Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (64714 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Michelle55: 9:31pm On May 16, 2021
Ayam speechless.. I've being following this thread silently, it sent shivers down my spine. Shey na on top kpomo wey no reach 100naira naim all this butchering happen?
Me Ayam not understanding anything again, how did you guys allow a hoe come in between you guys? She's not fit to be classified as a woman abeg, person wey probably dey dig another preeq as we dey talk na im una allow to destroy una laidis? Nawa oh, what a woman can't do doesn't exist in this case undecided

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by tchidi066(f): 9:31pm On May 16, 2021
This is one of the reason why i hardly let people too close to me, your worse enemy can be your best friend, whatever it is, the two friends are both wrong, i pray God heals every wound ...

6 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 16, 2021
Michelle55:
Ayam speechless.. I've being following this thread silently, it sent shivers down my spine. Shey na on top kpomo wey no reach 100naira naim all this butchering happen?
Me Ayam not understanding anything again, how did you guys allow a hoe come in between you guys? She's not fit to be classified as a woman abeg, person wey probably dey dig another preeq as we dey talk na im una allow to destroy una laidis? Nawa oh, what a woman can't do doesn't exist in this case undecided
That lady involved isn't just any lady she's on a mission.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Avast(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2021
Still waiting for the part 3 of this story, person must die.

Useless fellows, just because of woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by ZaramT: 9:37pm On May 16, 2021
Aahhh so more troubles are coming? Nah woman go kill una??

ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:
all I can say is thank God that you're alive, because your parents have been fustrating all my efforts to communicate with you because your line were all switched off............ Quick recovery sir, my prayers are with you, get well first before another trouble. Bye

Two faced human, you had better go thank your star that he did die. By now you would have either be an accomplice and hiding for the rest of your life or in police net awaiting trial.

I don't understand how you guys could be this foolish.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by gigante: 9:39pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

fool, don't quote me again to ask silly questions

If I was Chima, I would've had you killed, both you and the other guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Curious345: 9:39pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:
all these hungry cult boys sef

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by masterP042(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2021
I don tire for nairaland.. Redpill redpill everyday, but na them wan kill their fellow man because of pussy.
Ikegwuru. angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Cnach: 9:41pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

Mr chima, I am not here to argue with you over issues that will add no value to my life, get healed first, I am not sympathising with you
Getting cheated by a girl with any one is very annoying and when it with ur friend it like a hot metal on ur soft skin but know that they don't deserve fighting for. Control urself and let this be the last time u fight over a girl. Na beg I take God name beg u

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Bbbwings: 9:41pm On May 16, 2021
You guys are stupid.
Very stupid

Upon all the redpill on here,
I'm sure the girl is fucking another person

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Caaz: 9:41pm On May 16, 2021
Something must kill a man.
The said lady is nads but a cheapskate and a confusionist.

I wonder the relationship between both your families is like now.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by VicM6: 9:41pm On May 16, 2021
Lovecars501:
You don't need to curse him..... If he was wrong as you said just relax and let karma take place
Shit....karma is fucking slow like a snail.... how long would karma take revenge...... shit, u jst av to call the attention of karma by doing wat u ought to av done... period.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Caaz: 9:43pm On May 16, 2021
Something must kill a man.
The said lady is nothing but a cheapskate and a confusionist.

I wonder the relationship between both your families is like now.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Bbbwings: 9:43pm On May 16, 2021
Both of you are mad
I curse and spit on you two
Awon werey

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Gallantfortune(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2021
Both of you are mad, I have my reason for saying that but I can’t explain. Smh angry

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Teena101: 9:43pm On May 16, 2021
That girl was meant for the street bruv..you should have avoided her by all means after her 1st attempt towards u in abuja..u should have made your guy see clear reasons,I thought y'all had bro code or you should have been plain with him or give him silly excuses y u can't accommodate his girl..I personally as a woman hate it when guys have issues because of my gender..get well soon bro���,life itself is a lesson

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 16, 2021
SweetCuntess:
Please just shut d fvck up! You stabbed ur friend first cos this is simply avoidable but you chose to eat d bait. A friend that cried over a girl but yet u had d mind to sleep with his fiancee? What stopped you from recording and sending evidences to him immediately d lady started wooing u?

Another deranged animal sighted.

Because he bleeped a girl whom he did not rape is the reason why he should be killed?

You blood suckling demon roaming the face of the earth taking lives that you can not create may the anger of the most High visit you soon.

If you think he has committed an offence that why not report him and sue before the law rather than plotting to take his life? I know you may not value your life but others do.

14 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2021
chumaZ:
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6403055/best-friend-tried-kill-me

Update

Is been a crazy year, I never imagined I will found myself in a crazy situation like this.

Kennedy used to be my best friend right from when we were little. We attended the same nursery, primary, secondary and university together. We are like family friends and attend the same church. You can't see Kennedy those days without me. While he was the aggressive one, I was gentle on the other hand, I use to see him as my guiding angel � lol, because you'll never hurt me and go free because Kennedy will come looking for you. A girl have once accused us of being gay lovers because we are always together once lectures are over in school and we stay in the same hostel although different rooms.

My family especially my mum don't joke with Kennedy. He's so loved and cheerised in my house, same goes to his family.

Will never forget the day you fought on my behalf after I got myself into trouble even while I was wrong, you stood by me, I did same sacrifices for you as well.

The first ever clash we ever had was because of Esther, a truth or dare game turned to a fighting competition. Lol, I secretly enjoy the fight because that was the first time you will ever have issue or argument/disagreement with me.

Fast forward to 2017, during nysc that's when I realised Kennedy was dealing with the wrong girl, but then I couldn't stand his heart break once again. He is unlucky with woman and always get broken easily, infact the last one was brutal, I couldn't stand my OG drinking and crying like a baby. Took me ages to talk and take him out of depression, even while being aggressive, Kennedy is emotional and softhearted.

October 2020, I mad the worst mistake accommodating his fiancee and on 1st February he made attempt on my life, many people lash at me because they don't know how close I am to Kennedy, and I am 100% sure their advise worked because Kennedy talk less and do more. He's a good listener

Kennedy ndia amagi ebe anyi isinabia ko ka anyi si we kwado, that have always been your favorite Igbo slang, sad it doesn't matter again

On April 9th, I had a brutal fight with Kennedy, I never believed he could ambush me with his friends and I was disfigured so badly, with the help of my family is been from one sugary to the other, I hope to be normal again one day, my fine boy is gone, I have scares on my face or might even remain on a wheelchair forever all because of a woman.... Writing from an Indian hospital, I would've post pictures but I don't wanna reveal my identity.

Kennedy (offorken) stop running, I have forgiven already, God willing I will bounce back stronger and better.

Please becareful of friends who claims to be neutral, is either they are working against you secretly or wanna pull you down out of jealousy, Ruggednoy01(kachi) is example. YOUR FRIEND CAN EITHER BE FOR YOU OR AGAINST YOU period

Ruggedboy01, you rushed to create, lol. You want me dead...... But God pass una
https://www.nairaland.com/6430308/update-best-friend-tried-kill#99357374

You fuuccked your best friends gf, you're a bastard go and burn in hell and I hope you never get to walk ever again

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Naustine(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2021
Bro's over who*r*s... Let that be ur watchword. And thank me later

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NiceMen: 9:45pm On May 16, 2021
jD32:

Hypocrite. Bloody hypocrite. It is clear from your write up that you're the devil only pretending to be innocent

You didn't write anything about what you did. Your Own roles in the issue suddenly got editted

Enjoy your enjoy, you wicked backstabber. You got what you deserved
I don't know you and I don't fuvckinh care to know you. You all are bastards for fighting over a girl that another man will come Bleep.

I remember getting depressed cos a girl broke my heart. Do u know what woke me up?

I told myself that if I die, she will move on and get married while I rot in the grave.

Only fools fight cos of a woman that they are not married to.

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by noble2faith(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2021
Something keeps telling me that those guys in this drama are playing with our minds. It sounds fictitious. If it's true, the OP is one of the most dangerous animals in this planet. You described the kind of friendship between you and ur guy in ur write-up; that must be more than just friendship, you guys are brother's. Yet, u did such terrible act against him! You are deadlier than black mamba. I have no iota of sympathy for you at all. I could remember vividly during my late teenage years, a friend of mine (not so close) locked me and his girlfriend in a room; up till now, I cannot say why he did that. What I did was not looking at her face and focusing on television. I never had long discussion with her. That's how I overcame the temptation. I hate betrayal cos it is tantamount to murder.

And for your simp friend that is now on the run, I think he has been kayanmatered by the girl. The best he could have done was to walk away: stopped being friend with you and cut off his relationship with that whoremonger.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Theboss100(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2021
Offpoint1:
I'm disappointed, nobody died.

4 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by pseudonomer: 9:47pm On May 16, 2021
jD32:
Op is a backstabbing and dangerous human being not to be taken seriously. You're a foolish evil wicked soul to even have an election towards your friends girl and to have the nerve to come online to begin to paint him in bad light.

Full

This is Kennedy, I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by chieni(f): 9:47pm On May 16, 2021
ElPayaso:

Na wetin dem no understand be that. It's the normal street rules. One man gats go down.. Na street fight, Na one person sleep for 6 feet
can you stop all of this negative talks. wishing another person death? put yourself in the other party's shoe. No life is worth loosing, especially with regards to issues like this.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Bbbwings: 9:47pm On May 16, 2021
Ishilove:

If i give you nodding, you will go into a coma. Are you drunk? Show me where I was 'cheering him up' as you claim or forever hold your peace.

Arrant nonsense.
grin
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by NiceMen: 9:48pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:
before another trouble?Kai.. If Na my brother una dey do this kind thing...I will just wait for u all to kill him. I one. Na when all of una don forget, one by one, the una go just dey drop dead!

Rubbish!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Funpeter: 9:50pm On May 16, 2021
jD32:

Hypocrite. Bloody hypocrite. It is clear from your write up that you're the devil only pretending to be innocent

You didn't write anything about what you did. Your Own roles in the issue suddenly got editted

Enjoy your enjoy, you wicked backstabber. You got what you deserved
what do you expect him to write again? Let @rudeboy come and say his own part
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by mayorofafrika(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2021
jD32:
Op is a backstabbing and dangerous human being not to be taken seriously. You're a foolish evil wicked soul to even have an election towards your friends girl and to have the nerve to come online to begin to paint him in bad light.

Full
Thank your stars say no be person like me all of you that where involved won't have seen they light of the next day
Damage ur padi finish still open mouth talk,just because of woman,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by VicM6: 9:50pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

off course you are free to quote me online, I wonder if you can ever do that offline, I no go waste my time on you, just be guided who you insult online
So u don turn jagaban bcus u don put one person for wheelchair bah...... just know how u relate with people bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.