Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (64687 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ElPayaso(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2021
dairykidd:

Lol.. mugu come arrest me na cheesy
You have eyes but u can't see... Go through this thread u will see what I saw and then u will know why i said that. Before u find me na guardroom go be ur new home idiot

grin grin grin I guess you are a military personnel or you've got someone in the military. I guess we are both even then. So do you prefer guardroom(probably Ikeja Cantonment or Ojo barracks or a guard room in PH city or any available one at Oshodi) or prison yard(probably any in Osun State or Ph City or Lagos) . The choice is yours. And if you want any outside the ones I listed, I can make it quick for you wink wink

9 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Emotionss: 12:24pm On May 16, 2021
When you advice Them to take The Redpill they will not listen. Just look at the nonsense this supposed Best friend are doing to themselves because of one overused vagina entity.

SIMPs disgraceing men since 300000BC

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by chumaZ(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2021
Offorken:
Is time i leave here, but be4 I do, Chima is the one after my life, because he thinks I am behind his ordeal, although I fought him earlier this year because he betrayed my trust, what happened to him was coincidental and not in away my doings, although I have so much grudge for him, but I can't be stupid to take his life nor put him on a wheelchair, I am not on the run, I will show when the tension calm down or criminals behind ur sufferings show up...... I SWEAR I HAVE NO HAND IN ALL THAT HAPPENED TO YOU, God will bear me witness..... Get well bro and I am really sorry for all that happened to you

Lier I saw you when your guys descended on me, your there Kennedy even with my blurry vision I still see you clearly and I was shouting and begging you to spare me before I was knocked out with a bullet on my laps which have landed me in a wheelchair now, why are you being wicked and still try to deny your action, although I have forgiven but your wickedness will change my life forever cry

Why do this to me

Kennedy I wish you well

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by annayawchee: 2:34pm On May 16, 2021
Just negodu ife ndi iberibe nabua mere onweha Maka nwanyi....

Ifere megbu kwa unu ebe ahu...

Tufiakwa...

Umu anuofia

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Opemiposii(f): 8:04pm On May 16, 2021
Mcslize:

Some persons let their emotions over ride their reasonings. Is it worth it that he is now on the run for causing a mayhem?

Imagine not being able to move freely cuz the law enforcement are after him looking for him.

The op did wrong, but going all the way to disfigure him does him no good.

The op was remorseful about his deed over the promiscuous lady. The best thing is for the other guy to let go.

Why trade his freedom for a lady that is not loyal in the first place?

I thought after commiting the crime, he will stand by to face the law.

People should always think before they do things. Whoever choose to trade his or her freedom for little things that can be settled is a foolish person.

heart u big jawe... true fact...
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ishilove: 8:30pm On May 16, 2021
ElPayaso:

How he go quote you offline na... Everyone don turn to warlord offline���
LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ishilove: 8:37pm On May 16, 2021
Interesting thread. Eye opening as well.

Me, I don't do friends anymore. My old circle of friends are on their dey, while I am on my dey because of yeye unedifying drama. Just me, my family and my God.

Just negodu nonsense on top of a disloyal woman who is living life lavida loca as we speak.

May all of you get sense.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Euegene100001: 8:51pm On May 16, 2021
Ok sorry
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Jack005(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2021
The brutal end of a simp and a co -simp.. No fuvks given!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 16, 2021
Was it worth it?

Asking for a friend

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by RightToReject(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2021
I have got a ZERO sympathy for perfidious people like you - although a lesser punishment might have been better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by BruncleZuma: 8:57pm On May 16, 2021
Quarrel over kpekus has never been worth it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by yungchop: 9:00pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

she's not my girl, get the Bleep off my mention

Your personality portrays that of a snitch though.

I'm very disappointed nobody died for real, imagine close friends fighting to this extent over a phussy.. I mean like seriously? Wasted spermatozoas.. I spit on all the characters in this useless drama

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by molbic(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2021
See Cruz this guy has succeeded in taking many on his yatch Cruz ,I don't blame them shaa because if you've not visited literature section you will think all this gibrish na true

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ednut1(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2021
Nawa
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by meobizy(f): 9:01pm On May 16, 2021
Nairaland is the reason these fake stories persist. I bet the writer got paid for this.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Cutehector(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2021
The girl sef will end up being fùcked by another different guy.. I wonder why two guys should fight over a girl especially nigerian girl.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Interesting thread. Eye opening as well.

Me, I don't do friends anymore. My old circle of friends are on their dey, while I am on my dey because of yeye unedifying drama. Just me, my family and my God.

Just negodu nonsense on top of a disloyal woman who is living life lavida loca as we speak.

May all of you get sense.
make we hear word. You keep bragging about being a loner like it's an achievement, comot make we read other sensible contributions abeg, akpaya!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Bigshoe2028: 9:03pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye

Omo u no get joy abeg make una mercy for him ok bro ,

See wetin five minutes don cost this one he 4 jerkoff and all this problem won't surface

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 16, 2021
Redpillers come and carry your candidates lol.Meanwhile Truvel don't you think there's more to this especially with the lady involved, I wish they can post her pictures. Men should be very careful and not to be too quick in dropping their trousers for anything in skirt,some may lead you to your early grave(God forbids)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by dochenaj: 9:03pm On May 16, 2021
Ishilove:

If i give you nodding, you will go into a coma. Are you drunk? Show me where I was 'cheering him up' as you claim or forever hold your peace.

Arrant nonsense.
Nod him into coma. grin

Some people get mouth sha.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by specialmati(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed all because of a woman.chai after what a woman did to samson joseph david now this one.chai whose next
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by bleskid: 9:04pm On May 16, 2021
anything that will lead to baby I love you my hand no dey on top

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by stasius: 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
Nonsense.

You are on your own.
Now you have learnt to draw the boundary to friendship in a bitter way. Sorry oooh.

Nonsense.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by captainking(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
Op...you are the one that messed up by sleeping with his girl
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Prettychild(f): 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
jD32:

Hypocrite. Bloody hypocrite. It is clear from your write up that you're the devil only pretending to be innocent

You didn't write anything about what you did. Your Own roles in the issue suddenly got

Enjoy your enjoy, you wicked backstabber. You got what you deserved
Guy, it seems you are the one he is referring to, see as your blood dey hot! Ok, why did you wanted to kill your bestie?
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by baddosky1: 9:06pm On May 16, 2021
Thank God I don't have human friend(s)

My friends are my HP Laptop, my Samsung TV and my phones.

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 16, 2021
Cutehector:
The girl sef will end up being fùcked by another different guy.. I wonder why two guys should fight over a girl especially nigerian girl.
girl wey this bobo's for they take turn dey lash while preaching love to her until she learn, nah em dem dey fight for, come leave money dey fight for kpekus. Wetin Desmond eliot no go see for twitter.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by AlexB300: 9:06pm On May 16, 2021
Jack005:
The brutal end of a simp and a co -simp.. No fuvks given!
i swear

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ishilove: 9:07pm On May 16, 2021
Kingsbridge:
make we hear word. You keep bragging about being a loner like it's an achievement, comot make we read other sensible contributions abeg, apkaya!
Moronike, go and drink cold water because I can see your brain is having a maximum meltdown

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.