Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! (41994 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Keniwit(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

You’re such a fool , deranged and I spit on you. What the hell is wrong with men of these days? You are married ! You are fuvking married for God’s sake ! What on earth do you want? Is your wife not giving you pusssy? Doesn’t she kiss you? Doesn’t she moan and suck your useless dick enough?

You are a full grown adult and a grown man , ain’t you supposed to put your emotions in order? You want to whoreeee around with a jezebel in a disguise of “attraction and stupid feelings

Ask yourself and please put yourself in your wife’s shoe , if she was the one doing all this with an old flame , would you be happy? Why do you want to make This woman go through emotional trauma? Why did you marry her if you knew you couldn’t get control of yourself or won’t behaved like a grown married man?

Will you die if you delete that jezebel’s number ? Will your useless dick stop functioning if you do away with her? I spit vehemently on your soul and see let me tell you, you will get your karma soon if you don’t leave that bitchhh alone who wants to ruin your marriage and cause emotional trauma for your wife.

That bitch will burn in the hottest part of hell, alongside you. Spit! sad
Trust me you be idiot...he only seek for advice not your insult..

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by BAVOSKI(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:

i did that once but I unblock her again
Alagidi nie oooooo

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by blazepascal(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2021
Why didn't u marry ur ex

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Oyiboman69: 4:07pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

You’re such a fool , deranged and I spit on you. What the hell is wrong with men of these days? You are married ! You are fuvking married for God’s sake ! What on earth do you want? Is your wife not giving you pusssy? Doesn’t she kiss you? Doesn’t she moan and suck your useless dick enough?

You are a full grown adult and a grown man , ain’t you supposed to put your emotions in order? You want to whoreeee around with a jezebel in a disguise of “attraction and stupid feelings

Ask yourself and please put yourself in your wife’s shoe , if she was the one doing all this with an old flame , would you be happy? Why do you want to make This woman go through emotional trauma? Why did you marry her if you knew you couldn’t get control of yourself or won’t behaved like a grown married man?

Will you die if you delete that jezebel’s number ? Will your useless dick stop functioning if you do away with her? I spit vehemently on your soul and see let me tell you, you will get your karma soon if you don’t leave that bitchhh alone who wants to ruin your marriage and cause emotional trauma for your wife.

Ha ha!...na advice the guy need no be cause and swear

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by prophetfire: 4:08pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:

I doubt it jare. How i go take know self
. She wash her obo, use the water give you food. That's why. Someone that refused your marriage proposal but prefers to be your side-chik isn't a normal girl. Assuming you are the one that dumped her, I can understand. That one na destiny destroyer. Run for your life cos you have been hooked. Go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by samuelson06(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

Must you be so insulting before you can pass a message? What's the difference between you and the guy now? To you being promiscuous is the greatest sin and not abusing people. A pot calling a kettle black!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by wizod(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

who provoked this beauty without brain of a girl?
Must you advise him using derogatory speech?
Go and learn good manners else, YOU WON'T MAKE A GOOD HOME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by tuoyoojo(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Engr1(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2021
Smiles cheesy cheesy cheesy
Actually, what kind of advice do u want us to give you........meanwhile I think people with good view will do that then!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Frales6(f): 4:10pm On May 17, 2021
E be like say that your ex no know exactly what she want. You proposed, she rejected, and now una dey do Romeo and Juliet especially now wey you don marry. Two of never know unasef, make the love wey dey chack una still hold una until belle mistakenly enter, na that time una eyes go clear and maybe na that time una go find a lasting solution to una love problem
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Theboss100(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:

I also did. But I reached out again to someone who reconnected us.
Then this will help you.
My help is not easy. It took me enough research to come up with this.
This will really help reset your brain.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by samuelson06(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2021
Oyiboman69:

Ha ha!...na advice the guy need no be cause and swear

You know some people feel it's only when they advise and abuse at the same time that the person the advice is meant for would take it. I can't imagine listening to someone who insult me in the name of giving advice.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Kaybae(f): 4:14pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

Thanks so much for this comment, it always baffled me when some married men behave in a selfish way, how on Earth will you feel if your wife is still in touch with her ex? I can't never forget what i passed through few days back when I caught my husband, it's scar that doesn't leave the heart no matter what, when one side is committed and the other is a cheat. Huuuu is not the fault of this so called side chick but of those senseless individual putting their wives in trauma, any married man cheating don't mind seeing her mother in pain...

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by wizod(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2021
be a man for once.
Pretend you're not seeing her
Respect and love your wife.
Don't allow your erection to control your direction.
My little contribution biko

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by OlaMiki: 4:17pm On May 17, 2021
that shows u no go ever hear word or take advice contrary to u feelings for her. go hammer her till u are tire
daylay7:

i did that once but I unblock her again

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by kingyang: 4:18pm On May 17, 2021
For some reasons , make need to marry two to 3 wives, I got same fellings to, the nature of my job keeps me far away Sha
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

I met this lady long time ago before I got married to my wife and we were in love back then. She refused me when I actually proposed to her and I moved on afterward but each time we were together, our love was quite evident in the air which became noticeable to people around us.

Eventually, I got married and we distant ourselves for the sake of both of us and then, we reduced our phone talks but we were still friends.

And now, each time we were opportune to talk on phone, the feelings keep coming back. It is irresistible! The day we eventually met, we almost make out but we got ourselves under control miraculously and we distant again for a while. The truth is I can't stop talking to her at least we don't even do that often as before.
What is wrong with me? i need help! What do I do?

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 17, 2021
mickykhe:
U r not serious as a married man

I swear. By doing this you are openly declaring your preference for the one you didn't marry over the one who went all the way, changed her surname and hitched her destiny to yours. It's not love, it's immaturity.
If she was all that, why on earth did she not go all the way? Is she the type who strings many men along, and plays men for a fool, and she has successfully played you, or are you the one seeking to have your cake and eat it too? Either way, it will not make you look good if this egg you are incubating hatches.
Oga, the overwhelming majority of us who are married have one or more exes.
We are dealing with our realities. Snap out of this fantasy world, before it transforms into a nightmare, which it will, if you nurse it to fruition.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by mickigirl: 4:18pm On May 17, 2021
people are taking this personal

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by celebgists01: 4:19pm On May 17, 2021
Seriously my guy you need a very hot slap,I mean a very thunderous slap to reset your lustful brain.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Lexusgs430: 4:20pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

I met this lady long time ago before I got married to my wife and we were in love back then. She refused me when I actually proposed to her and I moved on afterward but each time we were together, our love was quite evident in the air which became noticeable to people around us.

Eventually, I got married and we distant ourselves for the sake of both of us and then, we reduced our phone talks but we were still friends.

And now, each time we were opportune to talk on phone, the feelings keep coming back. It is irresistible! The day we eventually met, we almost make out but we got ourselves under control miraculously and we distant again for a while. The truth is I can't stop talking to her at least we don't even do that often as before.

Confess to your wife....... grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by drightguy(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2021
I don't make friend with anyone that refused me.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by spartoo: 4:23pm On May 17, 2021
Talk to your wife about it

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by KunleyY19(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

OP you sure say no be your wife be this. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by nkiliuzo(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2021
which kin nollywood film be this? baba block the girl jare, na una type dey stereotype married Nigerian men... bloody tw@t

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by luckydion(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2021
"What is wrong with me", Your Mind set; Inability to control your mind, feelings and emotions. If U say U can't 4get or stop chatting her amorously, I will tell u to deep your prick in hot water for a test, if u can stop that because it hurts so can also stop chatting her... all is mind set.

U need to develop love and care for your wife, see your wife as better than her, Even if your wife is not as good as she is or as beautiful as she is, see those things and features of your wife that are better than hers, develop on those features and u will see your self leaving and boring when ever u see her number or herself.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by gift4nature(f): 4:28pm On May 17, 2021
The truth is that when you are genuinely in love with a person, u can't stop loving the person. You can only ignore it, or put a lot of bullshit on it or bury it. U can't stop loving a person. The best thing u can do for your wife is to try and ignore it. If u really can't, pray about it and tell God to help you.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Patented: 4:30pm On May 17, 2021
if block and delete cannot work confess to your wife and kids.......after that you will either be cured or you will embrace the wahala full on.
daylay7:

I also did. But I reached out again to someone who reconnected us.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by amazingspiderma: 4:30pm On May 17, 2021
Too much Zee World......
Reduce the time you spend on telenovelas and you will recover within a week.

You are not ready for marriage, if you still flirting with the idea of another woman.

Don't sacrifice your marital destiny on the altar of sex.

Marriage is Discipline.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by ademuyiwa20(f): 4:31pm On May 17, 2021
Those of you saying block and delete. The human mind is estranged. Let him block her today, tomorrow, he would unblock her again.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by bayelsaowei(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2021
mickykhe:
U r not serious as a married man
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Rubbiish(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

U are a f00l & weakling @bold!
I only feel for your wife, who was kind enough to accept u when this one rejected u!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On May 17, 2021
I don’t know why mynd44 keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I’m thinking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.