Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76720 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Damikjay:

Don't be senseless, abi o fe soriburuku ni, if u can't compare and contrast pls don't quote me.
ELEWON
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Welcum:

From personal experience, I think there is something demonic about it. All my life, I always found married women sexually very unattractive until recently: Suddenly, everywhere I go, one married woman or another starts to trip for me excessively. In one of the cases, the woman's husband helped me to secure an apartment where they live. His wife immediately took over things and started going out of her way to assist me. Next, she'd come around again and again because I work indoors. One day she just held my hand and used her forefinger to pinch my palm (meaning 'fvck me'). Next, she'd come in and sit almost naked. The other time, I went to see her husband in their flat and he was not around. She suddenly made her trousers to fall off and she was wearing only panties. Another time, she came into my apartment and started stroking the hairs on my laps.

She did many other things that eventually got me to pack out of the compound. I made sure I had a serious quarrel with her before leaving so that I won't have anything to do with her again. But, I have run into her two times since then and she is trying to get me back.

Well, the real reason I am telling you this whole story is that RIGHT NOW, I am surprisingly seriously desiring to accept her advances! I realize that the demon of sexual impropriety that had used her all the while is beginning to get me. I was hallucinating on how to get down with her. In fact, I just finished praying against this when I found this post which is why I am taking the time to respond to you.

THE LESSON: Demons are real. They are not ugly creatures as we are made to believe. Instead, the operate through ordinary people that we encounter in our day-to-day lives. If you let them, they can even make you do something you have always detested to the high heavens. So, I think that prayer is your best bet. My case has thought me that moving house can reduce an identified temptation but cannot rule it out just as I thought I had 'run away' from that lady while I didn't know she stole her way into me even amidst all my gra gra.

Again, I advise you, trust your wife. She means very well which is why she told you. But help her to stay off temptation through your regular bodily availability and reassurance of your commitment to her. Then, of course, moving away from the present danger is also good. Konji na reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaal bastard!
thanks for your treatise.Appreciates.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by adabaraabdul: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thats the crazy thing about life. It has always been happening and it will always continue to happen. We Men are just scum. It is only the woman in question that will determine how the next step goes.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Rugaria: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
BigBashiru:

My view point was for an evil man that wants to covert another mans wife to become his own girlfriend. In the case of sleeping with the girl as a one off, killing would most likely be to prevent reprisal from the man..... again it's a question of how much leverage the evil man has in the situation.....

My presumption is that things are not soo serious to warrant thinking of killing. . That you slept with a guys wife is bad enough, why plan to kill him to take over?! If she likes you more than the husband and you do love her so much, she should go for divorce then and you two should then do the needful...
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by drakeskull(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
NiRfreak:

irresponsible comment or bitter truth....dey there be living out of reality

Your own reality isn't exactly as mine nor the OP. Everything isn't reality and when passing comments, you have to use your head and not sound stupid
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
chychy12:

Then you have to set him up with ur wife... Make u and ur wife plan and set him up... With that.. Him body go come down...
THAT IF SHE'S NOT FROM CALABASABLANKA�
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kingchuksero:
Last last,if fit be say your landlord no toast her.

Very sensible comment...

cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by BigBashiru: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

My presumption is that things are not soo serious to warrant thinking of killing. . That you slept with a guys wife is bad enough, why plan to kill him to take over?! If she likes you more than the husband and you do love her so much, she should go for divorce then and you two should then do the needful...

You still regard humans as civil.... humans are ANIMALS..... killing is to prevent revenge, to prevent testimony in court, to prevent "disturbance".... when it comes to women, men lose all rationality or common sense

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Tonitoniton(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

Alot of things are involved with such situation. Both the man and the woman most likely have issues with the spiritual( spirit spouse).

When as a man or woman u find the opposite sex pestering u for an affair even when they know u are married, u get issue.

When, especially the ladies, u have been raped, almost raped, u gave birth out of wedlock, men keep pestering u for sex even when they know ur husband, etc, u get plenty issue.

The essence of such on slaught is to ..

1 mar u for life,
2 to make u unsuitable for any healthy relationship.
3 to make u hate the opposite sex
4 so u dont ever get married or enjoy ur marriage
5 to recruit u into their kingdom as an agent
6 to cause u pains and regrets at the tail end of ur life
7 to destroy marriage institution at large.

Solution
1 u must be born again (to allow God fight for u)
2 meditate on God words
3 go for deliverance for faster actions
4 avoid sex with people u are not married to. Because, what feeds this spirits to act and attack is sexual immorality.

ALL OF YA THAT SAY U ARE OR WANT TO BECOME BABY PAPA AND BABY MAMA, FEMINISTS ARE UNDER A GREAT SPELL. u may think u are smart but u are on a part of destruction

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Naughtysite:

Women can lie sometimes.

I won't believe everything a woman tells me if she is reporting a man unless I hear from the man.

Fact! cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by chukkysnow: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Bleep all Randy men!
I think u mean what do other people's wife gain from sleeping with men

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Rugaria: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
BigBashiru:

You still regard humans as civil.... humans are ANIMALS..... killing is to prevent revenge, to prevent testimony in court, to prevent "disturbance".... when it comes to women, men lose all rationality or common sense

Lol
Were they planning to do the do infront of the husband? I thought it should be behind the scenes manouvers... Nothing there to warrant the killing of an innocent man... Doesn't make sense to me..
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by NiRfreak(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
drakeskull:

Your own reality isn't exactly as mine nor the OP. Everything isn't reality and when passing comments, you have to use your head and not sound stupid

Ode ni e se. You and the OP are not different in deluded mindset about life, women and marriage. You will learn the hard way someday. Trust me
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by johhbekeboh09: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!

Dont mumu yourself
When your wife meets a man she likes she wont tell your

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by BigBashiru: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Lol
Were they planning to do the do infront of the husband? I thought it should be behind the scenes manouvers... Nothing there to warrant the killing of an innocent man... Doesn't make sense to me..

Killing comes into play if caught.... men have been killing innocent men since biblical times over women matters.... that's why I call men the senseless gender....

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
madridguy:
Calm down before your emotions make you go do what will put you behind the bar.

So if anyone toast your wife for her place of work you go go there go fight? Abi men no dey see her for road? Just relax your mind.

If you pack out this month, you move to another apartment dey toast her again you go still move out grin

The guy go move about till him become roundabout. grin cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Originalsly: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
SHE told you that the landlord tried to woo her.... and you believe. Bro... you have just moved in.... if true.... ask yourself why a landlord will make such a bold move. You need to check up on your wife. Most likely she been advertising herself to him.... he liked what he saw but couldn't afford the price .... maybe N5K per 30 mins. Maybe he had enough and is no longer interested. You just need to check on your wife...... no landlord will just move on your wife so quickly without coded signs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by 123papas(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
It takes two to tangle. Temptation kpoor. It may be you tomorrow
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by franksam2009: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
most women will say this to you just to bring your guard down, so you won't ever suspect anything will ever happen.
A sane man will not approach a married woman if they weren't having a deep irrelevant conversations at first

6 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Rugaria: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
BigBashiru:

Killing comes into play if caught.... men have been killing innocent men since biblical times over women matters.... that's why I call men the senseless gender....
Killing a fellow man to get a woman hasn't crossed my mind since I was born, so I can't relate....

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by BigBashiru: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Killing a fellow man to get a woman hasn't crossed my mind since I was born, so I can't relate....

- Tyrese Devon Haspil 21, currently being held at Rikers jail facility in New York City, killed Fahim Saleh 33, after he was was caught stealing over $50000 from Fahim Saleh. After the murder, Tyrese Haspil rented a $15000 per month apartment in NYC with his girlfriend and took the girlfriend to expensive stores in NYC on the slain boss dime. This murder was committed becos of a woman. Tyrese Haspil also continued to transfer his late boss miney to his own account to further spend on the girl in the days after the slaying.
- In Nigeria few months ago, a man beheaded a close friend over N13m and spent the money on various girls in hotels.. .. again this murder was committed over a woman.
- then closer to our discussion, murder doesn't happen as of the time the cheating occurs, the temptation happens if caught as earlier explained. It's been happening for centuries bro.
- men even kill an innocent man becos their gf dumped them for the new man. Like if a girl is dating ojo then leaves ojo for Peter. Ojo kills Peter though it was the girl that left. Peter is innocent.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Emoney07: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ask yourself first what do those randy women gain for opening their wide puxxxxy for the men

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by hathiba: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
brotherly .....

my own submission is, if all responsible married women can be turning down irresponsible men, life will be better.

unfortunately, it takes an irresponsible man to have an affair with irresponsible woman

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by GAMERGUY7770: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

All of a sudden, she's at fault? Get sense.
go and die, please all guys all should avoid anything marriage, these hoes keep shifting the blame

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Edet08(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
BigBashiru:

Shouldn't one just get a girlfriend and avoid all this marriage prayer trauma??
pray for your girlfriend. Smiles
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by nnamdi19922: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
pls don't joke with me right now.go to the joke section for amusement.
guy calm down na, i jst went to baba ijebu to ask wat men gain for sleepin wit married women nd wat baba tld me was dat d husband of d wife is too weak to do his house duty property so the woman is tired to do d whole wrk by her sef. tnk me later
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by AuroraB(f): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Camelot65:
Actually, I kept looking at it over and over again cheesycheesy
Tooooor cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by showafrica(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.

Pls oo don kill anyone bc of a woman... If u wan revenge, toast his own wife too, if possible take her nude tho, all na waste of time. Just fire ur wife consecutively for 5yrs...after the 5th child, randy men won't put too much energy to toast her again and the stress of child bearing and rearing will make her focus on her family. Keeping a fresh girl in the house as house wife while u go to work daily is not healthy. Let her go learn sth or start up petty business anywhere no matter how small or pump her up immediately. The landlord plan be say, if you go work, he will smash the hell out of her. You will own her at night and landlord owns at daytime. Wicked set of people... the sense of hammering another persons property is what they enjoy nothing else.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by bizhop01: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Even prophet Muhammad slept with people wife's
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Princessogaraya(f): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=95247685]

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.
[/quo

shut up,did you think every woman are like your wife or sister

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Drizzy5001(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
[/b]]toast his own wife too[b]
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by drakeskull(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
NiRfreak:

Ode ni e se. You and the OP are not different in deluded mindset about life, women and marriage. You will learn the hard way someday. Trust me

I won't go that route with you. Won't descend to your level. Life has really battered you, you're irredeemable. You're a broken boy, you've had it worse in life hence the show of stupidity. It's easy spotting the lowly ones. Pele, wa wa alright.
It's either you're unmarried, raised in a broken home or you have a bitter marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.