than a month i havent
called her, she didnt call me like she used to
do to inform me she was goimg there.

I intend to employ her in my business, she has
accepted to work for me till this issue came up.

Should i call her or free her?

Its not just sex i want from her, if not i wouldnt
mind, as long as i get my own share and i told her this too.

Thanks.

quote author=Heartlessbanker post=94579690]Why do 'most' Nigerian girls have this inane mentality that they don't need to struggle or achieve things in life if after all, they'll get married. What sorta useless mentality is this? No man should marry a broke or jobless lady!

Nb: opinions contrary to the op's should be aired with civility or be met with "fire and fury".[/quote]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Juliearth(f): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Why do 'most' Nigerian girls have this inane mentality that they don't need to struggle or achieve things in life if after all, they'll get married. What sorta useless mentality is this? No man should marry a broke or jobless lady!

Nb: opinions contrary to the op's should be aired with civility or be met with "fire and fury".

Maybe if you had used a fair judgement, eliminating " most" in your narrative, I would have given you a fair reply. "Most" Nigerian ladies are gold diggers, according to you, yet the statistics in our tertiary institutions show that there are more women than men...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Farki: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Natural inclination to hypergamous behaviour fed by many Disney and Nollywood movies where they see men throw entire fortunes at women just for existing. Coupled with the fact that their mothers were also housewives they expect men to be constantly providing for them.

However things have changed and although some women aren't leeches anymore a lot still have that expectation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:
I need an iPhone. Who'll get me one?
Come my house
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Farki: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Juliearth:

Maybe if you had used a fair judgement, eliminating " most" in your narrative, I would have given you a fair reply. "Most" Nigerian ladies are gold diggers, according to you, yet the statistics in our tertiary institutions show that there are more women than men...

And now women are saying they are unhappy because men these days are "stingy" and aren't giving them money just for existing.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Come my house
Go away angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Olatlaccon(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
it's their entitlement mentality I hate most....bitch I don't owe you anything....that's why it's good for guys to make money bfr thinking about girls cos if one girl do like ogbanje for me I go release her bullshit head cos ain't got no time to waste on any girl

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by armyofone(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Who are those Nigerian girls ? You mean the ones crackhaus dey toast and refuse to buy dinner for ? grin
Oya give us names grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by benicta(f): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
The last sentence tho grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Juliearth(f): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Farki:

And now women are saying they are unhappy because men these days are "stingy" and aren't giving them money just for existing.

Jeez, your sense of generalization irks me. Do you live on social media? Your opinion is an insult on strong independent women who are working their heads off to earn a living and in some cases, even cater for their men. Please wake up!

The real men who are investing on their women dont come on social media to flout false statistics on this inconsequential issue and make a mountain out of a molehill about it. Likewise, women who cater for their men dont bring it on social media, so what exactly is your issue?

You must pardon me for sounding a tad bit harsh on this matter. Maybe I am tired of seeing threads like these one make it to front page when there are real and pertinent national isues that should have made it here instead.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by LedRock: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:

600 years for you angry
I gave you a good advice, that is what girls are using to cash out ooo, your love for money should surpass your morals as a typical naija babe cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
I gave you a good advice, that is what girls are using to cash out ooo, your love for money should surpass your morals as a typical naija babe cheesy
Go away.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
I personally think the foundation of this issue and indeed most issues of Nigeria is the bad government and bad economy. If most guys are gainfully employed, they will spend willingly for our Nigerian girls who in turn would have been engaged doing something meaningful. The American ladies and whites mentality is different because of their economy, system. Instead of blasting each other, channel ur anger towards Aso rock and politicians. Nothing can stop or dissuade an average Nigerian girl to change her mentality until things change. My appeal to Nigerian ladies are to support the guys massively to cause a revolution in this country. The benefits are infinite
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by crackhaus: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
armyofone:
Who are those Nigerian girls ? You mean the ones crackhaus dey toast and refuse to buy dinner for ? grin
Oya give us names grin
Lmao.. I nor sure say I don toast any girl in the last 10years, no jokes... cheesy
Shït just flows/happens eventually...

Who get patience to dey toast when it's still me who will invest the most money in the relationship? I'm helping them the way I see it, so toasting is out of it. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by LedRock: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:

Go away.
Should I help you to open the account? It's a very easy something. Simps will pay well cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:
Go away angry
Ok. If u insist
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
Should I help you to open the account? It's a very easy something. Simps will pay well cheesy
I'll report you to Seun if you don't go away angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Juliearth:

you're not wise, and I can see that. I said "most* and not "all". I'm sure you could not grasp the English you ugly,botched woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by LedRock: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:

I'll report you to Seun if you don't go away angry
But I didn't say anything wrong na, okay I have another suggestion do you want to hear it?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
But I didn't say anything wrong na, okay I have another suggestion do you want to hear it?
No
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Matrimonous:

See your life! grin
Person no even fit joke with you without insults and you are here blabbing about women. Do you even know what neuron deficiency is?
Before you use certain terms on someone you need to know the line of endeavour of that person.
you're a stark illiterate. I do not condone illiteracy round me. Last reply to you
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
We live in a poor country so don't expect much from them
What a lady can do for money will suprise u
Just don't be among those supporting the mentality
And if u see anyone feel free to insult them time no dey
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by jericco1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
My brother go and read THE MANIPULATED MAN and get the full gist grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jonathan39:
You are against feminism (gender Equality), but don't want to provide for the opposite sex. Una get time for nonsense
True sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Farki: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Juliearth:

Jeez, your sense of generalization irks me. Do you live on social media? Your opinion is an insult on strong independent women who are working their heads off to earn a living and in some cases, even cater for their men. Please wake up!

The real men who are investing on their women dont come on social media to flout false statistics on this inconsequential issue and make a mountain out of a molehill about it. Likewise, women who cater for their men dont bring it on social media.

Things I have from women I have worked and schooled with. They are unhappy, because they want to keep the privileges of their man's money while still claiming to be an "independent woman" to her friends but they usually can't have it all so they go to social media to complain.

Whenever women cater for their men they always put it in a negative light, like the man is useless because the woman had to support him at one point. They usually keep quiet about it until the time comes for them to separate.

Women in most cases won't even "invest" in a man, they want a ready made man.

That's why most divorces are initiated by women.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by cooooooks(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is why some guys need red pill.

Some idiots spend 50+% of their dicretionary income on women. Utterly ridiculous.

MrTAnonymous:
Most of them are bunch of lazy rats. And it isn't their fault, it is the fault of guys that encourage and indulge them in this kind of attitude.

Incase you don't know na me talk

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
benicta:
The last sentence tho grin
we have lot of Dumbo's on nairaland sis. They get so emotional over arguments without offering salient "counter" arguments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Juliearth:

The real men who are investing on their women dont come on social media to flout false statistics on this inconsequential issue and make a mountain out of a molehill about it. Likewise, women who cater for their men dont bring it on social media, so what exactly is your issue?

You must pardon me for sounding a tad bit harsh on this matter. Maybe I am tired of seeing threads like these one make it to front page when there are real and pertinent national isues that should have made it here instead.
you're ugly,so men don't rush ugly women like you. You don't get gifts from men so you, by default;have to be independent. Ugly woman.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Juliearth(f): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
you're not wise, and I can see that. I said "most* and not "all". I'm sure you could not grasp the English you ugly,botched woman.

You are many things, but wise. How does the use of "most" make it better? Fill me in with the details of your research on this matter. Pray tell, let me in on the scope of your research, population of the study and the sample adopted, research findings and your conclusion from the aforementioned. Convince me beyond reasonable doubt, then I can agree with you. Until then, take this your nairabet-tout-ish, analogue, dogmatic, ill-bred and pyroqial opinion far from me.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Juliearth:

You are many things, but wise. How does the use of "most" make it better? Fill me in with the details of your research on this matter. Pray tell, let me in on the scope of your research, population of the study and the sample adopted, research findings and your conclusion from the aforementioned. Convince me beyond reasonable doubt, then I can agree with you. Until then, take this your nairabet-tout-ish, analogue, dogmatic, ill-bred and pyroqial opinion far from me.
you're an ugly woman. I don't need to conduct a statistical study to support my premise. Go work for your own money, period!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Liposure: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
EdCure:

There was one that followed me home one evening. She called her boyfriend and sent her account number for him to pay for her hair. They guy sent her the money immediately.
When I asked her, she said "how can I have a boyfriend and still spend my own money to make my hair?"

This is a girl that is gainfully employed and spending the weekend with me, cheating on him heavily.
this an extreme form of entitlement mentality. smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / My Pre Wedding Pics / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.