Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (57505 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by amrichy(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

Thank God I've learned enough and I'm hoping to learn more.

And marital matters are not the topic here but relationship.
Technically, relationship can still be classified as a marital matter.
About you learning enough, do you mind sharing some of your knowledge with me then (i'm serious)?
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by milann: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2021
MufasaLion:
An older is the best you could ever get. I love 'em cool
the older the juicier
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Tregmas: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:
If you know she'd be too old for you when you're ready to marry, please tell her to move on to a guy that's ready.

No u wasse your reggae spoil her Fuji.
you make sense
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Romanoff(f): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2021
amrichy:

Technically, relationship can still be classified as a marital matter.
About you learning enough, do you mind sharing some of your knowledge with me then (i'm serious)?

No. Relationship isn't the same as marital matter.

As per sharing what I've learned, it's on a case by case basis.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by emeshot: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

Was one time in your shoes bro,the best you can do now is to push her go for her service if you truly love her,encourage her to pursue her dreams try to give her space and work on your dreams too with time she will leave you on her own cause surely she will meet people and with your space she will be able to attach herself with a ready man.do not allow her distract you and don’t ever I repeat ever promise to marry her

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BMusa1(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Marriage comes with so much complexities. Most especially when the family on both sides come into the matter.
If you are committed to the lady and can fulfill your promise of marrying her after the waiting period, so be it. I'm not sure her age at that time will be so much of an issue.
However, if your family or hers will have a say when the time comes, it's also important to get their views right away, so you don't end up wasting each other's time and the family factor hampers the Marriage down the line.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by sanyablaze(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2021
gaius01:

Wow wow i succumb.

Romanoff, all this days you are just doing the opposite of your name (RomanOn) on this Romance section wit the numbers of advise you are just dishing eh ! grin how far show us the way out, I want to start advising the people of my community on the danger of bad relationship, I will be needing keynote from you. grin grin grin

Can you help me out? cheesy

Wetin spectacular about the advise she gave.. You people go just dey fall hand because of orange
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Start your relationship with the truth. Let her know what she is going into.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by sirabbey(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:

she is already aware of my real age, though she wasn't too cool but then the love we share still makes her stay back. she still wants to wait for me if I won't disappoint her later.. and for the 5 years thing, I don't have any means of income currently else I would have done that. cause outside the love, we are very compatible

Let her go. The age thing matters to you, irrespective of how much you try to convince yourself otherwise.
A man's greatest need in relationships and marriage is respect, but in most marriages, the woman will disrespect the man as it is natural for them to do when they are angry but you will feel the disrespect more because of the age difference, It will be difficult for you to overlook or disregard the disrespect like other married men because of the age difference. You will think it is a deliberate act borne out of the age difference.

A woman on the other hand feels respected once she is loved or shown love. So while it may be easier for you to love her, I hope you will not feel excessively hurt when the disrespect starts to show in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by donogaga(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:
If you know she'd be too old for you when you're ready to marry, please tell her to move on to a guy that's ready.

No use your reggae spoil her Fuji.

Gbam.

As simple as ABC.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Gsentme(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2021
I wonder oo
Romanoff:

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Gsentme(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2021
But two years isn't much.. what matters is the love you both have for each other. But i prefer marrying 5 to 10 year younger. grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by wonderiyke(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

At this stage of your life marriage should be the last thing on your mind. Are you in Nigeria at all? My 2 cents Biko!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Romanoff(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2021
sanyablaze:

Wetin spectacular about the advise she gave.. You people go just dey fall hand because of orange

If you read again, his comment was based on comments I made on other topics and this one.

No be everybody dey reason with wetin dey between their legs.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Caleycashh: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2021
NVSBL:
Do you really love her for you to allow age be your problem? You sef you think you're young ne? She seniors you with just 2 yrs.

Guess you believe she won't be able to have kids from 35 and above, or marrying someone older is bad, so let her go.

You're not ready for marriage now, but you don't want to marry her in 5 years time. Better let her go. Let her date a real man within the next 5 years.

Someone that truly loves his gf will be avoiding excuses and face age related problems when the time comes, if it comes. Older women are still giving birth. But with your mindset now, even if you manage to make it within the next 5 years, if she doesn't give birth soon after marriage, you'll blame her and start cheating. Maybe deep down you're looking for a younger babe, or you care what other people think.

Let her go now, pls. For her sake. You never love yet. You just think you do.

If with all this, you still doubt letting her go because you really love her, then I say settle down with what you can, and enjoy your love. Work hard to fend for your family. Don't have more than one kid while still hustling.

Some say blessings come after starting a family.
Just make sure you really love the lady and forget age.
Wrong!!!... you can't compare a man's age and that of woman, their biology are built different!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by CzarChris(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

Guy, "hell has no fury like that of a woman scorned". Guy man, you don catch your cruise. Let her be, just be totally honest with her, if not even your dead body go still dey regret when she is through with you. Break it off now that it's quite early.

E get why.

Love is a phantom, it doesn't exist. It's just a few chemical reactions in your brain that makes you feel that you are in love. Use your senses man.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Naughtysex: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

May God bless your wisdom
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by SpencerM(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Ajibade123:
I am so disappointed that you are educated and you still take age as a big deal
so 35 years old is bad for a female to get married??

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.

aw fa bro abeg Add me make we vibe
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Naughtysex: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2021
You are scared to marry someone who is older than you but you are not scared to phvck older yansh

Is your head paining you?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2021
Just let her go because even that 5 years you are not sure of the future
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by braunny(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

very right
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Gregh6z: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by STINOS(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2021
men age like wine, while women age like milk. Bros don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by CzarChris(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2021
Ajibade123:

Guy this is not an education matter, women tend to age faster than men. Will she still be attractive after a few years in marriage? That's why majority of men almost always go for younger girls (consciously or unconsciously), and women almost always go for men who will be like father figures to them(crafted in the image of their own fathers). Wether we agree to this or not women want men they can respect and not the other way around and subconsciously it plays a part in their selection of a mate.

Marriage no bi beans o

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by tunary(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What about pocohantas that's about 42 and still single cheesy
42 or 52?
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ultimatekint(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2021
You are the head , but not the tail; later the inferiority will surface.
Let her go and search for her age mate.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by CzarChris(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Naughtysex:
You are scared to marry someone who is older than you but you are not scared to phvck older yansh

Is your head paining you?
Guy pucking an older ladies punnany is gold no bi all these small pikin wey full everywhere now. She don give am style and wynning wey all these smallie no even believe is possible. He is in love with the experienced sex not the woman.

We know.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by rollandben(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Guy Look, apparently, your mind is not stable, you know what you want already, age is just a number because i don't think it has a role TO Play relationship.
if you don't like HER please tell HER and let her MOVE on to the next available guy who is ready to settle Down. Please dont waste HER precious time if you you cant get marry with her

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Skyfly007: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Proposing to a lady above 35 years is not an engagement, it’s a rescue mission... This I have seen.
stale
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by younglleo: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2021
Ajibade123:

Belarus visa go cost me how much?
Una dey do travel now pay later?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by adebwalex(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

VERY FUNNY QUESTION, SOME ONE OLDER THAN YOU FOR 2YEARS ONLY DON'T BE A CONFUSE FELLOW. AGE IS NOT A BARRIER IN RELATIONSHIP. IF SHE IS OLDER THAN YOU WITH 15YEARS OR 10YEARS THAT IS WHEN YOU SHOULD BE ASKING THAT QUESTION...

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by linearity: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2021
If you guys truly love each other, age is not an issue; but it appear that her age is an issue for you, hence you are doubting if it is right to marry a lady older than you by two years.

Listen, never get into marriage out of an obligation or out of pity for the other person. If you truly don’t love her or you are having an internal misgivings about her age, please don’t marry until you are in total peace about that.

And don’t give her a promise to marry in five years. Though very painful and disappointing, a broken courtship is far better than a broken marriage...if you respect her, the earlier you tell her things might not work, the better for her and even for you, it will relief you of a lot of stress and pressure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.