Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady (76298 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / 'I Studied Feminism In The University And I Love D**ks" - Owerri Lady Says / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by pozehnani(f): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's not as if there are no men to marry them but the thing is the ones that are coming for them are not up to standard but the ones that tick all the boxes are not forthcoming. This life is just somehow.

Baby girl, don't kill yourself. Maximize your singlehood because even the marriage itself is not an easy task. It's a lifetime load of responsibilities and duties that only the fittest can survive.

My twin is married and I see how she stresses to keep the homefront in order and still manage her business. Even with hubbys support, the stress is something else.

With marriage, you lose yourself, your time, your leisure and "freedom" only to regain it in old age when you're too frail and weak to do anything or have fun again. So enjoy your singlehood while it lasts.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by luminouz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
pacespot:
Is marriage a must or an achievement in life? Nigerians should get beyond this age-old mentality. If you know what some married people are going through, you will not envy them. One thing I notice in Nigeria today is, people get quickly older once they get married. There's this lady we spent childhood together, if you see her today and we are walking together on the street, you will think she is my mother, I'm even older than her by a year.

I dont think its marriage that made her look old. Stress and poverty did

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by SeriouslySense(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's the way people carry themselves, it's not really a problem, if we just simplified the process, and carried ourselves in a simple manner.

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Very funny, how would one marry when paying a bride price is like building a house, there after the girl will be misbehaving anyhow?

How will one marry when most of them can't pray rather they carry make up more than wisdom?

How will one marry when common dating a Nigerian girl is like paying an employee full salary?.

How would one marry when they ain't wife material but slay Queens. Lack dexterity to handle a home?

How will one marry when they can't built them selves intellectually, spiritually and morally?

To be Frank, am praying and growing into a better husband. So that when I want to marry, God will ordine a better wife for me.

Guys are scared to take a girl to the alter this days, because they don't know what may take place after.

And for the guys pray you be a better husband, if not don't pray to get a better wife.

Am out! cheesy

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by tunmoj(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Isaiah 4 Vs 1 loading ....
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by luminouz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
worldclass68:
Unha never see anything hen.... grin grin

The kind wahala wey my friend that was forced to marry the girl wey he give Belle dey face hen....I dey fear die, and the girl no dey even send ham...chai

Marriage nah the least thing for my list cool cool
Not even sure at all

Which kain wahala na grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
AstuteChap:
If you are a guy and you want to assist in reducing the number of spinsters in Nigeria, kindly gather here. The target location has been identified cheesy

You can now scream "Eureka" like Archimedes did when he discovered the law of buoyancy grin

Law of density.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Wickedfact: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

To be honest bro na personality. If I introduce u to kelechi u go see Nsukka inside mbaise body. When my mother ask her where she's from she said mbaise my mother cried. She's 31 nobody. N me I no wan marry Igbo gal from day 1. I prefer north Central. Banue, kogi nasarawa don do me.
I no get energy for family wahala. Wahala too much for Igbo land especially imo

Your mother knows why she's crying. She is protecting you.

The problems with girls from Imo is that even when they behave like animals, there is no one to report them to so as to correct them. Their parents support them and their animalistic behaviour. Even some of the parents are worse than animals.
Imagine doing naming ceremony and none of the husband's people is around and the wife's family see nothing wrong.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Mortiple(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
JAMO84:
ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY
Na so!

Shekau is my role model.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Lazenby007(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Don't mind him!. He meant Islamabad.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by faste: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Marriage is not meant for everybody...your happiness does not depend on it . shalom !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by akilo1: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
If no one is ready abeg my sister become a rev sister

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wickedfact:
Why would any sane man marry Owerri girls?
The one who married an Owerri girl spent a fortune to marry her, yet she turned him against his family members. She would use make-up like Bobrisky and be pressing phone like a monkey using ATM.

The foolish one who married one girl that looks like a man from Mbaise, it is every 48 hours we settle fight for them. I particularly warned the idiot against having anything to do with that Mbaise girl, but he didn't hear word. He has received more punches this year than Anthony Joshua.

Lol..u be werey

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by skinny419(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Keep slaying
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by EndRape2(f): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Speak for Igbo, please other tribes are getting married, building businesses, and not afriad of monopause, everything is wrong with Igbo people , not even their girls, their men too, it is an error to marry them, especially if you are not from Igbo, even if you are from Igbo ,most of their women are enduring domestic violence and family interference, their mothers are errors, always want to control their sons , and control his wife, the men always want the woman to be full time house wife, and they go about telling other women, I have your type at home, very useless tribe when it comes to marriage, only few are ok there.
Avoid them if you want a peaceful home.

uote author=allwell51 post=96148199]“Millions of Ladies in Nigerian are approaching Menopause and yet no man wants to marry them” - Nigerian Lady from Owerri C r i e s out!!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4QsmNIzy8[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by BusinessCity: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
We real niggarrrrs are too wise these days
We are now aware that
He who finds a wife finds dope problem and responsibility

And as a result we now see women as swimming pool...we don't do that scam called relationships and marriage
We just swim and move on.....all we are praying for is money after that baby mama sure us die
We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just im our own sharpely and move on.
Real niggz bang pussy and move on.

Smh. You be serious trouble maker
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by CzarChris(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
pansophist:
When a society trashes out a sophisticated belief system that works, an unsophisticated one comes in to fill that gap. Sexual freedom right? Well, pay the price.
God will surely bless you for this. Sexual freedom has destroyed our society, family values are being eroded by the second. I once read in a book, about a cohabiting couple, when the man was asked why he hasn't married his "live in lover", he simply replied"why buy the cow, when you can get the milk free?" So our ladies should continue sexualizing themselves, dem never see anything sef.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
madjune:

Abeg, it shouldn't get to this level, sister.

Mini of this trash
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Wickedfact: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
luminouz:

Lol..u be werey

I know na. And the wife's punches are painful. I don chop am before when I dey separate fight.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by CheGuevara102: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Donjazzy12:

Most women now are lesbians! And men are being careful.

Most of the single women will marry once government approves gay marriage.
Gbamsolutely on point.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by AstuteChap: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
ALEX182:

Law of density.

Principle of Density, Law of Buoyancy wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wickedfact:

I know na. And the wife's punches are painful. I don chop am before when I dey separate fight.
Lmaoooo

You no well aswearugod. I don laugh taya
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by BusinessCity: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fussion1000:
Any working class lady that ready to be 2nd wife should DM me pls.

Werey grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Mywd: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Openbusiness:
If only men knew the POWER and PRIVILEGE that Almighty God gave us

Mention them please.... Let me learn too.. I know a lot tho
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by samwillyco1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Seankhalifa:
... Lol.. I swear down.. D moment I get d job where me want. Na one time I go marry.. Asap

No be only you ooo, if I get good job today, after four months I don marry be that ooo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by dominion001(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
JAMO84:
ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY
like it is now solving the problem in Borno

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by vickydevoka(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa, my cousin married from Nnewi and he spent over a million for the pride prize. I want to marry from Nsukka but I told my girl that if everything exceed 200k that she should count me out it the relationship.
Nnnewi is de only expensive part of Anambra State. Currently is up to 2.5 million naira

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by oglalasioux(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
If she's above 40 and independent, she can't be good.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

To be honest bro na personality. If I introduce u to kelechi u go see Nsukka inside mbaise body. When my mother ask her where she's from she said mbaise my mother cried. She's 31 nobody. N me I no wan marry Igbo gal from day 1. I prefer north Central. Banue, kogi nasarawa don do me.
I no get energy for family wahala. Wahala too much for Igbo land especially imo

Gimme the kelechi...

You be my brother na
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by ogoloray(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
I guess that's what you say to yourself for consolation grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
BusinessCity:

Werey grin

E no go Better for you and ur family if u re not off from my posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.