Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (75421 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
sEGXY2:
Bros come drop update....mehn dey vex...why you go leave us dey hang now?

done sir... more updates loading....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ride on Uduak. But u av killed our morale
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2021
lanreabbey:
Ride on Uduak. But u av killed our morale

make una no vex, I'll pick up speed cause Tori still long die
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2021
~~~FIFTEEN~~~

Victor and and his ex girlfriend, Ada had broken up almost immediately Grace and I broke up. I guess while I was trying to flee from Grace. Ada was planning to do the same with Victor for obvious reasons.

Firstly, he was shorter than her. Secondly, he was a year below her in school. Definitely very few women would continue that kind of relationship because ladies biological clock moves faster than guys and you know most ladies feel getting married is the next step after finishing school, something Victor couldn't look forward to even in 10 years.

Compared with me, Victor loved Ada dearly, so he did everything to continue their relationship after school, even going as far as Abuja to work during the holidays so that he could be seeing Ada at least every week. Ada wouldn't have anything to do with him anymore, she clearly told him that their relationship was built on Grace and I being together. The niqqa still blames me till date.

Well, that led to the fall of Victor. He stopped caring about the girls he hooked up with, it didn't matter if the girl was ugly as sin, as far as she fancied him enough to drop her panties, he'll gladly slid in.

That was how he met Happy, my neighbors eldest daughter. If I say that girl was ugly, some folks will say I dey abuse God's creation. Victor met her during one of his visits to Collins house, and they clicked.

Each of them took advantage of the other, she was willing to drop her panties at a moment's notice which Victor was down for, Collins was the able hotel manager cause his room was always used for the rendezvous. Victor would simply visit Collins, Happy would come to Collins house, her parents wouldn't suspect a thing because going to Collins house was normal.

As for Happy, she had the freshest boyfriend of all time, so she did everything to make him happy, maybe she felt that taking in for Victor would make him hers forever.

Well Victor obviously didn't calculate that aspect in his fuckery. He kept slamming away and pouring all inside until belly enter.

To worsen the matter, the girl papa na Police man. Naso them summon Victor and him folks, only Victor and his mom showed up. Apparently, his dad wasn't in for that fuckery.

I swear as soon as Victor's mom saw the girl, she defended her son. She help am deny the belly cause shame no allow her to accept that kin person as daughter in-law. To save her head, the mother left him to his fate.

Thankfully the girl's father wasn't in town but he called his colleagues to come pick Victor from his house to the station immediately.

Fortunately for Victor, he was a massive fan of Micheal Scofield of the Prison break series. But instead of waiting till they got to the station before breaking out, Victor broke out(jump off) untop the bike that was conveying him to the station.

Before they'll catch him, Bobo don japa. He went straight home, got his things and travelled within thirty minutes, not even his folks knew where he went.

When the pressure got too much, his family had to relocate to another area. Victor returned after Happy had given birth to a beautiful baby girl, luckily, the girl collected her father's genes.

Even though Victor wanted to come back to claim his child, he knew that would mean a very long custodial battle, so he had to stay on a low and avoid that area, if only he knew I was moving there, he wouldn't have dared coming.

The funny aspect was that Happy still reached out to him steadily online. Her parents took care of the baby, no wonder she get liver go add another pikin for her folks. Seems like she felt the population of her family was too low, so she was adding more population.

Even Armed Robber dey learn stealth work from Victor hand cause the way the Bobo take sneak out of the house, Anini dey learn work.

His family later went to plead on his behalf after confirming that the child was his but Happy's father told them off until Victor was ready to come do marital rites for Happy before they'll get the child.

Now that leads us back to level one. Ain't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collins and I were Sunday school teachers. We were the best teachers that got to that level through different means.

I was the quiet one, he was the crazy teacher. While I could hold my class spell bound for hours just by telling them Bible stories, all Collins had to do was walk into the class with two long sticks, even baby dey stop to cry that moment. Nevertheless, the kids still loved us equally.

The first Sunday after leaving home wasn't any different at first until someone summoned me to the Pastor's office.

I hardly get summoned to the pastor's office except I commit a crime or a complaint from home. In the past few years, I've stopped being the black sheep of the church so I hardly went to the pastor's office except na group meeting wey I no fit afford to miss.

As I stepped in, I noticed that all the elders were also in attendance, my legs grew weak. Clearly my folks had upped their ante, I was reported to some elders who they were close with who in turn reported my matter to the Pastor.

First I was grilled on why I left my parents house. I was in the middle of explanation when one Deaconess cut me short.

"Look at you, small boy like you. You don't have any reason to leave your parents house. You don't even have a good job so how do you think you'll survive. Look at your leg, shebi na when them amputate the leg Nai you go get sense."

I wasn't even allowed to finish, other brutual comments followed. I was burning up but couldn't say anything, they just kept serenading me.

They even show me for Bible where e talk say, Children obey your parents, which meant that if my parents say I shouldn't go anywhere, I don't have a singular right to do otherwise.

"What would your Sunday school kids say when they hear that the same Uncle that always tell them to obey their parents, was breaking the same rule." Said another elder.
If no be say my folks taught me respect, I'll have simply walked out.

The pastor didn't speak at all until the rest were through with bashing me. As a man of wisdom, he asked for my age, when I told him.

He informed the others that I was man enough to leave home but the way I went about it wasn't right, so I should look for a way to make peace with my folks even though I wasn't going to return back.

Atleast make e be say I comot from house with clean conscience and good rapport with my folks. Finally I was placed on suspended leave for a month to access my behavior before I could continue teaching the kids again.

"I'm sure he left his parents house because he wants to do all the bad things available."

One of them said to another as I was stepping out, I didn't turn to look at who spoke but I was smiling sadly. Who ever said that was kind of right though.... I surely was gonna do alot of bad things....... Or wait, maybe I was already doing lots of bad things but since I was staying with my parents, they believed I was a saint.....

Shebi them say make I go make peace... That one na small thing or so I thought.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2021
Happy Sunday folks.... I'll be back with another chapter later...

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kudos,, Ride on
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
~~~SIXTEEN~~~

My first visit back home couldn't have gone more awkward. My dad was reading in the Sitting room when I knocked.

He called my kid sis to check the door. She embraced me warmly as I walked in. I greeted him, he qrunted an inaudible reply and then stood up immediately, gathered his things and walked pass me into his room.

I didn't read any meaning Into his actions, I went in search of my mom. Boy was she pleased to see me.

"See as you've lean finish. Have you eaten? How do you cook? How's your leg?"

"Chai, Mumsy free me, I'm okay. I've always been lean and I have gas, stove and fire wood at home, I know how to cook, so don't worry about me." I replied.

She kept up her barrage of questions but I made sure not to spill the beans about my location. I kept shut about the church confrontation I had. Atleast she was glad that I still went to church, na her problem be that.

The mountain of food that followed was too good to be true, even my kid sister shouted that she hasn't been offer that much food before. As a sharp niqqa, I quickly asked for extra take away cause Collins would kill me if I return empty handed.

I spent about three hours there before I realised something was wrong. My dad hadn't come out of his room since I arrived. He even refused to join us at the dining room, he ate with my mom in their room.

And na him carry me come there o, I be wan straighten matters with am make we dey in peace, but be like say na own goal I score.

After confiding with my mom, she told me he was reading inside, I went to the bedroom and knocked, he didn't even bother to answer, I slightly pushed the door, it was locked. Okay I try na.

My mom gave me enough provisions to last a week, but I trust Collins and his squad of failed musical artist, them go help me deplete am in days.

My mom didn't ask if I spoke with my dad, and I didn't bother to tell her anything, she was teary as she begged me to keep visiting regularly.

Ifa hear, when Sapa wan slap me, I dey on limited funds jare, once a week was enough for them.

Speaking of Sapa, what were my so called 'good friends' doing for their buddy who was afflicted with a rottening foot. Ah, lemme think again. Omor 99% of them japka.

I got to understand that I was chilling with what I call fair weathered friends. They are only there when things are rosy, as you dey crash, naso them dey pass.

It became more intriguing when my niqqas started bouncing my call. First, they'll call to ask about my leg. Then they'll suggest a location for weekend balling. If I ask them who's bankrolling the chilling, them go say na me. If I yarn them say my account don red, them go say no wahala, them go post me about future ballings when bar show their hand. Like play like joke, number go always dey on busy....

They've quickly moved on with newer friends, ofcourse I was old school.

Out of all my day one niqqas, only three of them stuck through. Apart from Collins, I had only Victor, my long time friend/boy Francis and a real Manny called Jago.

Jago and I had been distant mutual friends for long, we never really clicked until my neighbor/street niqqa brought him to my house one evening, when Jago realised I was into his drug fuelled lifestyle, he took me as his understudy. He made me fall in love with Trap and New school rap songs. Then I was a sucker for old school hardcore rap. Well that's past now.

Victor really wasn't of much use. He provided the moral support and the chicks and smokes since he knew I was drained of cash. He still managed to visit me time to time. Ofcourse when Happy's folks are out. Hahahaha.

Francis was working in a bet9ja shop then. It was either that, sales or a teaching job available for a young graduate. Let's not start with bank marketing job. He was also a budding musician, a mile better than Collins but way less popular than Collins. Life's an Irony. Person wey no too get talent, gather fans, person wey come Sabi sing, no even get babe as of that moment. Na him mama come be him number one fan.

Francis always called me first if he needed a balling partner, most times he'll help a customer win big and get rewarded, I'll be the first person that he'll call for balling or shopping. I usually felt ashamed at first, but then I reason am, I've done ten times more than that for him, it wasn't a crime to get help too.

I noticed I have been trying to help others all my life, maybe I deserved to be helped too. It isn't a crime to ask for help sometimes, we're all humans.

As for Jago, he was my emergency bank, his mom owned a mega store filled with poultry products, Jago had his share in some of the goods, so he was racking in cash steadily and he a cheerful giver as long as the money wey I dey ask for no pass 1k, exceptions if na codiene you wan buy, he'll gladly give 5k. Hahahaha.

So that was it, my remaining friends in the world, they weren't the best, they had their flaws, I had mine too. But atleast it was better than having no friends nah. SMH.

~~~BONUS~~~
When I was writing this chapter, I remembered something that happened last month.

My female colleague walked up to me one afternoon, she was frowning slightly, so I started teasing her to go eat before she dies.

She suddenly froze and look at me and asked the strangest of questions.

"Peter, I was discussing with some colleagues last week and they told me how good you used to be, that you usually buy lunch for them, take them out on weekends chillings, help them if they're broke before month's end and lots of other good things but then you suddenly stopped. Infact you've never done any favours for me, did I offend you in anyway? What happened to the good Peter?"

I was grinning wildly as she spoke. 'What happened to the good Peter?' Then it hit me. Yes, what happened to him?

"Babe, go and ask them why they didn't tell me all these things when I was doing father Christmas for them? Na when I stop Nai them dey complain. I be una father? No be the same money we dey collect? Abi una dey help me run my extra time? Babe pack one side o!" All my veins don nearly cut for my neck. Phew I felt good releasing that tension. I was feeling edgy all day.

Nobody tell the babe to japka, well I'll have told her the reason why I stopped but Bleep it, she doesn't deserve to know. She didn't make me start, so she definitely shouldn't care if I stop. ......

~~OFFSMIC~~

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Carterj007 lanreabbey

update don drop....

hope y'all Sunday was fun.
Good night....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 4:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Fresh oil dy your head. Na man you be. grin grin grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
~~~SEVENTEEN~~~

Managing my girlfriends was a job more easier than I expected. Well as it's known, it's more easier to fool a woman as long as she knows she's the number 1. They're mostly clouded by emotions and affections that they hardly place a flaw on you even if it waves them in the face.

What am I trying to say? Collins main chick, Becky had no qualms with any babe that she met in the house, PROVIDED that the babe wasn't with her guy. So she'll play the good cover for me, most times, serenade the girl I was with, with praises like, "our wife, Peter had told me alot about you."

The babe would be smiling anyhow. Becky would never spill the beans to Ruth cause she respects my boundaries and is almost glad that since Ruth still remains my number 1, there was enough excuse to multi-flirt.

Incredibly, this same rules applies to Ruth. If she comes and jams Collins with babe(s) wey no be Becky, she go just lock up as far as none of the babes got eyes on me. Becky is Collins undisputed number 1, a brother can flirt in peace biko...

When I pointed that fact out to Collins, we grew a plan. We started synching our main chicks visit. We'll have couple's time together, watch movies, cook together, eat together, Bleep in our individual bedrooms. Escourt the babes home and we're free to arrange any other packages. None of the main chick would bother to show up twice a day except it's really important and most times na only one fit come twice a day, easily the other person can cover up if package dey. Sweet business abi, but dangerous also.

Most times we had to pretend that we've gone out before they'll allow us be. Ruth and I lived five minutes apart so she could easily come down to check on me if I insist I ain't at home.

Collins and I would stroll to a joint, order for a cup of fresh palmwine each but as per tax collector wey him be, we mostly end up with several liters drank, an empty newspaper littered with tooth picks, stains of the remains of the steaming pork meat that now rests in our stomachs, FOR FREE. Oh My, maybe being a beggar isn't so bad.

As we dey stager go house, I go put my Ble Ble for call. Very totolicious mama. I could write a thesis about this girl.

How do I define her? What do you call a woman who knows all what she needs to please herself and her man on the bed and has stamina for multi sexual sections. Damn.

I seriously didn't expect Blessing and I to last this long, not with the presence of Ruth, funny aspect be say, the two girls dey stay for opposite areas, them be area mamas for either area.

Ruth's nickname was 'Finisher'. Seriously I don't want to explain any further, use your head. Hahaha.

Blessing was called "Mama". Even this one dey heavy my mouth to talk. But na me dey control their package.

Why Ruth was the main chick was because she was my specs 87%, big arse, fine face, big boobs (picture boobs 90% the size of BB9ja Star, Dorothy). The only downside was that she was short and alittle chubby that made her look older than me, but then she was humble to a fault and knew how to manage my numerous mood swings, I didn't see any woman doing any better than her, so she was untouchable on the pedestal.

But then Blessing was the complete opposite, she was rude, insultive, slaps who ever she's quarreling with in a twinkle of an eye, a bad ass drunkard and clubber. What can I not say? But then you'll ask yourself, what then was I doing with that headache of a chick?

Her fucking banging body, now envision Mercy Eke in an ebony skin, Blessing was the perfect hanging out partner. Ruth could turn all heads but Blessing could attract everybody attention to herself, she's loud and unapologetic but boy who cares, when she's drunk, and I'm high/stoned/drunk, our sex sections are really sick. We dey Bleep till we pass out from pure exhaustion.

Unlike Ruth that you could do what ever you like and just pass out, she go cuddle you join, them no born you well to try am with Blessing. The babe na sucker for careful lovemaking. She made me fall in love with a woman's body cause she'll instruct you on what she wants and how she wants it.

Blessing knows that I'm dating Ruth but Ruth doesn't, they haven't clashed for once but Collin's babe Becky usually sees her but says nothing. Funny enough, Blessing has a main boyfriend, very responsible young man. Then you'll ask yourself, "WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT?"

Enough of this two girls, don't forget that I still have my third long time side chick Jen.... Hahahaha.

That one never for once came to my house, she preferred me going to sleep over in her side.

The triangle I was keeping was fun for now. But two opposite species soon step into my life, both from my past and my future.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Carterj007:
Fresh oil dy your head. Na man you be. grin grin grin

I see you bruh... new chapter dropped....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hi guys, I don't know if I'll be able to add another chapter today, but I go try, I'm feeling a little off today. Don't know what is wrong.... Sha... I'm all good.....

make una manage this chapter first...

Xiao.....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Shegzdave: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na Man You Be cheesy
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 3:22am On Aug 31, 2021
You do well for this update.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
~~~EIGHTEEN~~~

I was chilling with Jago in an hotel bar one afternoon, we were catching up over some bottles of beer when he began tapping me rapidly. I turn and smiled when I saw what caught his notice.

"Hahaha, that's my Ex, Stephanie." I said.

"Haaa, Peter you can lie eh, na every babe you know?"

"Why don't you call her over." I hinted.

Stephanie was already walking into the section where barbecue fish and chips could be bought when Jago called her name, she turned instantly and motioned that she was coming in a while without even recognizing who called her.

"Dude, you na bad guy. Where you dey see all this chicks from?"

I gave him Nigerian's favorite answer to every question, "Na God Ohh!!!"

"No seriously man, na the same town me and you dey, how come I no dey see all this chicks wey you dey see?"

"That's because you're scared of rejection. Do you know how many girls have rejected me? That doesn't hinder me one bit." I replied.

Jago na one fresh dude, if I was gay, I'll have hunted for him all my life, dude was lightskinned, and really handsome but his down point was his fear of rejection from ladies. No reason am, fine boys get insecurities too. The same way that girls think fine dudes have ladies trailing them, na the same way the fine boys dey fear to go toast babe cause they'll assume that's what the lady would think which is true by the way.

So he prefers the babe coming to toast him or flirt with him enough to show that you fancy him. And as na Nigeria we dey, that one no fit happen cause our babes get juju for head, to approach man dey do them like say na war. If only we dey Yankee, Jago for the bed one new chick twice a day.

Stephanie walked into the bar and sighted us. She made a dash and hug me from behind, her humongous boobs swatted my head. I was smiling sheepishly. Jago would have given his lungs that moment to be in my position.

Stephanie, where do I start with this girl. Let's rewind alittle..........

~~FEW YEARS BACK~~
I met Stephanie when she was in ss3, I was in my year one. I escourted no other person than yours truly, Collins. (Damn, me and this niqqa don really waka.)

Collins went to visit his babe, his babe brought Stephanie. Then Collins was still in Secondary school also, albeit a different one from theirs.

Back then I was a sucker for older chicks, I didn't see myself touching a girl younger than me, both agewise or school wise with a tent pole but something about Stephanie caught my fancy. She should have been 16/17 by then but she had a mammary glands of a woman that gave birth twice in quick succession. Dammit, Stephanie got a load of boobs meant for three people.

To juice it up, she was really skinny and flat ass, na just dey boobs pack all the fat for her body. I certainly couldn't stop staring at those boobs that were trying to tear her games wear apart.

I had to relax my rules for once. Yes it's my rule, I can twist it to my wish. I called Stephanie closer and introduced myself, when she found out I was already in tetiary institution, she fell for me in one swoop.

But then she turned out to be one hell of a pest. I mean she calls every and any time she likes, it became irritating, all I wanted to do was hit and suck the air out of those boobs and flee but it wasn't easy getting permission out of school to come see me.

We finally met one afternoon in Collins house, Collins wouldn't free room for us cause she bought goodies, dude ate till he got filled up before he finally had sense to leave.

Before man pikin go summon courage as per first time alone together, time just dey go, she was given just two hours permit.

We soon began kissing, Stephanie was a very good kisser. Common Sense told me that this babe has enough experience, we kiss sotey I begin ask myself if kissing na her hobby.

I managed to unbutton her blouse before she stop me. I never saw those boobs in it's full glory, only the red bra that I was pleading with to just cut lemme see something. She promised that next time, I'll surely reach Jerusalem.

But then my juju don spark already. I came back to my senses, e don tey wey matured babe use me catch cruise like that. I immediately broke up with her on the phone.

A very big mistake, cause that night, her friends pull conference call stint on my ass. Them beg me tire till I finally accepted her back.

But then I was even more pissed off, even Pharoah been wan drag with Moses despite say God dey Moses back. So who come be Stephanie and her committee of friends.

Naso I upgrade the plan. I kept managing her until the day she got permission to leave school again. She never knew my house, we usually met at Collin's house.

But that day, I directed her to a school where I usually go for evening Volleyball training. I made sure she watched me till I was through then I walked her to the road, we spoke normally until we were about departing.

Then I turned and gave her a legendary break-up speech, the usual, "it's not you that is the problem, it's me. I'm sorry for raising your hope up. Bla Bla Bla.

That was the first time I ever broke up with a girl in my life, for where I get time for break up, I'll just ghost you till you get the message and let me be. This makes it easier for me to get my old girls back, cause I can easily convince them that we didn't officially break up.

But why was Stephanie's case different? Her age and class stood against her. Now before you think I was very old at that time, oops, I was 19 then and looked every bit her age if not junior, but nothing sweet me pass dating girls older than me.....

Stephanie begged, cried, her friends(most of them don't greet me till tomorrow) pleaded to no avail until we lost contacts.

But there she was, seated opposite me. Stephanie hadn't changed much, she only upgraded her slutty looks with nose rings and almost a dozen different holes in both ears.

She barely added much weight since I last saw her, her boobs still stood out proudly, if you ask me, I think they got even bigger. Just like the first day we met, I stared more at her chest than her face.

She informed us that her bestie was the one selling the fish and chips, she usually come to help. Before she'll finish, Jago had ordered Fish for the trio of us.

As Stephanie got up to get the order, Jago began serenading me with praises. He encouraged me to go for her again. I told him that I don't have money to waste on unnecessary pleasures but the dude was adamant. He was willing to give me some cash to try and get Stephanie back, and what was his gain?

He wanted me to describe how her boobs look like unclothed. With all pleasures, I took up the challenge again. Atleast now we ain't kids no more.

When Stephanie returned, I took her number. She was almost too willing to give me. She was even more pleased when I told her that I lived alone now. She still remembered Collins, so it was easy to describe where I stayed.

"I'll be free to come tomorrow if you don't mind?" She said.

Jago and I looked at ourselves. This was even more easier than I expected, she didn't bring up anything about the past. It just seems like someone pressed the pause button all these years and then released it back after all this while.

We soon change location after promising to call her the next day. Jago kept reminding me to apply oil on her boobs and slid my dick in between. Those boobs deserved to be bleeped also. I kept laughing. Even me no carry breast for head like that boy.

I just hoped things would go differently this time around....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Shegzdave:
Na Man You Be cheesy
NA MAN I BE grin grin
Carterj007:
You do well for this update.
thanks sir... new chapter dropped...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Next chapter drops by 10pm, so help me God....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by sEGXY2(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Therock5555:
Next chapter drops by 10pm, so help me God....
Amen
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
following bumper to bumper
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by swiz123(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Seems like you are a boobs man. Me I can't stand those big boobs flat nyash girls

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
guys seriously make una no vex for me, I'll have to defualt on una. I got a big inconvenience to handle....

if you know what I mean by 'inconvinence'

hahahaha

3 Massive updates drop tomorrow...

3 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 1:52am On Sep 01, 2021
Therock5555:
guys seriously make una no vex for me, I'll have to default on una. I got a big inconvenience to handle....

if you know what I mean by 'inconvenience

hahaha

3 Massive updates drop tomorrow...

Boss show me road. grin grin grin grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
~~~NINETEEN~~~
That evening when I got home, Collins informed me that he was going for a Talent show. As per hype man, he wanted me to go be his number one fan. But if I catch myself say I go anywhere.

He came back late in the night with another friend of his who I didn't care to find out who until the next day.

As soon as I stepped out into the parlour around 10am, my head swimming with hangover, I noticed a strange bald guy sitting with Collins on one long sofa watching a movie playing on the flat screen on the wall.

I greeted them and walked out to go disturb my NYSC neighbors. I noticed somebody was following me from behind. I thought it was Collins until I heard a strange voice speaking behind me.

"Baba where the Igboh na?"

I turned back in shock to see the bald dude smiling back at me. I was forced to smile back.

Wait! What? Why was he asking me about dope? Nobody, I mean nobody has ever asked me about dope before. I once bought dope from a cop who caught a dealer, the man sold it to me cause he thought I was a minor buying it for a stoner. Baba shock as I loss.

How did this strange bald young dude know I was a stoner, I was sure I smelled more of alcohol than smokes. So how did he figure that out.

"Dude what do you say?"

"Haba my niqqa. Why you dey form? Omor you get dope, I wan smoke right now."

"Eh I have, I'll be back for you. Lemme greet my neighbors first." I said quietly.

He went back inside while I went to see my neighbors, I collected a couple of movies from the artist amongst them.

Dude was my tribesman but we really never bonded, he was even more shy with guys than he was with women. So we all minded our business except we can't help it, I bonded with the other Warri guy. He was my banter mate.

I returned back to the parlour after some minutes then passed to my room, retrieve my dope stash and went back to meet the bald dude.

He immediately decoded my eye signals and followed me out. I called Philip to meet us at our usual spot.

Remember that day that Philip and I went to the jungle. I told him that I wasn't comfortable chilling with squad so we found our own personal jungle.

That was where I usually go to smoke during the day time, I had another spot for night smoking.

Since I still couldn't wrap weed, I had to go to Jago's jungle to wrap multiple ties for me which weighed on my budget constraints but a niqqa got no choice.

That reminds me, I was holding a parcel of weed and riztlers, so who was gonna wrap it, neither Philip or I could.

"Bro you Sabi wrap weed?" I asked the bald dude that was trudging behind me like a lamb to the slaughter. We had barely spoke as we walked down bushy paths.

"I Sabi na. That one na small thing." He replied.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! My joy knew no bounds, like that was the only thing to complete my gang ship. My footsteps took an extra bounce.

I had mad joy that day. I later got to know that his name was Sabosky, Sabo for short. I immediately included him in my list of squad members.

He was perfect, perfect in everything....

He was a fellow musician like Collins, and registered for the Talent hunt also. He stayed in the same town but due to the late hours in which the talent hunt got to, he had to come crash with Collins for the night.

I asked how he knew I was a stoner, he just laughed. Certainly corny man die, na corny man go bury am.

We walked back home high as a kite. To say Collins was pissed with Sabo was an understatement. He couldn't tell me shit. He could only para with Sabi till infinity.

See Collins hated smokers with all his life. I still wonder why he tolerated me. Any of his friend that he caught smoking, una must separate or enter big problem cause him go yarn you bullshit.

He once tried that with me but I shut him down at once. Since then, he never bothered anymore.

I could swear that I heard them still arguing as I passed out. I had called Stephanie earlier, she said she was gonna be available by 3pm
It was do or die time....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
swiz123:
Seems like you are a boobs man. Me I can't stand those big boobs flat nyash girls

dude I used to be a boobs man

but now I'm choice less, let something just be big between your chest and ass, I'm good to go. I no get joy again
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Carterj007:

Boss show me road. grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

dude, babe wake me by 2am. say ulcer dey worry her. I had to keep rubbing her back. if I sleep, she go wake me.

trust me, you don't want me to show you any way..... we dey surfer lok

3 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Therock5555:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

dude, babe wake me by 2 am. say ulcer dey worry her. I had to keep rubbing her back. if I sleep, she go wake me.

trust me, you don't want me to show you anyway..... we dey surfer lok

Boss no be small thing you see last night o. Anyway, I still dy with you.. And Happy new month.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
~~~TWENTY~~~
Stephanie proved to be a good time keeper. No be those kind of girls wey go keep you waiting like Amaka.

I had to go for my lessons by 4pm, so I knew that what ever I had to do, I needed to do it within the hour.

Luckily for me, Stephanie came some minutes before 3pm.
I already told Collins she was gonna be coming, the dude was shocked that I still remembered somebody like that. He couldn't even remember where that her friend that he was dating was anymore.

Stephanie came looking even more stunning than the previous day. Collins was stunned. He didn't believe that Stephanie was still hotter than ever despite her numerous flings all this years.

As per sharp man, I cornered her to my room. No need for palour stay. I had a job to do, and boy was I gonna do it with one mind.

Got her drinks and snacks while I played a couple of funny videos for her. In her eyes I saw the boredness. She didn't come see me just to watch movies and gist.

Now guys always watch girl's body movements. If she even do mistake say, "I'll soon be going." My brother you better do something quick or na you go regret later.

Very soon I began whispering some sweet nothingness into her ears. She was obviously giggling. Slowly I reached for her shirt as I slowly work my way up.

Another side note. Don't just go for the goods when you wan straff. Play with odd places that wouldn't draw suspicions from the babe. Most times, this helps us know if the babe is down on not. And to also mentally prepare her for your incoming onslaught.

Any babe wey no dey game, would swiftly remove your hand if you touch her but if you do it on a non conspicuous manner, she'll most likely not realise when your hand reach boobs. By then, she suppose don wet like stream water.

When I say odd places, I meant the back of her neck or like her fingers. It might sound very mundane but eh, babe no go tell you but those small insignificant touches dey tingle their dumebi. To even sweeten the matter, you fit dey do am dey discuss one topic wey no concern her matter. Then when you hit an erotic spot, you can stop suddenly and whisper some freakish shit into her ears. Eh make I resume my story.

Before Stephanie go know how far, na she carry hand dey remove shirt herself. I was met with my arch enemy again.

"MR BRA"

Well this time, I have built a catalog of new acquaintances. First of them was knowing how to unsnap bra with one hand using just two fingers only. Na American pie teach me that skill. Life time skills. Most of my girls are really impressed when I do that stuff, they'll be like, how did you do it?

"Na God ooo." My usual answer. Hahaha.

Stephanie began her long ass kissing again, this time I was obviously not in the mood to kiss all day long, not even if I have all day long. I don wise abeg.

As a pussy five star general, her bra was already unhooked as her back touch the bed, even she shock.

Bra dey one corner in seconds. Then I stood up from the bed and stared at her. I was licking my lips as I stared at those juicy mammary glands, it's been a long time coming.

She stared back in Hot frustration. After some seconds, I joined her back and started approaching those twins with stern precautions, I had to treat those twins with respect, they are very delicate.

Wetin I no do with those boobs? Na only to pour oil and slid my dick in according to Jago's dream but I had other juicy spots to attack, so I went for her trousers. Na there Stephanie come back to her senses.

"What are you trying to do?" She whispered as she tried to hold back her trouser.

"I'm trying to remove your trouser jare." I replied non chalantly

"No you can't, I mean I just came to your house for the first time today. Let's leave it till another time." She replied calmly.

"Okay. It's okay." I replied and stood up. I checked my time, I still had thirty minutes till my lessons were due. Stephanie slowly watched as I stood up nonchalantly. She definitely wasn't expecting that reaction.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"What do you mean by what am I doing? I obviously wanted to have sex with you but you ain't in the mood so I'm gonna go get ready for my lessons." I replied.

Stephanie was amazed, okay, she wasn't used to people just standing up from romance halfway and start dressing. But as I no be every normal person nkor. My head dey shake jare.

"So why did you stop?"

Omor na this kind question make me kill one girl two years back. Hahahaha, na joke o. Before somebody go report me to Popo.....

"Ma'am, I stopped because you said I should."

"But I didn't say we can't have sex, I only said you should stop. It's my first time in your house, so calm down. We could just enact romance today and dive into the main thing when I come visiting next." She suggested.

I sat on the bed and faced her.

"Babe, no reason am. I ain't interested no more. Na wetin you do Nai make me dash you red card that year, now you still wan repeat. By the way I ain't pissed. I just have more important things to do." I replied coldly.

"So there are things more important than me being with you right now?" She tried to guilt trip me.

"Yes, unfortunately. You're important to me but my lessons are more important at the moment, I wouldn't leave my lesson cause I wanna be with you. It's not matter of priority, it's my schedule."

"So what if I agree that we have sex?"

"Ma'am, there's only one thing I hate in my life, and that's somebody that can't make a decision and stick to it. Well you've already told me that there wouldn't be any sex today, so why should I care if you suddenly have a change of mind or not?"

"I'm serious now. I was just kidding earlier, I wanted to try that prank that I did back then and see your reaction. Obviously you haven't changed one bit. I was expecting you to try a little harder. I'll have allowed you make love to me back then but you seriously lack patience."

"That's because there are so many things in this life worth more than sex. So I don't beg for it." I curtly replied.

"So we're not going to have sex again?" She asked, I'm sure she didn't believe how a brother could be staring at all those jugs and still be forming macho Man. Be like jug clog my brain.

"Well, if you still want. I'll clearly oblique but then you'll have to do the fucking cause as I dey like this, my mood don die."

I went back to the bed and laid down again, she was blinking rapidly as she tried to figure out what I was up to.

"Wait, I don't understand. What do you mean by I'll do the fucking?"

"You heard me right. I've tried to seduce you to no effect so since you're the one hitting on me now, me sef go do yanga. Madam are you gonna make love to me or should I go and prepare for my lessons?"

Stephanie sat for a full minute just staring at me, a million things must have been running through her mind. Like the nerves on this guy, I took my phone up and was pressing rubbish while she made her mind up.

Then I felt her fingers on my waist band trying to take them off. I smiled and raise my ass to ease her job.

She was undecided as she touch me slowly, my erection that barely went flaccid ever since I saw those boobs in all it's glory was already showing itself in full swags.

"So you've been hard all this while and you were forming hard man." She joked.

"So because I get erection, you want make I lie down to beg you when you said we can't have sex? Babe I've passed that level biko. Ah... Oh....."

My brain format as she swallowed my dick. Okay that's more like it. So she get better mouth for ministration Nai she wan use the mouth frustrate me. Mtceeew.

I just dey rub my forehead and twist my toes like Oliver twist. If only I get dada, e for scatter. So she na better chorister, what a ministration.

Soon she stopped and asked me to come nack apako. I laughed.

"Wait, have you forgotten what I said?"

"What did you say?" She was unsure.

"You're going to do everything till I cum, or I stand up and go to where I want to go to." I said proudly but my heart was drumming and praying that she wouldn't give up.

She stared at me for some seconds, trying to figure out what manner of niqqa wey she jam. Slowly she straddled me.

"Wait, ain't you forgetting something?" I asked.

"What's that?"

"Strap on, strap on, strap me on... Check that bag."

She immediately figured that part out and went to get it before straddling me again.

Holy Moly... That pussy that escaped me more than 4 years back was finally hopping on my dick.

See eh, for this life eh, no be every food you suppose chop. If the food proves too stubborn, just free am. If day reach wey you go taste am, Nothing.. I mean NOTHING fit stop you.

The way the boobs dey jump up and down as she joy ride me no fit allow man pikin think useless things that would hold back cum. I was just staring at the boobs and licking my lips anyhow.

I no know say Bros Dick don send message to Mr Brain saying that the pussy is too sweet. Naso Mr B tell am say it's permitted to pour his akamu out. Also Mr B instructed Mr Hands to grab those bouncing jugs hard at the same time that Bros D would be spilling it's seeds.

See I can swear that I wasn't in control of anything, I just remembered my hands grabbing Stephanie's boobs hard as I thrust upwards with all my strength, she realized what was happening, but she could do little or nothing, just stare in pure disappointment as I pulled out and gathered my things including my towel.

"What are you doing? Are you not coming back to bed?"

"No. I get lessons to teach. We'll have fun another day. Isn't that what you initially wanted?"

I left her to meditate on my words as I quickly freshened up. She was still laying naked when I returned. When she saw me dressing up, nobody told her to enter bathroom.

I used to be a sucker for impressing the ladies but then as age don dey catch up with person, I need to remain small seed to born children, so I no dey too waste my strength.

Wait, that's not the reason though.... If you wanna know the real reason, subscribe to my only fans account. Hahahahahahahahaha.

I bursted into laughter as I walked Stephanie who was sulking behind me to the road.

"What's funny?" She asked.

"This world na small place o. What are the odds that I'll get to really have sex with you in the same house(different rooms though) after all these years that I first tried. It's amazing, you know."

"Wow, I never really thought of that. Well, that means we can actually change our past right?"

My ears sprang up. I knew exactly what she was pointing at, but I was having fun and nothing could kill my joy that moment.

"What are you trying to say?" I feign ignorance.

"I mean, does this means we're getting back together?"

"NOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed and looked at her. The look of horror on her face made me choke.

"Eh I mean, it's too early, let's see how it goes." I corrected myself and wrap my hand around her waist. She smiled back weakly.

She actually didn't have a choice neither did I give her any. Wait come to think of it, despite finally hitting that pussy, I still didn't feel a thing for her.

Maybe breaking up with her back then wasn't a ruse. Maybe I was actually right for kicking her ass to the curb and I sure was gonna do it again. I had an evil spirit about that. I just needed a good excuse.

A VERY GOOD EXCUSE......

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
guys I'm sorry that I couldn't deliver on your three chapters....

my visitor is really proving to be a nuisance. My calibrator don crack cause of dragging. I really would have sauced this chapter for una but she was reading everything I was typing, I had to deliver PG version, hahahahaha.

na outside I gats run to complete the chapter, something I've been typing since 3pm. chai woman no go kill me.,..

but mosquito surely can. chai.... goodnight y'all. make I run back in....

3 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2021
Therock5555:
guys I'm sorry that I couldn't deliver on your three chapters...

my visitor is really proving to be a nuisance. My calibrator don crack cause of dragging. I really would have sauced this chapter for una but she was reading everything I was typing, I had to deliver the PG version, hahahahaha.

na outside I gats run to complete the chapter, something I've been typing since 3 pm. chai woman no go kill me.,.

but mosquitoes surely can. chai.... goodnight y'all. make I run back in...

You still need to show me road.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by rafikii: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Following with all my back bone, some nights should print and laminate episode 20 then paste it on their wall so they can read it every morning and follow suit..
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
~~~TWENTY~ONE~~~

"Are you observing your leg at all?" My doctor asked when I went for my check up that evening.

"I don't understand, Ma."

"Your leg is supposed to have stop dripping by now. Even if the fluid full your body, it shouldn't still have taken this long to finish dripping." She explained.

"Toor, I don't know what's wrong." I claimed.

"I think you do."

"Pardon!"

"Yes, I forgot to tell you but I assumed since your dad was a pastor, you definitely wouldn't need that advice. But I guess I might be wrong."

"What do you mean, Ma?"

"How many girlfriends do you have?" She asked.

"None, Ma."

"I know you're lying but lemme still advice you. Stay away from sex for the time being. Sex can wait, your leg wouldn't, remember I need to start treating the leg properly before it gets infected. No More girls until we start treating the leg again. Understood?"

"Eh, yes Ma. Thanks."

Ifa hear say the advice no enter one ear comot for the other ear. Na my leg I dey use Bleep? I don hear of this matter before, say sex no dey allow wound go quick. Omor me no fit leave pussy, infact if say them say make I free my leg or free woman. I go cut my leg ASAP....

~~~~~~
"My niqqa... hope you slid in-between those boobs." Jago hailed me when we met up to smoke.

"Omor, no be boobs be my problem, na down below my interest lies." I replied.

We catched up on events till about 8pm. By then I was already high scatter. I got home and met the door locked.

Collins and I had already agreed on where to drop the main door key incase both of us are out at the same time, but this time key was nowhere.

I immediately dialled his number. His phone was ringing inside. Definitely he shouldn't have gone far, so I proceeded to wait for him.

After half an hour of dreadful mosquito bites, I stood up and started walking round the area, hoping to see him.

The route I took was like a wall clock, I could follow one route, circle around and arrive my house through a completely different route. I was already halfway through and back when I noticed two people struggling under a tree by the side of the bush, just the moon illuminated their figures, I couldn't see their faces.

My first instinct was to keep walking, cause I could see that nobody was holding anybody's mouth, just a dude dragging a lady's hand while she struggled back. She definitely had a choice to scream out for help.

I was already walking past when I heard a resounding slap and a female voice acknowledging the fact that she just got smacked on the face hard but then her scream wasn't a call for help, it was signifying pain. The only words that came out of her mouth were; Leave me, lemme go home.

Okay, that definitely didn't need my attention so I decided to walk away until the dude spoke.

"I no dey leave you until we go back home."

Bloody Hell!!! I was already walking towards them just in time to hold Collins hand before he dialled Becky another slap.

"Dude, what's your problem? Becky what happened?" I fumed as I wisk Collins grip off her hand.

I turned to Collins first and was trying to calm him down when he charged at me.
"Shebi you don allow her go? If we not settle this night eh, na me and you go get beef."

I was About asking him what he was talking about until I turned and saw Becky already trudging away in the dark from the road I came from earlier.

"Dude no worry, just go home and rest, I'll get her for you." I replied and ran off chasing Becky.

She almost started running to until I called out her name, she slowed down for me to catch up and then continued walking briskly again. I walked with her silently for awhile until we got to a two fork road, one led back to my house, the other link to the road to her house, she took the route to her house.

"Babe, I thought we were going back home?"

"So that he can finally beat me to death abi? Do you know how many slaps I received today just because I picked his call when babe called him. If it's you, would you go back?
Why can't your friend be like you? I've never seen you lay hands on Ruth or any other of your girls before. But Collins have beaten me even pass my parents."

"Ah... Eh... But... Eh... Babe wait na."

She was already trudging away, my body sef don weak. I no dey fear Collins, infact he should be ashamed of himself. I just hiss begin Waka go house.

Collins was sitting rather too calmly in the parlour when I arrived. He turned to see if Becky was behind me, then stood up disappointedly and walked to his room.

"Dude you na asshole, you hear, asshole Nai you be." I released my anger as he shut his door without replying.

Phew!! Finally. I crashed on my bed and closed my eyes.
At first I thought I was already dreaming but then one mosquito bit me, and mosquito no dey Dreamworld so I opened my eyes and rolled.

As I step back into the parlour to get water I heard the mumblings clearer now. Collins was making call. It was his voice that I was hearing in my room.

I got the water and went back to bed, switch on my phone data and read a couple of news dailies, I was already dozing when I heard Collins door opening and then the main parlor door being unlocked.

I quickly jump up and tip toed to my door. I watched as Collins allowed a lady in. I noticed the lady holding a leather bag, Collins graciously collected the bag and held her waist as she stepped in.

I was smiling wrily as I watch them kiss in the darkness. In my mind Collins na bad guy, he quickly called Becky replacement, maybe the girl that Becky spoke with. SMH.

Then AEDC restored power supply, they disentangled when they noticed the light from the Veranda. Collins walked towards the light switch while the lady sat down.

Then the light came on and I saw her face and choke.........

Ahhh..... Collins..... Ahhh.....

Becky was smiling as he walk back to her, they continued kissing while waiting for the DSTV to finish booting.

SMH. I felt like a toad. So after all this beating. This babe still came back. So I wasted my energy just walking around chasing her like goat.

I felt like SCUM as I cried to sleep while they made love all night long......

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.