Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (70348 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Kriss216: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?
Even if it’s real, can’t she mask her loss and keep that shît to herself?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.
I admire your intelligence.

You're one of the few sensible Nairaland ladies.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by BlckBoy4U(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dont give him o. Hes Buhari
Felililicia:
This is somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Malawian(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wait, I dey date you for one month and I never Bleep you? Madam, na until I Bleep you I dey consider say I dey date you. Infact, na you go begin arrange the relationship sef. Inukwa? One whole month of Simping.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by esdeemiami(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Well said more wisdom
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Once u and i have agreed we in a relationship
Na to stamp wit sèx b d next na
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by supercharles(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
What actually do you want from him
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
What did you request from him on DAY ONE?
No one has asked.

It's expected and normal for Young Nigerian Ladies to dish out scale of preferences to their new Boyfriends from DAY ONE.
Some start demanding in dia Dreams even b4 d actual reality. Many go 2 dates with dia entire kindred.

You won't tell us what you demanded abii?
So many have concluded without fair hearing.
Many people don't know how LADIES lie.

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by nidoo: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Na man him be, no be me tell u to go Bleep wrong people finish come reach my turn, you want come dey careful.you either do it or you get out.. Am not looking for male friends to keep.konji set real

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by ProphetJeroboam: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
My daughter. Do not make shakara for that young man if you’re not interested in giving him what he wants. I closed my eyes just now and I went into a trance. I saw that you eventually gave up the cookie after 7 months and after he dealt with you with dongoyaro, monkey tail and burantashi, you came out of the room bow legged. This I have seen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by wallarwallar(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread

Hope u sef never make early demand for money and material stuff because to you that is normal but him asking for sex is abnormal..
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by chukwudiology(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
So we don't have pastors in Nairaland. I can't see any gospel advice here, what is going on in this country? And we have the highest number of churches in the world.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by twinskenny(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
that doesn’t mean he is not serious
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by lilvicky68(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You finish work.. case closed..
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by tunmoj(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lobatan! You finished everything..
Amotolongbo:

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
you want staff person Pikin of sex while you are not a virgin yourself. Aunty think well o
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Amuroba: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Useless Ho ,
Swear you are not gaining financially from him.
The guy got no ball. 30 Fvcking days without seeing the pant of the
b!tch you call your fiance?.
We officially starts dating after Fvcking, if not we can't even be friends.

5 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by InvertedHammer: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
/
Unbalanced story.

Within this month of relationship, he demanded for sex. What have you demanded from him?

No taxation without representation cool
/
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by cybertron88: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
The guy even tried waiting for 3 months. Either d guy no get swag or e no get bread. The guy must be a simpleton. How do we officially become Boyd and girlfriend without fu*king atleast twice? I no understand all these people again o.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ezedon(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
Are you a virgin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Those people asking him to give in to the offer,what if she is ur daughter,is sex must for both parties in love..sis if u re not okay with it don't give in nd discuss it with him,if he loves you,he will respect your decision
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by gift2xl: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
It's in the vain.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin ma nigga
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by StUriah(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
How can a man date a woman who is not sexually attractive to him?

I ask.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by sanpipita(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
danietohbadt:
Did you guys really define what you both want in the relationship before you started?

Cos I don't understand this you're saying at all.

Why did you both decide to date?

At least, there. must be a purpose.
See, to be realistic, if the guy is still a student, between 20 and 26,then you're in for a fucktionship.

Please, define your relationship before starting one. It's very important.

Sounds like they are dating on vibes, God help both of them
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by donogaga(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:

From observation, you are obviously a wise woman.
Your reasoning is quite commendable.

Unfortunately, an average Nigerian girl has a weird mentality. They don't seem to think straight.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
I wished I could type a lot, but I’m just going to tell you this “ but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint” Let me add mine “ They will never never never be disappointed “ Take this bible verse to the bank, you can cash out with it trust me!

Don’t date boys, court whom God has ordained for you...and how do you know him? Pray, Fast, Work and Be expectant.

Any man asking you to pull off your dress or open your legs, RUN!!!!

You won’t regret it!

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by ayclem01(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
nijaomegacode:
What else will a man do with this kinda girl if not sex? It's not like you can help him achieve his dream or contribute to his life financially. You've only got a pair of unequal boobs and a stupid vagina.
I blame the guy for not asking for sex from the very first day he met you.

Bros u wicked sha. Haba....
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

Question...
What value does he offer Besides money or gifts? Is he decent enough for u? Is he sincere, serious minded and dedicated? Does he respect u? Then what do u bring or plan to bring to the table?

Bt if u ask me I think this guy just wants to bed u nothing more unless u change Smtn in that relationship.The weird behavior is unbecoming.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by babakb: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
DDayve:
Most times, when a man goes for a woman, he is after sex. Only in rare cases will a man see a woman for the first time and already decides to marry her. He may demand sex too early and stil be the best man you would ever want. What happens on the long run is what determines if both of you will marry. If you like him, allow him. It's only after sex you would know if he is your man or not. Before sex, he is most likely faking it.
You ladies should start having strong mind like men too. Date him, sex him and observe his attitude. If his attitude shows he loves you, continue, if he doesn't, dump him for another guy.

I hope you would give your daughters and sisters same advice...
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by dboY1123(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

Op.. When you dump him, come and date me.. I'm single and searching for serious relationship.
But one thing is that, you have to be cute and not too short and slim.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Indispensable85(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just apply wisdom and try to know whom your partner is.
A man can make love to you 6months or 1yr after you first met and still dump you.
A man can make love to you on your first date and end up marrying you.
There's no hard and fast rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.