Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37219 Views)

Man Look Before You Breakup / Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by franxalive(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Babafash:
My ex was selfish and self centred. It's always abt her and also the billing was too much. I just have to give my myself brain and end it

Proud of you sir... Wow... Very impressed

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by vickydevoka(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Breakups are just sad.

Why do two people who are in love have to go their separate ways?

Simple; no money

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mandela27: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men
grin confused feminist
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ebuka78: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility

A Female can never say that. You are a male under the pretense of a female moniker.

Nairalanders, Zzor is a male. He is deceiving you all.

8 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Verysmart101: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men

And I pray that no man on earth should marry from where you come from since they don't buy things for men.Honestly ur so immature for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by 1EmmyKay: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Me I no get time for stress. Me wey no even get time for gibberish rubbish. once relationship Dom dey fade off I go know and if she's about to start making me have uneccesary stress. I ghost am. I no like stress. I am stressed off being in Nigeria already. Talking about stress like; cheating without coming straight to me on wats wrong, not being commited to the relationship, being too selfish, uncaring, doesn't have good intellect of how life works etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by lamentor78(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
I loved this guy so badly, then we are in the University , she went for her I.T in portharcourt and came back with strange attitude and said she is not interested anymore

I cried......

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by heckymaicon(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
GENOTYPE.

I'll love you forever my ex with a very good HEART

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
He was a serial cheat.i feared for my life and took a bow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by hayqiumba(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mandela27:
grin confused feminist
Boss you never do me anything
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by nathaniel27(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility

Smh
maybe u no worth am

waiting ur papa no fit buy for u na it u dey demand

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by pozehnani(f): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: bad-tempered; too insecure over nothing (I wasn't cheating); overly territorial; super jealous; quarrelsome over trivial things; emotionally incompatible...and lastly, the breakup was consensual. We weren't working out.

How about you?

Who lasts with an ITK?
Thank God she left.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Evii: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
This headline reminded me of my babe the dumped me for another guy in secondary school simply b'cos the guy had a sharpener with mirror and I neither have a sharpener nor mirror.

9 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by nathaniel27(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:

i guess is only pussy they can offee where u came from
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by pozehnani(f): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: bad-tempered; too insecure over nothing (I wasn't cheating); overly territorial; super jealous; quarrelsome over trivial things; emotionally incompatible...and lastly, the breakup was consensual. We weren't working out.

How about you?

Who will last with an ITK?
Thank God she left. I'm sure she's with a better man.

Have a nice century.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by erico2k2(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
Then U must have come from one of them CAMPS
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by pozehnani(f): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
chatinent:

How about you?

Who will last with an ITK?

Thank God she left. I'm sure she's with a better man.

Have a nice century.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mandela27: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
hayqiumba:
Boss you never do me anything
Cool down my guy.which state are u sef ?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ihimiray(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I left her in the relationship

Emi ika �
lwkmd
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by hopexter(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mine broke the tendon of my penis with her directionless twisting while on me, that shit affected my erection and my prick couldn't stand properly. It wasn't her fault cos we were both high with a skyrocket libidos, so me no vex for her at all. But while it was still healing on the 4th day, when Jack never fit dey stand proper, she wan dey force am enta, I realised she doesn't care about me. So I cut it off. This was the same girl that f*cked me on my hospital bed 2 days after Appendix operation angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Onelove508: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
cchub:
don't you realise that she just dey use una catch cruise ni grin, she know sey one bolo go masturbate on her mention. grin

I wonder why guys don't understand that girl enough to ignore her. Common sense, you'll understand she just want attention, and they keep giving it to her.

E belike say na boy self

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by summerflame(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
chatinent:

How about you?

She's very aggressive and she's an ingrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mandela27: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
When I realized she was there bcus of what I had to offer

There is no love in the city,fvvck any girl that come ur way and don't invest any emotions

These toto people ain't worth ur commitment.know this and save ur self from being a victim of female nature

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by topoftheworld(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility

Must U always seek attention?

What is ur contribution to the relationship then?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by summerflame(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:

That's why they use your old ladies as a give away to the abokis when they don nearly reach menopause... Oponu Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Udodiri01: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Her Kitty-Cat. Is too tight and sweet.... We have a history of diabetes in my family.... Man can not come and die via diabetes

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by GABRIEL6036: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
She is a fucking golddigger, so I Bleep her off ;DShe is a fucking golddigger, so I Bleep her off

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by bizhop01: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
I broke up with her when God redeemed my soul from spirit of adultery, I'm a brand new human i couldn't continue with such relationship with ugly foundation.

Before we separated i sat her down we reason together, she was an intelligent girl I'm very happy due to her understanding no one hurt & we still reach each other regular.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Well... she broke up with me, accused me of sleeping around and sleeping with her sister. cool
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
She doesn’t want sex, celibacy. She no know say she go dey celibate na when e don reach my turn she wan kon be celebrity, alaye ain’t nobody got time for that.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.