Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? (13839 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2006
somegirl:

I agree. My neighbours are a good example for that. They have one child, a girl, and the mum stayed home right after giving birth but afterwards the dad took over and the wife worked full time. Today, the child is about ten and the dad works part-time and the mum full-time. Every couple has to work out what works best for themselves.
I agree with that.What works for one couple might not work for another.So every man and wife shd figure out wat works best for them!However,all the decisions taken by every couple shd have one common denominator:LOVE
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2006
neelsel:

Uche and Jay ah behaving me self, ah not commenting lipsrsealed. Am fraid to get in trouble. man trod now, hav tings to do.

afraid OF WHAT? DID U KILL ANYBDY?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2006
neelsel:

Uche and Jay ah behaving me self, ah not commenting lipsrsealed. Am fraid to get in trouble. man trod now, hav tings to do.
undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by mukina2: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2006
poor as in has no house for us to live? shocked
poor as in having ni food to put on te table,
but as long as i get a regular job,i'll be able to help him get back on his feet,
cuz what matters is what is inside the heart,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2006
Uche kom ohhhhhhh*********MUKINA2******** is singing ya SONG grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by mukina2: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2006
Jaybaby
uche should not come here cuz he knows something lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by haywhy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2006
mukina2:

poor as in has no house for us to live? shocked
poor as in having ni food to put on te table,
but as long as i get a regular job,i'll be able to help him get back on his feet,
because what matters is what is inside the heart,

And there you are charging 500,000,000 pounds for application form just to ask u out Barao
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2006
She is not singing my song she is singing a GOOD song,that is if she means it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2006
HYWHY na u ask am out? i bin think say u b FATHER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2006
ok She is Dancing to ya TUNE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2006
mukina2:

Jaybaby
uche should not come here because he knows something lipsrsealed
Yeah and I am going to spill the beans.
The only thing you love more than money is more money!You are Jaybaby Squared! grin grin grin grin
I pity for the men wey go take ur song at face value by the time u are thru with them they will file for bankruptcy! grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by mukina2: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2006
yes now that is the application fee for those that want my love,
for the one i'll love its simple no application grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2006
hABA application MONEY i bow 4 u ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2006
jaybaby:

ok She is Dancing to ya TUNE tongue tongue tongue
I am not playing any tune I am stating facts that may or may not neccessarily apply to me.However,one thing is sure,,,Life is full of ups and downs,,, Shit can happen!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2006
mukina2:

yes now that is the application fee for those that want my love,
for the one i'll love its simple no application grin
I think I am tempted to believe you,,,,but on second thots I wont!You are still Jbaby*Jbaby tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by haywhy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2006
jay my baby se u see wetin mukenke dey talk ehn so how much she go pay to those whom she wants there love, sex, Mouth Action, grin or wetin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2006
*****HEHEHEHE srry UCHE**** shyt happens
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2006
HyWir ALL OF DA ABOVE HEHEHE
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2006
Yeah,And it could happen to anybody including you! tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2006
Yea it can happen happen 2 anybdy wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2006
Thank God I am at last knocking some sense into that moneypolluted head of urs grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2006
Jay baby you know why I have suddenly gone mute lipsrsealed
Uche, ah go tell yo next time, but Jay knows, ask her(lol)
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2006
Y dont u tell me yourself undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2006
Uche, u noticed almost all of my posts were deleted? well boy as  we say in the islands" ah smell trouble" so I have decided to keep a low profile. am staying far from the website. Only checking in now and then, because ah na want to say nothing to offend the president and get banned. ah never been banned from anything before, because in my parts you say as you wish and as you please.
But ah go still touch base wid u guys now and den,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2006
Sorry.I did not know that o! shocked shocked
Hope you wont keep a very very very low profile cos I am begining to enjoy da objectivity of ya posts grin grin grin
Anyway,wasup.how r u doing.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2006
Neel sweetie! abeg jus 4get abt everytin & contribute abeg!!!!!!!!! dnt mind 'em

SHYTES HAPPEN
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2006
jaybaby:

Neel sweetie! abeg jus forget about everytin & contribute abeg!!!!!!!!! dnt mind 'em

SHYTES HAPPEN
Uche2nna:

Sorry.I did not know that o! shocked shocked
Hope you wont keep a very very very low profile because I am begining to enjoy da objectivity of ya posts grin grin grin
Anyway,wasup.how r u doing.
Uche and Jay hit me up on my MSN or Yahoo.
BTW am doing ok, working very hard and beating the books. Midterms coming up too soon.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by BigSis(f): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2006
Aww hell to da naw (hell ho the second power)!

Why would any sensible woman burden herself with a dependent.  There is an AA Blues song that says "I can do bad all by myself.  I don't need no help to starve to death!)  Now I may have you as my occasional boy toy.  But that is as far as it goes.

So of y'all are sho nuff trippin'! Love don't pay the rent, the car note, buy food, clothes, etc. You need money to live. And evenually you will get tire of the loser.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 2:11am On Oct 19, 2006
Fine.That is ur opinion and I hope it is working for you grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by abiodunade(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2006
From the recent perspective, i think most of the ladies will nt marry a poor and jobless man even if the future of that person looks bright.Most ladies are materialistic in their nature especially in nigeria, so no lady will like to marry a poor and jobless man not for anything.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2006
yES OO SIS TELL 'EM

UCHE Y DO U WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS WORKIN 4 HER? angry angry angry angry

AbIoDuNaDe hABA PRAY THAT YOU WILL MARRY A VILLAGE GURL O CUZ THAT IS THE ONLY GURL THAT WILL FIT U angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2006
jaybaby:

yES OO SIS TELL 'EM

UCHE Y DO U WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS WORKIN 4 HER? angry angry angry angry

AbIoDuNaDe hABA PRAY THAT YOU WILL MARRY A VILLAGE GURL O CUZ THAT IS THE ONLY GURL THAT WILL FIT U angry angry angry angry

I am not asking if it is working for her I am just hoping that it is working for her.Jbaby mind yourself mind  angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

........... / Things Men Do Better Than Women / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.