Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl (64675 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Blocked A Female Friend Now Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Martinez39s(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Anyone who puts my sibling in hospital with griveous injuries because of a woman will not rest in this life as long as I'm alive. Only in death will you be able to escape my wrath and vengeance.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Kobicove(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2021
Wareva undecided
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by tellwisdom: 9:07pm On May 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Anyone who puts my sibling in hospital with griveous injuries because of a woman will not rest in this life as long as I'm alive. Only in death will you be able to escape my wrath and vengeance.
Onu

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Kingcalls: 9:07pm On May 16, 2021
Don't ever challenge a simp....they are as foolish as women ...

13 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by dochenaj: 9:08pm On May 16, 2021
sageb:
Ishilove, take it easy on chima oooo.
Ema binu , the guy and his friend are so wrong for fighting over a girl that is promiscious.
Now it is majorly the girl's fault?

Always quick to pass the blame to the woman. Brother sleeps with his brother's gf, and yes the woman is more at fault. Nonsense.

The relationship this guy portray they share is so deep, that they could well be brothers. No amount of seduction should make a man go in to his brother's gf/fiancee/wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by bleskid: 9:09pm On May 16, 2021
anything that will lead to baby I love you my hand no Dei on top
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2021
Emotionss:
When you advice Thames to take The Redpill they will not listen. Just look at the nonsense this supposed Best friend are doing to themselves because of one overused vagina entity.

SIMPs disgraceing men since 0.0000BC

bros wait o

this redpill vaccine
shey e get nafdac number undecided
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2021
I keep wondering the kind of generational simps and idiots we have this day in the name of men.
Imagine how two grown up simps and idiots allowed a bitch to destroy their long time friendship.
It would HV being better u two killed yourselves so that others will learn one or two things from the death. I just hate

10 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by arukwe123(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2021
Next time you won't betray a trust. No pity whatsoever. 2 Idiots

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

she's not my girl, get the Bleep off my mention
She's obviously not anyone's. The better ya'll Kidmen sit this out. Una m.umu-ness dey roof level to fight over a woman. My 18 years old bro with raving hormone cannot quarrel over a woman.

13 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by chinchonglee(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2021
chumaZ:
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6403055/best-friend-tried-kill-me

Update

Is been a crazy year, I never imagined I will found myself in a crazy situation like this.

Kennedy used to be my best friend right from when we were little. We attended the same nursery, primary, secondary and university together. We are like family friends and attend the same church. You can't see Kennedy those days without me. While he was the aggressive one, I was gentle on the other hand, I use to see him as my guiding angel � lol, because you'll never hurt me and go free because Kennedy will come looking for you. A girl have once accused us of being gay lovers because we are always together once lectures are over in school and we stay in the same hostel although different rooms.

My family especially my mum don't joke with Kennedy. He's so loved and cheerised in my house, same goes to his family.

Will never forget the day you fought on my behalf after I got myself into trouble even while I was wrong, you stood by me, I did same sacrifices for you as well.

The first ever clash we ever had was because of Esther, a truth or dare game turned to a fighting competition. Lol, I secretly enjoy the fight because that was the first time you will ever have issue or argument/disagreement with me.

Fast forward to 2017, during nysc that's when I realised Kennedy was dealing with the wrong girl, but then I couldn't stand his heart break once again. He is unlucky with woman and always get broken easily, infact the last one was brutal, I couldn't stand my OG drinking and crying like a baby. Took me ages to talk and take him out of depression, even while being aggressive, Kennedy is emotional and softhearted.

October 2020, I mad the worst mistake accommodating his fiancee and on 1st February he made attempt on my life, many people lash at me because they don't know how close I am to Kennedy, and I am 100% sure their advise worked because Kennedy talk less and do more. He's a good listener

Kennedy ndia amagi ebe anyi isinabia ko ka anyi si we kwado, that have always been your favorite Igbo slang, sad it doesn't matter again

On April 9th, I had a brutal fight with Kennedy, I never believed he could ambush me with his friends and I was disfigured so badly, with the help of my family is been from one sugary to the other, I hope to be normal again one day, my fine boy is gone, I have scares on my face or might even remain on a wheelchair forever all because of a woman.... Writing from an Indian hospital, I would've post pictures but I don't wanna reveal my identity.

Kennedy (offorken) stop running, I have forgiven already, God willing I will bounce back stronger and better.

Please becareful of friends who claims to be neutral, is either they are working against you secretly or wanna pull you down out of jealousy, Ruggednoy01(kachi) is example. YOUR FRIEND CAN EITHER BE FOR YOU OR AGAINST YOU period

Ruggedboy01, you rushed to create, lol. You want me dead...... But God pass una
https://www.nairaland.com/6430308/update-best-friend-tried-kill#99357374

How can i contact this kennedy?

I need his contact, I'll track him down. He'll pay for what he did. I promise you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by detectivejones: 9:11pm On May 16, 2021
Offpoint1:
I'm disappointed, nobody died.

The story sef get as e be it's like they translated it from Hindi to English

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Godwin25king: 9:11pm On May 16, 2021
I hate seeing guys fight over a woman or women fighting over a man.. Very stupid thing angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by KingZaddy(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

Mr chima, I am not here to argue with you over issues that will add no value to my life, get healed first, I am not sympathising with you
just Shut Up Already...

Dont Be An Asshole than You Already Are...

If Na My Person You Do This Rubbish To na this Sunday Night go Be Your Last in This Planet

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by yungchop: 9:14pm On May 16, 2021
Honestly I actually think this drama Na cruise.. Ogun kill both the Kennedy and the chima for playing with NLs head .. Make una go see una script give super story abeg .. Bastaaaaaaards!

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by bomasek(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2021
A tale of 2 fools

14 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Havertz10: 9:15pm On May 16, 2021
On top woman cheesy

When men dey use left right cheesy
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by FoolishBoy419: 9:15pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

fool, don't quote me again to ask silly questions

Coward. You should learn hoe to fight one-on-one

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2021
Kingsbridge:
girl wey this bobo's for they take turn dey lash while preaching love to her until she learn, nah em dem dey fight for, come leave money dey fight for kpekus. Wetin Desmond eliot no go see for twitter.
as in eh.. They are just princesses. Weak brothers
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Smooyis(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2021
Lazy youths abound in Nigeria truly shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Elliot2(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2021
If after all the redpill education, niggas still fight niggas over bitches and it damn amaze me. Bleep you all, simps!

10 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by humilitypays(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2021
ruggedboy01:

fool, don't quote me again to ask silly questions
You are a very big fool. If I can get your identity I will sponsor people to deal with you ruthlessly and possibly eliminate an idiot like you from the face of earth.

I don't care what he did to your girlfriend or fiancé.

While in school, I remember some of my guys sleeping with some other girlfriends and we all laughed and joked about it nobody raised a sword cos it's a woman matter.

But imagine a useless godforsaken fool like you hurting your fellow man because of an ordinary girlfriend not even your wife, useless ewu, anuofia.

I know you are one useless cultists. That's why your life will forever remain miserable.

If you are a strong man reveal your identity with pictures and let me buy this case and let you know how it feels, idiot.

Useless animal. Girls will keep destroying a foolish boy like you till you die miserably since you are that foolish to hurt your fellow man because of a girl that is being bleeped by so many guys you don't even know idiot angry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by bennyrazz: 9:20pm On May 16, 2021
The whole thing still comes back to Kennedy. When Chima refused kennedy fiancee from staying with him in Lagos, he should have taken a cue from that. "Dem no dey keep yam with Goat, goat go chop am" Kennedy's fiance has been hearing Chima is bumper to bumper and she just wanted to test it too to confirm. You know women have silly little minds. How can someone rape you and you are still sending nudes to your rapist. Omo I blame Kennedy for all this meeeeen. Chima just saved you trouble that will come in years. I guess love blinded you from seeing the true picture. I hope both of you forgive yourselves and move forward.

14 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by AmuAwusa: 9:21pm On May 16, 2021
I hope you have learnt your lesson.
Sometimes we learn a little lesson to escape a bigger problem in the future.

After this experience, if you see person woman and wife, you go run go far. It's clear you don't have self control around women, and Nigeria guys no dey smile these days as na woman yansh dey at least relax majority of them small for this brutal regime. grin grin

Get well.
Next time chop food wey you cook by yourself or the one the owner invite you chop.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Yxxx: 9:25pm On May 16, 2021
detectivejones:

The story sef get as e be
it's like they translated it from Hindi to English
grin grin grin
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by LadySarah: 9:25pm On May 16, 2021
The future will always be female.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Plut01: 9:28pm On May 16, 2021
baddosky1:
Thank God I don't have human friend(s)
My friends are my HP Laptop, my Samsung TV and my phones.

Add a cat to this good list of friends and we are cool wink

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Avast(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2021
Offpoint1:
I'm disappointed, nobody died.

Same here......
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by AmuAwusa: 9:29pm On May 16, 2021
There's no such thing as redpillers in naija in the real sense of the word.
What we have are guys ignoring _bitch A to fall mugu for _Bitch B. grin grin

An average naija babe get sense pass their counterpart. The dey bill you straight up, weda na girlfriend, sister, side chick, wife, concubine. Them go still bill you and not only you...

A girl of 20 years in university can comfortably get her hair fixed for 10k,money many nairaland red pills don't even have in their account. angry

DO a cash give away and watch them drop their numbers like flies to poop...And damn most of it still goes to their gfs, while the ones who think themselves smart will spend their money satisfying both their sexual urge on girls whose sexual urges are already overstretched.

9 Likes

Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by kel94(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2021
Jack005:
The brutal end of a simp and a co -simp.. No fuvks given!
You just spoke my mind. Amend your way o ye simps lest the same fate befalls you.
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 16, 2021
AmuAwusa:
There's no such thing as redpillers in naija in the real sense of the word.
What we have are guys ignoring _bitch A to fall mugu for _Bitch B. grin grin

An average naija babe get sense pass their counterpart. The dey bill you straight up, weda na girlfriend, sister, side chick, wife, concubine. Them go still bill you and not only you...

A girl of 20 years in university can comfortably get her hair fixed for 10k,money many nairaland red pills don't even have in their account. angry
Re: It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl by Omoluabiii(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2021
May God save you & preserve you....
You didnt learn enough while growing and it almost cost your life.
By now you should know that nature will seperate two friends when a woman comes in...
Dont try it, its a war with nature,
as soon as your friend gets a woman, give them space, if you dont, nature will either neutralise you, or the woman will go.
See the likes p square,
the woman is a law of division, you can only manage it a bit if your emotional IQ is powerful, yet nature fires like crazy, nature dont want us to agree to that extent,
So next time, keep the gap as soon as he picks a woman....

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.