Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (57536 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BluDesk: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Biggers82:
If you fail to marry that girl you will regret it later

That's how the devil always trick them into making decisions that 20 years down the line they'll be crying.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2021
All these foolish women everywhere who are above 33years and still think they are young to marry. I pity una

Menopause keep una dia

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by qtguru(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

so......what is the issue here ?
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by EBEk101(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Please listen to my first song and give me your thoughts if it's saleable, where I need to improve and please don't forget to follow me on IG
https://www.instagram.com/ESA_OFFICIAL1/
https://audiomack.com/esa_official/song/satisfy
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Romanoff(f): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2021
amrichy:

Believe you me, you can never "wise up" enough when it comes to marital matters. The sorts of issues that can crop up during relationship or in marriage are manifold and dynamic!

Thank God I've learned enough and I'm hoping to learn more.

And marital matters are not the topic here but relationship.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by horlahwaley(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Op u have to be older than your lady, unless she wont respect you. i once dated a girl older than me by a year, omoh she feels she can control the relationship but i have to free her

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Mystery9(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Guy let her go o.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BluDesk: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2021
franchasng:
Best age to marry a Nigerian lady in our present time is 28yrs to 36yrs. At this age, a Nigerian lady becomes more rational in her thinking and lifestyle and she also becomes more valuable to her husband.

Marrying any girl below 28yrs, more especially girls of 25yrs and below is asking for trouble into your life. Girls of this age range are mostly parasites.....and their thinking is always irrational and selfish. They only think about what they will gain from a man and not what they can offer to a man aside sex. Their thoughts center around how to have fun, party, fashion, handsome boys with sagging boxers....so allow them to grow past this age range before you wife them if you want peace of mind.

I do usually pity guys marrying girls below 27yrs.

The only people that can marry girls below 25yrs and not have issue are men of 55yrs and above who are marrying them as second or third wives.

Wisdom. The psychological imbalance and instability they suffer from at that age would rattle any man. They won't do such to men 50 and above out of fear and respect

Always why I respect your IQ. You see far. Well done. How doctor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Liposure: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss... bro men dey see things ooooo....

My own dat year say she no go leave me until she get married... las las she found her true husband, introduced him to me, invited me for the wedding but unfortunately i couldn't attend due to my schedules.. We dated from 2011 till 2019...

Bro understanding is the key to a healthy relationship....
omo you really grandfathered this girl
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by eonecast: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:
If you know she'd be too old for you when you're ready to marry, please tell her to move on to a guy that's ready.

No use your reggae spoil her Fuji.

Gbam!!! grin grin
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Christmasdon(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2021
@OP HOPE SHE IS NOT PREGNANT YET. IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE MUCH READY IN SETTLING DOWN. BUT WHAT IS 35YEARS DOING THERE 35YEAR U PUT HERE IS INCONSEQUENTIAL. YOU SAID SHE IS 30. ADVANTAGE OF MARRYING A WOMAN OLDER IS YOU WILL HAVE A HEALTHY CHILDREN.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by CSTRR: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2021
EmekaBlue:
All these foolish women everywhere who are above 33years and still think they are young to marry. I pity una

Menopause keep una dia
33 year old housewives still dey born for their husbands na.

It's when they are above 40, that I would worry.

The major concern should be how chaste is she?

If Boys never too tamper with wetin she dey carry come your house.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by plot697: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2021
I will advice that you let her go immediately. The pain of losing her now would be temporal than the pain of losing her after the five years you have given yourself. I thought I would be marriage at 28 only to realize that life had a different bargain for me when I turned that age. It could still happen to you. It is usually very dangerous to agree for a girl to wait for a man. So many stories shared in this regard did not end well. Let her go, when you are certainly ready, you will see somebody to marry. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by proclinician: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

.....So the LADY should move to a Guy that's ready and no longer the Guy that's Tall, Dark and WEALTHY ..
when Age starts creeping in, the Guy that's ready becomes the potential man & no longer the classy man.
Lol
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2021
CSTRR:

33 year old housewives still dey born for their husbands na.

It's when they are above 40, that I would worry.

The major concern should be how chaste is she?

If Boys never too tamper with wetin she dey carry come your house.
I made this comment because one I wan marry who is 33 or maybe more as women too lie with their age dey do one kind attitude like she is doing me a favour. I go soon change my mind go for a younger one make she dey old dey go
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by mjandza: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ultimateprof: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2021
For you to have reasons to be confused now, shows that you will have reasons to regret it later. Moreover, its not advisable for her to wait for you because the beautiful ones are not yet born. In Ola Rotimi tone, " it is only ignorant that make rat to attack cat".
The gods are wise!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by proclinician: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2021
mrblessed:
If a girl (This is a mischaracterisation of address; she should be called a lady) of 35-year-old is not good, at what age do you expect her to be good. 50?

Lol again
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by AreaFada2: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2021
Ajibade123:
I am so disappointed that you are educated and you still take age as a big deal
so 35 years old is bad for a female to get married??

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.
Age might not seem important but I have seen some women reach menopause before 35. Not many but I have seen firsthand. Education helps to ask many questions and look at things from many angles like the OP is doing.

Ask yourself: would the lady care about age too? What happens if maybe when she's 36 or 37 they want to have kids and there's fertility issue? The issue may be with the guy but everyone will automatically assume it is with the lady.

OP needs a frank discussion with his girlfriend. He cannot let her sacrifice a lot only to find out about his lies much later and maybe still get the blame if things don't pan out well.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by AndikanEssien(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2021
True true you're confused
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by CSTRR: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I made this comment because one I wan marry who is 33 or maybe more as women too lie with their age dey do one kind attitude like she is doing me a favour. I go soon change my mind go for a younger one make she dey old dey go
Na normal female attitude.

She sef wan shakara na.
You go just overlook am.

If she's decent, stick with her.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by bluefilm: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

Age is just a number.

But then... I don't support the idea of promising a woman to wait for you so that you can marry her in the future.

It will be like doing both of you a great disservice because...

Nobody knows tomorrow and a lot of things can change. You could lose interest in her in those five years, and vice versa. You could meet another person more interesting and worthy for a life partner, and likewise her.

The way I see it, you could marry her now and damn the consequences, or you could just forget about everything.

Playing a game of Future is like playing a game of Death.

Enough said.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by mrdino(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

Please, I beg you in the name of God (or whatever you believe in ), don't waste her time if you know you have no intention of marrying her. In short, tell her your real age and your true thoughts about her.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by proclinician: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2021
EndRape2:
Who release this mad man from prison

Mental patient spotted

..uote author=demmymoney post=100649060]Dump the bitch

U are still in ur 20s for bleeps sake why wud u b in an exclusive relationship with the opposite sex in ur 20s and the foolish thing is this one has already hit the wall. Guy don't u know ur value or are u dumb!!!

U should make yourself ur mental point of origin. Focus on ur goals and spin plates. Don't have onetitis for that bitch nahh jeeezzz

Nothing about his comment showed he is mad or anything. You're the one that's mad for not being able to read and pass.

Na somebody like u will advice a young girl to abandon the man that laboured so hard to see her through school because he himself is not educated.

Shut ur mouth and pass
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by lexy2014: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Ajibade123:
I am so disappointed that you are educated and you still take age as a big deal
so 35 years old is bad for a female to get married??

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.

I think u missed a very vital part of d story. D lady doesn't no his real age. She thinks they are of d same age
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Rubbiish(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2021
EndRape2:
Do you have sense? Did you check when he met the girl? Reason girls are dumping you people, because even if they stay and bear, you people will later say they are old.
Why are u angry? Lol
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Skmoda360(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

The tall, dark and handsome that she is loving is already chickening out because of her age.

Na still Una go insult her if she's marrying at 35, the old newspaper tag comes to mind.
Evening newspaper.....
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by WEALTHYMII: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2021
My guy, go to her parents & pay her bride price, straight to the point, no waste!
Then go to Church & do a low key solemnisation.
Marry her now.
Join Jaa Lifestyle with €10 verification fee.
Get 5 of your friends, including your Woman to do same.
You will earn at least €460 monthly this way.
Call/chat 09039254380 for more details.
Goodluck, my Brother!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Caleycashh: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2021
e be like say to suffer dey sweet you for body!!!... you don't even have an assured job yet, if you know thousands of graduates roaming this country for over 5 years jobless I swear that mumu love go clear for your eyes sharply!, like what makes you feel you are special and will immediately land a good paying job!?... Bros leave that girl, go and establish yourself, this country hard oo, let no one sugarcoat anything for you, na person wey eat belleful dey remain food for another persin, till you finish your service na then everything go clear for your eyes! I reiterate go and ESTABLISH yourself!!!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by blazepascal(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2021
the girl is a good and humble girl marry her this is a life time opportunity
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Arinze624: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2021
My dear Blooda,, Forget woman goan Hustle grin ��
In Igbo
Nwanne Jee Chuba Ego
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Opeyemic01: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Obviously she is in love, love can make you make some irrational decisions but trust me when she is down to reality later, she will be the one to first leave you. Age is not on her side that's number 1 reality, number 2 love alone is not enough when it comes to marriage, there are other ingredients. If she pushes you to marry her because of love only, I can assure you within 1 year 6 months, the two of you will become sworn enemies when you can't pay bills. Tell her off and make her see the reality and not the emotion. You both don't have monopoly of love for each other, with time someone else will love and understand you, same thing for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.