Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (57542 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ogododo: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.
She no fit serve, she be 30 already. If you wan marry her age no be bearer. Ask God make he lead you.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Mandela27: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2021
Never save a ho

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Trustedpronet: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2021
Just marry your mother-like woman make we rest. For posting this info here...you already know what you want but you don't just know how to call it a quit with your woman,
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by CSTRR: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2021
Sinach got married at 40.

If her public life is anything to go by, she is more biologically new than many ladies in their 20s.

Too many pricckks never enter the place.

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by willexyaho(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2021
No carry your hand put yourself inside hell on Earth.

Don't go and be knocking door of hell and enter by mistake.

I see you disappointing her
I see her killing you
I see you going to hell

Be careful!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by blowjob: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2021
LADIES ABOVE 33, ARE THE BEST AFTER BEANS AND BREAD shocked

MATURED THINS

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by larrixauto2017(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Check My Signature
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Silentgroper(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

My dear na from experience and poor choices of mine, friends and people around me, na him I use wise up o.
Wasnt ur moniker extracted 4rm d movie "the romanoffs".
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by NVSBL: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Do you really love her for you to allow age be your problem? You sef you think you're young ne? She seniors you with just 2 yrs.

Guess you believe she won't be able to have kids from 35 and above, or marrying someone older is bad, so let her go.

You're not ready for marriage now, but you don't want to marry her in 5 years time. Better let her go. Let her date a real man within the next 5 years.

Someone that truly loves his gf will be avoiding excuses and face age related problems when the time comes, if it comes. Older women are still giving birth. But with your mindset now, even if you manage to make it within the next 5 years, if she doesn't give birth soon after marriage, you'll blame her and start cheating. Maybe deep down you're looking for a younger babe, or you care what other people think.

Let her go now, pls. For her sake. You never love yet. You just think you do.

If with all this, you still doubt letting her go because you really love her, then I say settle down with what you can, and enjoy your love. Work hard to fend for your family. Don't have more than one kid while still hustling.

Some say blessings come after starting a family.
Just make sure you really love the lady and forget age.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2021
franchasng:
Best age to marry a Nigerian lady in our present time is 28yrs to 36yrs. At this age, a Nigerian lady becomes more rational in her thinking and lifestyle and she also becomes more valuable to her husband.

Marrying any girl below 28yrs, more especially girls of 25yrs and below is asking for trouble into your life. Girls of this age range are mostly parasites.....and their thinking is always irrational and selfish. They only think about what they will gain from a man and not what they can offer to a man aside sex. Their thoughts center around how to have fun, party, fashion, handsome boys with sagging boxers....so allow them to grow past this age range before you wife them if you want peace of mind.

I do usually pity guys marrying girls below 27yrs.

The only people that can marry girls below 25yrs and not have issue are men of 55yrs and above who are marrying them as second or third wives.
You made sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Romanoff(f): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
Wasnt ur moniker extracted 4rm d movie "the romanoffs".

Nah. It's actually from Natasha Romanoff. A Marvel character.

The black widow.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by TheRedpillguy: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Should we even be having this conversation? Dude! Howmany people are asking this girl out? What is her past life? If you are her only option then you are there cus of that. With the way you sound. Cut her loose now. You are already not happy

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by jaxxy(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:

For the record, I never lied to her about my age, it was all a mistake. but she is currently aware of my real age and still wish to stay. and for the marriage, she knows am not ready, and we have been planning our lives together

Let her go and serve. Don’t let her delay herself when ure not completely sure whether u can wait or be ready b4 5years cos she definitely won’t be waiting 5years for anybody or have u told her u won’t be ready until next 5years?
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Munamu: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

Young man, this is the effect of cohabitation,and abortions. An inexperienced girl will normally want to settle done with a guy that used her severally ,even when the love is little.
When you get out of that mirage called higher institution, you will know better. As for the girl, she will not even wait for you.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by AfroKnight: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123

So you are one of those young people who falsified their age 11 years ago during voters registration?

Crook.

Back to the topic.

You should leave her alone. The way you’re talking ehn, you’re going to disappoint her o. And if she swears for you, it will catch you. So just let her go now now.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BluDesk: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

You are a wicked soul. A wicked selfish soul

You managed to trick almost everyone to assume she's that bad. Where as the true situation is 2 years age difference, you painted it like a seven years gap because you want to push your selfish agenda to seek validation for your wicked intentions

You are a wicked soul. I say it again. Foool

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by bdon123(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

U don't need anyone validation and there is nothing wrong in marrying a 35yrs old lady. U really worrying abt wat doesn't matter, u shld be more concerned abt whether u guys understand each other
NB:My own wife is a yr plus older than me n we 6yrs married wit a kid n having d time of our lives together �
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BluDesk: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
5 years ke. She won't even be waiting for you. But honesty is a virtue everyone must posses.

Nobody wants to be taken for a fool. Tell her your real age as quickly as possible. And clearly let her know you don't have marriage in your plans in the foreseeable future.

How you dey today. No mind the fool. Na 2 years age difference he dey cry over like say na serious matter. E dey find fresh blood

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by zikter(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:

she is already aware of my real age, though she wasn't too cool but then the love we share still makes her stay back. she still wants to wait for me if I won't disappoint her later.. and for the 5 years thing, I don't have any means of income currently else I would have done that. cause outside the love, we are very compatible
I think your major concern is lack of means to marry and take care of her, not her age ultimately. If you are compatible and love each other as you said, you can plan to settle with her in less than five years. Try to hustle right, save money starting with you service year.

For the age difference, I don't think that should matter really, and is individual decision. Two years with her looking younger than her age is not big deal. Many people have married far older women e.g Sergio Ramos, Pique etc. If you find peace with her, go ahead bro
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Biggers82(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2021
If you know that you won't get married to her anytime soon tell her to gosome guys are Ready to have her don't waste that innocent girl's time because Wobe Children will come after you.

If am to advice you now you better marry her now and start live together with her
Marry both of you should fine one place and move for your service year and settle that place start life and mange it and God will bless you both
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by MansoryMX(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

Bro nothing wrong with her age. My eldest sister is older than her husband with 5 years, they have been married going 13 years with 3 beautiful kids and a happy and respectful marriage. Or you prefer these brainless generation of children who doesn’t know what religion and marriage is all about? You have a rare gem bro, don’t lose it ooo. Like someone said, if you fail to marry her you will regret it cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Biggers82(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2021
If you fail to marry that girl you will regret it later

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by MansoryMX(m): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Biggers82:
If you fail to marry that girl you will regret it later

Ah swear bro! Because this generation of women are nothing to write home about!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by zoghys: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

Age is but number, if you are down with her, then go ahead and have a blissful life together.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BrutusOj(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:

she is already aware of my real age, though she wasn't too cool but then the love we share still makes her stay back. she still wants to wait for me if I won't disappoint her later.. and for the 5 years thing, I don't have any means of income currently else I would have done that. cause outside the love, we are very compatible
Common! Don't let that stupid love or whatever you call infatuation put you on pressure. The next thing on the lady's agenda immediately after service is marriage and we all know how rugged this country is economically. Even if you get a job immediately after your service, you still need to settle yourself before you can think of marriage and the lady would be on your neck to marry her by then. Don't bite more than you can chew fa..
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by amrichy(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

My dear na from experience and poor choices of mine, friends and people around me, na him I use wise up o.
Believe you me, you can never "wise up" enough when it comes to marital matters. The sorts of issues that can crop up during relationship or in marriage are manifold and dynamic!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by lkillbrokehoes: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Proposing to a lady above 35 years is not an engagement, it’s a rescue mission... This I have seen.
What about pocohantas that's about 42 and still single cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Felicity001(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:

For the record, I never lied to her about my age, it was all a mistake. but she is currently aware of my real age and still wish to stay. and for the marriage, she knows am not ready, and we have been planning our lives together

This relationship will not end in marriage rather if not properly managed you two will end up as great enemies.

Best option, seat her down and tell her the reality ahead of your both, forget the love, the compatibility and plans you guys have now all of that will fade away once the reality of live catches up with you both especially after graduation. Let her move on with her live, go for her nysc and what's guving you the assurance she won't find another guy far better and ahead of her either in camp or later in thw future? Supposed you're the one ahead of her presently in terms of education and already working or doing well in trade then you guys would've been a perfect match but tje reverse is the case here.

Bro, relationship is different from marriage ooh, same way is school life versly different from after graduation.

Also, 80-95% ladies start aging faster once they cross the age 30 and also fastest when they start giving birth and nursing babies due to pressure, stress, economy, bills, breastfeeding and lot more... You won't understand all of these things now. I've been there before, my 1st ever gf took 4yrs from me, the love was as strong as a diamond stone, she was beautiful, industrious, hard working and like the most decent and most respectful lady I'd ever known even till now as a married man. She had graduated at the time while I was yet to even secured an admission... Long story short... I projected into the future and then called her and talked reality into her...she cried that night and that was it. We started pathing ways gradually and thanks to God a man came her way and today she's married with 2/3kids. The last time I saw her menh... I thanked my God because you needed to see the rapidness at which she aged within a short time after child bearing.

We are still friends till today though we talk like once in 2yrs or even more.

So the thing is, just be honest to yourself and save you self issues in the nearest future because there is a 99.9% assurance you'll disappoint her in the nearest future. Already those thoughts have started building up inside of you so the earlier the better. Take the lessons learnt from the relationship move on.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Mitishi: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2021
Young man! if your life dreams and aspirations are really aligned with the babe, then follow your mind. But I think that how to finish your studies and get a good job should be your priority for now sha. I pray that God will guide you.

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.[/quote]
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by lekki1444: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2021
you are just a weak man. she loves you sooo muchh and you love her sooo much, so what exactly are you looking for in life ? you are already 28 ogbeni and the truth is that at 28 your time is very short in this life. lets say you will make it to 70 years abi ? thats only 42 years for you between now and possible death but you are here still looking for some utopia called job and money. let me tell you something brother ? there are no utopias or happiness out there in this world. your life as it is is short. what you need to do is take this woman who loves you and whom you love so much ? borrow money from friends or relatives of hers or yours and use the money to pay one years rent, both of you move in, marry her lowkey ceremony , and both of you just love each other and try to figure the money part out. i am sure you will both make it. and try not to have more than 2 kids while you are figuring it out. this is the best advice you will ever get in the matter. you aint no spring chicken my nigga . dont go out there looking for waterfalls. unless your parents are rich and connected the chances of you making it big in this world of today is very slim and if you do ? you will be in your late fifties to early sixties. unless of course you are a scammer but that comes with its own karma. so just marry this woman who loves you so muchhhh. how many women will promise to wait 5 years for a broke guy ? THATS TRUE LOVE. DONT THROW IT AWAY. DONT LISTEN TO ALL THE CHILDREN ON THE FORUM. THIS IS THE ADVICE YOU NEED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Who having problems with first bank in term of not receiving alert,
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by IduNaOba: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Boo is older than me too.
Who cares??
Go for her if you love her jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) / Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.