Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (66879 Views)

Men, Can You Consider Divorcing An Emotional And Verbally Abusive Wife? / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Sarah20A(f): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:

I see nothing bad in posting here. we are in it together. I feel the pain too. I came out too... Carry your bad energy go..so just pass it's not a must you say something.okay?
nothing is bad in posting here but the timing is very wrong .we are mourning our brothers,sisters, fathers and mothers that were murdered. Sleep and appetite for food has departed from me,nobody deserve to die that way.it could be you, me,or our family members so please we are in a very fragile and sensitive mood.

2 Likes

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Lexusgs430: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Flytime:
you sef dey give relationship advice

I am an all rounder.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by cupidhero(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

I just met a guy last month ending, we exchanged numbers and started chatting. He asked me out.. I really enjoyed chatting with him, just him alone. So few days after, he invited me to his house. I declined but I noticed that he stopped chatting with me.

Few days after, he asked about my genotype without even greeting me. I counter questioned him and he attacked me, claiming that he is not happy with me. I replied that 'I don't care'.
The next thing I received was rains of insults. Saying that I insulted him. I admitted and we settled it.

For the short times I've known him, I could see the kind of qualities I want in a man. But the problem he has and that he attested to is verbal abuse...

I noticed that anytime he invites me to his house and I declined, it always piss him off and he stops talking to me.
I decided not to visit him because it's not safe for me.

He argues over little things on chat, he talks to me like I'm a baby ( he is 33 and I'm 22). he is domineering... I'm just confused on the decision to date him considering all these flaws. I am suspicious of him being violent.
thanks
Get you a better man!. But if you are already inlove with him then get into the relationship and come out with a heart break if it's something you can easily overcome.

Adults hardly change especially a man who is above 30. Just pretend you are a man and you are 33 would you take advice from a 22 year old girl? The signs are all there. Him being domineering means he already knows what ever you plan to tell him wether it's a bad behavior he needs to work on or some outdated way of thinking he needs to scrap. If he couldn't even advice himself talk more of taking his own advice is it yours he will now take?
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Aylife1010: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
That's good
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Agatsmoney: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Youth are dying you r Here talking about love ....Mtceewww
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by kastgeraldino: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
If you love your life, then you would have nothing to do with him. Trust me, that guy is a beast no matter whatever good qualities you think he has. He has already shown you himself.

ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

I just met a guy last month ending, we exchanged numbers and started chatting. He asked me out.. I really enjoyed chatting with him, just him alone. So few days after, he invited me to his house. I declined but I noticed that he stopped chatting with me.

Few days after, he asked about my genotype without even greeting me. I counter questioned him and he attacked me, claiming that he is not happy with me. I replied that 'I don't care'.
The next thing I received was rains of insults. Saying that I insulted him. I admitted and we settled it.

For the short times I've known him, I could see the kind of qualities I want in a man. But the problem he has and that he attested to is verbal abuse...

I noticed that anytime he invites me to his house and I declined, it always piss him off and he stops talking to me.

He argues over little things on chat, he talks to me like I'm a baby ( he is 33 and I'm 22). he is domineering... I'm just confused on the decision to date him considering all these flaws. I am suspicious of him being violent.
thanks
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by WoundedLamb: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
The double standard onhere is alarming.
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by lionel4power(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
aunty fck u an ur bf 9ja is on fire #endpolicebrutality#endviolentprotest#aunty fck u an ur bf 9ja is on fire #endpolicebrutality#endviolentprotest#aunty fck u an ur bf 9ja is on fire #endpolicebrutality#endviolentprotest#
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by ElValiente(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks

Nigerian girls Be like I could see the kind of qualities I want in a man.
1. He sent 2k transport fair without asking.
2. He can cook ehn
3, he stays alone.
4. I do talk to his mom all the time.

Aunty better run before we hear another stories. Abusive guys are just few inches away from wife beaters.
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:
Must u bring everything to nairaland? Now, what do u want us to do about what u just penned down? I will advise that u go join the protest. #End SARS.
I don't know if it's good to call you & those who liked this comment fools tongue

Why can't others bring theirs to NL when you can? No be your family issue (claiming friend's undecided) you posted below? Whose post is more social-media friendly

Some people are funny grin

Ladywealth, considering what marriage is turning into these days, na only God fit choose for person o & I hope you don't mind the comment above.

2 Likes

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by 9jaRealist: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks

RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! For your dear life...
Someone who’s abusive at this early stage (not even dating yet) will only WORSE!

>
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by swedbase(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Date him so he will beat sense into you. Because you don't have any sense. Nigeria is in pains they are killing people for you to live safe you're thinking and talking about a boy. I won't say what's on my mind but I hope you will feel it

You dey mind the idiot
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by 9jaRealist: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I don't know if it's good to call you & those who liked this comment fools tongue

Why can't others bring to theirs to NL when you can? No be your family issue (claiming friend's undecided) you posted below? Whose post is more social-media friendly

Some people are funny grin

Don’t mind them...
Just crudely sexist and underlying misogynist.
>

2 Likes

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by man19king(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please if you don't love him just tell let him Know and stop tormenting his feelings if not God will punish you as wicked Nigerian politicians are going to be punished.

#Endsars
#Endwickedness
#Endtormentingguysfeelings
#Endrubbish
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by emecheboy2(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks
My dear leave that guy alone if you don't want big issues in future.
You will meet a better guy when everything set.
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by opportunities12(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please make sure you don't come on Nairaland to cry us a river by the time he turns you to a punching bag. But wait! What's wrong with you? The signs are staring you in the face and your are here asking for people's consent whether you should still go ahead? CHAI! Some people will never learn sha from other people's story. Rest my case
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by opportunities12(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks

Please make sure you don't come on Nairaland to cry us a river by the time he turns you to a punching bag. But wait! What's wrong with you? The signs are staring you in the face and your are here asking for people's consent whether you should still go ahead? CHAI! Some people will never learn sha from other people's story. Rest my case
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by akojifred: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
When pple are out there struggling, protesting, what u guys are thinking of is sex...go n join your colleague
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by stanliwise(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks
when it looks like a goat then it certainly looks like a goat. He is a stranger and you don’t really know him, don’t make commitment without situations between you two to witness his true behavior. Any info about his back story is also a good way to go.
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
You answer him like a child.
You are still a child. I am done with children

26 above good for me
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by kcowen(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
ladywealth:
Good evening my NL guys.

thanks
Of all the whole issue we are facing as a country where unharm youth are brutally slaughtered and the whole world is mourning,you deem it necessary to being your verbal abusive boyfriend my dear we had so many issues at the moment
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:
Must u bring everything to nairaland? Now, what do u want us to do about what u just penned down? I will advise that u go join the protest. #End SARS.

grin
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by osazsky(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Date him so he will beat sense into you. Because you don't have any sense. Nigeria is in pains they are killing people for you to live safe you're thinking and talking about a boy. I won't say what's on my mind but I hope you will feel it
it is lagos that is burning leave Nigeria out of this..if u say u are law abiding and are peacefull protester y disobey a curfew order passed by ur governor..do u know it is criminal to disobey curfew order..how did we get here

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
He's 33, you're 22! That's a red flag in itself.

1 Like

Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by osazsky(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
akojifred:
When pple are out there struggling, protesting, what u guys are thinking of is sex...go n join your colleague
I did rather die in sex than take a bullet for a waste land
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by gsley: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Babe if you like him give him chance, through that process you tell him what you d don't Like about him , has for going to his house, don't go alone or he either go to his house
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by osazsky(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olajide754:
. Today's fixed games
Are
Available affordable price
DM 0816 830 6047
I hope u are not among the sars protesters cuz this ur scam pass sars own spits..put it down urself
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by Ogcharles: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
e no concern us I swear
Re: A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met by OdenKelechi(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Just as you suspect, he's probably a violent guy.

Stay woke and smart. If you go to his house now and you don't allow him do what he wants with your body, he might get really violent with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.