Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? (34959 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by reddingtonblack: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
saphiere:
Men lack self-control. Men are sex addicts. Those are the reasons

Just because you gurls pretend n bottle up una sexual craving doesnt make women less of sex addict. from experience there are certain stage you get to in r/ship it get clearer women sexual maniac, men just make tew much noise.

To clear ur assertion, visit any magistrate court for a week, it will surprise you the number of women seeking divorce either because there husband aint touching dem or cos of poor performance grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by iamtardey: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
You sef check am charlie cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by humility33(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
bigpicture001:
Ladies are totally incapable of being committed to a guy without the guy having sex with them.,.this is so true...
.if you don't nack a girl, she will always be at the door, looking for any flimsy excuse to break up and go away...cuz she has her pride intact

This is so true
Thats the reason why some guys have sex wit ladies while dating them
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
We are still wondering ooo.
After them don enter, na only God go know if them go still settle down.
If you no give them, them go say u dey give another guy.
Men, fear men. embarassed

Give what. Go and sit down. Fear men, fear men, after na women go dey cause katakata.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Lifebenzy: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
You stop eating men's money until you say I do..they are not your father

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
humility33:

This is so true
Thats the reason why some guys have sex wit ladies while dating them

You have a very low self esteem.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by askakim(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
When you are chopping my food, my money etc, you think say he fall from heaven like the time God send manna to the children of Israel...Guys no dey slack again even the born again broda don soji

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
SO THAT THEY CAN SAY “I DO” WITH A VERY STRONG ALACRITY..
If you didn't DO,, how can you come and be saying “I DO”??
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Because there's no time, Taliban don take over and north Korea dey vex, world go soon end so let's fvck and be merry
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Rexnegro(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
inoki247:
OP it seems you're not serious about life..

We are Waiting for 2nd coming of Christ..

We are waiting for Nepa to bring light...

We are waiting for good road...

we are waiting for good Government..

We Nigerians av alot of things we are waiting for...

We go still come add Sex to the waiting wey dey ground you ain't serious abt life oga....
Hahahaha lol so funny
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Do what?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by PrimeJ(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Simply because we get Doings ���
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by chatinent: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lol. I'll only marry sb I didn't have premarital sex with.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by WeRblessed(f): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
With all the pressing issues going on in the world and in your country precisely, this is what you could come up with ? I'm so sad
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by snoopz: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Make Dem no taste merchandise?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by chemberlin(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
I can't say I DO to what CANNOT DO
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by HabaHaba: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
I DON'T SUPPORT ANY OF YOU GUYS.
BOTH PARTIES HAVE VERY VALID REASONS.

THE THING IS : THIS WORLD DON SPOIL.

NO TRUE OR REAL LOVE ANYMORE, EVERY BODY IS SELFISH, AND EVERY BODY HATE TO BE FOOLED!!!

HOWEVER, JUST ALWAYS BE YOURSELF, 'COS U NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'D MEET THE REAL MAN/WOMAN WHO WOULD BE TRUE TO YOU

#JUST LET LOVE LEAD YOU.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by fredoooooo: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
We no fit buy late night Market or A basket that can't hold water grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
eddykaka:
guys can be Hot and want to have sex? Who better than their fiancee, or would u prefer they have it elsewhere without you knowing?
Yes! as long as the banny won't get pregnant
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Celense(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you fear Nigerian men, who will you embrace? Taliban men?
Beebah2000:
I swear.
Nigerian men.... Fear them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
falseprophet:
This is old mentality
Updated guys now keep their serious date while ravaging others.
I see a time when men will finally see that pvssy is over rated...
This I have seen!
Thank God you're false
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Fourwinds: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:

Enskynelson(m): 5:42pm
The good guys are often afraid no to ”do.” Because they have heard countless true stories of other gals who go elsewhere cheating just because the guy that wants to marry the lady says NO. A guy would rather do than NOT do and another guy is doing the do. Sometimes, it's difficult for the guys to believe that the lady too is not doing it elsewhere because of the stories they have heard.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Bukasint(f): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
I don't wait to hear I do. I am the do...did..does..doer..dowee...doeth..
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by LastProphet: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?

And the women don't want it right? Only men want it? How come chidima was using cucumber on herself, was she a man? 2 young women have chased my driver shamelessly for just sex in the past so are they men? Anyway is not your fault naija men are the dumbesttt set of lowlifes I have ever met so is not your fault. However just know it that experienced men are not fooled and left for us you ladies would have roasted alive the way our ladies get humbled abroad when they go months without a single toaster. Enjoy your mumuu paradise while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fanatical:
To avoid swimming in the Pacific ocean
Same way we just do it to avoid little carrot or last finger
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nonexisting1: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Before you buy suya, don't abokkis cut small and give you to test?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by tradepunter: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:

Let's get married na

I promise I won't taste it

But know wedding planning go be 50/50 sharing so that I go fit pay rent 3 years upfront
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hambivert:
The funny truth is, ladies have, want and love sex more than guys.
The only reason why some people think guys want it more is because the ladies have been conformed by the society to be conservatives whereas the guys are more outspoken.

This girls cannot ask for it, rather they make the man ask for it, even when they are the ones in dire need of it.

Why do you think they wear revealing dresses that accentuate the contours of their bodies, apply different shades of makeup to beautify their faces and make their lips succulent with gloss and lipsticks, combined with intentionally walking, talking and acting seductively¿

Its all in a bid to manipulate the psychological frame of a unfortunate man.
When his brain is eventually manipulated they say its the man that wanted to do the do first, they had no hand in his wanting!

There are some men who are sparogative nymphos and sexual predators no doubt, but please, Fear Women x100

Accurate as fúck except that you forgot to add two more zeros. Fear women x10000
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Atticusxsz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
saphiere:
Men lack self-control. Men are sex addicts. Those are the reasons

My gender still dey kindergarten where your gender dey... Your gender is far worst! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
inoki247:
OP it seems you're not serious about life..

We are Waiting for 2nd coming of Christ..

We are waiting for Nepa to bring light...

We are waiting for good road...

we are waiting for good Government..

We Nigerians av alot of things we are waiting for...

We go still come add Sex to the waiting wey dey ground you ain't serious abt life oga....
Then go to waiting section...abeg OP more Bleep talks
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Ensquare(m): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
This thing na 50:50 na
What if I come say I do and you come say you no want do. I will come be the loser abi.
Mbok let's do cuz no one knows tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.