Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,732 members, 7,837,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? (13838 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2006
@Jbaby how are u doing sef,lest I forget! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2006
Uche and jay baby,
just dropping by to say hi. I noticed both of youare still at it. I think I smell something fishy in the air, might that be love?,   grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by haywhy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2006
wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by CrazyMan(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2006
neelsel:

Uche and jay baby,
just dropping by to say hi. I noticed both of youare still at it. I think I smell something fishy in the air, might that be love?, grin grin grin
*actuall jaybaby is married* grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2006
neelsel:

Uche and jay baby,
just dropping by to say hi. I noticed both of youare still at it. I think I smell something fishy in the air, might that be love?,   grin grin grin
Are u just hearing it for the first time that Jbaby's man is a tad richer than Bill Gates.You wan make them find me accomodation for kirikiri,abi angry angry grin grin Me I no wan carry my hand dig my own grave,I still get Umunna wey go do am if I die grin grin
Anyways,how r u doing girl.Are u still threading softly on Nairaland undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 3:49am On Oct 22, 2006
Uche2nna:

Are u just hearing it for the first time that Jbaby's man is a tad richer than Bill Gates.You wan make them find me accomodation for kirikiri,abi angry angry grin grin Me I no wan carry my hand dig my own grave,I still get Umunna wey go do am if I die grin grin
Anyways,how r u doing girl.Are u still threading softly on Nairaland undecided undecided
[
LOL!! Uche you too much. How come my girl Jay did not respond? Ah hope she nah vex wid me yo nah, becuz Jay's my girl., and she knows it.
I have been fine as a$$, just keeping it low key.
But ah still keeping an eye on u, making sure u not giving any trouble,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 4:33am On Oct 22, 2006
@Neelsel. Haba, have I been causing any trouble b4? grin grin grin grin grin
Happy to hear that you are fine.Just wished you would come out of ur hibernation and hang out some more on NairaLand.I miss ur posts! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2006
I guess i wasnt in da mood y-day 2 reply 2 ur post UCHE cuz i see it as IRRELEVANT wink wink wink wink

'Sup gurl ow u doin? hope u r aii---gaat so much 2 take care of y-day

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2006
So wasup with the pix
Irrelevant,abi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2006
uche, u know our girl Jaybaby she just likes to be different, so who knows the pix must be a prelude for something to come. Watch out now,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 1:46am On Oct 23, 2006
Ok. But Still
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2006
Uche Uche Uche mind yaself oooooooo---no mak me start with u oooooooooo

El gurl 'sup ow u bin?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2006
Jay and Uche, read my comments Under the :Nairaland" before I am banned. Peace,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2006
Y r u always talking about a ban. .
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2006
Uche2nna:

Y r u always talking about a ban. .
Isn't that the "order of the day" on this website?
From the looks of things, banning is synonymous with nairaland; that is if you do not sing the same tune of the dictator!!!
Anyway nice hearing your "voice" ah did think yo dumped me fo ah white babe,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2006
Neelsel, Do you know smtimz i wonder Y some people dance @ pple's tone--i'v never bin treated as a 2nd CITIZEN in my house & i wnt take it 4m anybdy!

U naw got d GRIP? wink wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2006
jay am a bit lost, run that once more by me,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2006
@Neelsel White babe,huh.With all of you nice Nigerian girls.
Anyway ask Jbaby She is the one with the unexplained pix undecided undecided undecided
@Jbaby What the hell r u Jabbering about tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2006
Uche2Father what is with my PIX?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2006
Just want to know the significance of posting the piss undecided undecided tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by BigSis(f): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2006
Have I alread said "aww hell to da naw, naw, naw(hell no the third power). There is this old blues songs that says "I can do bad all by myself. I don't need no help to starve to death!"
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 3:29am On Oct 26, 2006
Ilove brad dat was y i posted d pix----Uche2father Afum shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by acidrop(f): 4:07am On Oct 26, 2006
some1 remind me d purpose of this thread, bco after all those thread of irrelevance, am so lost
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 4:47am On Oct 26, 2006
I believe the title of the thread is not hidden in Tibet! undecided undecided undecided
@Jbaby Y dont u take that pix and post it in the celebrity section or better still leave it in your bedroom.Not everybody will wanna know ya fantasy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by acidrop(f): 4:59am On Oct 26, 2006
i wasent asking 4 the title, i was asking 4 d purpose
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 5:01am On Oct 26, 2006
Purpose shd be directly proportional to the title undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by acidrop(f): 5:04am On Oct 26, 2006
not after reading the last few threads undecided, a sense of confusion
@jaybaby, dont u have a single pic of brad, if u really like d guy, y are havin a pic of him and his fiancee, and adopted kids
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by olutomiwa(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2006
if u try it Allah,na HUNGER GO HUNGRY YOU.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2006
Uche2nna:

@Neelsel White babe,huh.With all of you nice Nigerian girls.
Anyway ask Jbaby She is the one with the unexplained pix undecided undecided undecided
@Jbaby What the hell r u Jabbering about tongue tongue
Uche thanks for the compliment, but I am not Nigerian,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2006
So where are u 4rm and wat the hell r u doing on nairaland angry angry angry js jking grin grin grin grin.Seriously where r u from
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2006
Uche I was born on one the most beautiful islands in the world.(St. Vincent & the Grenadines) Am presently attending college in NY. And I know more about Nigeria than u oh, abeg tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2006
grin grin grin grin
So probably thats y I thot you are Nigerian
Anyway there is no way you can know Nigeria more than me.Not cos I am a Nigerian but cos I have been living there until this Aug when I came to the US.By living there I mean actually living there froom one state to the other.I have seen all aspects of the Nigerian life the good,the bad and the ugly.So there is no way you can know Nigeria more than me cos you are talking to a complete bushman grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

........... / Things Men Do Better Than Women / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.