Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me (25155 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me / My Husband Is Disrespecting Me / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

She can go and meet Uche no wahala...from meeting Uche, one day luck will run out for her and she will end up on the street like others like her by the time she's divorced.
Naw!!!! Uche isn't new, he's that man who has been in her life for years, you know, that man who was always her friend. Uche has always secretly loved her, now her selfish husband has opened the door for Uche. Kudos to Uche. grin

4 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by FreeSpirited: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

Naw!!!! Uche isn't new, he's that man who has been in her life for years, you know, that man who was always her friend. Uche has always secretly loved her, now her selfish husband has opened the door for Uche. Kudos to Uche. grin
No one..by the time she's officially out in the street...no one will care if Uches arms and bed is wide enough to save her from the depression of singleness

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
yorubarere:

The problem is you assume women think like men. Think about what I wrote deeply.

The problem is, you think women are empty headed numskulls but we are very cunning by nature. We seldom make the same mistake twice with the same outcome. Next time his little immature stunts will backfire on him. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kriss216,

Please come and see how some Evening Newspapers (ENP's) and deranged feminist are worrying themselves on how a man should discipline his wife. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

No one..by the time she's officially out in the street...no one will care if Uches arms and bed is wide enough to save her from the depression of singleness

She's not single, she has Uche, who is the better man smiley

4 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

It doesn't have to be the same scenario, her husband has an immature mind and will continue this behavior until one day he kicks her out and Uche is waiting there with open loving arms and wipes all the pain away.

She will believe Uche cares more about her than her abusive husband does, more than likely he really does. It's hard to go back to an uncaring man especially when you're in the arms of someone who shows you so much respect and concern. undecided
You guys always care more about losing women. This fear alone is big enough to make woman misbehave when she is aware of it.

In life, some will stay and some will leave. No new thing. Once you got wind she is seeing any man, kick her out ASAP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

She should go meet the better man. But what is your definition of better man? Man chasing used married woman? Or mumu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Kriss216,

Please come and see how some Evening Newspapers (ENP's) and deranged feminist are worrying themselves on how a man should discipline his wife. grin
A grown man believing he can actually discipline a grown woman is hilarious. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

The problem is, you think women are empty headed numskulls but we are very cunning by nature. We seldom make the same mistake twice with the same outcome. Next time his little immature stunts will backfire on him. undecided
Sorry you are a woman. My mistake! She is free to go meet uche. You can even collect her number from op and connect her with uche grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

A grown man believing he can actually discipline a grown woman is hilarious. grin grin

k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by escapefromusa(f): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg shut up. I am married. And I am not a slave to my husband.

My husband na man. A real man

grin
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
yorubarere:

She should go meet the better man. But what is your definition of better man? Man chasing used married woman? Or mumu?

A good man who understands that the love of his life made a mistake by marrying a man who doesn't love her, abuses her, disrespects her, and only married her to enslave her. This man was charming before marrying her but is now being his true wicked self.

She can now see that the man who truly loved her but for his own reasons didn't tell her is who she belonged with all along. She needs to dump that zero and get with her hero. cheesy

PS...Uche didn't chase the wife, the husband chased her away, straight into Uche's loving and caring arms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by escapefromusa(f): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Drella:
Actually this is OP's wife.
Apparently she even wore a skimpy dress on their wedding and OP didn't talk that time o grin

I will take it down soon

He married a stripper ? grin

Looks like she's going to a bachelors party.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by escapefromusa(f): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

A good man who understands that the love of his life made a mistake by marrying a man who doesn't love her.

She needs to dump that zero and get with her hero.

The grass is greener on the other side.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by FreeSpirited: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

By the time she's thrown out of her matrimonial home, I hope Uche won't disappoint her by marrying her

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by radiance26(f): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Am sure when bigger issues arises,you will just kill her,all in the name of discipline.

7 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

The grass is greener on the other side.

Yes the grass is always greener on the other side but if what you have at home is nothing but weeds, that grass on the other side looks very good to someone who is being strangled by infectious weeds undecided

4 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by michlins(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
This marriage no go last. You don't threaten a woman and go ahead with it

You have shown her she can sleep on the bench. Trust me tomorrow, she won't even bother to call you but kukuma sleep for bench and next time your neighbor will provide her with bed without touching her.

Na so e dey start

5 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

By the time she's thrown out of her matrimonial home, I hope Uche won't disappoint her by marrying her

Uche is ready to be the loving husband and father to her kids that she deserves. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

A good man who understands that the love of his life made a mistake by marrying a man who doesn't love her, abuses her, disrespects her, and only married her to enslave her. This man was charming before marrying her but is now being his true wicked self.

She can now see that the man who truly loved her but for his own reasons didn't tell her is who she belonged with all along. She needs to dump that zero and get with her hero. cheesy

PS...Uche didn't chase the wife, the husband chased her away, straight into Uche's loving and caring arms.
Ok
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by escapefromusa(f): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

Yes the grass is always greener on the other side but if what you have at home is nothing but weeds, that grass on the other side looks very good to someone who is being strangled by infectious weeds undecided

See why women are cheap. You fail to see the other side has another side and so does the next.

Women always buying high and selling low.. every time every time. Like remnants on a plate... some are even crumbs
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Josbreed: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Techguy96:
First of all im sure u dated her b4 marrying her, u [b]knew she liked short dress while dating her u did not complain, u went ahead with the marriage. [/b]If u don't like women wearing short gown than u shouldn't have married one that likes wearing short gown it's that simple.

Secondly, if she insisted on going to the service u could easily postpone ur discussion to after the service.

Finally making her sleep outside for minor issue like this is totally wrong.

He said he likes her in short/skimpy dresses but not to Church with them. Get your mind right.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
yorubarere:

Ok
Look at my last reply to her, that's exactly how you reply irritating pest.

They will flee in ten thousand ways.

4 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by FreeSpirited: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

Uche is ready to be the loving husband and father to her kids that she deserves. smiley
Then why marry another man in the first place...Uche must love second hand good

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Josbreed: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
As far as the discipline worked out, he is 100% correct.

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Jst 2 months and u're locking her out of de house dat is to say by de time it's gets to 2yrs u will lock her outta de world

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by ukaface(f): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
This story is hilarious

Hol up
You actually did all that?
How old are you again?
No...no...judge yourself,shey Wetin you do make sense?
Childish behaviour

She slept out in the cold, and you're fine with it,you come dey ask about nonsense discipline. Mtcheeeew.....Ko Shi danu jare

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

See why women are cheap. You fail to see the other side has another side and so does the next.

Women always buying high and selling low.. every time every time. Like remnants on a plate... some are even crumbs
You Nigerian men are pathetic. What sane husband throws his wife out of the house, not giving a damn about her well being simply because she doesn't agree with him. Only little boys and tyrants believe they can discipline a grown woman and earn respect from her, that behavior will get you an unhappy wife, and like the saying goes, "Unhappy wife, Unhappy Home."

6 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by escapefromusa(f): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:
You Nigerian men are pathetic. What sane husband throws his wife out of the house, not giving a damn about her well beings simply because she doesn't agree with him. Only little boys and tyrants believe they can discipline a grown woman and earn respect from her, that behavior will get you an unhappy wife, and like the saying goes, "Unhappy wife, Unhappy Home."

What sane wife challenges her husband?

Abeg go adjust your push up bra or visit one of your ex-boyfriends to play ludo or something...

All this late-marraige women, that manage to deceive one slowpoke.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

What sane wife challenges her husband?

Abeg go adjust your push up bra or visit one of your ex-boyfriends to play ludo or something...

All this late-marraige women, that manage to deceive one slowpoke.

What kind of wickedness is this...? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Shut up again jor. You people call every woman with an opinion a feminist cause you don't agree with her. Your first mention at me was insulting and the fact that you don't see it makes me wonder why I am even replying you.

Leave my "simp" husband alone. He is more mature, smarter, more intelligent, more loving than you can ever be. And he won't come here to post nonsense like this. He was raised in a proper home with love and respect, not a Master and slave household.

Where he stands, you no reach and I will not tolerate any disrespect of my husband.

Na me and you dey talk, no drag my husband come, if not I ready for you.
Note how he shifted from 'you will enter 30 without marriage' to "he will leave you with kids". Very useless boys we have in this generation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
torqque7:
Well u both were wrong,ur wife should have simply listened to u as her husband and as for those asking silly questions about if she wore skimpy dresses before he married her,so what if she was?the key word is before he married her,Now she is married so she can't still do that,its like saying since a man met a lady who was a club freak before marrying her then she should still continue that lifestyle as a married women..My only problem with the O.P is that he let his wife sleep outside exposing her to unspeakable danger,if something tragic would have happened to her,trust me u won't even care if she wore short gown or boxers again o..u are a married man so please think well before u act in ur marriage,2months is too early to start having such issues..and u shouldn't have posted ur pics with ur wife in a negative story like this. Goodluck
so a woman is supposed to change into another human being in the name of marriage and a man is not?

You sir are a hypocrite.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Man / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.