Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (66835 Views)

Men, Can You Consider Divorcing An Emotional And Verbally Abusive Wife? / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Shirorogroup: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian youth are talking change... U are talking love... Well. Continue.

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Elsueno: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
grin It's soo good to be young, probably ur first love, ladywealth love dey confuse. But worry not, once you give in & he uses you to his heart content. Then comes the punches....That's even the best case scenario.

Sigh....am so old

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by html14java(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Date him so he will beat sense into you. Because you don't have any sense. Nigeria is in pains they are killing people for you to live safe you're thinking and talking about a boy. I won't say what's on my mind but I hope you will feel it

What's your brand. I owe you a bottle

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by joepepsy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let me say what's in your mind" you no get sense"
MejiLoyon:

Date him so he will beat sense into you. Because you don't have any sense. Nigeria is in pains they are killing people for you to live safe you're thinking and talking about a boy. I won't say what's on my mind but I hope you will feel it

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Tenaciouswolf: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Like one of the poster pointed, you go chop beating wella if you no japa Las las

You dey see all the error 404 in your interactions within such a short time yet you no wan use your head....

He dey see you like a baby.... What do you expect with the huge age gap....

He will always see you like a baby. He will never regard or treat you like his partner or equal.

Dey there find quality until he panel beat you for not respecting his old age
ladywealth:

Thanks.. I already begged thou...

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by GreenDee(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Viicfuntop:

You actually begged him; lol. He asked a question and you said you don’t care and the next thing was insults. You know he could have ignored you or stopped talking to you instead of insults but he chose to be that way.
Girl, this is not your age mate. He is far older and you said he is domineering. Dont make this mistake. This guy is clearly going to be abusive if he isn’t already. You don’t even know him that well. You just know him through the phone. You think going over would change things?
And again, don’t you have some self dignity or self respect? You are apologizing for nothing. I can’t advice you not to date him but please trust your guts at this point because you clearly need it.
Nne,come and take a bottle of Smirnoff.you deserve it..nice comment.

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by puremaker7(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

I just met a guy last month ending, we exchanged numbers and started chatting. He asked me out.. I really enjoyed chatting with him, just him alone. So few days after, he invited me to his house. I declined but I noticed that he stopped chatting with me.

Few days after, he asked about my genotype without even greeting me. I counter questioned him and he attacked me, claiming that he is not happy with me. I replied that 'I don't care'.
The next thing I received was rains of insults. Saying that I insulted him. I admitted and we settled it.

For the short times I've known him, I could see the kind of qualities I want in a man. But the problem he has and that he attested to is verbal abuse...

I noticed that anytime he invites me to his house and I declined, it always piss him off and he stops talking to me.
I decided not to visit him because it's not safe for me.

He argues over little things on chat, he talks to me like I'm a baby ( he is 33 and I'm 22). he is domineering... I'm just confused on the decision to date him considering all these flaws. I am suspicious of him being violent.
thanks
Go to him, I hope he fvcks your anus out through doggy, beat you sense into your empty skull
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by STENON(f): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

I just met a guy last month ending, we exchanged numbers and started chatting. He asked me out.. I really enjoyed chatting with him, just him alone. So few days after, he invited me to his house. I declined but I noticed that he stopped chatting with me.

Few days after, he asked about my genotype without even greeting me. I counter questioned him and he attacked me, claiming that he is not happy with me. I replied that 'I don't care'.
The next thing I received was rains of insults. Saying that I insulted him. I admitted and we settled it.

For the short times I've known him, I could see the kind of qualities I want in a man. But the problem he has and that he attested to is verbal abuse...

I noticed that anytime he invites me to his house and I declined, it always piss him off and he stops talking to me.

He argues over little things on chat, he talks to me like I'm a baby ( he is 33 and I'm 22). he is domineering... I'm just confused on the decision to date him considering all these flaws. I am suspicious of him being violent.
thanks
My sister, for your future marital happiness and peace.... Pick race from that relationship and run as fast as you can. He deserves an abusive woman like him.

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by mokoh(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who put this one for front page na....naija they catch fire u they talk about love...Na only who they alive go talk about love oh

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:

I see nothing bad in posting here. we are in it together. I feel the pain too. I came out too... Carry your bad energy go..so just pass it's not a must you say something.okay?

People, real people are dead and you want us to talk about your relationship issues?

If your bf is in the army or joins SARS, then we will table this.

For now? We are busy
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by delease(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks

Let's link up madam..
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Degrading101: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bellotelli:

I detest people writing more than the op shocked
For real mehn
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Viicfuntop(f): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
GreenDee:
Nne,come and take a bottle of Smirnoff.you deserve it..nice comment.

Babe, I have even liked your earlier reply to her. I’ll send one Gordon gin to you. Give me place cheesy grin
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by BRATISLAVA: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ardar:
Is his name Obinna bright?
With a burnt black complexion? Did he try to kiss you on the day you guys exchanged numbers?

If he's the one pls run far away.
LOL!!!! What kind of thing is this? LOL!!!
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Hier(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks

Why should you reply him that you don't care. Two wrongs don't make a write. Yea, see you need to learn how to calm people down. just my observation

Simple am sorry would go a long way to fix things. But ego you know lol
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bastard op looking for sugar daddy
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by joepepsy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
You such an insensitive human being at this time of chaos and bloodshed it relationship issue that's disturbing you,you funny.
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by BRATISLAVA: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Diariess:

Is it the same obinna below? Lol.

LOLLL
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Celebsnews2: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
We on national security matters now, Ma. Don't distract us.
Meanwhile, Seun Kuti Blames Tinubu and Sanwo Olu for Lekki tollgate Massacr£...reveals several hidden secret on what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C19L_lGEtkw
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by bunnae(f): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:

Thanks.. I already begged thou...
Babe be careful, that guy fit nor legit. I know those signs. You are still very young. Don't trap yourself.

2 Likes

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by pozehnani(f): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Never date anyone who abuses verbally. He'll forever embarrass you in public. Now that you still have the chance to, ditch him.

2 Likes

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Kachi17(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
We don't need this kind of news right now, people are dying yr here posting another thing ☹️☹️
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by GreenDee(f): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Babe, I have even liked your earlier reply to her. I’ll send one Gordon gin to you. Give me place cheesy grin
wow..no wahala,I no dey take Gordon gin,you fit change am to Snapps, if dey no gree collect your money back.
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by angelfallz(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks

well if his only flaw is that he is verbally abusive and it is a flaw you feel you can live with, go ahead and date him, if not japa. Dating(courtship) is like an interview, where you both are interviewing each other to know whether you can both live together as a family for the rest of your lives.
Also, going to his house means going to have sex with him. Now listen if you have no interest in having sex with him, please and please don't go.

being domineering is bad, going by the definition of domineering. But there is nothing wrong with a man being dominant as long as he is not arrogant.

**Modified**
ladywealth i am sorry i made a mistake in my initial reply. i have corrected it.

"But there is nothing wrong with a man being dominant as long as he is not arrogant."

2 Likes

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by millionboi2: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks
you don't care
U abused him 1st.

Thy are kinds of words u use at me,well in my own case,I wouldn't abuse u but cut u off.
No matter d shape of ur bdy or wateva wateva

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Toyosi234(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
u dey craze.......stupid very stupid youth
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Ericraymond01(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=ladywealth post=95148059]Good evening my NL guys.

thank

Gimmie ya number
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by 12345baba(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
If ur topic is not Abt #endsars ur talking bullshit
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Talk to him about what you have observed in him, he will change if he loves you.

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
12345baba:
If ur topic is not Abt #endsars ur talking bullshit
They won't listen getting dicked is more important than living
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by stasius: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nonsense!

Your house is on fire and you are chasing rat!

Nigeria is on fire and you are here telling us about your love life. If I slap you eeeewh! lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by macho44(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks
Trust your instincts, if you are having second thoughts, 'JAPA' is the way forward. No go die for LOVE oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.