Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe (83771 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by maasoap(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
angelfallz:
Nawa oh. Two of my mates from secondary school are in the UK. They told me there are many Nigerian men in prison because of false rape allegations from white women.
My roommate from uni is also in the UK, I asked him why he is not going after white women, he said and I quote, "white women would put you in trouble", he said that he was warned by some Nigerians when he first came to stay clear of white women.

And the consequences is that this thing is really affecting those women too because men are distancing themselves from them.

13 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Cybercop2002: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Every continent is different Europe loneliness,Africa sufferness, north America and Caribbean fun and best social like :but las las every body go pyain

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Cybercop2002: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
That is why Brazil is among the most visited country ,demi go Bleep you like no tomorrow and their social life na vibes never dulling moment,if am to relocate of naija na Brazil straight cause i know fit comot for fry pan(Nigeria) go live for freezer(Europe)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by cRAFTsVEN: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
baralatie:

God that created the man said it is not good for a man to be alone therefore I will make him a helper.

what you wrote is absolute nonsense

Don't forget, SHE was made to be HIS partner, to crave HIS companionship.

2 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
athaboi:
I'm not lonely anything
take me to Europe and let marry, see let someone love you, u are not getting younger,

2 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Westerville: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
athaboi:
I'm not lonely anything

Good for you
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by CSTRR: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
sammysmiles:
The interest youth put in relationships, how I wish they put it in making money...
I wonder.

Relationship relationship relationship everywhere.
Na wetin sef?

And then one rich boy that focused on making money will just come from nowhere and carry their girlfriends away and they will start crying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by inumidun2010(m): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:

Na lie!...I live in diaspora and I sample 1 new lonely African woman everyweek! God bless the inventor of Instagram mehn! One even shed tears saying she was lonely when I ended it with her. Men are lone wolves by default. This is why you see cockerell mount chicken con dey go im own way...

Your Analogy Mad gan
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by bigpicture001: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
athaboi:
I'm not lonely anything

..you dey south Africa na no b Europe

2 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by sammysmiles(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
CSTRR:

I wonder.

Relationship relationship relationship everywhere.
Na wetin sef?

And then one rich boy that focused on making money will just come from nowhere and carry their girlfriends away and they will start crying.
Wisdom
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Shokoloko(f): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
sammysmiles:
The interest youth put in relationships, how I wish they put it in making money...

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by baralatie(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
cRAFTsVEN:

God said to the man Adam "it is not good for Adam to be alone I will make him a helper"
God called the woman a helper to the man.

Adam the man on seeing the woman said this is my flesh and bone for this reason a man will leave his father and mother and cleave to the woman

It is the man that is craving like mad for a woman's companionship like he goat

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by dleaf: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Well ,I think in every situation that could lead to Loneliness one can still create an atmosphere to avoid been Lonely .Ocassionaly one might be Lonely ,Been lonely always is what is Bad . Are you Married and yet to have a Child .Solve Infertility/ Infections/ TTC now .Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com ...
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Sniper101(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
there's one time some time ago a coursemate posted (on her WhatsApp status) a picture of her elder brother in the UK.

she captioned the photo
"Big Brother! we miss you o"

in the picture her "Big Brother" of about 48yrs or so stood to take a selfie on a Beach, carrying a baby on his chest with that bag_like baby carrier, while the wife was lying on her stomach nearby, sunbathing

I took the picture & made a repost, with a caption
"if this is the life men live Abroad, then, I don't wish to live Abroad" grin

my coursemate was furious with me sha
...said I was trying to troll her Big Brother cheesy

PS: living Abroad (or should I say...the life Abroad) isn't something that everybody likes sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Babara1994(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
KingZaddy:

Marrying a foreign woman can ruin your life .

I know men who are in London with their wives and live like slaves in their house.

There is a man I know who washes dishes and cooks while his wife sits down and watches TV..

He went to work and came back, he met his wife with visitors, his wife told him to go into the kitchen and prepare food for the guests..

This is not a movie oh, it happened in London

By the way, help a nairalander grow YouTube channel, check out a short political film by a nairalander

https://www.nairaland.com/6472411/short-film-nairalander-nigerias-politics

A Nigerian?
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Cybercop2002: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I will try to marry one just to get dual citizenship
go to brazil for that automatic citizen by marriage

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Elliot2(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
baralatie:

at least you agree that the man needs the woman
The object of importance is pussy here only. A man needs pussy, not women. And if I will be sincere with you, bleep is overateď. A màn finds real joy in things ànd not people.

3 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Jaqenhghar: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

I agree with him cause I am not new to what he said.

I also said I agreed with him and expected you to change my mind.

But obviously you don't even have any point. Its just blind sentiments as usual that I see in many Nigerians.

Because there is nothing you can even say to contradict the OP without the experienced people calling you out.

Why should I try? There is a saying. You let the pig walllow in it's filth.
He said Europe. Where in Europe? Europe is broad. Same way the average misinformed American can opne hos mouth and say Africa is at war. Your friend sounds like them. Has he carried out a research to ascertsin these claims? Yet you follow because it sounds good to your ears. SMH

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by uuzba(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
cRAFTsVEN:

We created technology and computer, both of which have simplified work and thus put majority out of jobs.
Now everybody working like slave in the small work they have and no time for companionship with each other again. Just slave work, 24/7. Nigeria is happily picking up from behind Western nations.
Japanese people used to sleep inside office and commit suicide when they fail or miss deadline
Everybody a slave to work

4 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Cybercop2002: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
That is why i like Brazil a place like no other,go to Brazil ,go to Brazil,go to Brazil ,go to Brazil , go to Brazil !!!!!!!! Even naira Marley go there to Bleep

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Jaqenhghar: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Their society is so femcentric and gynocentric

Women are the leaders and men are the followers over there
In your society where men are the leaders how is that working for you. We can see the progress .. In fact you guys are so far ahead that they are the ones migrating in their thousands to come stay in your country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by oluwabunmi61010: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
:I'm not lonely anything..you dey south Africa na no b Europe
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Cybercop2002: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
uuzba:

We created technology and computer, both of which have simplified work and thus put majority out of jobs.
Now everybody working like slave in the small work they have and no time for companionship with each other again. Just slave work, 24/7. Nigeria is happily picking up from behind Western nations.
Japanese people used to sleep inside office and commit suicide when they fail or miss deadline
Everybody a slave to work
you are correct
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by baralatie(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Elliot2:
The object of importance is pussy here only. A man needs pussy, not women. And if I will be sincere with you, bleep is overateď. A màn finds real joy in things ànd not people.
Do men come with vaginas?

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Cybercop2002: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
I believe loneliness is the cause of mass shooting in the west maybe if the are if prison they might get people to associate with
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Jaqenhghar: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sniper101:
there's one time some time ago a coursemate posted (on her WhatsApp status) a picture of her elder brother in the UK.

she captioned the photo
"Big Brother! we miss you o"

in the picture her "Big Brother" of about 48yrs or so stood to take a selfie on a Beach, carrying a baby on his chest with that bag_like baby carrier, while the wife was lying on her stomach nearby, sunbathing

I took the picture & made a repost, with a caption
"if this is the life men live Abroad, then, I don't wish to live Abroad" grin

my coursemate was furious with me sha
...said I was trying to troll her Big Brother cheesy

PS: living Abroad (or should I say...the life Abroad) isn't something that everybody likes sha
You were trolling. Can you explain what is wrong with a man holding his child?
You were jealous he was living a life you can never have. So you went full troll mode.

8 Likes

Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Elliot2(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
baralatie:
Do men come with vaginas?
What is your point exactly sef?
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by KFeeders(f): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Its a lie! Ladies are not lonlely!

Checkout our original jimbo ori natural products for smooth skin of your newborns, babies, young children & adults.

One of our products is jimbo ori black soap which exfoliate the skin (openining the pores of the skin & remove dead cells to give room for new cells for natural glow of the skin)
Check my signature for enquiries
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by baralatie(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Elliot2:
What is your point exactly sef?
Actions and reactions are equal and opposite.
Law.of.physics
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Elliot2(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
baralatie:
Actions and reactions are equal and opposite. Law.of.physics
Chai!
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by calcal: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Cybercop2002:
I never pray i should marry a Nigeria girl oju ti ri to

the last time I was bleeping one, she was shouting another man name
Re: Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright......

Bro abeg help my life... I swear to God, I'm not lying. if I'm lying God should punish me... I'm in school... nobody to look up to. pls Sir no amount is too small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.