Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (33098 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ??? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Mrscarter(f): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Barristter07:

With more and more women seeing money as all in all, Most men see no reason to improve on the bolded. We now have low quality characters of both genders here and there because people now see money as the main key.

True. N it's sad.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Lucyspa:
For me ooo, money is important combined with a nice attitude.

It's not wrong to want this , but note that many of your peers don't care about nice attitude as long as the cash is steady, with this mentality, we are currently experiencing a downward trend in nice attitude, more men are becoming toxic In attitude. They see no reason to have nice attitude anymore since money is what most women want.

5 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2020
Note that in a situation where men worship beautiful bodies and faces, more and more women will see less reason to work on their character, rudeness and mannerless behaviors will take the day since to them beauty compensate for a that . Likewise in a situation where women worship a man with money, more and more men will see no reason to improve their character , they get more toxic and disrespectful in behavior ... Since to them, money compensate for all that .

5 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2020
hashtagged:

Lol, just continue be in denial of the fact you are a sex tool, Shiloh 2030 would open your eyes, well that time you would have expired, I pity you by then keep forming your useless feminism now when your eye go open e go wide pass your slacked puna undecided

May the good lord continue to heal you , so your madness will not keep disgracing your family . It is well with you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Tony142: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Barristter07:

Do u agree she can marry the Millionaire and gave him the kid of that primary school teacher ? People don't always marry for love , u are right ... But attraction is a matter of the heart . This is why people cheat even after marrying for money. The op is saying everyone should work on their attraction skills.

all u said is rubbish, if you have an attractive skill of 100% and u are poor and I also have an attractive skill of 100% and I am rich, she will still choose me over you because of the money

see let me tell u, rich guys are not fools o, they know that the reason why people show them fake love is because of their money, that is rich guys do not take lady seriously, in fact, 95% of rich guys are players, they know u did not love them, they know u only love their money

rich guys can Bleep broke girls as they like, but trust me when it come to marriage they will go and marry the a rich girl

the rich marry the rich, why the poor marry the poor

rich guys are very selective, they like trophy wife

all the small girls that are saying they do not need a rich man money, the rich man too do not need you, why? because the u are his spec, his spec is higher than you, they love trophy wife and u are just a ugly or average girl and still shouting women do not like money #rubbish

like I said earlier, if u have attractive skill of 100% but poor, and I have n attractive skill of 100% but rich, she will still choose me because of the money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tony142:

all u said is rubbish, if you have an attractive skill of 100% and u are poor and I also have an attractive skill of 100% and I am rich, she will still choose me over you because of the money

see let me tell u, rich guys are not fools o, they know that the reason why people show them fake love is because of their money, that is rich guys do not take lady seriously, in fact, 95% of rich guys are players, they know u did not love them, they know u only love their money

rich guys can Bleep broke girls as they like, but trust me when it come to marriage they will go and marry the a rich girl

the rich marry the rich, why the poor marry the poor

rich guys are very selective, they like trophy wife

all the small girls that are saying they do not need a rich man money, the rich man too do not need you, why? because the u are his spec, his spec is higher than you, they love trophy wife and u are just a ugly or average girl and still shouting women do not like money #rubbish

like I said earlier, if u have attractive skill of 100% but poor, and I have n attractive skill of 100% but rich, she will still choose me because of the money

Read and comprehend that post you quoted brother. I didn't deny she will choose the Millionaire over the primary school teacher for marriage . But it's total ignorance to deny She can actually give the primary school teacher kids to the rich guy. In the world of paternity tests, Alot happens . Girls sex their broke Exes and give their rich husband's the kids ... If not for DNA test, many will never know.

And in cases where it doesn't result in pregnancy, it doesn't stop her from having extra affairs for the man who have Attractive personality , should in case he is broke, she will give him part of the rich mans money .

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Barristter07:

Brother , the current menace whereby women see Relationship as poverty alleviation scheme is majorly as a result of this kinda approach by guys.
U Are Right But Many Ladies See Relationship As Poverty Alleviation Scheme.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Barristter07:

Men make women entitled, this same man will come and rant later than women don't know more than money, how can you say the bolded and not expect women to chase guys for money ?

Exactly ...many guys encourage ladies to go after money... because all they have to offer is money

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Barristter07:

You are dealing with a generation of men who thinks money is the key to getting women. Remove the money, and they are practically useless. Just as a woman who thinks her beauty is all she needed to keep a man.

My point exactly...this should stop
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Tony142: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Barristter07:

Read and comprehend that post you quoted brother. I didn't deny she will choose the Millionaire over the primary school teacher for marriage . But it's total ignorance to deny She can actually give the primary school teacher kids to the rich guy. In the world of paternity tests, Alot happens . Girls sex their broke Exes and give their rich husband's the kids ... If not for DNA test, many will never know.

And in cases where it doesn't result in pregnancy, it doesn't stop her from having extra affairs for the man who have Attractive personality , should in case he is broke, she will give him part of the rich mans money .

all u said can only happen to a rich simp, not a rich redpiller, bye...
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Barristter07:

This is the reason some men get fooled into sending Girls to university so far she gives him Fake green lights , only for her to secure the degree and dump him. When u have money, women will flock around you, but it's no different from men flocking around a beautiful girl for her body . Gold digging

The op is saying people Should add more value to themselves beyond money.

Yhu are so smart...
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Barristter07:

My point all along @ highlighted parts , you capture the ops point . Am suprised it's coming from a female . Or it's a man with (f) ?

So a female cannot say something sensible? Nawa o
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Barristter07:

It's not wrong to want this , but note that many of your peers don't care about nice attitude as long as the cash is steady, with this mentality, we are currently experiencing a downward trend in nice attitude, more men are becoming toxic In attitude. They see no reason to have nice attitude anymore since money is what most women want.

Exactly...some men think they can behave like he-goats because they have money....

It's wrong...that mentality needs to change..
It's really heartbreaking...
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tony142:

all u said can only happen to a rich simp, not a rich redpiller, bye...

Yhu think yhure woke....rather yhure doing yhurself..not anyone else...

Just continue...okay?
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by dederocs(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
In Nigeria, money is everything, especially cos most of the girls are poor. Nigerian gurls are cheap, money can buy them all, no emotional attachment in Nigerian relationships, money is everything, they only manage upcoming when dem don dey old.

6 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by dederocs(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

Exactly ...many guys encourage ladies to go after money... because all they have to offer is money
Are women zombies?

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tony142:

shut up there, if 2 handsome men is place in your front one is a billionaire while the other one is a primary school teacher who earn 20k monthly, I am 101% sure u will choose the billion

see, stop they deceive your self, weather women like money or not it is none of my business, even if I am wealthy tomorrow, I am not wealthy because of one useless hoe out there,

so because women do not like money I should not hustle and become wealthy abi? u are mad

u that is saying women no like money, if I ask u now to drop your bank account number let me send u 20k as your Christmas and newyear gift u will quickly drop your account number sharp sharp, so stop deceiving yourself

Bros pls have mercy small naw......grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Barristter07: 5:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:

So a female cannot say something sensible? Nawa o

Not really about been Sensible, there are Intelligent females. But honesty, that's what got me suprised, not every lady is that honest with some vital truths.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Tony142: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu think yhure woke....rather yhure doing yhurself..not anyone else...

Just continue...okay?

see, let me tell you, rich guys are very selective, they only go for a lady that is atleast 90% beautiful and not 50% beautiful lady like you

so do not even think a rich man will look at an average girl like you time, since u do not like money go and marry your broke bf, after all no rich man will go for average girl like u

it is only an average girl that is not bothered about looking for a rich man because she know that she is not qualified for the rich guys to select him as a trophy wife, so my sister u can go and settle down with your broke ass simp bf and let his love feed you, okay? and let those of us with money and redpilled settle down with our trophy wife #wink
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Bmaster(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Good morning guys.

This week will be a great week filled with blessings from God for all of us.

Happy Sunday to every one on this forum.

Please guys I wish we all should go to church and talk to God in prayer concerning all that is bothering us.

Whether it's money, house,job,wife,or
In the case of ladies husband,job, good job as well as every other things we needs as human beings.

And please ladies when you finally got a husband whose on money do not look him in the eyes and tell him 'just because you have money does not make you a catch' just as Op thinks.

But hell no!
Mellow down in respect and humility and enjoy true matrimonial home from God,

And do not ever forget to give God all the glory for blessing you with a rich husband.

Thank you all. kiss
I'm out
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2020
Tony142:

see, let me tell you, rich guys are very selective, they only go for a lady that is atleast 90% beautiful and not 50% beautiful lady like you

so do not even think a rich man will look at an average girl like you time, since u do not like money go and marry your broke bf, after all no rich man will go for average girl like u

it is only an average girl that is not bothered about looking for a rich man because she know that she is not qualified for the rich guys to select him as a trophy wife, so my sister u can go and settle down with your broke ass simp bf and let his love feed you, okay? and let those of us with money and redpilled settle down with our trophy wife #wink

Only a jobless person will have time to be typing all these unnecessary epistles....

Yhu wish I'm 50%....if that's what makes yhu sleep at night be my guest
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Tony142: 7:51am On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:

Only a jobless person will have time to be typing all these unnecessary epistles....

Yhu wish I'm 50%....if that's what makes yhu sleep at night be my guest

go and marry your broke ass bf in peace and leave us with our money and trophy wife's joor

girls like u who claim not to like money, in real life na ona type be the real Gold digger, na your type they Gold dig pass
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2020
Tony142:

go and marry your broke ass bf in peace and leave us with our money and trophy wife's joor

girls like u who claim not to like money, in real life na ona type be the real Gold digger, na your type they Gold dig pass

With everything yhu type...yhu display yhur lack of comprehension skills and ignorance

There is nobody that doesn't like money....I never said I don't like money...

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Tony142: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:

With everything yhu type...yhu display yhur lack of comprehension skills and ignorance

There is nobody that doesn't like money....I never said I don't like money...

u see your life, thank God u have confess that you like Money #wink
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by micxwell(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:
I don't know why I'm being dragged for making sense.....

Nairaland guys will not cease to amuse me...
I think they all understand your point but their point is only 5% of Nigerian ladies have this your mentality hence.......
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
micxwell:

I think they all understand your point but their point is only 5% of Nigerian ladies have this your mentality hence.......

It's only logical nah. ....yhu can't have a trash attitude and think money will cover it up ...

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by micxwell(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

It's only logical nah. ....yhu can't have a trash attitude and think money will cover it up ...
Definitely. The poverty rate is the reason for all this. Money covers all now for many people.
Some ladies would rather go with money and the bad attitude; they won't even look at a promising guy with a good attitude.
Your thought process is different..

4 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by DEMZEE(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Women need to understand that it's not only having breasts and pussy that makes them a catch too

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by UnimkeAk(m): 6:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.
U're not a man and u also have no experience on this topic...
U hardly find guys going around creating topics on how a woman should do this and that..

U might not be after a man cuz he got the bag but 99.999 % of Nigerian women would..

I cannot have money and a good personality as well....

What ladies call good personality anyways is the level of simp in u...
Because I don't understand how nice should a guy be again...if he doesn't abuse u in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Youngpo413: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

It's possible....in Nigeria.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Youngpo413: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
DEMZEE:
Women need to understand that it's not only having breasts and pussy that makes them a catch too
even a big soft ass?
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Originalsly: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

Welcome to earth.... ladies will always..... always flock around men with money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.