Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (64777 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ishilove: 9:50pm On May 16, 2021
Michelle55:
Ayam speechless.. I've being following this thread silently, it sent shivers down my spine. Shey na on top kpomo wey no reach 100naira naim all this butchering happen?
Me Ayam not understanding anything again, how did you guys allow a hoe come in between you guys? She's not fit to be classified as a woman abeg, person wey probably dey dig another preeq as we dey talk na im una allow to destroy una laidis? Nawa oh, what a woman can't do doesn't exist in this case undecided
We even hear the girl was pregnant for somebody else entirely while all the slaying was going on. Negodu rubbish hian

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by franugo(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2021
jD32:
Op is a backstabbing and dangerous human being not to be taken seriously. You're a foolish evil wicked soul to even have an election towards your friends girl and to have the nerve to come online to begin to paint him in bad light.

Full

Childish... Very childish. Why won't a full blooded man have an erection for a woman? Obviously she's fine for the boyfriend to be murderous over her, even when he has no right to be. Imagine all the lifes that would have been destroyed if you guys had actually killed chuma....make una dey think oo, life no get part 2 and losing this ONLY one you have over a woman ain't worth it.

BTW, for guys dt claim to know each other since childhood n from family homes, una suppose know wetin the other dey capable of

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by jaxxy(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2021
SweetCuntess:
Please just shut d fvck up! You stabbed ur friend first cos this is simply avoidable but you chose to eat d bait. A friend that cried over a girl but yet u had d mind to sleep with his fiancee? What stopped you from recording and sending evidences to him immediately d lady started wooing u?

As long as he didn’t rape the gal or pressure the gal I see no backstabbing anywhere, the gal is just a hoe, public property. My only issue with him is not exposing her by allowing her to continue deceiving his frnds. He should never allow his friend Marry such a hoe.

Unsurprisingly the said gal we hear is pregnant for someone else now. Lolz that’s who they wanted to kill their buddy for?? A cheap ass hoe? undecided like wtf undecided

This is why I don’t keep overly emotional and immature Frnds around me I can’t deal with the nonsense and drama over the most ridiculous, childish and stupid things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Bbbwings: 9:51pm On May 16, 2021
torqque7:
Just see what u have caused for urself,over a wh.or.e..u know how emotionally weak ur best friend is when it comes to love, and u where with him when he cried over girls yet u choose to fvc.k NOT just any of his girls ,but the one he choose to marry?u are very wicked,this same guy has fought for u all his life and I bet would have been willing to die for u too if the chance presented itself(dumb fella),and yet u saw him making the greatest mistake of his life marrying a who.r.e and instead of at least hinting him if u couldnt outrightly tell him,u choose to chop ur share and let him marry her..well I'm a guy and I know we can make mistakes when it comes to s.ex,but still even if u chop the girl,u for still tell ur guy that he is marrying a farm tool.. especially when u sensed the girl may be angry with u after u tried to cut off communication.

As for ur SIMP friend,he is really foolish and has a very low I.Q. Imagine getting urself into a life or death situation,and now on the run because of a useless ho.e who is pregnant for yet another dude,choi..Well make una welldone and carry on,una mates dey find how to make their lives better and una dey fight ontop olosho who is probably laughing at u both now. Both of u are bloody SIMPS..
Well said
Both of them deserve each other as friends except they will mutually destroy each other

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Funpeter: 9:51pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye
can you please shed more light like he said you wish him dead
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by LEGALSER: 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
chumaZ:
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6403055/best-friend-tried-kill-me

Update

Is been a crazy year, I never imagined I will found myself in a crazy situation like this.

Kennedy used to be my best friend right from when we were little. We attended the same nursery, primary, secondary and university together. We are like family friends and attend the same church. You can't see Kennedy those days without me. While he was the aggressive one, I was gentle on the other hand, I use to see him as my guiding angel � lol, because you'll never hurt me and go free because Kennedy will come looking for you. A girl have once accused us of being gay lovers because we are always together once lectures are over in school and we stay in the same hostel although different rooms.

My family especially my mum don't joke with Kennedy. He's so loved and cheerised in my house, same goes to his family.

Will never forget the day you fought on my behalf after I got myself into trouble even while I was wrong, you stood by me, I did same sacrifices for you as well.

The first ever clash we ever had was because of Esther, a truth or dare game turned to a fighting competition. Lol, I secretly enjoy the fight because that was the first time you will ever have issue or argument/disagreement with me.

Fast forward to 2017, during nysc that's when I realised Kennedy was dealing with the wrong girl, but then I couldn't stand his heart break once again. He is unlucky with woman and always get broken easily, infact the last one was brutal, I couldn't stand my OG drinking and crying like a baby. Took me ages to talk and take him out of depression, even while being aggressive, Kennedy is emotional and softhearted.

October 2020, I mad the worst mistake accommodating his fiancee and on 1st February he made attempt on my life, many people lash at me because they don't know how close I am to Kennedy, and I am 100% sure their advise worked because Kennedy talk less and do more. He's a good listener

Kennedy ndia amagi ebe anyi isinabia ko ka anyi si we kwado, that have always been your favorite Igbo slang, sad it doesn't matter again

On April 9th, I had a brutal fight with Kennedy, I never believed he could ambush me with his friends and I was disfigured so badly, with the help of my family is been from one sugary to the other, I hope to be normal again one day, my fine boy is gone, I have scares on my face or might even remain on a wheelchair forever all because of a woman.... Writing from an Indian hospital, I would've post pictures but I don't wanna reveal my identity.

Kennedy (offorken) stop running, I have forgiven already, God willing I will bounce back stronger and better.

Please becareful of friends who claims to be neutral, is either they are working against you secretly or wanna pull you down out of jealousy, Ruggednoy01(kachi) is example. YOUR FRIEND CAN EITHER BE FOR YOU OR AGAINST YOU period

Ruggedboy01, you rushed to create, lol. You want me dead...... But God pass una
https://www.nairaland.com/6430308/update-best-friend-tried-kill#99357374

God in heaven knows I won't forgive any man who does this to me because of a woman, While i am recovering in the hospital, infact on hearing this, guy men go done remove you self. Senseless set of guys, attacking a fellow guy because of a girl you aren't even Married to and you aren't even sure if you are the main boyfriend.
Some of you guys that forgive after being attacked I dont know how you do it, as hes running upandan that's how men who know how to run upandan will get hold of him. Idiots

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Alexaonfleek: 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
AmuAwusa:
There's no such thing as redpillers in naija in the real sense of the word.
What we have are guys ignoring _bitch A to fall mugu for _Bitch B. grin grin

An average naija babe get sense pass their counterpart. The dey bill you straight up, weda na girlfriend, sister, side chick, wife, concubine. Them go still bill you and not only you...

A girl of 20 years in university can comfortably get her hair fixed for 10k,money many nairaland red pills don't even have in their account. angry

DO a cash give away and watch them drop their numbers like flies to poop...And damn most of it still goes to their gfs, while the ones who think themselves smart will spend their money satisfying both their sexual urge on girls whose sexual urges are already overstretched.
grin
Stop it!!! grin

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by dannybrasky(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
CsRockefeller:

I'm so shocked, never heard of such before, intact the story is cringing. How can two men nearly take their lives because of another person.

I've always maintained that nothing is worth fighting over on this earth, nothing! Sometimes, it pays to be a loner cos I so much dislike unnecessary headaches and squabbles.
Gbam!! Well said...
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by CHoccolaTE: 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
OP sorry about the beating and your trauma. Your friend was wrong and should be arrested ASAP but I think you sef should have refused the girl's advances from the first time she asked for a kiss. You have traits of a betrayer and a back stabber in you, sorry to say.

The Kennedy guy was your friend from nursery, primary, secondary and university, he used to fight people for you and protected you from harm but you still get mind to kiss him girlfriend behind his back. Kennedy overreacted and was wrong to assault you but let's not pretend that 100% of the fault is on him, you are a male, you could have overpowered that girl and walked out of the house when she asked for a kiss then went straight to warn your friend like a true friend should do, but you stayed there and actually kissed her.
That one no do you, you went ahead to have sex with her later on. Haba
How can your conscience allow you have sex with the fiancee of a guy you have been close to for more than 20 years if your heart is truly as pure as you want to make it seem?
There are guys who spend the night with girls and dont touch them or attempt anything, many guys in fact. Why could you not control yourself or pushed the girl off and shouted at her if you are not a traitor at heart? Sorry ooo, I dont mean to sound harsh but you really need to look inwards. Thanks

As for mumu Kennedy and idiot Kachi, your own nemesis is waiting for you.

4 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by noble2faith(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
Coolcalmcollect:

You fuuccked your best friends gf, you're a bastard go and burn in hell and I hope you never get to walk ever again

The most annoying thing is that some guys on this platform didn't see the gravity of the op's betrayal. I don't have any pity for him at all. If not for conscience, I would have said you should remain on the wheelchair till you leave this planet!

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Bbbwings: 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Interesting thread. Eye opening as well.

Me, I don't do friends anymore. My old circle of friends are on their dey, while I am on my dey because of yeye unedifying drama. Just me, my family and my God.

Just negodu nonsense on top of a disloyal woman who is living life lavida loca as we speak.

May all of you get sense.
These guys are something else.
Shooting each other.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by tchidi066(f): 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
masterP042:
I don tire for nairaland.. Redpill redpill everyday, but na them wan kill their fellow man because of pussy.
Ikegwuru. angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Angelacruz: 9:53pm On May 16, 2021
Fighting ur fellow guy because of a woman is d most stupid tin ....last last she will still dump ur smelling anus n move on to someone better.Such a wasted sperm
ruggedboy01:

Mr chima, I am not here to argue with you over issues that will add no value to my life, get healed first, I am not sympathising with you
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Metu2016: 9:53pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye
Ass hole nigga

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NiceMen: 9:53pm On May 16, 2021
jD32:

You don't get it
what does he get?u all are fools and idiots. Your father's should disown u all.

After all the advice given to u guy, una still want to kill the guy.i hope he has elder brothers though. I really hope he does.

Damn!

Everyone attacked him for what he did as it was wrong, I was even more among those that attacked him on that thread.

But why would u want to kill him over pussssyyyy... Ah, my God.

If he has a brother like me, none of you will go scot free... But from the look of things, he has none!
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Funpeter: 9:53pm On May 16, 2021
Barbiturate:

Are you the one that almost killed your friend bcoz of pvssy?
he was suppose to be a peace maker I guess
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Angelacruz: 9:54pm On May 16, 2021
D guy na big fool
Barbiturate:

That girl is getting d1cked by different niggies, regularly
Knock yourself out!
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ishilove: 9:54pm On May 16, 2021
Bbbwings:

These guys are something else.
Shooting each other.
I don't know if it is small pikin worrying them or if it is joblessness because ayam not understanding this kind of maximum fuckery

4 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by BadBradley: 9:54pm On May 16, 2021
chumaZ:
Earlier thread

Update

Is been a crazy year, I never imagined I will found myself in a crazy situation like this.

Kennedy used to be my best friend right from when we were little. We attended the same nursery, primary, secondary and university together. We are like family friends and attend the same church. You can't see Kennedy those days without me. While he was the aggressive one, I was gentle on the other hand, I use to see him as my guiding angel � lol, because you'll never hurt me and go free because Kennedy will come looking for you. A girl have once accused us of being gay lovers because we are always together once lectures are over in school and we stay in the same hostel although different rooms.

My family especially my mum don't joke with Kennedy. He's so loved and cheerised in my house, same goes to his family.

Will never forget the day you fought on my behalf after I got myself into trouble even while I was wrong, you stood by me, I did same sacrifices for you as well.

The first ever clash we ever had was because of Esther, a truth or dare game turned to a fighting competition. Lol, I secretly enjoy the fight because that was the first time you will ever have issue or argument/disagreement with me.

Fast forward to 2017, during nysc that's when I realised Kennedy was dealing with the wrong girl, but then I couldn't stand his heart break once again. He is unlucky with woman and always get broken easily, infact the last one was brutal, I couldn't stand my OG drinking and crying like a baby. Took me ages to talk and take him out of depression, even while being aggressive, Kennedy is emotional and softhearted.

October 2020, I mad the worst mistake accommodating his fiancee and on 1st February he made attempt on my life, many people lash at me because they don't know how close I am to Kennedy, and I am 100% sure their advise worked because Kennedy talk less and do more. He's a good listener

Kennedy ndia amagi ebe anyi isinabia ko ka anyi si we kwado, that have always been your favorite Igbo slang, sad it doesn't matter again

On April 9th, I had a brutal fight with Kennedy, I never believed he could ambush me with his friends and I was disfigured so badly, with the help of my family is been from one sugary to the other, I hope to be normal again one day, my fine boy is gone, I have scares on my face or might even remain on a wheelchair forever all because of a woman.... Writing from an Indian hospital, I would've post pictures but I don't wanna reveal my identity.

Kennedy (offorken) stop running, I have forgiven already, God willing I will bounce back stronger and better.

Please becareful of friends who claims to be neutral, is either they are working against you secretly or wanna pull you down out of jealousy, Ruggednoy01(kachi) is example. YOUR FRIEND CAN EITHER BE FOR YOU OR AGAINST YOU period

serves you right. You must have been an insensitive borderless idiot accomodating your friends girl in your home!!!

Idiotic whelps like you go dey do fine boy ontop your friend's girl, seducing and impressing them indirectly and acting innocent.

Serves you right.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ishilove: 9:55pm On May 16, 2021
NiceMen:
what does he get?u all are fools and idiots. Your father's should disown u all.

After all the advice given to u guy, una still want to kill the guy.i hope he has elder brothers though. I really hope he does.

Damn!

Everyone attacked him for what he did as it was wrong, I was even more among those that attacked him on that thread.

But why would u want to kill him over pussssyyyy... Ah, my God.

If he has a brother like me, none of you will go scot free... But from the look of things, he has none!
I swear

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Theboss100(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2021
Homeboiy:
Amen for una too kind

Una think say the fight don end

One person must go down
Pussy ass nigars. Fighting because of pussy. Something someone somewhere will bang and impregnate while you're with your ancestors in the great beyond.

Very weak generation of pussy asses

Don't be surprised you might be the one to go down for everyone to live.

The reason why I chose my own friends.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ishilove: 9:56pm On May 16, 2021
masterP042:
I don tire for nairaland.. Redpill redpill everyday, but na them wan kill their fellow man because of pussy.
Ikegwuru. angry
LMFAO!
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Bbbwings: 9:56pm On May 16, 2021
LadySarah:
The future will always be female.
undecided
These ones are not males
They are simps
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Theboss100(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2021
Barbiturate:

That girl is getting d1cked by different niggies, regularly

Knock yourself out!
Don't mind that bastard modafucker

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by VicM6: 9:57pm On May 16, 2021
chinchonglee:

How can i contact this kennedy?

I need his contact, I'll track him down. He'll pay for what he did. I promise you
dem dey try wan settle matter nd u wan track person down... oga police abi na baba CCTV i go call u... gbosa

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NiceMen: 9:59pm On May 16, 2021
Ishilove:

I swear
it's very painful. Kai... I feel pained.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NiceMen: 10:00pm On May 16, 2021
chinchonglee:

How can i contact this kennedy?

I need his contact, I'll track him down. He'll pay for what he did. I promise you

Send a PM to the OP.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:00pm On May 16, 2021
chumaZ:
Earlier thread

Update

This person na serious psycho grin

Manipulation 101

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Bbbwings: 10:00pm On May 16, 2021
Police have to get involved o
You will sing where you gto the gun
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NiceMen: 10:03pm On May 16, 2021
noble2faith:
Something keeps telling me that those guys in this drama are playing with our minds. It sounds fictitious. If it's true, the OP is one of the most dangerous animals in this planet. You described the kind of friendship between you and ur guy in ur write-up; that must be more than just friendship, you guys are brother's. Yet, u did such terrible act against him! You are deadlier than black mamba. I have no iota of sympathy for you at all. I could remember vividly during my late teenage years, a friend of mine (not so close) locked me and his girlfriend in a room; up till now, I cannot say why he did that. What I did was not looking at her face and focusing on television. I never had long discussion with her. That's how I overcame the temptation. I hate betrayal cos it is tantamount to murder.

And for your simp friend that is now on the run, I think he has been kayanmatered by the girl. The best he could have done was to walk away: stopped being friend with you and cut off his relationship with that whoremonger.

Is that enough reason to want to kill him?
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Ginaz(f): 10:04pm On May 16, 2021
Yes o. Let’s be careful of two faced friends. People who look like they care but they don’t at all and are mostly evil inside . angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by hermesprogidy(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2021
Ishilove:

If i give you nodding, you will go into a coma. Are you drunk? Show me where I was 'cheering him up' as you claim or forever hold your peace.

Arrant nonsense.
Please don't kill me laugh na. Abeg grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.