Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (61639 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Catching A Cheating Lover /partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Btruth: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
eneyoduke:
Emeka can no longer work with GTB, he will be sack soon
and why is that?

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Mandela27: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yankee101:
At times like this you look for female comments
grin but u no go see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by emmnprince(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

That's why people like you will never attain top management position in your life because you are very wicked and if you were to be a decision maker in GT bank, you would have sacked Emeka. Evil man

That is how things work in your country. He went public with his shameless tit-for-tat act to score a point and gain cheap popularity when he should have done it discreetly.

Mind you, I wouldn't have sacked him but I’d have cautioned and suspended him because he acted on impulse. His emotion overwhelmed him and he couldn't deal with it wisely and in a responsible manner.

For your information, attaining top management position is not by being good, wicked or evil in Nigeria. Look at those at the top positions in your country and you can easily see the fact and come to terms with reality!

So stop being a simp and kiss the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by lailo: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka is a fuul.With that single last knacking,he has giving Grace that power to kill him.Only cele pastor will finish the work.If u know u know.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by emmnprince(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

The bank has no busy with his personal life, especially when it isn't interfering with his efficiency at work... The bank will do the professional thing by minding their bloody business.

Emeka reserves the right to use and toss a cheating tramp out of his life... Case Closed! NEXT!!!

That's your opinion anyway!
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Amustical(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
All nairalander females Don run commot for this tread. Emeka has afonja blood

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by emmnprince(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

You a SIMP

Is it a question or what you think I am?
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mandela27:
grin but u no go see

The more they try to stay woke, posh, and practice feminism, the more their fellow sisters keep falling their hands like this!... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by RPG2020(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
So finally Grace became disgrace
gbam

3 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by MufasaLion: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

Is it a question or what you think I am?

That's what you are
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Thunday1005(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
DirtyGold:
... and Grace and Andrew lived happily ever after for two weeks.
The end. cheesy cheesy

What's tha business?
you really crack me up with this your comment

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Carlylepneuma: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
stop bringing disgrace to dis place... sexual healing
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ddippset(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
For those wondering why she would be dating the owner and fucccking the squatter,

Well maybe Emeka is a one minute man while Andrew is a beast with her in bed.

Has anyone given a thought to this?

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by CryptoClub2018: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

That is how things work in your country. He went public with his shameless tit-for-tat act to score a point and gain cheap popularity when he should have done it discreetly.

Mind you, I wouldn't have sacked him but I’d have cautioned and suspended him because he acted on impulse. His emotion overwhelmed him and he couldn't deal with it wisely and in a responsible manner.

For your information, attaining top management position is not by being good, wicked or evil in Nigeria. Look at those at the top positions in your country and you can easily see the fact and come to terms with reality!

So stop being a simp and kiss the truth.

He wasn't the one that brought it public. It was the person that he updated that brought it to the public so why crucifying him or wishing him bad? I never expected anyone to think in that direction and I was surprised to see your kind of comment

4 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Dalby(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nato008:
but honestly, what is it about sex that makes people cheat....after fucking Andrew, u still Bleep emeka at night....only one pussy, nawa oh

Why I like these stories, if Andrew succeed in sorting himself out and owning an apartment with a room mate he will never trust Grace with the guy. KARMA is a B*tch.... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by meobizy(f): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
It’s funny how Nairalanders have stopped questioning “facts.” How did so many people swallow this sweet lie without question?

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Decallionaire:
https://www.nairaland.com/6409233/man-exposes-lady-cheating-boyfriend

A viral tweet on Wednesday, broke the story of a banker identified as Emeka whose girlfriend, Grace, was having a secret affair with his flatmate, Andrew.
One of the comment to the viral tweet, from @MfrBabaTee stated, "I swear I'm heading to GTBank Marian road like this.... "

In a follow up to the story, Emeka has broken the relationship with his girlfriend Grace and has given a quit notice to his flatmate, Andrew.
See his reaction below in a text he replied to @MfrBabaTee.

What do you make of it?

Only a fooOOoool leaves his girlfriend, wife or fiance with his flat mate abi house visitor to go out and work 12 hours a day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by GreaterFuture3: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Please who knows who's fucckinig my fiancee behind my back I want to break loose from that Motherfucker any meaningful information will be compensate handsomely
Why and How did you get engaged to the "Motherfucker" in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Warmaterial(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ten thousand gbosaa!!!! For Emmy the real MVP

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Qoko: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thank God Emeka didn’t waste time to avoid future DNA
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by rimam849(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
the world is female ahbi na tomorrow is female where una dey ladies hw market na?
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
You are a real niggar
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by emmnprince(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

He wasn't the one that brought it public. It was the person that he updated that brought it to the public so why crucifying him or wishing him bad? I never expected anyone to think in that direction and I was surprised to see your kind of comment

And don't you think the person that publicized his do-me-I-do-you act set him up unknowingly? What if his boss or colleague who is looking for means to ridicule him stumble on this?
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by bigcasava1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
You don't fuvk with underground king.

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Emotionss: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
tnerro1:
Also heard of a story like this, a girl was fvcking two friends codely and the boyfriend got to know, so he invited for a weekend, fvcked the hell out of her and threw her out on Monday morning. She went to the other guy, who kept her for some days, bleeped her well well(said he bleeped her ass also) and threw her out also. Now the bitch lost both ways, she was a fool to think either guy was going to keep her.

I am 700% sure she is one of those women in Nairaland shouting the THE FUTURE IS FEMALE up and down.

4 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by emmnprince(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

That's what you are

But my comment never suggest that. So, the problem is from you, not me! Deal with your thought that produced a narrow-minded, one-way opinion.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

But my comment never suggest that. So, the problem is from you, not me! Deal with your thought that produced a narrow-minded, one-way opinion.

Mr SIMPSON

4 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by tonididdy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Just Like that.... No alert
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ThugBoy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
With many hard drugs
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by riches4me(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
I can never break up with my wife because of one time cheating. I must get to d bottom of d matter.

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by EmekaA125(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
anochuko01:
emeka o.
Kedu ife ooo Odogwu?
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by kiddkash(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
3LACK:
2 LEGENDS!!!

If u see something say something... we move.
ma man

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.