Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (51924 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by enirock(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
yes and that's when it comes to money.Let everybody display his/her wisdom for im papa house,relationship these days is strictly business
All relationship
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
I'll say it once again, most nairalanders are naturally stupid and this forum is a microcosm of the Nigerian society, dumb and stupid people. Nigeria can't progress, unless you decide to bring in a cold hearted dictator like Kim who has a foresight, that is what a country like Nigeria deserves, force. Just look at the rubbish comments flying about, some offering nonsense statements without proofs to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartPolician:

When she gets old, all the boobs and big backside are flat and no more attention. It will just be her, her husband and the kids.

This is a big ass lie.

Where do you guess sniff out this lie from?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Dpsychologist: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
EdCure:

There was one that followed me home one evening. She called her boyfriend and sent her account number for him to pay for her hair. They guy sent her the money immediately.
When I asked her, she said "how can I have a boyfriend and still spend my own money to make my hair?"

This is a girl that is gainfully employed and spending the weekend with me, cheating on him heavily.
She is eating her cake and the same time having it
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by SmartPolician: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is a big ass lie.

Where do you guess sniff out this lie from?

I think you should take a look at your grandy's pix when she was young and now.

Then, compare and contrast.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Dpsychologist: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
ogbonti:

you are a very brilliant soul, yes I said so and may God bless your brains, Amen!!!!
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Juliearth(f): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Farki:

Things I have from women I have worked and schooled with. They are unhappy, because they want to keep the privileges of their man's money while still claiming to be an "independent woman" to her friends but they usually can't have it all so they go to social media to complain.

Whenever women cater for their men they always put it in a negative light, like the man is useless because the woman had to support him at one point. They usually keep quiet about it until the time comes for them to separate.

Women in most cases won't even "invest" in a man, they want a ready made man.

That's why most divorces are initiated by women.

I am not arguing the fact that there are "kept women" who do not like to lift a finger to do anything productive but leech on men. This narrative is however, losing grounds because women are better informed now, talking about converting one's passion into money-making venture (reason why you have the likes of blogs, vlogs and so on gaining grounds) The narrative that I do not agree with here, is the use of "most" which is quite unfair.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by heendrix(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Is this your own way of saying you won't make plenty money to take care of your woman?you better change this your reasoning ooo,you should be thinking towards making money so you can make your woman very comfortable and happy and not what you are posting here.

shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Farki: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Pls they should try harder. The other day a lady said for me to date her I should buy iPhone xs max for her. What kind of stupid ideology is that?

That's just legal prostitution.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Ikennamurphy: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:
This phenomenon has occurred for a long time now.

Women have entitlement mentality starting as a teenager her mom tells her how that she will marry and her Husband provides for her. She also observes her parents.

The Most intoxicating is when she begins to grow older she gets an Overdose of attention. Even if she coughs a guy will tell her she has the most Beautiful cough in the world . Guys + sugar daddies provide her with whatever she needs coupled with Narcissistic attention she gets from 5000 friends on fb, countless msg on WhatsApp and unfettered attention on Instagram and the likes.

She is always favoured anywhere she goes for the fact she is a woman.

When she gets married she will be taken care of till death(unless unfortunate circumstance). Her work is to lie down like Log of wood while the Husband sweat himself to please her.

Peradventure she is not a stay at home mother. As a Career woman her money is her money while the Husband money is their money.

She gives birth and the Husband take care of the children.
When the children grow she will still be taken care of.

Tell me why wouldn’t she feel entitled?
They're few exceptions though, example is my mom.. She provides for the family and even pays fees without complaining cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by debbydams(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Why do 'most' Nigerian girls have this inane mentality that they don't need to struggle or achieve things in life if after all, they'll get married. What sorta useless mentality is this? No man should marry a broke or jobless lady!

Nb: opinions contrary to the op's should be aired with civility or be met with "fire and fury".
hummm lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by FahBuLous: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Is this your own way of saying you won't make plenty money to take care of your woman?you better change this your reasoning ooo,you should be thinking towards making money so you can make your woman very comfortable and happy and not what you are posting here.
Another piece of $hit by this mumu.. No wonder you posted dat rubbish earlier.. A woman should learn to hustle for her money, so that when you marry a rich man, its going to b bonus to her.. Stop being entitled.. Ebod

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Juliearth(f): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
you're an ugly woman. I don't need to conduct a statistical study to support my premise. Go work for your own money, period!

Coming from a chicken-brained simp who thinks women are generally like the woman who birthed him and his sisters, I am not surprised.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Liposure: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Pls they should try harder. The other day a lady said for me to date her I should buy iPhone xs max for her. What kind of stupid ideology is that?
thats like paying acceptance fee into uni
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Eauxclaires(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:
This phenomenon has occurred for a long time now.

Women have entitlement mentality starting as a teenager her mom tells her how that she will marry and her Husband provides for her. She also observes her parents.

The Most intoxicating is when she begins to grow older she gets an Overdose of attention. Even if she coughs a guy will tell her she has the most Beautiful cough in the world . Guys + sugar daddies provide her with whatever she needs coupled with Narcissistic attention she gets from 5000 friends on fb, countless msg on WhatsApp and unfettered attention on Instagram and the likes.

She is always favoured anywhere she goes for the fact she is a woman.

When she gets married she will be taken care of till death(unless unfortunate circumstance). Her work is to lie down like Log of wood while the Husband sweat himself to please her.

Peradventure she is not a stay at home mother. As a Career woman her money is her money while the Husband money is their money.

She gives birth and the Husband take care of the children.
When the children grow she will still be taken care of.

Tell me why wouldn’t she feel entitled?

These things you guys are saying is quite alien to me. All my life the women I see are mostly hustling for themselves and carrying the load of the family... It's just the very odd ones I have met that behave like you mentioned.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by SirJerrie(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

Are young men supposed to make money so they'll make "...their women comfortable and happy..." Or because they want to better their own lives?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
With the exception of my babe, she can hustle for Africa, very independent minded, she is not asking me for anything, always want to spend her money to do everything at home.
The thing even dey pain me say she no dey ask me for anything
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Kwara1stson: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:
I need an iPhone. Who'll get me one?
with ur big big teeths like 2x2 plywood

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Liposure: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
YorubaNinja:
I actually think it's majority of guys in this part of the world that feeds that behavior.

Some even give their girlfriends monthly stipends. Like WTF? Are they sick in the brain? angry
be like corper way de collect allawee every month

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartPolician:

I think you should take a look at your grandy's pix when she was young and now.

Then, compare and contrast.

She became like that because she got married and had kids. Marriage stresses women and makes them age faster compared to their counterparts who didn't marry.

So why would you say women age faster on their own when we know that's not true?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Farki: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Juliearth:

I am not arguing the fact that there are "kept women" who do not like to lift a finger to do anything productive but leech on men. This narrative is however, losing grounds because women are better informed now, talking about converting one's passion into money-making venture (reason why you have the likes of blogs, vlogs and so on gaining grounds) The narrative that I do not agree with here, is the use of "most" which is quite unfair.

I said most because that's how most are, go and ask your friends. You might not even need to ask them just look at them creating the same topics every week on this forum.

All I know is that most women will never treat men the way men treat women financially and if they are they will be miserable about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by BreconHills(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Why do 'most' Nigerian girls have this inane mentality that they don't need to struggle or achieve things in life if after all, they'll get married. What sorta useless mentality is this? No man should marry a broke or jobless lady!

Nb: opinions contrary to the op's should be aired with civility or be met with "fire and fury".

I had started an answer but I noticed you used the word "girls" and not "women" so I pretty much under stand where you are coming from because there is a huge difference between a girl and a woman.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
As for me, I will make money and take care my woman! Simple!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by enirock(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
ogbonti:

When a woman have too much money on her hands she will spend it on another man who is shining her congo - PERIOD

start borrowing money from her

Even if you don't need it - start eating her money to the extent that she will not have enough money to take care of herself

IF SHE NO GIVE YOU THE MONEY - let her bounce dont beg her - blank her totally do not even pick her calls, ignore her messages

WHEN SHE COMES WITH THE MONEY - Nack her well well again and and ask her to bring more for you when next she is coming to see you

guys - try this pattern - even your paddies go think say na jazz u dey use - women love men who can control and dominate them not weaklings!!!
This looks lile a recipe for yahoo. Why would you want to take advantage of someones emotions and extort him/her? If the relationship is purely physical and she gives of her volition then thats ok. We all have forgotten karma bites back.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Eauxclaires(f): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Not all oh..some don't even like d thought of relying on a man

Many.. All around I see women working 9-5 and also selling hair, clothes, shoes online...women building houses...women get additional degrees...etc
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ned009(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
[

quote author=Heartlessbanker post=94579690]Why do 'most' Nigerian girls have this inane mentality that they don't need to struggle or achieve things in life if after all, they'll get married. What sorta useless mentality is this? No man should marry a broke or jobless lady!

Nb: opinions contrary to the op's should be aired with civility or be met with "fire and fury".[/quote]

Just as they always thought it's only men that got destinies... �
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by SmartPolician: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

She became like that because she got married and had kids. Marriage stresses women and makes them age faster compared to their counterparts who didn't marry.

So why would you say women age faster on their own when we know that's not true?

I never said so

Everyone will age whether marriage or no marriage.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Juliearth(f): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Farki:

I said most because that's how most are, go and ask your friends. You might not even need to ask them just look at them creating the same topics every week on this forum.

All I know is that most women will never treat men the way men treat women financially and if they are they will be miserable about it.

Okay, if you say so.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kwara1stson:
with ur big big teeths like 2x2 plywood
You just described your mother/sister/wife's teeth. Happy Sunday
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Juliearth:

Coming from a chicken-brained simp who thinks women are generally like the woman who birthed him and his sisters, I am not surprised.
we don't have to do this ma'am. We all the right to our own individualised opinion on any subject matter. We don't have to insult others for their own opinion. I'm so sorry for insulting you earlier on.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Juliearth(f): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
we don't have to do this ma'am. We all the right to our own individualised opinion on any subject matter. We don't have to insult others for their own opinion. I'm so sorry for insulting you earlier on.

Boy, bye!

Your apology is not necessary, but if I have been able to convince you to keep an open mind on issues like this, then I think this exercise was worth it.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
you're a stark illiterate. I do not condone illiteracy round me. Last reply to you
That's goes to your father and mother for having such a wimp like you who is so dumb he doesn't know the meaning of illiteracy. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.